My Housemate’s Vibrator

Story Info
Jen goes snooping while her housemate is away.
2k words
4.56
19.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beep! Beeep!

A car horn sounded from the road in front of our two bedroom unit.

"Hey Stacey! Your ride's here!" I yelled from my spot on the couch.

"Coming...!" I heard her voice echoing down the hall.

A few moments later she emerged, struggling to walk under the weight of her many bags.

"Hold on babe. I'll get the door for you," I said, jumping from the couch while trying to suppress a laugh.

She struggled past me and stopped just outside the door.

"Thanks so much, Jen. Have a good weekend! I'll see you on Monday."

I grinned out at her as she swayed from side to side.

"No worries, hun. You enjoy your weekend away. I'll see you on Monday."

I closed the door behind her as she turned and ambled away. Crossing the room I returned to my seat on the couch.

Peeking out between the curtains, I watched as her boyfriend Ray struggled to jam the mountain of baggage into the boot of his little hatchback.

After a few minutes he succeeded and they promptly departed.

I continued to watch the TV for another ten minutes. I checked my watch. It was time.

My weekend alone started now! I stood up and stretched my arms out above my head, gently rotating my shoulders and rocking my head from side to side.

"Let's do this!" I exclaimed to the empty apartment.

I crossed the lounge room slowly, shedding my clothes as I journeyed towards the kitchen. By the time I arrived at the fridge I was naked save for a pair of white cotton panties. They departed immediately, hitting the floor as I eased open the door of the fridge.

In moments I'd removed a bottle of wine, released the cork and poured myself a generous glass.

Now this was living. I took a long sip while admiring my reflection in the kitchen window. Look, I don't mean to brag but I'm in good shape. I'm 21 with long blonde hair and light green eyes. I have an athletic, youthful body with a narrow waist and slightly wider hips. My breasts are large and perky, with small dark nipples. I keep things tidy between my legs with only a small triangle of neatly trimmed dark hairs above my pussy.

Breaking from my reverie of self absorption I realised I had already finished my first glass.

I poured myself another and then strolled casually through our unit, enjoying the sensation of being completely naked.

Arriving at the bathroom, I turned on the shower, placing the bottle of wine on the vanity. Once the water had reached a suitable temperature I stepped inside, bringing my wine glass along for the ride.

The water felt amazing as it danced across my body, filling me with warmth. Between my legs I felt an even greater heat beginning to grow as the effects of the warm caress of the water worked in tandem with the wine and my nakedness to bring my arousal to the fore.

My free hand went to work, gently teasing my nipples before making its way down between my legs. My palm grazed my prickly triangle and then my clit, causing me to emit a low moan of satisfaction. I widened my stance and began to stroke my fingers along either side of my pussy, gently massaging the folds of my outer labia. My fingers danced around my clit before moving back down to tease the opening of my slit. It felt amazing and it took all my self control not to bury two fingers inside myself right then and there.

But I had bigger plans. I could masturbate in the shower any day of the week. But today I could masturbate anywhere I wanted. The lounge? Maybe the dining table? Or the kitchen bench perhaps? I hadn't made up my mind yet.

Steeling my resolve, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. The soft, fuzzy fabric of the towel felt amazing, causing little electric shocks all over my body as I rubbed myself dry, spending maybe a little more time than I needed to between my legs.

Finally dry, I dropped the towel on the floor and poured myself another glass of wine before strolling into the hallway. I made as if to go back towards the kitchen but stopped when I saw that Stacey's bedroom door was open.

"I should close it," I thought. But I found myself pausing as I stood at the entry to her room. Peering inside I could see that as always it was well kept. Her bed was made with a nice pink bedspread. Her desk was clear, as were her dresser and bedside table.

I should really close the door... But what if I just had a quick look around?

We had been living together for six months now and had become friends within that time. Though truth be told I still didn't know that much about Stacey.

A quick peak wouldn't hurt... Surely...

I stepped into the room tentatively, placing my bottle and glass of wine down carefully on her dresser. I took a couple of steps before pausing hesitantly. I looked around the room wondering where to look first. My eyes settled on the bedside table. I walked over and opened the top drawer. It was chaos in there. Clearly the saying that "a clean desk is the sign of a messy desk drawer," read true here.

I rummaged through the collection of trinkets, knick-knacks and every charging cable she'd ever owned but found nothing of particular interest. I found a few birthday cards from her family and boyfriend but they were all uneventful. The next drawer down was full of socks and the third drawer was filled with panties. I sifted through the panties but found nothing particularly exciting except for a couple of lacy g-strings near the bottom.

With a sigh I closed the drawers. Then a thought occurred to me and I reopened the bottom drawer. Careful I lifted it off the runner and looked into the gap below.

