Ch. 12 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both ended up on the bed as the door closed. They were without any clothes; they have been that way for hours. Tony thought about that and wondered if anyone was going to wear any more clothes at home anymore. Watching his daughter reaching in for something from her dresser he was curious as to what she getting.

Kelly turned and asked "Daddy would you go to your room and grab the lube please?"

Her Dad thought that was an odd request but he walked out and returned with it. As he made the trip he began to wonder if she wanted to have anal sex tonight. Her Daddy was all smiles as he handed her the tube. Watching him she giggled "Daddy what are you thinking? I bet that you think you are going to use my other hole. Don't worry... soon... you will get it soon! But not tonight. Tonight, you will put something in my other hole... it just won't be your cock... yet!"

Now Tony was speculating, but nothing came to his mind. He had no idea of what she was going to do. He didn't have to wait long to find out.

Kelly giggled "Oh wow Daddy we are going to have fun! I watched Mom and Jim today, as they used my toy. It was my idea so I helped them get it going." She handed her Daddy the toy and says "You need to get this thing ready for me please. It's going into my butt, so please lube it up. Then you will need to get my back hole ready for it. I know that you are now an expert in getting back doors ready... am I right?"

Her Daddy nodded. He then asked "Do you want to be on your back or on your knees?"

Giggling she says "Oh wow Daddy! You are acting like a master now! I like that!" She rolled on to her back and lifted her legs up. He looked at her and marveled at this sight. That young woman was his daughter but she looked like a vision to him. She started to laugh and he snapped out of his musing. She told him "Lube up this part of my toy. Then lube up my hole. Once you get them all ready then slip my little toy inside me." He just didn't understand what this toy was going to do. He noticed it had a small box that he guessed was some kind of controller. He got it all lubed and slowly push this small toy into her.

His cock was now rock hard. But now she asked him to slowly stick it in her wet pussy. He did and she says "Wait for a moment Daddy. Now we both will feel something that I know that you've never felt and neither have I." She picks up the controller then says "When I turn this thing on you will feel some vibrations and so will I. I'm not going to leave it on though." She pushed a button and his world changed. This was so different than what he was expecting. When she turned it off, he realized that she had lifted him up a little was she groaned out.

They were both waiting to get their breath back. Finally, she says "OH WOW THAT IS SOMETHING ELSE!" Then she starts to laugh and he began to chuckling. After a few moments she says "I saw mom when I first turned this toy on and it looked like she almost passed out. Then I asked them if I should remove it, they both shouted no... I now understand why." He was now unsure what was going to happen.

Slowly things got settled down a little and she says "Ok now we both know how this thing works. I will turn it on and we can try this again." He didn't know that this little toy was going to do such a big thing! He nodded to her and she turned it on again.

This time he could feel it but it was not a gigantic surprise. He looked down at his daughter and she had a look of bless and pain. She was lifting him up but he was expecting it this time. He leaned down and kissed her. Her eyes popped open and her mouth was open but no words came out, just some sounds. Then she went rigid, and pushed up on to him. He could see in her eyes, they started to roll back some, then she tried to refocus, but she seems to fight it as that happened a few times. A scream erupted, not loud but long.

He stopped and asked "Are you alright baby?"

She pleaded "DADDY... PEEEASE DON'T... DON'T STOPPPP!"

He took the hint and started to stroke slowly in and out. He didn't want to cum yet. The vibrations were delightful, it was a completely different sensation. After waiting all day to cum, then when his wife sucked him off outside, he had a little better control over himself now. Her climax seems to just continue for some time. He was keeping her from pushing him off of the bed, as her orgasm coursed through her. Then she collapsed and twitched. He grabbed the controller and pressed the off button.

Kelly mumbled out a thanks, after a time. She just moaned and gasped then quivered. He watched her slowly regain some ability to talk. She groaned "Daddy, wow thank you!" Looking at her closely he could tell that she was done.

