All Comments on 'Ch. 2, Therapy'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 month ago

The anticipation builds. I look forward to more. Thanks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

Very good chapter!

5

114FSO114FSOabout 1 month ago

Good chapter with a completely real believable scenario. Unfortunately, in reality, after doing some in-depth research, When the woman cheats, they feel entitled, and justify their emotions/feelings by stating to their cuck husband, "If I'm not entitled to my fun and pleasure, then why are the laws written so I can doo what I want, and you'll simply be required to pay should we get divorced". When questioning quite a few divorce lawyers, they told me, "The Law gives you The Fucking for allowing you to fuck your wife during the marriage". Simply speaking, Pay her what the court demands, or stay married, no sex or pity sex, and still pay for her to fuck around. Either way, you will have to pay, and not much the cheated on husband can say about it. End Of Story.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 1 month ago

He really IS a cuck. He trades off problems with his kids for falling back into a lousy relationship with his wife that he can't escape.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 1 month ago

A year’s worth of build-up and increasingly things that wouldn’t pass the spouse test? Exploring sexually with things that she had denied her husband? Throw in the premeditation, the loss of trust, and I just don’t see how they could possibly reconcile in the short term. I don’t think it was until that struggle/failure to have sex that Laura began to realise how deep the wounds go. Ironic really, as one of the earliest scenes in the story was his inability to make her cum.

><><><

We know that Laura wants a marriage back and a stable life; what she had at home was her safety net so to speak. However, her own husband isn’t the one she’s had a crush on for the better part of 18 months, so her perception of John and his own self-worth has been damaged well beyond the sex. Perhaps she can fall in love with him again, yett I think that would have to be reserved for a new relationship and a new marriage (post extended separation or divorce).

><><><

I just want to say that I appreciate the swiftness of this next chapter. I saw some comments complaining about the prospect of five 2-page instalments but I really don’t see the issue if they are going to be submitted with regularity.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 month ago

Chapters are too short.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 month ago

This seems very real and very difficult. You are stirring readers' emotions. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why would he allow that vile, disgusting creature, who corrupted herself with another man, to be in his home? Why would he allow her to influence his children? Worst of all, how could he tolerate touching and being touched by that bag of pus?!?

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is good and this marriage is over the fact John could not cum or was very hardsays he no longer feels to much for his wife Laura. And Laura was a fool trying to give him a blow job somehing he knows she did only with her lover never with him yeah nice work remind him of that fact,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story is developing well. I'd like to learn more about John's side, because it sounds like Laura is just making up bullshit excuses to justify her slutty behavior. It's a common theme in LW where the wife bitches about the romance/marriage being stale, shoots down any of the husband's efforts to spice things up, then acts like a whore for her lover. I really can't follow that logic, other than the wife is either a fool who takes her husband for granted, or just doesn't love him anymore.

Anyshits, I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 month ago

You left them in am unstable situation. I suppose there's another chapter, but they have less than 1 in 6 chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She gave another man her mouth and ass, so she made her cheating the most evil it could possibly be. Not only did she cheat, she gave another man pleasure she denied her husband. Why would he put up with her, I don't understand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There are tines when reconciliation is possible. This is not one of those times. What is John still doing with her after she betrayed him so egregiously

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@114FSO was this “in-depth” research the Loving Wives category of Literotica?

skruff101skruff101about 1 month ago

Always said therapy never works, I mean they’re back together so it didn’t.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 1 month ago

Story is crap. Just kick her out and be done with it. Advice from the also cheating MIL is unwarranted and has no foundation, since the moral of the story is that she could do that and get away scott free.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Agree we are being spoon fed and it interrupts the series flow as a result. Good writing with balance of narrative and dialogue. 4.5*

mainer42mainer42about 1 month ago

They are both troubled and relatively insane

BrentJWBrentJWabout 1 month ago

Pretty believable, their marriage is shit, but they'll try to live together to care for the children. Sexual lust is an urge that demands release even if he's mad at her. Kudos for consecutive day posting.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 month ago

Well written and heart breaking to read from the outside. It is amazing that she thinks that this can be so easily overcome. She does not yet realize the damage she has done. It will be interesting to see how the author will end this.

