Ch. 12 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Sometimes is teasing ok? It seems to depend on many things!
14.9k words
4.7
3.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

Kelly had left her Daddy in her bed. She walked back downstairs to see if her mother and brother survived.

Katie remembers that Kelly had her robe with her as she came into the great room. She was still feeling the sensations from the pounding that Jim had given her as she slumped on the couch, when her daughter helped her up. Then handed her mother the robe to put on. She then realized that Tony had watched her getting fucked by her son, maybe a half hour ago, or was it an hour ago, she didn't know.

They cleaned off each other at the sink, in an attempt to return to some sort of normalcy. Then they both began to fix something for dinner. It was something quick but it helped to set the tone for them. As they both worked to finish up making the meal, Kelly told her mother that her Daddy was in her room and she should go get him up.

Katie led Tony down stairs, telling him along the way that he had done so well an hour or so ago. She escorted her husband to the table. Then they all ate, but little talking took place. As they finished the girls told the guys to go find something to do.

After dinner Tony sat out on the patio and sipped his beer. It tasted good after the nice dinner that his wife and daughter made. He tried to help clean up but the girls chased both him and Jim off. So, his son headed down stairs to play games and he walked out here to rest. He thought that he needed to recover after all that had transpired today. Walking in and finding his wife, well his naked wife, sliding up and down on this son's cock was a shock. Then to see that his daughter was just as naked, well that was a big surprise.

But the icing on the cake was what his daughter had him do. She pulled him over to his wife and made Katie suck his cock, as his son ran his large appendage in and out of his wife's wet pussy. After he came, he remembers setting there watching his son pound his wife until this daughter pulled him up and led him up to her room. Vaguely he recalls licking and sucking on her sweet cunt until he almost passed out. Well, he did sort of pass out he guessed, mostly coming down from an adrenaline high, he reasoned.

Katie wanted some time to talk with her daughter alone. Now after they cleaned off the table Katie said "Oh daughter of mine. You are so bad. I bet I looked like some street walking slut as both guys used me today!"

Kelly grinned "Yeah mom... you looked like a little whore as you had a cock in two of your three holes! But I think that is just what you really wanted. You came so hard as they used you! If you had a third cock you could have been an air tight slut!"

Katie looked at her and asked "What does 'air tight' mean?"

Kelly chuckled "It's a term where a woman has a cock in all three holes at the same time."

Katie squealed "You've got to be kidding me! Where do you hear this stuff?"

Her daughter smiled "Girls talk mom. I've never done it... I've only heard about it. In fact, I've never had anyone put their cock in my ass... unlike you."

Her mother replied "Yes, I've had both guys do me that way twice so far. And I will let them do it again. It's a different feeling for sure!"

Kelly giggled "I want Daddy to do me that way. He should be my first. It felt so odd having his finger in there. I see why you enjoy it. I'm guessing that it will hurt at first."

Katie said "Yes and no. Your dad did it the first time and he was careful. But having your brother in there was way different. He was careful too, but wow, he gets in so deep." Not thinking about if she should say it, she said "Your Daddy fucked me in may ass and slapped my butt at the same time. It was something that I've never had done to me and it was so different."

Kelly looked at her in surprise "You had him spank you? He spanked me some the other day but not while he was fucking me. Why did you have him do that?"

Katie giggled "I didn't have him do that... he just did it on his own. I was very surprised and started to get upset until I felt that warming sensation spread across my butt. It just makes it so naughty! After the things that he heard me say to your brother, as he pounded me into his bed that morning, I guess that I deserved to be spanked."

Kelly was now amazed. She said "Well I guess that Daddy is full of surprises. I can't wait to have him do that to me someday."

Katie chuckled "Yeah, just be careful honey. You might just turn into a wanton slut like I am."

Tony saw this wife walking out of the door. She made her way over to him. As she did her robe slipped off and she laid back on the lounger. He looked over that tight body with her tits setting up high and her nipples were hard. Not seeming to care that she was nude beside her husband while outside on the patio.

