Let the Fucking Begin

Story Info
Paul discovers the family movies.
7.9k words
4.6
99.1k
259

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noclaf
noclaf
275 Followers

I was on the way home for Christmas break.

Three weeks away from college, but not really a break, instead I had so much work to do, assignments and reading, that it was merely a continuation of the school year.

My parents will be going away for a few weeks and they asked if I could look after the family home while they were away.

Usually, it would be my older brother or sister that would be keeping an eye on the place, but they were also going to be away at the time so the favor was asked of me.

I was looking forward to coming back home. Familiar sights, old friends and seeing my family.

As I drove into the driveway, I saw dad packing some suit cases into his car and mum was just walking out the door with a few bags in her hands.

She spotted me straight away and made a gesture to my father to look up. They both had big smiles on their faces as they approached my car. It was always good to see them and they made me feel so special with hugs and kisses and as though we had not seen each other for years, even though I was here only six weeks ago for my father's 50th birthday.

"Thanks for coming to look after the place, Paul" my father said. "We realise that you probably had other plans, so really, really thank-you".

"Come on guys, you know that I don't mind helping out. To think of it, I think that you are doing me the favor. I have a great deal of work to do for next semester and being alone with no distractions will allow me to get a lot done."

"Oh, isn't he sweet," my mother said while placing her hands on my cheeks. "We're doing him a favor. Of course, we are. That's what parents are for." Isn't that right, dear?"

My father just grunted.

She gave me a peck on the nose and continued with packing the car.

My parents left shortly after lunch. They were offered airplane tickets, but they decided to drive. They were going to a mountain retreat resort, five hours away, to attend a seminar for mom's work. Dad tagged along, which he does from time to time and even though the seminar was for three days, my parents decided to stay a little longer and make a holiday of it.

Why not, I thought to myself. Now that all the kids were away from home, it was time to enjoy themselves.

I was alone and had the house to myself. First things first, I called a few friends to let them know that I was back in town for a few weeks and that we should catch up. There is no time better than the present and we all agreed to meet up for a catch up and a few drinks immediately.

We drank, chatted, laughed and generally had a great old time. We decided to do this again in a few days. Already looking forward to it.

Back at home and in my old bedroom, I decided not to study tonight. I'll would begin tomorrow morning.

Tonight, it would be about relaxing, maybe a little internet surfing, definitely watch some porn and possibly end the day with a good wank.

My interest in porn has always been varied. Over the last year I have been fascinated with amateur home porn. Real people having a good fuck and suck in their own homes. My favorite is a woman being double penetrated by her husband and another guy.

Wow! I just cannot believe that people are out there that do such things. It was such a big turn on. Imagine a guy asking his friend to come over so they can fuck his wife, together, at the same time.

A few months ago, while surfing the net, I came upon a clip that showed a woman being double penetrated with the caption, 'mom fucked by her husband and son'.

The clip was very well done. The video, lighting and audio were all good and as far as I could tell there were four camera positions. It was a very well thought out. The scenes faded in and out from the four cameras with great effect.

What caught my interest in this clip was not only the video and audio quality or the moans and groans.

It was the subject matter. Incest. So, taboo. A husband and wife inviting a friend over for a threesome was a turn on.

A woman getting double penetrated by her husband and son, was just mind boggling.

Secondly, it was their body language. Their facial expressions and body movements were so genuine and authentic that I could tell that these people were not only enjoying themselves, but this was not the first time they were having sex together.

They seemed relaxed and at ease with each other.

Over the last few months, I have jerked off to this video clip many a times. Sometimes twice or three times in a day.

To hell with it, I thought. I'll just go upstairs and have an afternoon wank to my favorite video.

Nothing relaxes me more than a good wank.

Even before I reached the top of the stairway my cock was fully erect, in anticipation as what was to come.

I entered my room, stripped my clothes off and went to get my laptop.

I reached into the bag and to my surprise it wasn't there.

What the heck? I thought.

I remember triple checking that I had my laptop before I left college.

I took all the contents out and did the same with my other bag.

Nothing.

No laptop.

