Ch. 06: The Appetite of a Mistress

Story Info
Audrey comes into her own as Dave fully submits to Mistress.
3.5k words
4.36
3.7k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey finally returned and as she came into to view, my jaw hit the floor. In the time she was gone, Audrey changed out of her simple everyday outfit of shorts and a V-neck tee into an insanely sexy outfit I had never laid my eyes on before. I gasped and gulped as I let out a "holy fuck babe!" Although I could not see the reaction on my own face, I was sure it was one of utter astonishment. Audrey sauntered toward me wearing a pair of form fitting jeans that were framed by a pair of black over the knee leather boots with a four-inch heel, the tops of the boots were folded over slightly. My eyes continued to make their way up her body to see a black leather halter top under bust corset. The corset provided a minimal amount of support for her large breasts which were concealed under a white partially see through button up top. As she continued to move closer, I could make out the outline of her nipples confirming they were no longer confined by a bra. Her look was finished off by the "I dream of genie" ponytail which I could have never imagined she would ever try even though it fit her perfectly. In her right hand was my collar with a leather leash attached to the center ring.

I could not help but, react as my cock nearly jumped off my body with excitement. It sprung to a full erection in a speed that would make an Indy car racer jealous. She walked behind me and as she passed me, she dragged her fingers across my chest lightly. Coming to a stop behind me she reached around and placed my collar around my neck. As she wrapped it around my neck, she leaned in to whisper in my ear. The warmth of her breath in my ear making my breathing increase in anticipation,

"You are mine all weekend!"

She pulled back and finished fastening the collar. It was at that moment I knew she had flipped a switch and now I was in for it. She moved to face me,

"You remember all the rules don't you slut?"

"Yes Audrey... I mean yes Mistress!"

I quickly corrected myself hoping to avoid any consequences.

"That's a good little slut!"

"I have a marvelous weekend planned for you!"

She said as she smirked at me. I began to open my mouth to inquire about the weekend's parameters and was immediately stopped from speaking by her index finger pressed against my lips.

"Shhhhh... no talking just listening!"

I closed my lips, stood there naked with my arms still stretched out in front of me acting as a shelf. Mistress tugged downward on the leash and told me to assume the kneeling position. I knelt with my feet crossed behind me. My hands were placed palms up on my thighs and I waited in anticipation to hear about what she had in store for the rest of the weekend.

"Well slut! We are going to test your stamina this weekend."

"First of all, this will be a completely nude weekend for you!"

Instantly excitement overwhelmed my senses, I had not been naked for this long since I was a kid. I loved being naked, to me there was almost nothing better. Mistress continued to outline the progression of the next couple days.

"I will be your Mistress and only your Mistress until you go back to work. Then we will return to our regular work week roles."

She explained that the collar and leash would be utilized for the entire weekend. She also outlined that at her discretion and for her sole pleasure I may be restrained. She walked into the other room only to return a few minutes later with leather wrist and ankle cuffs. She adorned me with them while informing me they were now a part of my outfit for the weekend. I found myself very intrigued by her actions.

She saw the smile that appeared on my face as she finished. She snapped up the end of the leash and told me to come with her. I began to stand up when she stopped me abruptly.

"SLUT! You have not earned the privilege to walk with me."

She said sternly, continuing to explain the limits of my mobility.

"You are to walk on your hands and knees until you have been granted the ability to walk!"

I was beside myself; I never expected this type of dominance from Audrey. In our previous play sessions, her dominant side had been meek in comparison. The appearance of this new dominant persona at first confused me but as my mind embraced it, I became further aroused by what could potentially occur this weekend. Although I was feeling unsure about what was next, I was not willing to invoke the yellow or red safe words and end it all. Instead, I decided to let it play out and see where the events of the weekend would end up.

Audrey gave the leash another tug. I followed next to her on my hands and knees as she walked me to the couch where she sat down. I began to get up to sit down next to her when she stopped me again letting me know that I had not earned that privilege either. She then instructed me to stay knelt next to her left leg until she decided otherwise.

I assumed my position on her left side, and she began to rub my head as she watched a show. It was an odd feeling; I was basically being treated like a dog which in a way was kind of fitting since when I was younger, I had a tendency of behaving like a dog. In less than 24 hours I had found myself on the other side of the masculine scale and had gained a new appreciation for femineity. It was beyond wearing a simple skirt home from work it was embracing my feminine side. Even with these realizations I found my current situation very arousing and found myself compelled to follow every instruction in order to receive reward. As I pondered this, I asked myself "is this what being a submissive slut is about?" To which I had no concrete answer but a hope that it was. The freedom I had felt up till then was unexplainable to anyone who had never experienced this before nor was it something I could have ever imagined. Audrey had stripped me bare to my soul and I loved every moment.

