Ch. 04 - Call Me Sir

Story Info
Javier and I get some alone time to connect.
2.6k words
4.67
698
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up still wrapped in Javier's arms. He was asleep but his stiff cock was pointed right at my ass. I rolled over and wrapped my hand around his stiff cock and kissed him gently. He slowly woke up and kissed me deeply. We laid in bed for a few minutes before he asked me if I wanted the cage removed.

"You are the key holder, you tell me when it comes off" I said.

He simply responded with "Sir."

I didn't quite understand and gave him a curious look. He clarified, "'you tell me when it comes off, Sir.' If I am going to be your key holder, call me Sir." His tone was direct but caring. A shiver of excitement ran through my spine.

"Yes sir, of course sir".

"I think we will leave the cage in place for now," he said.

Following the most amazing night of my life, Javier and I exchanged numbers. We talked and texted frequently over the next few days. I continued to be caged and so desperately wanted to stroke my cock. It was all I could think about at times. Five days had passed since that night and I was completely horned up. Every time a stranger brushed my shoulder on the train or a slight breeze hit my face walking down the sidewalk, all I could think about was Javier's touch on my body.

I was growing anxious when Javier texted me on Saturday morning and invited me to dinner. He would be cooking at his place and wanted me to join him. He told me to wear something sexy and to be there by 6pm. I was giddy with excitement and the hours ticked by so slowly. After a long shower, I slipped into a tight pair of chinos and a button down shirt that was just a little small so I had to leave the top half unbuttoned.

I rang Javier's doorbell right at 6pm and he greeted me with a bear hug, a deep kiss, and an ass squeeze that left me tingling. I asked him if anyone else was joining us.

"No baby, it's just the two of us tonight." When he said 'baby' my cock jumped as much as it could in the cage.

We walked into the kitchen and Javier handed me a glass of red wine as I stared at the feast laid out before us. There was still about 20 minutes before everything would be finished so we had a little make out session in the middle of the kitchen. I reached down and could feel his stiff cock pushing against his tight jeans.

I looked Javier in the eye and said, "Sir, may I have a quick appetizer?"

He leaned back against the counter as I removed his belt and unzipped his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear so his cock fell out of his pants as I pushed them to his knees. Javier hopped up on the counter and I licked the tip of his cock and ran my tongue around the hood of his uncut cock. He shivered and let out a soft moan. I opened my mouth and started to take his thick cock into my mouth. I was able to take about six inches and felt him hitting the back of my throat. I stopped for a minute.

Javier put one hand on the back of my head and the other on my throat. He gently massaged my throat and said "relax babe, you've got this." He pushed me down further on his cock and I eventually found my chin rubbing on his big balls. I couldn't believe I had taken all 8" of his thick cock. I started to move up and down his shaft taking all of him in each time. While I sucked on his cock, my hands were caressing his balls. I took them each in my mouth, rolling them on my tongue and between my lips.

I devoured every inch of his cock and it felt so good sliding down my throat. We didn't have much time before dinner was ready so I kept sucking on his cock and stroking it with my hand. It wasn't long before I felt his balls contract and he pushed my head down. I felt every shot of cum against the back of my tongue as it flowed down my throat. He pulled me off his cock and kissed me deeply. Javier hopped off the counter, pulled up his pants, and finished making dinner.

As we ate, we had a great conversation about our backgrounds, dreams, and ambitions. It was really good to get to know each other on a different, deeper level.

"Sir, this meal is amazing! Thank you for sharing."

"It's my pleasure to feed you boy" he responded.

As we finished eating and were clearing the table, I asked "what is for desert?" with a sly smile.

"You are dessert, of course." He winked as he finished the dishes.

I smiled and he snapped my ass with the towel in his hand. I started to run away and he quickly grabbed me from behind and put me in a big bear hug while he kissed my neck. My knees were weak. We went to the living room and sat on the couch where we started kissing and groping each other. He unbuttoned my shirt and sucked on my pierced nipples, flicking them with his tongue. I tried to undress him but he grabbed my wrists.

"YOU are dessert!" was all that he said. The sternness of his voice made it clear that I was here for his pleasure.

With my shirt off, he laid me on the oversized ottoman and unbuttoned my pants. Javier slowly pulled my pants and socks off. Then he took off my underwear. I was feeling a little exposed laying in the middle of this large living room wearing nothing but a chastity cage.

"I need you to lay here on your back with your hands behind your head. Do not move your hands. Do not touch yourself. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head and said "yes sir!" The anticipation coursing through my veins was at an all-time high.

I laid there as he kissed my neck gently. Javier's beard was tickling my chest as he moved down to my nipples. He continued to move down my body. His tongue lapped up my balls as my cock strained in the cage.

"Would you like this cage off?" He asked.

"Sir, I would like the cage off, but you are my key holder and I'm here to serve you" I said.

"You've been such a good boy this week. And that blowjob you gave me before dinner was amazing. I think it's time for me to play with your cock."

With that, he pulled the key from around his neck and unlocked my cage. My cock immediately sprang to life. This was probably one of the more intense erections I've had in a long time. After the cage was off, he caressed my balls gently then brushed his fingers up the underside of my cock. I felt like I was going to cum immediately.

Javier licked the pre-cum from the tip of my 6" cut cock and took my full length in his mouth. With my cock in his mouth, he started licking my balls with his tongue. This almost sent me over the edge since I hadn't cum in a week. He pulled off my cock and started to massage my legs and feet.

Then he stood up and started to unbutton his shirt. I tried to sit up to help and he stopped, looked at me and said "Boy, you are to lay there with your hands behind your head. Did you forget?"

