Ch. 2 - Short Distance Relations

Story Info
Lana makes Brad her shower dildo.
2.1k words
4.16
3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana was up and dressed by the time I slid into my robe and stumbled towards the shower. The sun was barely up, but I pressed through the jet lag and got myself bathed and dressed.

A trip to check on the conference venue for the next day didn't take half the morning and we returned to the 'junior suite' with time to spare before lunch. Back in our temporary abode, Lana disappeared onto the bathroom and emerged wearing her 'robe'.

Fuck! She was hot!

Well two can play, I figured. I went into the bathroom and freshened up, emerging completely naked. "Ah! These robes are so comfy," I said, striding stark, stitch-ess naked to sit in the armchair across from her.

Lana took in my naked form and a naughty grin creased her cheeks, seeing that I was on board and in tune with whatever her kink was.

"See," she beamed, "I told you you'd like them!"

"They're sure roomy," I agreed, spreading my legs and cupping my balls in one hand. My semi-erect cock rode skyward against my wrist as I fondled my pleasantly aching balls. "A guy can really relax and stretch out in them."

"I'm sure that's relaxing," she said, her eyes locked on my stiffening cock. The heat of her unwavering gaze threw gasoline on the fire of my arousal and I quickly became pleasantly, achingly hard.

She had her phone in hand and glanced at it - maybe to read a new message or maybe just for conversational pause. I took the opportunity to check my phone and found enticing update alerts for my preferred porn source, a social networking app for like-minded enthusiasts. I opened the app and thumbed through the most recent naughty posts. This did nothing to calm my now pleasantly stiff cock.

"So I want to thank you for being such a good sport, Brad. I know you do a lot of business traveling, same as me, and I realize that you're probably as accustomed as I am to having your room to yourself. How do you usually wind down after work? What would you be doing right now if I weren't here?"

Given her frank and naughty confessions of the night before, I didn't think she'd be at all shocked by my honest answer, "My usual routine on the road? Back to the room, raid the minibar, order room service, half-ass finish up my work notes while I surf porn and wait for dinner."

"And then," Lana prompted.

"Well, as soon as the room service is delivered, that leaves me pretty much free to eat, drink, and be masturbatory," I said. She smiled.

"I masturbate a lot on the road too," she confessed. "I get so horny when I'm alone!"

She got pretty horny in company, too from what I'd seen.

"Sorry to cramp your routine this week," she said, her eyes darting to my cock. "Thanks again for being a good spot.

"I haven't felt cramped yet," I replied. I gripped my cock lightly and gave it a couple strokes, bringing up a thick dribble of precum. Her nostrils flared and she licked her lips. "So, I've got an idea," she said.

"Yes?"

"Let's order lunch," she suggested, then added, "...for starters," with a naughty half grin. I chuckled and tossed her the room service menu from the side table. I set my phone down without locking the screen and excused myself to go to the bathroom.


After a light but satisfying lunch accompanied by a shared bottle of better-than-decent wine, Lana rose, stretched provocatively and announced that she was ready for a long, hot shower and did I need to use the bathroom first because she tended to take really long showers.

I said I was fine, so she picked up her phone and went into the bathroom.

I relaxed on the couch and resumed scrolling through my porn feeds, stroking my cock idly. In just a fed minutes, a contact request came in from a user tagged hotLANtA_69. The profile pic was a set of boobs with big, perky, stiff nipples. They looked quite familiar.

I accepted. In moments, a message dot appeared in my chats section. It was from my new contact. I opened it.

Thanks for accepting my contact. I saw some of your posts in mutual groups and I really like your tastes.

My pleasure, I responded.

I have some stuff on my wall but not a lot yet. I'm kind of new here.

I took a moment to thumb over to her profile and emoji each of the dozen naughty selfies she'd posted there. Then I went back to the chat.

Very nice, I told her.

Thank You!

So where are you right now?

Atlanta, I lied with reference to her handle. You?

Montreal. Pretty far away... (frowny emoji)

So. What are you doing right now?

Seriously considering your posts, I answered, truthfully.

You like them

Very much

How much? Do they make you hard?

Very! (eggplant emoji)

OOH! (wet emoji, peach, wet)

I replied, with (eggplant, fist, other fist, wet-wet-wet emojis)

Are you stroking your hard cock to my pics, you naughty boy?!

Yes!

I'm playing with myself right now, too!

She sent me an in-chat picture of her fingers spreading her wet pussy lips.

That looks absolutely delicious!

You like eating pussy?

I love eating pussy and I'd love to eat that delicious pussy!

Fuck that makes me wet! Show me your COCK!

I took a pic of my very upright dick and hit send.

Oh! That would feel SO good in my mouth... in my wet pussy! Fuck I want your hot, hard cock so bad!

Before I can reply, Lana's calling my phone. I answer. "Hey."

"Hi, Brad. Sorry to bother you. It's just... I'm all wet and I left my personal grooming tool in my bag, could you get it for me please?"

"Sure, where is it?"

"In the top of my suitcase."

I walked to her side of the generous closet and found her suitcase. "Okay, I said as I opened it.

"Should be in the wine-colored zip bag on the right, under the mesh bag with my clean panties," she instructed.

I lifted her bag of panties and said, "Got it!" as I slid my hand around the bag.

"Open it."