It is obvious she does not love her husband, or at the very least has no understanding of men. The fact that she did all of this, planned it, and hid it does not bode well.

The most damning thing is she took her lover on regular mundane dates is almost worse than them having sex. Depending on how you look at it, it could be construed as giving the affair a sense of normalcy.

Honestly I don't know how a relationship can come back from such callous behavior as that.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

I do not understand a husband being "destroyed" by something like this. Pissed, yes. Hurt, yes. But it also gives them a chance to reconnect in a better way than what was before

GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 1 month ago

Brilliant insight into human nature. Ic69humter has obviously never felt this pain before. Destroyed is perfectly apt. thanks

miket0422miket0422about 1 month ago

Terrible stopping point for this chapter

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 month ago

I like the emotional detail you are weaving into this story. Cheating by either partner in a marriage causes innumerable collateral damage to those around the couple, not just to their children. Look forward to your next chapter.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 1 month ago

@lc69hunter - Why would he want to reconnect with her at all at this moment? It’s still early in these counselling sessions, but Laura’s overriding concern remains herself more than the pain caused/consequences. Have we even heard a sincere apology? She is still in a state of denial and has not yet taken responsibility for the affair IMO. What little hope there might be stands no chance while such continues. Moreover, why would John want to reconnect with a wife that has been besotted with another man for well over a year? Even in the best case scenario it’s a long, long road back.

><><><

If John is crushed, it is because he has lost fundamental aspects to his life and most vital relationship. Inherent trust, that intrinsic connection both emotionally and sexually, his basic sense of attractiveness etc. All of this time he can claim that Laura and his family were his priority; she, on the other hand, was off enjoying a vacation from her husband. Right now John is trying to entertain a glimmer of hope, but does Laura even still love him enough to make it worth the effort?

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 month ago

Nice. Another 5* for this chapter.

Thank you.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 month ago

As per my comment at conclusion of Part 1, the story is unrealistic because John could not involuntarily throw wife out of the house or restrict her time with the children. At least in this part, author recognizes the damage to the children with such actions. So far, I do not have much sympathy for either party although wife clearly precipitated the tragedy by her cheating.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 month ago

@someoneother. Legality has nothing to do with it.

He demanded she leave out of righteous anger.

She left out of proper guilt.

Yes, she could have "legally" fought it. BUT SHE DID NOT!

It is called reality. Real, legal and moral are often in conflict and people make choices based on the one that they value. Not every decision is based on cold personal advantage.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 month ago

My God, the same old cliché about the stupid woman.

She has no idea of the consequences. 🤣🤣

She didn't mean to hurt him. 🤣🤣

Do you have so little regard for women's intelligence?

Yet she knows that stealing, ripping off, assaulting, using violence ....... Can lead to certain consequences.

But not for betrayal, not for adultery, not for lies........ is she really that dumb?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

Whew!

I'm totally hooked on this story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 month ago

Another great effort and another 5 stars from me. Thank you!

I'm with the therapist: why would Laura want to remain married to John? She had just experienced "exquisite sex" for the prior 6 months, and it wasn't with her husband. Laura and John will never overcome that, even if they reconnect: the context will never be the same that John could give her the same thrill. She willingly gave to her lover what she was unwilling to give to her husband. (In my mind, that is doubling the level of betrayal.) And Laura's failure to really come clean, even with the therapist, screams that she is doing this all unwillingly and holding something back. Lastly, Laura's "refusal" to George didn't really say that she was done with him, only that she was forced: she "had to" quit if she were to save the marriage. She didn't want to, so back to the question of the therapist, why would she want to remain married to John? Clearly, John's not her top choice for intimacy.

Oh, Mr Jekyll, if this is a reconciliation you will truly need Sherlock Holmes to solve this conundrum.

stev2244stev2244about 1 month ago

Another good chapter that felt very real. Well done.