He said "Honey, I think that you've missed something. I believe that you forgot to get dressed."

She turned her head and smiled "Baby... maybe we can forget about dressing while we are at home... you know when it's just family here."

He chuckled "Sweetheart, you will kill me and your son if you walk around here like that all the time. Jim will be on you before you know it."

She smiled "Honey he has been on me... a lot... you just didn't see the signs. I know that sounds bad for me to say, but that is the truth. You deserve to know the truth. I've been so bad. I've fucked him so much the last few weeks. But as I say that... you and I've been fucking and making love almost every day lately. We haven't done it that much since... well since a long time ago baby."

Tony sat back and took in her words. She was right, they were having sex a lot. Plus, he was having sex with Kelly a bunch... then what about Barbara. He said "Yes things have changed for us sweetheart. But I didn't expect to have you give me a BJ while you were getting fucked by my son!"

Katie laughed "That was your daughter's doing... she made that happen baby. She is the one that set that up. I was so lost in what your son was doing to me that I would have done just about anything at that point. But having you in my mouth and Jim holding me up as he stroked his man meat in me was wild. Did you see Kelly pull my nipple! I came so hard because that was so unexpected!"

Tony grunted "I didn't see her do that to you. But I was amazed that you just looked up into my eyes as I unloaded in you. I can't get over how much of a hot slutty wife you are now. I'm shocked and astounded both at the same time. Each time that I think things can't get any more erotic or crazy, you do more stuff."

Katie giggled "Baby... you're missing one large or should I say gigantic point here. Your daughter is the one that drives some of this craziness!"

Her husband smiled "Yes she does seem to be the ring master at times."

She reached over and said "Hey stud... she wants you to be the first one to slide a cock into her back hole." As she said that something popped into her head. She padded his arm "Oh baby... we should get her to do you and Jim at the same time!"

Tony's head snapped over to look at her "Oh... I'm not sure if she would want that!"

Katie said "Oh baby... after what you two men did to me today. I think that every woman would want that to happen to them. I can't tell you how it made me feel. To have two studs use me at the same time. Wow... it was off the charts!" They enjoyed the evening and then headed to bed.

In the morning Katie reached over and lovingly stroked her husband face as she planted light kisses on him. He began to wake up and pulled her to him. She said "Good morning stud. I need to tell you something. Thank you for letting me be... well letting me be me, I guess. I appreciate all that you allow me to do at home. I know that some of what I do can be hard on you, but you are man enough to let me do it. It just shows me that you love me no matter how bad I am at times."

He replied "I do get upset at times, but mostly I get so discombobulate that I can't think straight. I guess that sometimes when your bad... it's so hot to me!"

They walked in the bathroom and he started the shower. Waiting for the water to get hot he pulled her to him and kissed her. He rubs her back with one hand and held the back of her head with the other as he pressed his body into hers. The kissing is getting hotter and she pushes him back some so that she can breathe.

She gaps "Oh wow... good morning to you too... stud! We need to get our shower taken before you drag me back to bed!"

They are working together to get done quickly and she is fending off his aggressive hands. Finally, they finish up. As they step out to dry off, he is still getting frisky. She says "Baby... slow down... I think that I want you like this all day. I want you to remember me standing here... ready to let you have me... but you will have to wait until you get home to get any relief buster!"

He watches her slip away giggling as she bounces out of the bathroom to get dressed. Thinking to himself now... what a little tease she is! He looks down at his hard cock and moans.

It takes him a while longer to get dressed as his hard-on was getting in the way. He finds her in the kitchen holding his coffee cup for him to take. He grins "So you left me with a hard-on honey. That was mean you little harlot! Will you be hot and ready for me when I come in the door tonight?"

Katie giggles "Yes I will stud!"

He says "I'm going to be thinking of you all day. I'm going to try to keep from getting embarrassed today. I wouldn't want anyone to see that you left me high and dry with a boner as I work. How are you going make it all day until I get home?"