Mistress finished the show she was watching then shut off the tv. She grabbed my chin and pointed my face to look at her. As I looked up at her she remarked that it was getting late. I nodded my head in agreement expecting that we were going to go to bed together. She stood up, tugged on the leash, and lead me back to our bedroom. I was exhausted from the excitement of the day and ready to sleep a bit to reenergize for the next day. We entered the bedroom, and she led me away from the bed toward the walk-in closet. She instructed me to stand and fold my arms above my head. She grabbed my torso and positioned me in the center of the doorway facing the bed. Taking position behind me I heard a metal clip spring closed. "CLICK" Twice above me and twice below me. She moved back in front of me then separated my legs by patting the inside of my ankles with her boots. Then she clipped my ankle harnesses to the clips she had just attached to metal eyelets attached to the door frame. She reached up, unfolded my arms, and attached my wrist cuffs to the eyelets above my shoulders. Upon finishing she checked that they were secure.

"That's a good little slut! You're all tucked in for the night!"

She stepped back from me to admire her handy work.

"What the hell!"

I thought to myself, why wasn't I allowed to sleep in the bed? As I was having my mental panic moment about sleeping restrained in an upright position. She stepped toward me then began asking me questions that I was not interested in answering even if I wanted to.

"I see the look of unhappiness on your face. Oh! It must be because you're hungry."

She said with thick sarcasm and as though an invisible light bulb had just turned on above her head.

"Worry not my adorable little slut, I have plans for feeding you."

A look of panic washed over my face as she continued.

"This weekend you will not go without. When you find yourself hungry just open your mouth wide and stick your tongue out."

"I will know you are hungry and will prepare something for you."

"Understood?"

I nodded in confirmation and was relieved that I would not be restrained to the doorway the entire weekend. So, following that line of thought and thinking I was going to get released to eat I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out as she had explained. Mistress saw this and reacted with a pleased smile.

"I will be right back!"

She exclaimed as she left the room. I heard some rustling in the kitchen and then she returned. She had not been gone long so I expected I was getting a sandwich. She entered the room with her hands behind her back and she positioned herself in front of me again.

"This weekend you will be on a slut's feeding regiment!"

She grinned.

"What the hell is that?"

I thought to myself as she produced the cum collection glass from behind her back. She grabbed the shaft of my cock with her other hand.

"Since my little slut has developed a taste for his nutrition cum. I want to further that taste into a craving!"

She explained with a grin.

"This weekend I will feed you as much cum as you can produce."

She began stroking me as she positioned the glass at the tip of my cock to catch any fluid that I released. I began to get more and more excited as she built up an orgasm. I began to drip into the glass when she stopped suddenly. My orgasm faded and she started stroking me again. She built me up into a frenzy and again stopped as I dripped more fluid into the glass. The fluid barely coated the bottom of the glass and seeing this made me think it was going to be a long night of stroking.

She continued her rinse and repeat method of building up my orgasm. By the fifth time I was getting closer to ejaculation faster and once the seventh time came around, she allowed me to build up to a full orgasm. She watched as my eyes began to roll back into my head then stopped. This killed my orgasm but not my ejaculation, I still squirted three thick ropes of cum into the glass. The come down from the incomplete orgasm sucked, but my level of arousal did not diminish.

"That's a good little slut! Now open up!"

She finished squeezing the cum from my cock then raised the glass and poured the contents on my outstretched tongue. The cum tasted a little salty as it hit my tongue and had an unset Jell-O like texture. Its consistency somewhat gooey with some thicker parts mixed with liquid.

"Swallow it slowly and enjoy the taste."

She instructed then walked away to change for bed. I was still restrained and helpless to do anything more than watch as she changed. She faced away from me as she removed her clothes. She finished removing her boots, corset, and top then transitioned to her jeans. She had purposely left the light on so I could watch I suspected. She unbuttoned the jeans and pulled them down slightly before stopping to remove the ponytail. With her arms raised the side of her supple breast was visible which took my attention away from her lack of underwear she was teasing me with by only lowering her pants just enough. Her hair fell against her back, and she slowly pulled her jeans off the rest of the way. As she took her feet out of each pant leg, she had to bend over which provided a gorgeous view of her pussy lips framed by her voluminous ass. Mistress was not a skinny twig, but she had curves in all the right places.

Seeing her like that made me hard as a rock again. I noticed that even though I was getting older, and my refractory period was getting longer, if I was denied my orgasm, I could be back to an erection quickly regardless of if I had ejaculated some or not. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue again hoping she would turn around and see me before finishing. I so wanted to see her gorgeous body in all its glory. After putting away her corset she looked back to see if I was watching and saw I was hungry again.

"Hungry again?"

"Aren't we just a cum hungry little slut today!"

She grabbed her long white night shirt and slipped it over her before turning around to address my request. I could see her nipples poking at me through the shirt which only added to my arousal as she came toward me. She collected the glass from the nightstand as she walked to me.

"My little slut is so hungry today! I hope you are just as hungry tomorrow!"

She grabbed my shaft and began to stroke it softly. My orgasm began to build quickly and once again as I reached the edge she stopped. she leaned in close to my ear and began whispering.

"I don't think my slut really wants it, do you slut?"

"I want you to beg me for it, SLUT!"