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 month ago

The tone of this story is full of sadness but I think it makes the story even more real, believable. 5

knoxhardknoxhardabout 1 month ago

Very good job of exploring the hurt and pain. Real.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 month ago

I really like this story of betrayal. Some others have commented that the tone is somber/dark. Yes it is. A broken marriage takes everyone to places only visited in our nightmares.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 1 month ago

Jekyll's writing style makes this already realistic story even more believable. You can gauge the effectiveness of his writing by how you feel: it's like watching this unfold around you. His dialogue is realistic--the characters don't speak like they're reading prepared statements. There are none of the long, rambling manifestos we read where the character often spends a half page telling a therapist or another character what we already read. This writer opens a paragraph with a statement and then discusses in expositional commentary what the character spoke about. He mixes dialogue in so that it doesn't feel like a data dump, which it is, but doesn't feel like. That is artful. Thankfully, we never read that dumbest of all LW tropes, which flies in the face of human nature and literature: "Let me speak without interrupting, and then, when I am finished..." (In the interests of full disclosure, I did that before I knew better!)

-

Unlike most of the multi-part LW tales, I'm still undecided, engaged, and really like this heartrending story. What makes it enjoyable is that Jekyll uses good, clear writing and characters who are not overly emotional and who stay on their character arcs. Also, as mentioned elsewhere, he avoids the worn-out clichés. Another 5++++/5!

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainabout 1 month ago

Very enjoyable. I like the psychological aspects of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A solid 4 of 5 story till you started towards the "Forgiveness " stupidity. Made it a 3 of 5. Forgiveness is just an invitation to abuse you again, no different than forgiving a punch in the face , a broken arm , just offers the opportunity for more and worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I honestly prefer reconciliation stories. But I have to say, I prefer them when the wife is genuinely remorseful and ashamed of her betrayal. When she looks back on her affair with sadness and regret and not lust. I do appreciate that she has stopped seeing George, but she still doesn't seem to truly understand what she has done to her husband and her marriage. It's early yet, so maybe she will.

I also think that George's wife has a right to know. I mean he wanted to continue the affair even after being caught! For goodness sake! Definitely not husband material!

Thank you for this update. Looking forward to the next one. :)

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 month ago

Ahh the kids..sacrificing your happiness for the children's sake 😐 That never works out in the end. Kids are observant to both verbal and non verbal cues. How a cheated on spouse with issues of betrayal and trust acts towards their partner shows itself in small ways. And the cheating partner's over-exaggerated mannerism's in trying to portray to all and sundry that their is nothing wrong shines through for all to see. These underlying tensions and issues shows itself in a family setting and kids pick up and soak in these negative energies like a sponge. In the end the children develop un-healthy traits of what they perceive a happy home should be like that carry's out to adulthood and the parents sacrifice are often in vain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A revenge affair is the only thing that can save this story, but looking at this authors body of work they are going to live happily ever after. Typical.

Rwg7Rwg7about 1 month ago

I like the realism and the conflicted emotions here. The long term flirting that slowly develops into an affair is very true to life and believable. Settled into marriages do get into comfortable ruts and boredom can set in. HJ writes this well. I see a path to reconciliation for the partners but it would be hard fought and not without sacrifice. Well Don HJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Are the authors here under the delusion that Walt is still alive and that Disney is not a groomer gang? "College funds", video as a baby sitter, government schooling, a other mindless, destructive parenting practices are constantly coming up in these stories. Will the next installment bring more dreck.into the story? The counseling superstition is another fatuous aspect of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't usually comment on these kinds of stories and before I get too far, I want to compliment the writing itself. The story, however, is illogical. The kids struggling to adjust is very realistic, but not the response. Why would they want to prolong the children's suffering by backtracking and even going so far as sharing the same bed? At this stage in the story, divorce is inevitable. That means eventually someone is moving out again and the children's cycle of pain and confusion starts all over. That the therapist doesn't point this out is also unrealistic. If anyone should know better, it's her. I'd never tell an author how to tell their story, but I have to say that the characters are not reacting to events like anyone I've ever met. There's been a lot of praise for "realism" but I'm not seeing it. Yes, it's nice to not have to deal with the cliche Navy Seal, etc response, but this is taking it to another extreme. One example is that no one has told her lover's wife yet? Come on, that trigger would be pulled quick, fast and in a hurry. As I said, great writing, but it's got some logic problems. Thank you for contributing here. We all appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