He pulled out and laid next to her. Watching her chest rise and fall was enchanting, as her firm breasts moved. Those hard nipples were alluring, but he just let her regain her senses. He brushed her hair back and out of her face. She grabbed his hand as it past her mouth and kissed it, then dropping it as she shook a little. Then his daughter pulled his arm over her, she pushed back into him. She said "Please hold me tight Daddy. Don't leave me yet. Stay with me for a while... ok?"

He wanted to understand where he was at but he couldn't see much. The light coming in the room was different to him, it was dark he could tell, but Tony wondered where was he. Then he realized that he was in his daughter's bedroom. Looking over he saw the clock, it displayed 1:12.

He knew that this day had taken a lot out of him but he was astounded that he fell asleep here. Once he got his mind working, he started to move. Before he could do much, fingers found his wrist and pulled him back down. Her voice as very clear "Daddy don't get up. I need you here with me tonight." He didn't argue. Then he did ponder, what would Katie do if he wasn't in their bed when she woke up.

As all of this was going through his head. She didn't stop manipulating him until he was hard. Once his pre-cum began to flow, she moved on top of him. His daughter giggled "I like having you here... so that I can have my very own cock... at my disposal! You are my lover now... Daddy!" She helped him pull the pillow to get it under his head, then she leaned down and kissed him. It was a slow rich kiss, one that he enjoyed immensely!

She tilted her head back and says "I want you to enjoy me a little longer than you have been." Waiting for him to respond she played with hardening cock.

He finally asked "I don't understand what you mean honey."

Kelly replied "We both know that you cum a little quickly sometimes. I think that you can help yourself, so that you can control it some. So here is the deal, if you get to where you feel like you are going to cum squeeze your cock around its base. Don't do it too hard, but that should help you some. Tonight, I will help you out, tell me when you feel like you're going to cum."

Tony nodded "Ok I will."

She sat straight up and cupped her tits in both of her hands. Moaning out "Oh you feel so good Daddy. I'm going to ride you; I'm going to be your hot little vixen tonight. I'm the naughty young slut that you've been watching for months outside, around your pool. The one that you can see... but you can't touch. This sweet piece of ass that laughs and giggles with her friends knowing that your watch us, but we don't let you see that we all know what you are doing."

Tony's mind is lost in sexual lust as he envisions her words. Then he realizes the he is close. Groaning out "Baby I'm going to cum soon!"

She giggles as she reaches down and give him a squeeze. Seeing him react "Do you feel that, Daddy? It should have helped."

As she squeezed him, he jumped. Then the sensation reminded him of Barbara. He didn't want to say anything about her to his daughter right now. He nodded his head and keep her bouncing on him. They fucked for a few minutes and he told her to do that again. She did and he felt himself able to stave off his climax. She giggled and pulled off of him and turned around. She guided him back into her wet pussy and put her hands on his legs as she raised her ass up and down on him. He watched her tight butt going up and down. She turned her head "Daddy do you like my little butt as I ride your big cock!" The way his cock rubbed inside her cunt made her feel very good, then she started to cum.

Tony was enjoying seeing her ride him up and down and then she arched her back and moaned out "OH YESS!" He held her hips as she trembled and groaned out her orgasm. He squeezed his cock again. She started to move up and down. He slapped her butt and she squealed out "Daddy... Daddy..." He did the other side and she jumped, but she didn't stop her movements.

Again, she went rigid as the orgasm coursed through her. He let her ride him as he rubbed her cheeks, pinching her a little and running his fingers across her tight little star. She shuddered and came hard. She panted out as it made her spasmed "Daddy please cum in me! Please fill me up Daddy... fill me... Daddy!"

Tony was very glad to do just that! He pulled her down hard and pushed up as he released himself inside her. He saw stars as he pulsed in her hot cunt. He could hear her talk but he didn't understand anything for a couple of minutes.

She pulled off and laid down next to him. Once their breathing slowed, they were a sleep again.

Katie reached over as the alarm went off. She sat up and looked at where her husband should have been. Thinking that maybe he was up already she got dressed and walked down stairs. She didn't see him. Going to the garage door she opened it and saw his car. Turning she walked back up stairs to check in Kelly's room. She found that the door was locked.

Tony thought that he heard something but he rested a little longer. Finally, he crawled out of bed, trying to not wake his daughter. Looking back at the bed to check on his daughter, he thought that this bed was a little too small for them. A bed the next size up would fit in this room just fine. He walked into his room and noticed that his wife was not in bed as he stepped in this bathroom. He showered and dressed.

She watched him walk down the stairs. As he got closer, she handed him a cup of coffee. He kissed her on her cheek and thanked her. Katie wondered if he would mention why he didn't sleep in their bed last night. He didn't seem to be that interested in reveling any details. Carefully she says "Honey... I missed you last night." Hoping that he would tell her something.

As he made himself some breakfast, he replied "I guess that I was so worked up from yesterdays... yesterdays adventures. I guess that I was just a little more tired than I thought." After he finished eating, he told her good bye as he left that morning.

Katie was slowly stewing about it and then that feeling began to gradually turn into dread for her. Talking to herself she decided to wait for her daughter to come down.

About an hour later Kelly made her appearance in the kitchen. Katie did get some work done in that hour, that helped her to not dwell on this hot topic continually. In the past she would have become agitated or resentful. During the time that Tony had left and Kelly arrival she decided to not be so upset or resentful, at least on the outside.

Kelly says "Hi mom."

Katie smiled "Hi honey. Did you sleep well?" She was dying to know what those two did last night.

Kelly sat down next to her after she got some cereal to eat. Looking at her mother she replied "Yes, it was very nice to have a man in my bed all night." Watching for her mom to blowup she waited. She could tell that her mother was not happy about what they did last night. Then she asked "Is there something specific that you need to know about what we did?"

Katie wanted to melt into a puddle as her emotions started to take over, but she keeps a straight face and says "Yes, I would like to know what you two did, but I understand that you were going to keep your dad safe. I'm sure that is exactly what you did. If you tell me nothing happened then I can live with that."

Kelly wanted to laugh out loud as she heard her mother say that, but she too was keeping a straight face. Smiling "Mom things happened. After we eat dinner, well I guess it was after you and Jim came in, he took me upstairs to my room. I got him to try the toy and he did better with it than my brother did. Then later that night I woke up and started to play with is cock until her got hard. It was fun watching him wake up with me stroking him. Then I showed him how to stop himself from cumming too quickly, you know like what Barbara did to him. We fucked till I couldn't cum anymore, as he played with my back hole." Glad that she had told her everything she chuckled "He seems to be getting much better now. You know, in how he is keeping up with young women, like me. I'll bet that my other friends are going to love getting him into bed... or anywhere really."

Katie was boiling inside as she heard her daughter describe their time together last night. Then the added dig about her friends tops it off. Letting out a sigh "I guess that keeping him safe involves more than I realized. I can't blame anyone but myself, if he can satisfy you better than he did me."

Kelly knew that her mother was fishing for more. Giggling she says "Yes he is much better than he was a few weeks ago." She was not going to bite on her mother's reply. Letting her mom think about what her husband is capable of was right where she wanted to leave this topic. She got up and put her bowl into the dishwasher and said "I'm going to head out. I'm not sure how long I will be gone today." She lends in and kissed her mother's cheek. Then she hustled out the door.

Katie knew that working was the best way for her to cope with her feelings. She decided that today was going to be different. However, she was not sure if her son would agree.

Later her son stepped up and hugged her, she lends back into him. He bent down and kissed her. She smiles "Oh honey" She pulls him close and kisses him deeply. Then says "You are my stud." Thinking now that she needed to hold him off from filling her cunt with his man cream. She says "Baby I will give you a BJ today. But I will save both of my other holes for other things today."

Jim pulled back and asked "Why... did I do something wrong?"

Katie replied "No... honey... I think that I did. Today we will do things differently. If you can will you let me run the show today? I'm not sure if... if what I do about things will work or not. Just be patience with me. I don't know how long that I will need to adjust our time together."

Her son says "I will do what ever you need me to do. You are my Perfect Girl Mom!"

She looked at him and giggled "Can I give you a BJ to start your day?"

Her son was not going to turn her offer down. He pulled off his shorts and out came his big cock. Laughing she told him to go sit on the couch. She undressed so he could do whatever he wanted to do with her tits, but she needed access to her pussy. Getting on her knees she started to get busy. Once she had him going, she says "Stand and hold my head. Then use my mouth like you've done so many times before." Jim nodded and gave her his cock. She licked and sucked on it to get it wet and slick. Then she took it in deep and pulled off then did it all over again. Soon it was in her so that her son could slide into her throat.

He was thrusting until his balls were slapping her chin. He pulled her head in until her nose was in his hair. He didn't hold her long, but the feeling of his cock in her throat was almost overwhelming.

She let him have all the pleasure that he wanted from her mouth and throat. Having a cock like his, in her like this, was something that she never guessed would have happened a few months ago. But now it felt like she could do this for hours. He was stroking in so deep that she couldn't believe how long her son's cock was. To be fair she knew that she was not a tall or big woman so her mouth was not that deep; her throat was where a long cock would live during any good blow job. Thinking that if someone was watching them doing this erotic act that she would be called many nasty things; like slut or whore. She knew that she could add a lot more names to that list, but none of them would be good mother or faithful wife!

He was getting that feeling, but he knew what to do. Slowing down and getting as much of his cock to slide in and out before he climaxed, was his goal. He enjoyed watching her do this, it was like she never wanted to stop. He saw his mother pulled on his balls a little and then cup them with one hand, it was delightful. He saw her other hand was playing down below, between her legs. Then he grinned, as he watched a strong orgasm over takes her. He held her head as she moaned and started to shake some. His sister doesn't often have an orgasm when she sucks is cock, but his perfect girl does!

Katie could tell that her son was getting close to cumming down her throat. He was the one in control now, young and strong, her son holds her tight as he groans out, he was not going to let her go anywhere until he finished. She let him pour his cum right down her gullet. Once he finished, she licked off any cum that his cock had left on it. As she did all of that, she realized all of her actions were what a wicked little slut would do!

Tony was expecting to get a text his morning, but none came. He didn't get one in the afternoon either. Now he was wondering what was happening. If what he did last night was something that piss off his wife, then so be it. His time with his daughter last night was wonderful. But he didn't want to assume anything at this point. Things had gotten strange at home as all this sexual adventure played out each day. He decided that once he was arrived home, he would assess the situation.

Katie gave her son a BJ after he eat lunch. It was just as amazing as the first one a few hours ago was. She didn't eat at lunch since she swallowed so much cum. Working hard to finish her projects was truly a full-time job now that she had to answer other people's questions. She saw Kelly walked in and heard her said hi before she when up to her room.

About and hour before her husband was due home she was finished with work. She started to make a simple dinner for her family. Kelly came down to help her, together they made quick work of it.

On his drive home Tony realized that again he was at a loss. In the past he just rolled with the punches, would that be the best tactic today he wondered. He sat for a while in his car after the garage door closed. Slowly he walks into his house.

Katie could tell that her husband didn't come right into the house after the garage door closed. She didn't know what that might mean. However, she knew that family life tonight would be different than it was the night before. She saw how teasing him yesterday morning had tweaked his psychological state. Now she would tease him in a way the she knew he would enjoy. Well... she hoped that he would enjoy it.

He listened carefully as he opened the house door, no sexual sounds... that could be a good thing... but he is not sure yet. He walks down the short entry way to the kitchen; he sees his wife and daughter working together on dinner. This is good he thinks. He steps up between them and gets an arm around each of their shoulders and hugs them "Whatever you two are making it sure smells good." They both lean into him. He realizes the both of them have clothes on, and not some little slutty things. He noticed, through the window, that his son is outside using the pool shimmer. He thinks that this is what it was like a couple of months ago, when he walked into his house.

But then Tony realizes that he is torn. If things hadn't changed, the way they did a few weeks ago, he wouldn't have had all the pleasurable sex that he was now receiving. Sex he was getting, almost daily. Also seeing his wife as she acted like some sex starved whore, was something that he never imagined that he would witness. Seeing her enjoying sex, the way she does, was an eye opener for him. Now he didn't know that to do or think.