My hard on had vanished and my clothes were back on.

Did I leave it behind?

Did I lose it during the trip?

Oh! Maybe it's still in the car?

I dashed down to the car and checked all nooks and crannies for fifteen minutes. It was most definitely not there.

Maybe it was inside the house?

Even though I cannot remember getting it out of my bag, I did a search of the rooms that I had been in.

Nothing.

I went back to my bedroom and rechecked my bags and all around the room. No luck. The laptop was nowhere to be found.

Then I realised that all my assignments were backed-up to a cloud server.

Phew! Relief!

All I need to do is access it.

My father, David, has been working from home for as long as I can remember. He was involved with video production and he has an office in the basement. At one stage he also used the other, and bigger, room in the basement for all his video editing equipment. With the advancement of computer hardware and software, he now only needs his personal computer.

I ran down to the basement to my father's office and sure enough there was a PC and two very large screen monitors on his desk.

Checking the time, it was just passed 9pm, I knew that my parents would be at the resort and hopefully they would still be awake.

I called my father's mobile phone and it was my mother that answered it. "Hey, hon. Everything OK?"

"Yes, Mom. All is fine, except that I seem to have lost or misplaced my laptop."

"Did you check in your car?"

"Yes, I did," I informed her.

"How about in your room or in your bags?"

"Checked both. Nothing. It should be OK, though, because all my work is backed up onto a cloud server. All I need is a computer to access it. Is Dad around? I was hoping to use his PC until I can figure out where my laptop is."

"He's in the shower. Shouldn't be too long. Oh! Here he is now."

She had taken the phone away from her mouth, but I could still hear what she was saying.

"Paul has misplaced his laptop and he was wondering if he can use the computer in your study."

"Of course, he can. Here, let me talk to him."

"Hi, son. Your mother tells me that you've lost your laptop and want to use the PC in my study."

"Yes, Dad. I just don't know what I've done with it. I'm one hundred percent certain that I packed it in my bag, but I just cannot find it."

"Don't worry about it. It will turn up. Is your work backed up onto a cloud?"

"Oh, yes. Just like you taught me."

"Good lad. Glad to hear that you listen to your father, at least, once in a while.

"The password is David, Mary. One word. All capital letters, except for the 'd' and 'm'. They're in lower case. Should be easy to remember. My name and your moms name."

"Thanks, Dad. Can you hold on a minute and I'll give it a try?"

I fired up the computer and entered the password and it was accepted.

"Dad. It works fine and while I have you on the phone, maybe you should change your password to something a bit more difficult or cryptic. This is too easy and it may be compromised."

"I knew you were going to say that. I've had the same password for years now. It's never been compromised, so why change it?"

"OK. This conversation can wait until another time.

"How was the trip to the resort?"

"It was very relaxing. Your mother and I shared the driving, so it really wasn't that bad. By the way. If you want to save your files onto the computer, create a new folder in 'D' drive. I use 'C' drive for my work."

"OK. Thanks Dad. Hope you have a great holiday."

"Thanks, son. Try to get a bit of work done and don't party too much."

With that, we hung up and I settled in behind the keyboard to access my school files from the cloud.

It didn't take long before I had downloaded my files and copied them onto the PC.

What a relief. At least I can continue with my work.

Back to the wank.

I was ready to access the family double penetration on dad's computer, when I realised that he might be able to do a history check and find out what I was be looking at.

How embarrassing would that be. My father finding out that I was looking at a video clip of a father fucking his wife with the help of his son.

How would I explain that?

I went back upstairs to my bedroom, stripped down, cock in hand and started to watch my favorite clip on my phone. Thank the lord for 5G.

I started the clip from the start. It showed three naked people walking into a room. The only furniture in the room was a double bed.

The three of them, the father, the mother and the son, stopped near the middle of the room. The two guys had hard-ons and the woman had a good mound of pubic hair. Just my favorite.

She kissed her husband passionately and then gave her son a long and passionate kiss. The mother kissing her son was just so erotic. So, taboo.

After a bit of touching and groping, the mother went down on her knees and sucked both their cocks.

