Ch. 12 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife and daughter were both putting food on the table. Tony was hungry and before he could go upstairs to change his clothes, Katie told Kelly to tell her bother that dinner is ready. Katie then hooked her arm in his and led him to his chair at the table.

They ate and talked about what having Kelly's friends over tomorrow. Then Katie asked "Jim honey are you going to be ok if we have your sister's friends over and not yours?"

Jim replied "Sure it's not a problem. If my friends want to use the pool, we can do that during the week days." As he finished speaking a smirk slowly appeared on his face. His mother wondered why he had a strange grin as he sat there looking at her. Then it flashed into her head, she knew why he was looking at her and grinning. Her son was thinking about when she had played chicken fight with his friends in the pool a couple of weeks ago. Then the thought crossed her mind, did he like showing off his own mother to his friends!

They all helped to clean up and now Katie was going to work at trying to make tonight a win-win for her and her husband.

Katie walked up to Tony as he finished washing his hands, at the kitchen sink. Smiling "Honey we should work out tonight. I can tell that it's doing you a lot of good." He agreed and they when up to their room to change. She said "I will come down in a few minutes" as she closed the bathroom door.

Tony changed and headed down to the basement. He was on the treadmill as she walked in and touched his arm and smiled that million-dollar smile, as she got on the stepper. He looked to see what in the world she was wearing. It looked like it was one of those painted on things to him, it made her tight butt look so nice. But as she started to use the stepper whatever that fabric was it simply outline her cunt lips. Then the color seemed to change as moisture from her pussy lips seeped into her shorts. He shook his head and then he watched her tits as they bounced up and down.

Katie knew that she had his full attention as she worked out, as she glanced back to smile at him. The shorts that she had picked out to wear were new and she didn't put on any underwear. It frames her cunt lips and just made them look bigger than they were. But they were bigger now than since she had been fucking her son's big thick cock. This tube top held her tits tight, but not so tight, that they didn't have much to stop them from moving up and down. As her tits moved her nipples started to get hard and poke out, that made her feel so sexy!

Tony was determined to keep his workout going. He could see the wetness, between her legs, as it was got bigger by the minute. His sweat was running down his face and his workout towel got used a lot. Now he slowed down just a little so that he could keep going. He was not going to stop until she did.

Katie was impressed at how long her husband as going. She glanced over her shoulder at times and flashed a smile at him. Knowing that she wanted to use him for both of their pleasure she started to wind down her workout. Breathing heavily, she walked to him. She says "Baby, can you look at something for me? I'm not sure if things are ok or not."

Tony looked at her with concern "Sure honey... did you hurt yourself?"

She walked over to the couch by the TV and gaming area then started to pull off her top. After a few steps his wife kicked off her shoes. Then she turned around and worked off her shorts. Smiling "I'm not sure what the problem is honey. I have something going on here." She points to her pussy.

He stands there with a confused look as he stared at his naked wife. Then he shakes his head to clear it and replies "I don't know what you mean sweetheart. Did you pull a muscle or something?" Then he just looks at her beautiful nude form. His heart rate is now as elevated as it was in the tread mill!

With a bemused smile "Ok honey... I'm not sure what the problem could be." She steps up to him and started to unhook his shorts. Then giggling "Honey you should take your shirt off." She is delighted that he didn't have any underwear on. Continuing "Oh baby... can you look inside on my little pussy. Maybe you will see something." Now she is backing up while she has his cock in her hand. Thinking to herself, she likes that men have this to lead them around by.

Katie bumps into the couch and sits down. Then she opens her legs wide and with a little pout she asks "Would you be kind enough to get down and look at my little kitty please? I'm not sure but there could be something wrong with it."

Her husband is now wondering what is going on. He kneels down and puts his hands on her thighs on each side of her pussy. He sees that she is really wet; no not just wet, she is dripping pussy juice. He looks up at her and sees his wife's lustful grin. Those eyes... that convey a very sexual message to him. That face that he would walk across burning sands to get close to. He slowly slides in his finger. She is now moaning as it slips in without much resistance. As he probes the inside of her cunt. "Oh, you little harlot... are you trying to entice me?"

