Ch. 03 - My Lunch and Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise must have assumed she had covered all the ground I wanted and changed the subject, asking about me. She wanted to know if I worked these days, what I did before modeling and what my life with Jonathan was like.

I explained that prior to modeling, I had graduated from a small college in North Carolina and that I had not done any modeling since moving in with Jonathan. As for my life with Jonathan, I told her that we spend time together but that most of it is uneventful. She asked if he punished me frequently and how he did it. When I told her he had only punished me a few times and that none were too serious, she found that curious.

"I'm surprised," she said. "Based on what I recall about his website, I would have thought he would do things with you frequently."

"Does Paul 'do stuff' to you a lot?" I asked in return.

"Oh yeah. He spanks me often and ties me up a lot. All that makes me so hot. The only thing he does that I really don't like is whip me once in a while."

"Whip you? What for?"

"He likes it. Every so often he ties me to a post we have out back and whips me. Never a reason for it. He just enjoys it."

"Do you enjoy it?"

Shaking her head, she said, "No. But I like pleasing him, so I just buck up and bear it."

I asked her about her, aside from her life with Paul and her interactions with the group and I was very surprised by what she shared. It turned out she no longer works since Paul has lots of money, but she had been a lawyer until a couple of years ago. She explained it was nothing like what we see on TV; that she worked about 60 hours a week and hated it. She was always researching and writing briefs, never doing any of the courtroom stuff or interacting with clients.

"Wow," I reacted. "You went from being a lawyer to being a stay-at-home..." I searched for words.

"Submissive," she interrupted. "You can say it."

Chuckling with some slight embarrassment, I said, "Well, yes. You went from being a lawyer to being a submissive. I'll bet that's a unique story. How did you get into being a submissive?"

Denise explained she had always gotten a thrill from various imagery. The earliest instance she could recall was a when she was young and saw a movie where a woman was held hostage. That gave her an exhilarating feeling and made her wonder what it would feel like to be tied up. As she grew up and looked at pornography from time-to-time, she found herself drawn to scenes where a woman was bound and having sex. She eventually found chat rooms and explored ideas online. At some point, she began conversing with Paul and they decided to meet in person. She felt safe enough with him to try out some things and found she had amazing orgasms, and sometimes had them even without sexual contact with Paul.

"After some time with Paul, he showed me Jonathan's website and we watched a few sessions," she concluded. "The rest, as they say, is history. How about you? How did you come to realize you're a sub?"

"I'm still getting used to the idea," I admitted. "I've never had a problem modeling nude, but once in a while a photographer would want some bondage shoots. I tended to avoid them, except with Jonathan. Somehow, I felt at ease with him. We did a few sessions with various bondage -- no hitting -- and I found I was really aroused during them."

"Does it turn you on when he punishes you?" she wanted to know.

"Sometimes. If he puts me over his knee and spanks me, I tend to get wet."

"How about during your ceremony at the party?"

"Not really. There was too much coming at me, I guess. I mean, I'd never been naked with a group of people before, let alone a group where the women were naked and the men were dressed."

She laughed. "Well, get used to it. Most of the times we will see each other, we'll both be naked and the men will be around."

I asked her how long it took her to get used to being seen naked by anyone other than Paul. She mentioned that her being naked around others happened right after she moved in with Paul and became his companion. She told me one of the first things Paul did was take her to Jonathan to be photographed.

"You posed for Jonathan?" I asked, surprised.

"Oh yeah. I found out most of the bothers bring their companions and slaves to Jonathan so they can have photos of their women. Of course, you've already posed for him, so you know how good he is."

"What was your session like?"

"I was nervous. Especially when Jonathan had me undress at the beginning. There I was in the buff in front of a stranger with Paul watching. But I just went with it."

"So, he's photographed most of the women in the group? Ones I met at my party?"

"Sure. It's the routine. Newbies get taken to Jonathan for photos right away. That was actually my first time being naked in front of others. The next time was at the first party I went to. But there was a Tea before that."

"Speaking of that," I interjected. "I think I'd like to host one of the High Teas. I hope Jonathan would let me."

"You should," she responded. "But why don't you attend one first? You can get an idea of what they are like. Plus, it would give you a chance to know some of the girls better before taking on the duties of a host."

I agreed with her on that point. When I asked about any upcoming Teas, she did not know of any. And then she mentioned she might set one up. In addition to affording me a chance to get to know more of the other women, she could now invite Angela.

"I want to get to know her better," Denise added. "She seems like a nice girl. I wonder what her personality is like. You can't tell with slaves."

"Yeah. She did seem nice. I never had a chance to talk to her at the party," I mentioned. "By the way, I bet she appreciates you and your gentle hands with the coco butter. I know I did."

"You're welcome," Denise said. "We have to take care of each other. I wanted to start you healing as soon as possible. Besides, you have a really cute butt. I enjoyed rubbing it."

Having finished lunch, we chatted about ordinary, everyday stuff such as fashion, current events, and other restaurants we might try in the future. Eventually, we paid our checks, said our goodbyes and left. Before leaving, we did agree to have more lunches in the future and to work on a date for her to host a Tea.

When I returned home, I found Jonathan and Pam out at the pool. They were talking, with Jonathan seated on a lounge chair and Pam swimming laps. I noticed she was nude, which seemed odd somehow. As I approached Jonathan and sat down at the end of his chair, they both said hello.

"How was lunch with Denise?" Jonathan inquired.

I told him we had a good time and I learned a lot about her and already liked her a great deal. As I was talking, Pam walked up the steps and out of the pool and casually walked around toward us, wringing her hair out with her hands. She seemed as comfortable naked as most people are fully clothed. She grabbed a towel from the lounge chair next to Jonathan's and dried off. But instead of wrapping the towel around herself when she finished, she laid the towel over the chair and stretched out next to us, laying her left arm over eyes to block the sun. Unlike most women who bend one knee while reclining, she kept both her legs straight and slightly apart, brazenly giving Jonathan and I a spectacular view of her vagina.

While laying there on display, and without looking over, she said, "Sabrina, you look terrific in that outfit. Jonathan told me you were having lunch with a friend. I'm glad you had a good time."

"Sabrina, Pam has agreed to stay for dinner again. Isn't that nice?" Jonathan asked.

Be sure to come back for "Dinner with Pam"

12