I could feel that I was ready to cum, so I eased up on the stroking.

As the mother stood up her son knelt down and placed his head between her legs while her husband was fondling her breasts.

After a few minutes in the same positions, the mother said, "This is really nice guys, but you know what I really want?"

Her husband answered, "Oh, yes! You want a cock in your pussy and a cock in your arse."

A big smile came over her face. She looked down at her son and said, "Sweetie, I believe that it's your turn to fuck me in the arse today."

Her husband laid down on the bed, with his hard cock pointing towards the ceiling and she quickly mounted him. As soon as his cock was fully inside of her, her son come from behind and mounted his mother. Sticking his cock in her arse.

It was now that the scene shots changed from side on, from the rear and from the front.

Both guys had average cocks, about 6-7 inches and they were both shoving them all the way into the woman.

She was moaning and groaning and so were the guys.

I knew that I wouldn't last too long, so I jumped forward to one of my favorite scenes of the video.

It was a head shot. The mother was passionately kissing her husband. Their lips parted and while she was looking into his eyes, she told him how much she loved him.

She then raised her torso a little, tilted her head to one side and told her son that she loved him as well. The son bent down and shared a deep and passionate kiss with his mother.

I came. I came hard. Jizz was everywhere. I just love the way the mother and son share that deep and passionate kiss while his cock is in her arse.

Woke up feeling good and rested. Time to start on the school work.

I had a quick shower then followed by breakfast. With coffee in hand, I made my way down to my fathers' study.

Fired up the computer and settled in and started on one of my assignments. I had partied a little too hard during the semester and now I was paying the price.

Instead of taking a vacation break, I will be making up for lost time.

I was OK with that. I was also disciplined enough to know that this work must be done.

The time flew quickly and before I knew it, it was mid-afternoon. I was so engrossed in writing an essay that I even forgot to have lunch. The upside was that I was nearly finished to what I believed was the hardest assignment that I had to complete.

I saved my work onto the cloud and I went to save it on the computer.

Searching for the folder that I had created; I noticed a number of other folders on the same drive. The one that caught my eye was the one labelled Family Videos. That would be interesting, I thought, but first things first and I saved my assignment.

I then opened up the Family Videos folder and it opened up to sub folders. These folders were just labelled in years.

My father always took video of family functions, holidays and special events and I thought that it might be nice to see some old footage. I needed a break so I decided that after my late lunch, I would come back and kill a little time to take my mind off of my studies.

Went upstairs, made two sandwiches, grabbed a coke and came back into my father's study.

I've seen all of the old video footage and I was curious to see what dad was filming now that all the kids were away from home.

I clicked on this year's folder and it came up with a large number of files.

The file names started off with the month, possibly a date and then all these letters and numbers behind them.

Example of the file names were: Jan14-M2M1DJ3, Mar08-J1J3IP2, Feb22-P1R1DJ3, Jun11-M2J2DJ3FJ4.

I could figure out the month and date, but the letters were a form of code. Probably my father's coding system. I would have to ask him when they got back.

I looked down the list as to which one to open and I placed the cursor over one of the files. It showed that it was 58 minutes in length. That's a bit too long so I decided to seek out a shorter video.

I placed the cursor over another and that was 1:37.

What?

An hour and 37 minutes. Again, too long. I went over most of them and to my surprise they were all long videos. There was one that was nearly three hours. I wondered what my father had been filming.

I decided to look at a video that was 46 minutes long.

Feb09-M2M1P1D, from the start of the year.

I double clicked to open it and as soon as the media screen popped open, I put the cursor towards the middle of the time line.

It was porn.

My old man is a dirty old bastard.

My first thought was that he's hiding it from my mom.

He's supposedly working but instead he's watching porn.

The scene was a side shot and it showed a woman being air tight. She had a cock in what seemed in all of her orifices. She was being double penetrated in the reverse cowgirl position and she had a cock in her mouth.

The guy who was receiving the blow job had a hand-held camera and was filming.

The scene changed and it showed the top part of the woman's head sucking on a good-sized cock. The same camera then moved to show the cock that was going in and out of her pussy.