"I'm sorry sir. Please forgive me sir."

"This is your only warning, do you understand?" I shook my head to show I understood.

He continued to undress while my cock pulsed watching him. He approached me and held my head while I opened my mouth and took his cock deep in my throat for the second time that night. While I sucked on his sweet cock, he leaned forward to lap up another drop of pre-cum hanging from the tip of my cock. We sucked each other but I was so close to exploding that he pulled off before I blew my load.

I was still laying on the ottoman when he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I could see him grab the lube and rub it all over his stiff cock. He pulled the skin back exposing the head as he generously applied the lube. With the extra on his hand, he rubbed my hole and pushed my legs up and back. I was completely exposed and ready to be impaled. He teased my hole at first with his cock head. After a minute, Javier pushed the head of his cock into my hole and didn't stop. He continued pushing until his full eight inches was buried deep in my hole and his balls were resting on my ass cheeks.

He leaned down to kiss me while he slowly pulled out and then pushed back in. With every thrust, I could feel his cock head push against my prostate. It was a very intense feeling with my balls so full. He continued to kiss me while slow fucking my hole. I could feel every inch and every vein as he slowly withdrew and then impaled my hole. The slow rhythm felt so good as I kissed him deeply. His slow but steady pace was driving me wild as I felt a growing sensation throughout my body.

Javier pulled away from my lips and pushed his body upward and my legs back even further. My knees were near my ears as he continued his slow steady pace of fucking my hole. I could feel a rumbling throughout my body and I started to quiver. He sensed my shaking body but never stopped his slow fucking. Javier's cock went in and out of my hole so easily.

My body was shaking uncontrollably at this point and he just smiled while he continued to plow my hole. He looked deep in my eyes and my whole body tensed as my vision went black. I could feel streams of cum hitting my chest and knew that it was my cock exploding furiously all over my chest. The first shot landed on my cheek and he quickly wiped the cum up and moved it to my mouth. He wiped up more from my chest and fed it to me. I hungrily licked every drop from his fingers.

I had never experienced a hands-free orgasm before and it was the most amazing feeling ever. My hands were still firmly secured behind my head and Javier continued to slow fuck every last drop of cum out of my cock. I continued to shake as waves of aftershocks coursed through my body. Since he had already cum once, Javier had stamina and kept impaling my ass.

After a few minutes, he stopped and quickly pulled his cock out leaving me with an empty, gaping feeling. I wanted more! He picked me up off of the ottoman and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me into the bedroom. But this wasn't any regular bedroom. There were mirrors on the ceiling and all four walls. You could see every thing in the room from multiple angles. In the middle of the room was a simple weight bench that you would see in any gym. And in the corner of the room was a bookcase filled with toys, lube, ropes and more.

Javier kissed me deeply as he laid me gently on the bench. He sat me up on the bench and once again fed me his cock. From the corner of my eye, I was watching myself in the mirror as I sucked on his huge dick. Seeing the action was really a turn-on for both of us. He played with his nipples as I lapped at his cock and balls. After a few minutes of this, I could tell he was getting close and he pulled out of my mouth.

I stood up and Javier laid on the bench on his back. He asked me to straddle his chest and feed him my cock. With all of the mirrors, seeing this brut of a man laying on the bench while I face fucked him was the hottest thing I had seen in quite a while. I buried my cock in the back of his throat as he choked a little and tried to catch his breath. He pulled my cock out and started stroking it a bit before shoving it back in his mouth. I was on the edge of cumming yet again and he pulled me off and pushed me back to his cock.

He slipped his cock in my ass while I straddled him on the bench. The bench was low enough that my feet were firmly on the ground and I could easily ride him while seeing all of the action in the mirrors. I started to ride his cock slowly. I could see the waves of pleasure wash across his body. As I sensed him getting close, I slowed down to tease him even more. Javier sat up and laid me back at the same time all while keeping his cock firmly buried in my ass. He was now in full control yet again and took that opportunity to pound my hole.

Javier grabbed my hips and pulled me toward him as he pushed into me. The change of pace and feeling his cock hitting my prostate had me close.

"Sir, may I stroke my cock?"

"Of course boy," was his response.

I grabbed my stiff cock while he continued pounding in my hole. I matched the rhythm of my cock strokes to the rapid pounding he was giving me. It didn't take long before my cock swelled and I blew another load across my chest. As my cock swelled and my hole tightened, that was enough to send Javier over the edge. He buried his cock as I felt shot after shot of cum go deep in my hole. He let out a low growl that sounded like a wild animal.

He continued to shoot in my hole while he fed me the cum from my chest. When he pulled his cock from my hole, some of his cum started to leak out. Javier wiped it up and fed that to me as well. He collapsed on my chest as we kissed deeply. My mind went blank as he wrapped me in his arms and held me tight.

We both came down from the orgasm high and peeled away from each other. I shivered as I tried to get out the words "Javier, that was amazing!"

He looked deep in my eyes and said, "Yes it was boy. I'm so glad you have come into my life."

We cleaned up the playroom and headed toward his bedroom. I was on cloud nine. We both jumped in the shower and soaped each other up. Feeling his strong hands on my warm, wet body was amazing. As we rinsed off, I caressed his balls. He grabbed my wrist, pushed me against the wall of the shower and kissed me.

With a smile on his face he said, "I think that little Javi has had enough fun for one night." And then he kissed me again.

We dried off and climbed in bed. I took my spot as little spoon and laid there wrapped in his strong arms. So many things were going through my head as I drifted off to sleep.