“I do not understand a husband being "destroyed" by something like this. Pissed, yes. Hurt, yes.” -Ic69hunter

That says a lot about you. Go get therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yuck! Damn wimpy cucks! In the same bed? Sex?

No anon = 1/2 of story missing = bad score.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierabout 1 month ago

Way too short, but otherwise nice.

Please make your postings larger so that I do not feel the urge to deduct points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If it affected the kids that much I would have them stay with her. I still would not touch the slut bit for the sake of the kids if they want mom I would have to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry. This marriage is doomed.

If they stay together for the sake of the kids? It'll be a half marriage. Stilted. Less than. Loveless. Pretty sad.

They need to end it now. Move on with life.

Honestly...reading that the husband character let her move back into the bedroom so quickly? Found it unbelievable.

And a week later that they tried sex? Kind of a bridge too far actually.

Doubtful he'd even be able to get a semi wirh her so quickly. The affair is still so fresh in his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lc69hunter is a cuck so sure he doesn't understand a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your hero was right. He's just another cuck.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 month ago

This is all too real. 5* story of angst and heartache.

TrustingagainTrustingagainabout 1 month ago

Chapters 1 and 2 make a good start but there should have been more discussion with the therapist. See where each character is at and thinking.

The little time spent on each makes the wife delusional and doesn’t have the reality of what her choices did to her husband and ultimately the family.

He is just going through the motions and waiting for the paperwork to drop.

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

He should have moved out with the Mother or somewhere else. I don't know how he could touch her again, let alone try for sex. He tried to be a cuck, but just couldn't do it. The blow job was the worst idea. It was something that she would never do before, but was suddenly now in her repertoire.

demanderdemanderabout 1 month ago

He's weak. And he displayed that for her. She'll take advantage. They both must know that their marriage is over. D

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 month ago

The story is realistic, the wife isn't a Martian slut ray type, she has an emotional affair with George which turns into a sexual one. Without condoning what she did, there was something missing in their marriage that the affair fulfilled. The odds of them renconciling is nil because she can't be truthful with the therapist, and as a result she really isn't interested in finding out why it went wrong. More importantly she is trying to keep the marriage the way it was, which won't work. If she doesn't figure out why she did what she did, she can't make amends. I think she loves the husband but loved the idea of her doing with George more, and John knows it. A reconciliation takes so much to create a new relationship.

John is obviously damaged too emotionally from the affair at this point. I think he loves her but he also understands her affair was a lot more than sex, and he also sees she isn't even trying to make amends, to show real remorse. Basically what he sees is Laura wanting him to forgive and forget, so she can go back to George,. She regrets John is hurt but not that she had the affair.

The therapist is realistic, not the feminist man hater lot of lw stories have or the person getting jollies bullying both of them. She is realistic. When a woman cheats it usually isn't the sex, it is the emotional side that is dangerous. Unless the husband and Laura can be honest and develop a new emotional relationship their marriage is toast.

Be interesting to see the conclusion, what happens.

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 month ago

Married women who engage in sex outside the marriage often do so for the excitement, the differences. And they commonly do things with their illicit lover they won’t do with their husband because she’s his wife and they have married sex. The kind of restrictive sex society / the church / their family approves of. If you’re already sinning with your lover, breaking more conventions isn’t going to send you deeper into hell.

From the POV of the formerly clueless husband, everything about his roles as husband and father are devastated by learning of his wife’s betrayal of their vows and family. I’m not developing the characters or the story line, but I don’t see a path back for them. She is far from contrite, much less deeply sorry for what she did, and is too dense or unconcerned to see / understand the damage she had blithely done before they were caught.