Inside I found a cream colored, translucent suction-cup dildo like you slap against a shower wall. It had a realistically-sculped cock and balls.

"Ok. I think I've found your personal grooming tool."

"Great. Don't judge. Just, ah-ooo! Mmh. I just got soap in my eye. Could you... Door's open just... I'll slip my hand out of the shower and you hand it to me, okay?"

"Sure."

I slipped into the bathroom. Steam fogged the glass and mirrors. I stepped to the edge of the shower stall and her hand reached around the splash guard at waist height. I stepped up with the dildo and her hand darted to grab my cock.

"Yes! That's it. Thanks, Brian! You're such a sweetie!"

"No problem, I said. I stretched out my free hand and closed the door. With the other I suction cupped the dildo to the outside of the splash guard.

"Oh! Fuck! I need this!" Lana gripped my cock to turn me towards the tiled wall where she could stick her dildo. "There, perfect!" Her eyes were closed, still dealing with soap irritation, no doubt.

"Now for that extra bit of lube!"

She squatted and wrapped her hot, wet mouth around my cock and mouthfucked me with several shallow pumps and then deep-throated me, my cockhead skorking wetly in her throat. Fuck! Could this gal ever suck some fucking cock!

"H'kah!," she chuffed, pulling her mouth off my cock. "Fuck I love a good cock in my mouth!"

She licked underneath my head and down the side of my shaft.

"Fuck I wish this wad Brad's cock! I bet he's got a big hard fucking cock! Mmm!" She sucked on my cockhead, the tip of her tongue flicking up and down in my slit.

"I'm so naughty thinking of my coworker like that, but he makes me so fucking hot!" She pumped her mouth on my cock again and then stroked the top of it from glans to root with her hot, dripping wet tongue. She painted the top of my shaft with her tongue and drooled copiously onto my cock. She stroked my saliva-slick shaft in her fist.

"Ah, good and ready for my wet pussy!"

Lana turned her ass towards me and bent over, reaching between her legs to seat the head of her dildo into her entrance. She pushed back at me, swallowing my cock with her pussy in one steady stroke until her ass cheeks slammed against my hips.

"Fuck yes, Brad! Fuck I love your big, hard cock in my tight, wet pussy," she cried as she fucked her ass against my hips and ground her pussy on my cock.

She reached out and grabbed the handrail and leaned forward, spreading her ass cheek with her other hand and grinding her pussy all the way down to the root of my cock. "Fuck! If this were Brad's cock he'd fuck me so! Fucking! Hard!"

She bounced and ground on my cock and I stood there and took it. She was so fucking hot inside!

She let go of her asscheek and slipped her fingers between her thighs to rub her clit as she shoved herself all the way back on my cock and ground her ass against my hips.

"Oh, fuck that feels so good! Fuck! I wish this was Brad's big, hard, fucking cock! Oh! Fuck, yes!"

She scrubbed my hips with her ass and ground on my cock as she fingered her clit.

"Fuck! If this was Brad's cock, I'd have him shove me up on this bar and fuck my hot, tight pussy 'til he blew his thick, hot load all up inside my horny, married cunt!"

As she said this, she slid off of me and pushed her ass against the handrail that ran along the wall beside us. She tugged on my cock until I was standing between her spread thighs, my cockhead nestled between her thick, gooey lips.

Nothing for it but I slipped my hands under her thighs and lifted her hips up, grabbing the handrail so that her cunt opened to my cock and her ass and upper thighs were supported on my forearms.

I shoved my cock into her and she wrapped her supple legs around me, resting her heels on top of my ass.

"Oh, yes! Just like that," she moaned, "Fuck! Brad would fuck my horny pussy so fucking good, just like that!"

As I pounded into her deep and hard, she squeezed one tit in her hand and slid the other down across her belly and over her mons to rub her clit vigorously.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Fuck how I'd love to feel Brad's big, thick, hard cock cumming in my tight, wet pussy!"

I was close to doing exactly that.

"I wonder if he'd like that. I wonder if he'd like the naughty idea of fucking my married, slutty, hot-wife pussy!"

I liked it just fine, as my balls were letting me know. I felt my cum rising.

"Oh! He'd fuck me so fucking good! Just like this! Yes! I'd cum all over his hot, thick cock! Just!... Huh!... Just like this... Oh! Ah! Ah! Oh! Aaaaaaaughhhh!"

Her cunt squeezed my thrusting cock as she climaxed and it triggered my balls. I fucked deep into her and stroked as jet after jet of my cum filled her up. Fuck! it felt so good blowing my load in her hot, wet, married, slutty, hot-wife pussy! I was just sorry that, according to the rules of her little kink games as I understood them so far, I didn't think I could tell her that.

As her climax waned and I let her down to standing, she grabbed my cock and moved me over against the wall I'd originally been assigned. Then, she knelt and licked and sucked my cock and balls clean, moaning and humming appreciatively as she did.

"Mmm! Brad! I taste so good on you! I love the way you fuck my hot cunt! Maybe someday," she mused. "But for now I can suck and fuck this thick dildo and dream..."

With that, she stood up and slid under the shower jets and started washing herself off.

I pried the dildo quietly off the splashguard and stuck it firmly to the tile behind where my cock had been. I grabbed a towel and a robe and slipped quietly out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.