My kind of porn. I could feel my cock getting stiffer.

The camera then moved back to the woman's head while she was sucking the cock. She stopped sucking and looked up to the camera, with a big smile on her face she said "Mmmm .... I've been hanging out for a good fuck. Thank-you boys. Thank-you."

What the hell?

Mom?

It was my mother.

My mother was being fucked by three guys.

I was in shock and disbelief.

My shock was enhanced when the guy, that was underneath her, moved his head to the side and showed his face. He said, "It's our pleasure, baby. We all love fucking you."

The face belonged to Grandpa Peter, my mother's father.

My mouth just dropped.

My grandfather was fucking my mother, his daughter.

I just sat there transfixed at the screen. Zombified.

My gaze was broken when the camera turned to the guy on top. It was my other grandfather, Grandpa Martin.

My father's dad.

What the fuck?

The surprises did not stop there. The camera now turned to the operator.

It was my father.

My father?

What is going on here?

My mind was racing all over the place. So many things to comprehend and digest.

On the screen my father looked into the camera and said with a smile "Oh, Mary. You're such a slut. You know that we all love to fuck you.

"It's been a while since you had your dad's cock up your arse. How does it feel, sweetheart?"

He panned the camera back to my mother and there was no need for words. Her moans and the expression on her face said it all.

The video changed to another camera position. It clearly showed that my mother had a cock in her pussy and a cock in her arse.

Another camera position change and back to the side view. My dad's cock was back in her mouth and both my grandfathers were still fucking her. I could hear the moans and groans coming from my mother, even though she had a cock in her mouth.

They stayed in this position and all I could do was just stare at the screen.

My mother had my dad's cock in her mouth. Her father-in-law was pumping away at her pussy and my other grandfather, her father, had his cock wedged in her arse.

Wow!

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head, thinking that maybe I was imagining this. I opened my eyes and nothing had changed.

My mother was still being fucked by the same guys and in the same position.

I then jumped towards the end of the clip.

It showed my mother on her back, sucking on two cocks and her father fucking her arse.

I jumped to the very start of the video clip. My curiosity was running amok.

The shot was of an empty room with a bench in the foreground. This is where Mom was getting fucked. As far as I could see, there was also another bench, a big bed, a sofa and some chairs.

My mother then walked into the frame of the video.

She was naked. She has a very feminine and full figure. Not over weight but not thin skinny, either. Her boobs looked firm and were a good size. I noticed, with delight, that she had a thick and dark pubic mount. Not the type that just grows wild but one that was well groomed.

She gave a small wave to the camera and started to speak:

"Hi. My name is Mary and I'm one of today's participants. The other members of today's fuck are..." she tailed off and gestured to her right.

"Martin. My father-in-law."

Grandpa Martin walked into the frame, naked and sporting a semi erect penis. He walked up to mom, gave her a hug and a kiss and stood by her side.

"My husband and Martin's son, David."

Mom then gestured to her left and my father walked into the screen. He too gave mom a kiss and a hug and stood to her left side.

"And the guest of honor today is Peter, my dad," and with that my other grandfather walked into the screen and gave my mom a hug and a long kiss.

He then moved in between her and my father.

All four were looking into the camera. All four were naked and all the guys were sporting semi erect penises.

My mother is only 5' 2".

All the guys are around 6" tall.

She looked tiny compared to her men.

They gave a quick wave to the camera and then my mother said, "Let the fucking begin."

With that, their hands, tongues and mouths were all over her. Groping, kissing and licking her boobs, her pussy, her arse, her torso.

I could not wait. I skipped forward.

The scene now showed mom standing up with legs apart and her father-in-law's head between her legs sucking on her hairy pussy while my father was groping one of her boobs and sucking on the other. Her father was embracing her from the side and locked in a passionate kiss.

I watched for a few seconds and then jumped a little more ahead.

Now Mom was getting fucked by my dad, doggy-style, while she had hold of both of my grandfathers' cocks. She would suck one for a few seconds and then change and suck the other.

noclaf
noclaf
275 Followers