She’s being honest when she says she wants forgiveness so they can return to the way things were before she got caught. Not much in that arrangement for hubby, though.

The male psyche - or at least mine and those I know - demands retribution. This guy won’t tell the other wife, he won’t confront her lover (who he doesn’t even like), and he won’t use the video. His cock and balls won’t ever work with her again, and might not work with any woman. His future looks dark if he continues along this path.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 month ago

He should move on at some point. Let her have the kids, she won’t be so appealing as a single mother with kids.

Is there another part coming?

EVoSoLoEVoSoLoabout 1 month ago

So annoying when writers pull this cliff hanger crap..

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 1 month ago

Keeping the standard high with this one.

Another 5 from me

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

good story but he's a fool for even having her back in the house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why would the cuck feel sorry for her. He should have kicked the skank onto the floor for fucking everything up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still very good. But…..I still can’t get a “read” on why Laura cheated….and continued to cheat until she was caught. The session with tne counselor didn’t really illuminate it. It kinda felt like she wanted to get sexually “wilder” — but was uncomfortable going there with her husband. The old “I can’t be a slut hoe hubby…what would he think?” Trope.

.

As to John….no idea why he hasn’t filed for divorce…or told George’s wife…or ambushed George. Is he a wimp? Or just keeping his powder dry?

.

Looking forward to more.

.

5 *****

Darkie10Darkie10about 1 month ago

The last scene was traumatic.

Burner70Burner70about 1 month ago

Write the whole story and post it. This waiting for days on end for a crump sucks. Do better

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 month ago

Still has my interest. Looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The voting stars are inappropriately labeled. Very well written; painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

separate bedrooms, if at all.

Good writing.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast2010about 1 month ago

Story’s becoming a waste to read, pretty obvious it’s another reconciliation for the kids sake.

No time for women (or men) who complain their sex lives with a parter are mundane or getting boring but you find out a good part of the reason is the person complaining held off on trying things with their partner but then do exactly that with someone else.

Hypocritical much!

The husband suddenly lost all sympathy when he immediately let her back in the bedroom, even his mother in law said it was two years till she gave herself to her cheating husband and yet his infidelity was nothing compared to her daughters.

Bit were always supposed to be more understanding and forgiving of cheating wives rather than cheating husbands

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She had a long affair and enjoyed the sex with a different partner. I do not see reconciliation as possible. The whole church and community now knows. A normal male could never take her back. His new name would be chunky John. So the other wife needs to know from John. You could never trust her again. The kids lose too. Better separated then together in this story. To bad the courts would screw him over.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 month ago

Yep MC's a cuck and a SIMP but ket's see the next chapter if he truly is. Thanks for sharing @H. Jekyl

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 month ago

A good effort, but letting her back in the house and in the same bed was a serious mistake.

This story is good so far, because it shows why you should never forgive a wife for adultery under any circumstances.

Reconciliations are impossible for a real man. Only cucks can torch their self-esteem to stay with a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why is he with her? He needs to move on with his life and that life does not include her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Story telling and softer deeper touches are your fine points. However, the male MC is either too weak or hidden cuckold, no normal man can just do nothing about wife's lover when he already know him and his family. Especially it was not a short term affair where wife even learned new skills. He wants to hurt his wife but not the lover, that part was unrealistic. Let's see which one he is (weak/cuckold) in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why have they come weeks down the pipe from confirmation of the participants in the adultery and Marge doesnot know her husband is a cheating asshole? If John is not a cuck, he should be paying his betrayal, pain and the destruction of his marriage forward to George. This tale must not end on a raac. If they get back together that's what it would be. Blowjobs and assfucking for the boyfriend, none of that for John. Just more and more knock backs. It's very hard to believe that after just a couple of weeks he'd allow that whore to touch him.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Time to burn up George’s life and marriage. Don’t let him get Seay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Two chapters in and we are none the wiser as to who George and his wife are, or why everyone is so shocked that Laura would cheat with him.