"Holy shit!" I gasped as I placed the drawer beside me.

Sitting in the space beneath was a rectangular box with a picture of a freaking RABBIT VIBRATOR ON IT!

With shaking hands I picked the box up, studying the packaging. It was a black model with a thick bulbous head at one end and a pair of soft rabbit ears midway up the shaft. I recognised the brand and model. This was a top of the range piece of equipment. Heck I'd lusted after this model only a few months back but hadn't been able to justify the hefty price tag.

Almost in a trance I pulled the tab open on the box and slid the plastic packaging from inside the box. There it was, resting snugly inside the perfectly moulded container. My housemate's rabbit vibrator. This phallic masterpiece had been inside my housemate Stacey probably countless times. God knows how many fantastic orgasms had been enjoyed thanks to this little weapon.

I sat down on her bed, still staring at the vibrator. Did I dare touch it? If I touched it though, what would that lead to? The moisture between my legs had only intensified the longer I spent in her room. If I picked up the vibrator I probably wouldn't be able to put it down. Still holding the container, I swung my legs up onto the bed.

As many girls like to do, Stacey had decorated her bed with an excessive number of pillows. Taking advantage of this I reclined among them, enjoying the soft fabric against my naked skin. I spread my legs, presenting my pussy to the ceiling and felt a thrill pass through my body. I couldn't believe I was lying butt naked on my housemate's bed.

With trembling hands I removed the black vibrator from its plastic shell. The surface of the silicone felt so soft and velvety that I had to run it across my body. I gave a small moan and a shiver at the delicious sensation. I stroked the black wonder between my breasts and then traced upwards, circling each nipple until they were as stiff as two little bullets.

I watched my breasts rising and falling steadily as my breathing became heavy with lust. Then my eyes travelled down to the vibrator. It looked so perfect. I wanted it in my pussy so bad. But it was Stacey's vibrator and I knew it would be wrong to use it. Just think if I did though, she would be in here fucking herself, completely oblivious to the fact we had shared a cock.

My hand slipped and suddenly the vibrator whirred to life... Honest. As the black beauty lay in my hand vibrating steadily, it felt like there was an invisible force guiding it towards my dripping snatch. I felt like a water diviner trying to locate a hidden spring. Only this spring was very clearly between my legs.

I hesitated for a moment then slowly lowered the round head to nuzzle at my soft lips. They parted like arms, opening for a warm embrace. A sigh escaped from my open mouth as the gentle vibrations began to work wonders. I watched in fascination as this black invader marched up and down the length of my slit, coating himself in my ample moisture. I gave a low moan as he paused atop my clit before dancing away towards my perineum. He continued to dance for another minute until he was slick with my juices.

I guided the bulbous head to my wet entry and paused reverently. Stacey and I were about to share a cock. There was no going back now.

Pressing down, the vibrator entered me in one easy motion. When it stopped it was buried as far as it could go, its two little rabbit ears gently caressing either side of my clit.

Immediately the vibrations took effect, causing me to let out a gasp of surprise. Let me tell you the reviews did not do this baby justice. I kicked the vibrations up a notch with my thumb and then gripped the base with white knuckles as I held on for dear life. It felt amazing! The shaft inside was sending wonderful vibrations to my g-spot while the little ears outside sent little pleasure waves coursing through my clit. Each wave seemed to feel bigger than the last.

My brain was no longer able to function at this point, running simply on primitive urges. As the waves built, I arched my head back and closed my eyes, trying with all my might to stave off my orgasm. I fought for another minute, lapping up the wonderful sensations that were assaulting my body. With one final flick of my thumb, I gave up my battle and kicked the vibe up to the next notch. If the previous level had been amazing, well this one felt euphoric and the increased vibration sent me flailing over the edge. My mouth opened and I screamed like a banshee, thanking all the gods of the world. My back arched, my eyes rolled back into my head and my legs slammed together, trapping the vibrator as my hips humped wildly.

Eventually my scream trailed off into silence, but my mouth stayed open as wave after orgasmic wave flooded my pussy. I felt a wet eruption between my legs as the final wave hit and I knew I would be washing Stacey's sheets before she came home.

Finally my orgasms subsided and I frantically worked to turn the toy off as the vibrations overloaded my now hyper sensitive pussy.

With the vibrator off, I finished up on my side, panting like I'd just run a marathon.

Sweat dripped from my brow and my chest heaved as I inhaled deeply. I lay there for another five minutes, until finally I had recovered from my frantic masturbation session. With a loud sigh I removed my new friend from between my legs and held it up a few inches from my face.

"Well my friend, you and I are in for one hell of a weekend!" I said with a grin.