Katie slides up to him and whispers "Oh honey... I didn't say that I would wait all day for sex. I will have sex today while you're working hard... baby. I will just call my stud to do me a few times today. But don't fret... I will think about you sometimes... well once or twice maybe. When my other stud is pounding me... I get kind of... kind of lost in the moment. If you know what I mean?"

Tony is just standing there listening to her bait him. He knows that she is telling him the truth. She will get fucked today... just not with him... well not him until he gets home tonight. He replies "You are a hot little slut! You tease me and then tell me that I have to wait for hours to get you into bed? I should go upstairs and wake up the other hot woman that lives here!"

Katie smiles "Well you can do that... but I think that you won't. I think that you will drive to work and then picture me getting my pussy rammed by your big cocked son all day as your dick gets hard and you have to be careful so that no one sees it." She stroked his face and kissed his cheek. Then said "Ok baby... time for you to go to work. Mommy needs to wake up the stud!" She takes his arm and walks him to the garage door then she opens it up. Smiling says "Honey... please don't have an accident at work today as you think about your horny wife... ok... I mean that might be bad."

Tony's eyes are getting a glazed look as he is gently pushed into the garage. He hears the door shut behind him. He slowly makes his way to his car. Later as he slides his badge in the card reader to get in the door at work, he was still in a daze.

Kelly came down and said "Hi mom. I need to head out. Is there anything that I should know before I leave today?"

Katie smiled "Well honey... I sent your dad to work with a hard-on, this morning. So, you will probably see him come home ready to go... if you know what I mean."

Kelly laughed "You're are a witch at times mother! Thanks for the warning. But wait, maybe I should let him have some special fun with me tonight... you know to appease him a little."

Katie replied "Well that might be a very good idea. Let's see how the day takes shape. I will know more once you get home later." Then she thought more "You know... I think that it's time to send your dad some special pictures... you know some pics of his special wife and his loving daughter... if you're up to it! That way he will be breaking down the door on his way in. I would like to keep him a little off balance when we can."

As she got her laptop up and running an email popped up, it was from her supervisor. Reading it she relaxed a little. He told her that they made some adjustments to her work load and how often her chat box flag would be shown. Looking at her project list she didn't see a big difference in the number of them. Hoping that she would have more time than she did yesterday, she got started.

She was working at getting the second project finished, her son walked up to her. Turning around to hug him she was surprised to see him nude. His cock was bouncing up and down and pre-cum was leaking from his tip. Giggling she said "Oh wow stud. You are not going to waste any time. If you can give me three minutes to wrap up this project. I will be able to help you with that monster that is hanging out in front of you!"

He stood behind her as she worked. Stroking her hair and then rubbing her back as she squirmed a little as she typed faster to get done. Finally, she clicked the send button. Turning she let him start to undress her. She began to kneel down to take him into her mouth, stopping she grabbed her phone, Jim asked "What are you doing mom?"

She smiled at him "Oh honey this is going to be so much fun! I'm going to send your dad a picture of me sucking on you!" Jim started to object but then just let her do whatever she wanted. She held the phone out and open her mouth wide. Taking in most of the head of her son's cock she snapped it. Giggling she quickly added some text and hit send.

Tony was getting under the large tool so that he could work on the robotic handling system. As he got comfortable his phone buzzed. Not thinking to much about it he reached into this pocket and pulled it out. Once he opened his text message, he banged his head on the bottom of the large tool he was under. Instinctively he looked left and right to see if anyone could see him. Realizing what he was doing Tony then started to laughed at himself. The picture was naughty and nasty. His wife had a cock in her mouth he saw. He knew that it was his son's but without much effort he realized that it could be anyone's cock. He started to breath in order to calm himself as he looked. The text in the message said - I needed to send this quickly before I forget that I have a husband! - Tony shivered as he read it.

Later Tony was getting the repaired robot calibrated. His phone buzzed again. This time he looked around before he pulled it out. This time it was from is daughter. He didn't what to open her text, but he couldn't stop himself. He realized that she was as bad as her mother. It was a picture of her sweet tits, with hard nipples. She had one cupped in her hand as she tweaked her nipple. He was now watching the clock, something that he never did.

