Ch. 02: Visit to the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers

"That was incredible" Jan gushed.

"Yes, it was my love" said Mia. She had thoroughly enjoyed watching her man being ridden so expertly and her best girl coming with such ferocity after being stretched wide open. It was just hotter than she could have possibly imagined as she had watched that from behind. A great view of a huge cock and the bouncing ass of her best friend.

Mia then got up from her chair and leaned over Jerry in the other chair and lowered herself on his still hard cock letting him enter her from behind with a reverse cowgirl position. She felt that Jan should have not had him stop and that she should have finished off him on the bed. So, she began to pump and pump him with her pussy as she wildly fucked him from on top, while he hungerly grabbed at her bouncing tits from behind.

Behind her Jan had dismounted her new stud and lay on her back next to him. She glanced over to the chairs and enjoyed watching Mia and Jerry bang away at each other's bodies with such enthusiasm. Jan thinks for the at least the tenth time today how amazing Mia's body is, as she is facing her from the chair in her reverse cowgirl position. Jan knew that she needed to have some more of Michael's cock, and she wanted to make him come now that he has already gotten herself off.

Laying on her back, Jan pulled her legs up behind her arms knowing that this yoga sex position she read about in the Kama Sutra will allow Michael to get a deep penetration. Michael has remembered the advice that Jerry had given him about Jan liking to keep fucking after orgasming. Jan appeared that she needed no time to recover unlike Mia. So, he was very aware of Jan's new position that she had assumed next to him and knew it was time for him to get going. An easy decision because he was hot and ready to go.

Michael got up and kneeled over Jan's wide-open pussy that lay facing the ceiling as she had put a pillow under her wonderful ass and with her pulling her legs behind her, she was now fully opened to him. He positioned himself over her and settled his member a couple of inches into this new lover's slick, wet slit. He began to thrust into her causing to Jan to groan loudly while she wiggled her ass. He stabbed and stabbed at her love tunnel as his passion started to build. It was going to be soon. God she was sexy. He heard Mia moaning behind her as Jerry called out as he came loudly into Michael's girlfriend. This drove Michael over the edge.

"I am going to come baby," Michael nearly screamed looking at Jan's tight body below him.

"Pull it out and come all over my stomach and tits. I want to see you cum." Jan pleaded.

Michael pulled out and began shooting jets of thick hot jism all over Jan's body. The thick ropes of cum decorated her flat stomach, her tits and her hard nipples that Michael had fallen in love with. This was so hot that Jan, who had reached down and begun playing with herself during this ravaging by Michael, picked up her pace. Michael looked on just loving watching Jan masturbate herself until she had an explosive climax.

From behind, he heard Mia who also had continued playing with herself after taking Jerry's load into her canal. Then Mia called out, "Oh God here I cum again," as she stiffened and came with a final moan.

After hearing Mia cum, Jan said seductively "Mia when you have some time, will you come over here and clean up the mess your boyfriend made on me?"

Mia still recovering from her pleasure looked over at the bed and said, "Oh Michael baby, you sometimes can make such a mess. Look at all that tasty cum." She moved off Jerry's softening penis and went over to the bed and began licking all over Jan's body sucking off the cum from her lovely olive skin.

As Mia swallowed her first couple of licks of cum from Jan's stomach. Jan seductively then said, "Don't swallow it all baby. I want to taste some of it from your mouth."

Mia slurpped up the remaining load from Michael from Jan breasts and crawled up to kiss Jan so she could deposit the salty cum with a soulful French Kiss. They kissed and shared his wad back and forth for nearly a minute before Jan swallowed it and hugged Mia tightly.

After a few minutes, Jan noticed that even though she had watched Michael just deliver a monumental load all over her and the bed, that he was still hard. She mentioned this to Mia, who replied that Michael sometimes could keep fucking and fucking even after he had cum. She considered it an added benefit of their sex life.

Mia then said, "Let me take care of it," as she slid over to Michael and climbed on. Jan noticed that Mia's pussy must have gotten stretched over the last year and Mia had taken at least two inches more of his cock into her hot box than she herself had managed. Mia continued to bob up and down on his cock expertly like she has done it a hundred times before. Which she probably had.

Not wanting to be left behind by Mia, Jan reached over and started to give Jerry, who had joined them on the bed, some hot and fast head. He soon stiffened with an impressive hard on. Jan quickly mounted him reverse cowgirl so that both ladies are impaled on the bed on their lovers and face each other. This way they could lean over and kiss. Darting their tongues in and out of each other's mouths as they both caressed each other's tits.

It didn't take long before Jan and Jerry have a mutual climax together. Once again, a case of practice has made perfect due to their busy sex lives. Seeing this, Mia came hard again as she rode Michael. Mia knew she needed some time to recover, so she slid off her partner and asked Jan if she would like to help her finish off Michael with a sloppy blow job. Jan agrees quickly and leaving Jerry laying on the bed and crawled over and joined Mia as the laid across Michael's stomach.

They started licking the length of him and then Jan decided that this would an excellent time to get to know Michael's balls a little better and shifted down so that she can lick and expertly suck and roll his balls in her mouth as Mia concentrated on stroking and sucking his impressive erection. This double attention really blew Michael's mind and after just a few minutes he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold his load much longer. So, he let his lovers know that he would soon be coming.

Jan stopped kissing his balls, but kept massaging them, as she scooted up to his cockhead and joined Mia. Jan could feel Michael's balls start to tighten and let Mia know that her man was about ready to come again. As he started to spurt, Mia shared his load with Jan as they passed his cock back and forth while they swallowed after each stroke. A few drops had missed Jan's mouth, so Mia leaned over and licked it off Jan's lips. Mia then gave her beau's magnificent member a final squeeze and collapsed onto the bed next to the rest of the group. She knew they would become lifelong friends and lovers.

Jan talked about how in her studies that she has heard that it was a perfect love making session if the man came twice and the woman came three times. She added they were almost perfect this afternoon, although the girls may have come a few too many times.

She then said, "That's okay because the Golden Rule is the Women get to cum more than the Men and there is no rule limiting how many times the women can orgasm." They all laughed at Jan's obsession and compulsion about keeping score with sex which was really quite funny.

After they lay there a few more minutes Jan told the group that it was time to go take showers and get ready to go into town and have a late dinner. They were all famished. They showered and went into town and shared dinner as the best of friends. Because they are friends first and lovers second.

After they got back to the farmhouse, Jan told them that tonight she would like it if they didn't have any more sex and the couples went back to their bedrooms. She told them she wanted to start a new tradition she was calling "Breakfast in Bed". She told the group that the plan would be that tomorrow morning that the woman from one couple would go to the bedroom of the other couple while the man had stayed in bed.

She thought that then the swapped couples could spend an hour or so cuddling, talking and just getting to know each other better. Then they could make love privately instead of in an intense group sex scene like they had just had this afternoon. She thought it would be good for the new lovers to get to know each other better and also make love without their regular partner watching them.

Mia readily agreed to it. Michael and Jerry also nodded agreement. Although Jerry was a little sad that he wasn't going to get anymore loving tonight. Because Jerry was always, yes, always horny. He and the rest of the group knew that tomorrow was going to be fun and a little more laid back. This sounded right to everyone as another session like this afternoon might end up killing them.

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers