Waiting for her lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
Ari's behavior makes her daddy take care of her.
2.4k words
3.91
23.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fiction concerning a Dd/Lg relationship and dynamic between two consenting adults (not actually father and daughter so no incest is consumed here) that I wrote some time ago for a very special L/g whom I will be always grateful to for having giving me the chance to explore this particular side of my fantasies and desires.

------------------------

"No daddy, I do not think I've been naughty; and after all I am already in pain because of what you call 'this last thing' " -- her voice was steady and convincingly pleading, but still it betrayed a bit of self-consciousness and her eyes, unable to watch her daddy's ones, looked quite guilty nevertheless.

He decided not to reply immediately; after all, this was one of the situations that, even if they were not welcome in his thoughts, under the right circumstances could amuse him a lot. So he kept watching her with his severe face, showing in this way that one more time he had not been happy with her for how she behaved in the last days. He was guessing that Ari probably thought that she had not been naughty and that she had not done anything bad and maybe she could actually believe so. Still, he was sure she perfectly knew she had done a few things he had instructed her not to do and, most of all, she had tried to conceal them to him, which was the thing that had made him most angry. And today she ended the week eating all those sweets and treats so that her belly was now so hurting that they could not go to the nice dinner and to the concert as they had planned.

"Sometimes I do not know what I've to do with you, Ari. I love you dearly and I always want the best for you, you know that. So why you keep doing things you should not?" he said.

"But daddy..." one more time her eyes could not meet his, while a groan came from her throat as a result of another bad stomach cramp.

"I think that, if you still have to learn so much" -- he stopped her -- "this means I have failed so far; and this makes me feel bad. And you know I do not like to feel bad because of you, especially when this is caused from something not so pleasant that happened to you. Anyway, before I think about how to punish you, we have to take care of that stomach pain of yours. I think that, even if you would not like much the idea, I've got the good remedy for it. Go to the bathroom, Ari".

She knew that, at this point, it was completely worthless to argue with him and, biting her lower lip, she did as he asked. She went to the bathroom and sat upon the closed lid of the toilet and, nervously gnawing at her fingernails, waited. Another cramp made her squirm. She might not like what her daddy had in mind, but anyway, whatever would be welcome if it could make her stop feeling so yucky.

"Remove your clothes and put yourself on your hands and knees. I think you know what this is used for." - he said, entering the room with a white enema bag connected to a long hose and a black nozzle.

"Yes, daddy, I know it, but...." She said in a little voice, her cheeks blushing ferociously.

"No 'buts' Ari, this is the only way I know to let you get rid of all that yucky stuff you ate this morning and it is now bothering your belly. Now, remove your clothes and do as I said". His voice was still severe and hard sounding, but it was perceivable he was starting to enjoy it. It was amazing how this little girl of his could make him feel good, even when she was not behaving as he would have liked. Without any more words, she stood up and removed her top and her little skirt, remaining only in her sports bra and panties.

"Remove your underwear too" he said when she hesitated in doing that.

She did as instructed, and he could see one more time her wonderful and toned body in the bright light of the room. She looked at herself reflected in the mirror and, even if she never liked to look at her naked body, to see the reflection of her daddy watching her so intensely and so strongly from so close gave her a very good feeling. A powerful feeling: the feeling of being loved and desirable; and wanted too.

After a little moment, she knelt and put her hands on the edge of the tub, waiting. Then he came closer and, after squeezing some lube out of a KY tube, he started smearing it on her bum hole.

"I wonder why naughty girls tend to have such beautiful bums, Ari" he said, and before she could even think of how to reply to him, he added "but well, I do not think I would complain much about it" and, with a grin she could not see, he slowly slid the nozzle inside her.

She welcomed the intrusion of the quite big thing with a gasp and a few seconds later a warm liquid started filling her. This was always the best part of the whole enema procedure and for some reason, which always made her blush at the simple thought, it even excited her. This time was not making an exception and she felt the insides of her cunny tingling and starting to get wet; the thought of her daddy watching this happening made her blush again.

The water kept flowing steadily inside her; she could feel the pressure increasing in her belly and she knew that soon it would have become not so nice. When the first cramp arrived, she groaned and, for a moment, she felt it could last forever. However, her daddy's hand gently massaged the left side of her belly and, pushing and probing in the right places, it made the pain disappear almost instantly. Her moan was now almost for pleasure; the pleasure both coming from the pain going away and the pleasure for her daddy's touch. She always loved so much the many different ways he could touch her and how much pleasure she could always feel from it. More cramps came and every time his massages made her feel better; still, the pressure inside her was getting too much for her and she started squirming each time more.

"Oh, daddy, I think it's time to stop it..." she said.

His answer was not exactly the one she was hoping for, but it gave her some hope nevertheless: "it's almost done, sweet one, I think it won't take more than a minute or two" he answered in a calm voice as he slowed the water flow.

To Ari, the passing time looked endless, but he was right: a couple of minutes later the bag was empty and the water flow ceased. He closed the valve upon the nozzle and, leaving it in place, he detached it from the hose, making it a perfect plug to prevent anything to leak out of her.

"Ok, Ari, I guess it is time for you to get rid of all that yucky stuff inside you. I will be back in a few minutes. Be a good girl." and with these words, he left.

She then sat on the toilet and carefully removed the nozzle. A few instants later, she was able to relieve herself, as everything was inside her started to go out in big spurts. After a few minutes, she was happy to feel her belly one more time soft and flat and the cramps were all gone. She could enjoy this feeling only for a little while, though, just until when she could see her daddy getting back there with another enema bag; it was completely full and probably even more than the one she had just had before. She thought for a bit about arguing against it, but instead she thought better and, biting her lip one more time, she went down and put herself one more time on her fours.

"Good girl. I really like when you understand things so quickly, Ari. This time it will be easier and it will make a clean job" he said with a happy hint in his voice.

One more time it was lube on her bum hole and one more time the nozzle was inside her, filling her with warm water, one more time making her nether regions embarrassingly wet and full of desire. Her daddy was right, though. The cramps started later this time and they were just a fraction than those she had before. After a first one during which her daddy slowly massaged her belly to help her to get rid of it, when the second cramp started, making her moan and squirm uncomfortably, she suddenly felt a different sensation. A jolt of pleasure, like an electric shock, had passed through her like a bolt, from her insides to the place where the nozzle was doing its job, up to her clit, right where her daddy had just applied the tip of her vibe. She did not expect that. Her daddy had often touched her during the second enema administration, taking her close to orgasm, but this was the first time he had used the vibe. Damn, she was so sensitive to this little vibe.

Again, the touch of the vibrating tip made her arch her back in pleasure, completely forgetting the cramp, the water and the nozzle. Well, maybe she could not exactly forget the last two, though: even if the vibe was right on her clit, the sensations the vibration was giving her seemed to start right from her insides, like her whole belly had become a big organ made for her pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh daddy" she moaned while her hips slowly started to move in a rhythmic way. He did not stop to apply a firm pressure on her clit with the little vibe and quickly her orgasm hit her strongly and almost unexpected. "Ahhhhhh, dadd....dyy... I am......ohhhhh" she screamed again as all her muscles tensed and an uncontrollable shake took her limbs. She had never felt anything like this and when, after this explosion of pleasure had already bounced inside her for a few times and her muscles started to relax a bit, a big gush of warm liquid came from her cunny. It was clear at first, but then definitely it was pee and it came out in long deep spurts going in sync with the contractions of her pleasure. She was still coming, and now she was coming while peeing. Even her daddy was a bit surprised at first, but as soon this incredible orgasm of her started to subside and she collapsed on the floor, moaning, panting and still shaking, he instantly felt happy and quite satisfied from what she had just had and from what he was able to give her; and to see it from so close as well, of course. He was satisfied, yes, but extremely excited too. The nozzle was still inside her bum hole, but the enema bag was now empty. He closed the valve of the nozzle, leaving it one more time in place while detaching the hose. He bent towards her face, placed his lips close to hers and kissed her. She opened her eyes and a smile lighted her gorgeous face up.

"Ohhh daddy... mmmmmm; this was absurdly incredible.... How could you ever...." She whispered.

"Shhhhh, sweet one... you never know the limits of your possible pleasure. But now daddy wants his pleasure too" he answered, helping her to stand up and then sit again on the toilet.

"Daddy, I need to go...." She said, eyeing the toilet, her voice a bit imploring.

"Not yet, sweet one. You've no cramps and I need you now. I want that daddy's little girl takes his hard peepee in her mouth and make him cum. Hard and long. I need my little girl's attention right now".

And while he said this, he removed his pants with a swift movement, revealing to her his hard cock, absolutely ready for what he was now so desperately needing. "When I cum, you can remove the nozzle and if you like you can use this again on your cunny" he said, giving her the little vibe, still wet from the previous game, while she went to sit on the toilet again.

Willingly, she slowly opened her mouth, welcoming him inside her. Her lips were soft and wet. For how much he wanted this moment to last forever, he was too excited and she was doing it so damnly well. He listened to the familiar buzz of the vibe and, when he looked at her eyes, he could see how much they were similar in this and how much the pleasure of the other was pure pleasure for each one as well. After a little while, she started squirming, getting close to the edge one more time. This was too much for him and, pushing all of himself towards her and inside her, with a huge cry he called her name passing through the gates of his hard and deep pleasure. Hot thick spurts of semen filled her throat in the same moment she had removed the nozzle and had applied more pressure upon her clit with the tip of the vibe. Clear water was going out of her in a steady flow as another orgasm shook her. Different again, but not less pleasurable. Still keeping his cock in her mouth, she moaned deeply while her nails grabbed his buttocks and, for a moment that seemed lasting forever, they both forgot everything and every other thought that was not this and not now.

He opened his eyes and watched down. His little girl was finishing to lick his cock clean and, like she felt he was watching her, she watched up towards him, panting a bit, some traces of his cum at the corner of her mouth, a wonderful innocent air surrounding her, like all this was the most natural thing for her. This sight, he instantly thought, was one of the reasons he loved her so much..... but he knew he had something more to do, and, though he was feeling torn, he thought she still had to learn a lesson....