He was clam as he got another text. He moved to a spot to look without anyone seeing it. This was from his wife, it showed her pussy leaking cum. What surprised him was how open she was. The puffy outer lips looked very swollen and red. But her inter lips were hanging down some and they were slick with moisture. He could look right up inside her pussy in that shot.

Katie wanted to send more pictures but just having sex with her son was so enjoyable that she only sent two. She had to get busy as she was a little behind in today's work load. Glad that she got to do what they did was satisfying for now. As she worked, she smiled to herself, it was so good to have her son to fuck. She needed it and so did he.

Kelly got into a restroom and closed the stall door. She lowers her pants and rubbed her pussy to get it wet. She took a picture. Giggling as she added some text to it and sent it to her Daddy.

Once the second picture came in from his daughter, Tony was now ready to get home but he had a few hours to go yet. He realized that if they kept sending him stuff like this that he could become a basket case before he gets home.

Katie was working hard to get more of her projects done, but the chat box was keeping her occupied. She made lunch for her and her son. That's when he was getting friendly again. She pushed him off for a while. After an hour, he was beginning to get antsy. She was able to hold him off as Kelly came in the door.

His sister walked up to him as she entered the great room. She asked Jim "Are you having fun with mother today?"

Jim replied "Well... yeah but... but she is so busy now!"

Kelly had an idea earlier today, it was a very naughty one, and she smiled "Oh dear brother of mine. Remember when we asked you to help us when Daddy came home and you thought that he would kill you for having sex with mom on the couch? I told you something. I told you that we would both help you, by doing something that you've never had done for you?" She watched to see if he was catching on. Then she continued "I think that today is a good time for mom and I to help you understand something. I believe that you need to see your perfect girl in a little different way. In a way that you cock is going to enjoy!"

Katie looked at her daughter and asked "What do you have in mind honey?"

Kelly looked at her and says "I have something that I've use a few times. It's a cute little gadget that you should find to be an interesting addition, to go with all the wild sex that you have with my brother."

Katie was unclear on what this gadget was and how it would affect her. She said "I still have about an hour to go for my work day." Looking at her daughter curiously she said "Should I be worried about this little gadget?"

Kelly laughed "Oh mother you should love this little thing. You are going to be the first one, that I've ever heard of, that will use it in the way that I will help you use it today!"

Now Katie was anxious. She replied "I'm beginning to get a little fearful about your plan."

Kelly giggled "Oh mom you and Jim are going to experience something amazing, I think. Don't worry. Remember that we told your son that we would do something special for him... well this is going to be special both of you." Watching them both she added "I will be helping. I did say that we both would help him... remember?"

Katie said "Ok. I will get done with my work as quick as I can."

Kelly said "Meet us up in your bedroom mom, when you're ready."

Katie worked hard to get things done. Soon she was finished. When she turned to walk into her bedroom, she saw that they were both naked. Kelly was stroking his long cock and playing with his large set of balls.

Kelly said "Oh goody! You're here!" She instructed her mother to get undressed.

Katie did as she was asked, but wanted to know what was going to happen now. Nervously she asked "Honey is this going to be something weird?"

Kelly said "Mom this is going to be different for you and Jim. I'm here to help get things started. I can stay if you two want me to." She smiled big "I have a sex toy that I've used a few times. But I've never used it this way before." She pulled it out for them to see. Then she said "I know that you like to have your ass fucked mother. Also, Jim should like to feel something a little different than what he has felt before! We did tell this stud that we would do something special for him... right? So, I was thinking that this little toy will go in your back door while Jim is in the front one."

Katie was shocked at first. But then she looked at this toy and saw how small it was. She asked "Why is there a wire on it?"

Kelly giggled "I know that you may have never seen one of these before so I will give you a quick over view. The little egg will slide into your butt hole. The wire goes to this controller. I will help in controlling how much this little egg will vibrate. I'm going to guess that Jim will feel this as his big cock stretches your wet cunt. You mother... will feel something... that I don't believe you've ever felt before!"