She drew out the word slut as to make me long to be the best slut for her even though I was not completely sure how best to accomplish that for her. She stayed close to my ear as she started stroking me again. My balls began to burn as another orgasm built up.

"Uhhhh!" I let out loudly.

"Oh, that's my dirty SLUT!"

"Beg for it! Beg like the slut you are becoming! Beg for it like the slut I'm going to make you! Beg for it like a little cum slut!"

I listened carefully as she enunciated each word aloud, but all my mind could process was SLUT. My naked body shivered as I reached my orgasm. My grunts and moans became ever louder and more pronounced. My mind remained focused on the word SLUT , four letters that gave us both a newfound pleasure. It was something that I now wanted to be more than anything else for my Mistress. I would do anything to live up to that standard, whatever she decided that standard to be. I knew it would lead to a world of pleasure.

Mistress began to slow down her strokes again. I immediately broke my silence and begged her to keep going.

"Please... Mistress don't stop! Please Mistress may I cum! Please may I cum! Oh, please mistress!"

Mistress provided no reaction to my requests but did not stop stroking me. I dared not continue my begging though in fear she would deny me the orgasm she had put so much effort into creating. I squirmed a bit as I got closer to my orgasm. I glanced down and noticed that the glass already had some precum in it which I had not realized I had released.

Her head remained near my ear, her warm breath kissing its lobes. Her strokes continued but began to increase again. Without warning in the softest voice possible she whispered,

"A good SLUT cums now!"

Before she finished, I was uncontrollable releasing my seed into the glass. She squeezed the shaft with a downward stroke pushing the remaining fluid into the glass. My body fell limp as I recovered from the intensity of my orgasm. She released my cock then instructed me to open my mouth pouring the contents of the glass onto my tongue.

"Enjoy this cum! This is what a true SLUT'S seed tastes like!"

I swirled the cum around my mouth enjoying its texture and salty sweet taste. It was different from the previous load. I was not sure why it was different, was it because I was in a different mental place or something else if it was truly different at all, regardless I did not care. I swallowed the cum and presented my tongue for inspection. She smiled at me and patted my head.

"That's my good little slut! Good night!"

She walked back to the bed and shut off the light. I was still naked and restrained to the door jam. I resigned myself to the fact that this is where I was sleeping and tried to get comfortable which was impossible. Luckily it was a warmer time of year, and I did not have to worry about freezing. The nights did not get much colder than the mid 60's which I could bare.

I began to dose off a bit in the pitch-black room when I felt the wet touch of what I suspected was a tongue against the tip of my cock, but I could not see anyone there in the dark. My mind must be playing tricks on me I thought to myself. The tongue slowly licked the tip in a gentle swirling motion. I did not make a sound or move a muscle as I tried to figure out if it was a dream or Mistress. My cock reacted to the attention and grew to a semi hard state. This attention ended as quickly as it began with no acknowledgment to whom had been playing with me. I thought I had heard sounds of Audrey sleeping in the room while receiving the attention and could not fathom how that was even possible.

I began convincing myself that I was losing it or at the very least that I was dreaming or sexually delusional. It took a little while for my brain to relax enough to begin to dose off again. As my head nodded again, I felt the same wet tongue lick the tip of my cock tracing the cut of my urethra opening. My eyes opened wide from their dosed state, this was really happening, and I could hear Audrey's breathing from the bed so it could not be her. Then who was it I asked myself as they continued softly licking the tip of my cock. This continued off and on throughout the rest of the night. The darkness my blindfold and my restrained nudity their play toy.

I heard the sheets on the bed rustle early the following morning. I was not sure of the time, but it must have been between 2am or 3am as it was still pitch black in the room. I had been kept in a state of awake by the mysterious individual who had been licking my cock every time I started to dose off. The rustling was followed by the shock of the light being turned on and the appearance of Mistress Audrey. I was convinced at this point I was being accosted by someone else while she slept. But who I had no idea, I searched the room to try and find them. I felt like I must have been losing my mind. Mistress walked over and tapped the end of my cock as she got to me.

"Is my SLUT tired?"

"Would my SLUT like to sleep in the bed with me?"

I eagerly nodded as she finished. She reached over and unclipped my cuffs from the door jam. While taking hold of the leash that was still attached to my collar. She led me to my side of the bed and signaled me to lay down. I laid down as she directed, and she clipped my wrist cuffs behind my back and my ankle cuffs to different parts of a spreader bar. Although my comfort level had increased it still was not great, but I was not going to complain. Mistress finished positioning me on the bed and then returned to her side and laid back down.

"Good night SLUT!"

She switched off the light and even though I was not in the most comfortable position I was thrilled to finally be able to sleep. I was laying on my side facing away from Audrey. I listened to Audrey's breathing and the rhythm of it started to cause me to dose off again. I jerked myself awake the first couple times I started to fall asleep thinking I was going to be licked again to keep me awake. I laid patiently waiting but nothing happened. I finally succumbed to my exhaustion and fell asleep.