Katie smiles "Oh you are smart! I could never fool you... you are so clever... you know me so well!" She wiggles as his finger finds her sweet spot. Then his thumb touches her clit. This causes her to jump.

Tony is enjoying this. He laughs "You are playing me... you... you are a little wicked witch! I watched you fuck. I watch you fuck your son, when it should have been me! You teased me all morning and then sent me pictures of your cunt... with my son's cum dripping out! Then you walked up to me in the pool and teased me more. To top all that off you had Jim fuck you in front of me! I should punish you for making me watch what you did. You were showing off... showing me what a hot sexual woman you are with him. That makes me get so confused!"

Then she starts to talk like some teenage vixen "I was bad... I did things that you saw... maybe I need you to do what a good daddy would do! You know... like spank me!" Then she giggles like her daughter does "Oh daddy I need you to punish me!"

Her husband says "I should haul you upstairs you little slut!"

Again, she giggles "Oh daddy... please use me here... right here. I will bend over this couch and let you do whatever you would like to do. You can put your hard cock in to my little tight cunt. Or you can put your big dick up my butt!"

Tony laughed "You don't have a tight hole anymore baby. Your only tight when your stud puts his big cock in you."

Katie signs and out came "Oh you are bad... yes you are so bad! My stud can make any of my holes tight! But you can use them too. My stud didn't use them today... well not the two down here." She points down at her pussy. "If you want, you can do whatever you would like to them. I'll be your little sexy whore tonight. I'll be your slut!"

He picks her up and turns around. She is sitting on her knees on each side of his thighs, on his lap. She strokes his face and leans down to kiss him.

Tony says "Oh wait a sec darling. Where has your mouth been today?"

She leans back and with a smirk "I had to use it on my stud today. I milked him twice so that he would leave my other holes alone."

He lifts her up and slides his cock in. She squeals out "Oh that feels so nice. Don't stop!"

Tony watcher bounce up and down. He pulled on her nipples which made her squeal more. He mauled her tits and played with her clit. She was crying out "OH GOD!" He held her hips as she came. Seeing her twitch and moan was satisfying.

Holding onto his arms as she slowed down, she says "I would really like it if you would do something that no other person has done. Something that only a stud can do. I may have told you that you're my second stud, but when you do that special thing to me... you are a stud period. I will have two studs... you will be one of them! No more stud-1 and stud-2."

Tony now wanted to know what he needed to do to her. He chuckled "Ok now I'm very interested. What is this special thing that only I can do?"

She got close to his face and smiled "I think that you will not have a problem with what I will ask you to do. You're the only one that can do it... the right way." She waited for him to ask her to go on.

Her husband looked at her and she could tell that he was not connecting the dots. She says "I need you to do the thing that you only did one time. The thing that I was very surprised that you did. But I got so much from what you did that I want it to happen again. I tried it with the other stud... but you are the stud that can do it the right way." She pulled back and says "If you would step over to that bathroom and get the lube that I put in the cabinet. Then I think that we can start!"

She stood up and he walked to the small corner bathroom. He found the lube and walked back. Getting close he handed her the lube and she pulled him so that they were around the back side of the couch. Katie says "Ok stud. I need you... I really need you to do me in my ass please. Then please... please spank me like you did before. You're the only stud that I can count on to do it the way that I need... please do me like you did before!"

Now Tony understood what she wanted. He had heard her tell him that he was the only one that could do it right. So, he was going to do just that. He put some lube on himself and worked more in and around her tiny star. She was looking back at him like he was something special. She moaned out "Baby... You Are My Stud Right Now!"

He spread her legs a little and rubbed his head against her hole. She was reaching for him as he pushed in. She groaned out "OH PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Tony slowly worked his cock in and out until he got it all in. Then he looked at her face as she was waiting for him to spank her.

He stroked a few times then he stopped. He asked "Why do you need me to punish you honey? Did you do something bad. Were you testing me... making me watch you act like a sexual starved slut? Tell me why you are a bad wife and mother!"

She panted out "I'm bad! I shouldn't be bad... but I'm bad. You have a wife that is a slut and little whore that needs to get fucked. Sometimes I don't care if you see that or not. But most of the time I want you to see me getting fucked so much. I want you to know that your wife is a hopeless slut that one stud can satisfy me, while the other stud stands by and watches! I am a bad mother to let my own son put his big cock in me. But I can't help it. I love his cock baby; I just can't live without your cock as well. I need both of these two wonderful cocks that live in this house!"

Tony waited until she arched her back and moaned out. Then he landed his first slap on her butt cheek. She twitched and screamed "YES! OH, STUD THANK YOU!" He landed another one and she mumbled something and he stroked in and out. He landed two more before he let her shake as she came hard. He then remembered the trick his daughter did to him. He reached over and squeezed the base of his cock a little and started to do this process all over again.

Her husband was doing it to her so well that she was lost on an orgasmic roller coaster. She could feel him slapping her butt cheeks and it stung. However, it allowed her to feel something a little deeper, something inside that permitted her to enjoy this act. Enjoy it in a different way than fucking her son gave her. She turned and said "More lube stud!" He did as she requested. Then he grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze. He was determined to see that he gave her all that she needed. If she would like for him to spank her, he will be glad to do that. He wouldn't hurt her but to see her squirm and moan on his cock was epic.

Katie was thinking that they had been doing this for a while and her husband had not cum in her. She was not unhappy about it, but she did wonder how he could continue to drive his cock in her over and over. Then she saw stars as her eyes rolled back again and the warm feeling of her cheeks washed over her.

Tony would wait for her to get lost in a strong climax and then he stopped, then squeezed himself. He would add lube as needed, to keep her slippery. He wanted her to beg him to stop. That would be the icing on his cake, as some say, and he was determined to get them to that point.

Katie's legs started to give out and she pulled herself over the top of the couch and just let him fuck her ass as he wanted. As he slapped her ass, she was relishing the feeling, as that warm sensation flowed across the bottom. She looked back at him; she could see his face and that determined look. Then that lust deep inside, started to well up again and she climaxed.

He was very happy with the way this activity was going. He did feel like a stud in that he was doing what she wanted. Watching her come over and over was so fun! Having her under his control was empowering.

She turned and tried to grab his arm but it was difficult to make that work. She moaned out as her back arched up again, and stars began to flash in front of her unseeing perception. Once her eyes came back into focus, she got his attention by pulling on him. With a pleading face "STUD, YOU HAVE DONE SO GOOD! BUT PLEASE CUM... PLEASE CUM... I'M BEGGING YOU! I CAN'T CUM ANY MORE!"

Tony smiled "Oh you little slut... my slut wife. Do you want me to stop?"

She squealed "YES. YOU NEED TO STOP. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! YOU PROVED THAT YOU ARE A STUD. I GIVE... PLEASE FINISH... PLEASE CUM IN MY BACK HOLE!"

Her husband was not going to let her off that easy. Chuckling "Have you cum enough? Did I do what you wanted? Are you going to tease me anymore?" He was getting that feeling again and this time he didn't stop to delay his orgasm.

She was now begging "YES, I WILL STOP TEASING YOU!! OH, WOW YOU DID WAY MORE TO ME!" Looking back at him with pleading eyes "BABY... IF YOU LOVE ME... PLEASE SHOOT YOUR CUM... IN MY ASS!"

He pulled on her hips and gave her bottom another slap. Then he let his cock finish what it wanted to do, many minutes ago. She felt it pour out and flow into her, as he grunted out his climax. It was amazing to feel this happening, for both of them. Then once his breathing slowed, he noticed that his wife was slumped over the back side of the couch. He asked "Are you ok with this baby?"

Katie moaned out "Yes... Yes, I'm more than ok with what we did." She felt like a limp rag as she laid over the back of the couch. With a pleading look up at him, she moaned out "If you can will you carry me up to bed stud. I can't move, you fucked me almost unconscious."

Tony picked her up in his arms and walked up to their room.