This story is moving at a snails pace and makes no sense. Please rectify that.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

John is a weak and pathetic man. He is wishy-washy and doesn't seem to have any backbone nor self respect. It's no wonder that his wife was attracted by someone who was of a much stronger presentation. That "made" her give him oral sex: That "told" her she was going to have anal sex. George was a much more dominant man than her weak husband... and that excited her.

John is also the "nice guy". Any more normal male would not accept having a cheating, slut wife who does all these things for her lover and denies her husband. John has not even told the AP's wife about the cheating. Why not? Doesn't she deserve to know? Doesn't his own cheating wife deserve to have parents/friends/work colleagues know what she has done. Dumbo John is protecting her! Another sign of weakness.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

It's still early days in this story, but there is some stuff that I think you need to focus on. First off, I don't think we have any deep insight really into Laura's state of mind right now. Some people say she doesn't seem remorseful, some people say she doesn't seem to want to fix things, or admit what she did. I have to say, I don't know if I agree with them, but I do agree with the fact that you haven't really done a great job of showing us what Laura is thinking and feeling.

<>

One thing that is clear however, is that she's not making amends and John is not doing anything except being very passive and hurt. One of them needs to get off their asses and introduce some action into the story or it's going to be boring. Maybe John moves out and Laura is finally shocked into action. I don't know. Maybe Laura confesses to Marge and returns home with a shiner. Maybe John punches George's lights out and gets thrown in Jail.

<>

Speaking of George - it's says a lot about his character that he's still pursuing Laura even though he knows that John now knows about the affair. It's like he's not even afraid of his wife finding out? That's past arrogant and into mentally ill narcissist territory. It's odd that he thinks that everything will "calm down" eventually. Like it's unthinkable that this could affect him in any way other than access to Laura's body.

<>

I dunno man, this story is kind of all over the place right now. I think you need to develop the characters other than just John and in the case of John, man he needs to be more than a passive milksop here. Remember, the goal of a story is to entertain the readers!! There needs to be something happening!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The underlining of words for emphasis is really annoying and distracting. If she thinks giving him a head job caused a problem for him, just wait till she offers up her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She is presented as a shallow cheap self-absorbed whore, not truly committed to her marriage and her vows, and lacking the dignity and self discipline to either resist fucking the asshole or admit her marriage is no longer satisfying and worth working on. She really enjoys fucking the other man, and also enjoys his companionship and romance. She has moved on from her husband but lacks the courage and maturity to admit it.

\

The only thing keeping her hanging on to her failed marriage is her embarrassment and guilt. Its like a bank robber trying to return the money he stole, apologize to the people he held at gun point, and wanting to pretend it was just a lapse in judgement. He really enjoyed robbing the bank and terrorizing the people, but after getting caught he wants to just be forgiven and have his theft and deadly threats forgotten. Both the bank robber and the wife have the same morals and virtue, and deserve being punished and ostracized from society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hope you stay focused on your writing style! Enjoying this very much indeed going to be very interesting from here on in, you write the razors edge very well, so someone is going to get cut that is for sure!

GrumpyMrBearGrumpyMrBearabout 1 month ago

As far as I can see it this story has a few story arcs that it can go in. The Literotica Special #1: they get divorced and he is never able to trust a women ever again and live the rest of his life alone and angry. The Literotica Special #2: they break up and as soon as he is free he has amazing sex with thousands of women (hyperbole implied).

Why not try something new. Communication. It is a shocking idea. If I were writing this stories next chapter I would have the therapist recommend to Laura that she Court her husband for... a year. Court in the old sense of the word, not seduce. Put all of the responsibility to rebuild the trust, intimacy and intellectual relationship on her shoulders at first. No sex. Just a solid year of honest talking, dinners, going out and sharing experiences and discovering new ones, shared hobbies and interests together, communicating and discussing everything they can aside from sex. And they shouldn't live together. And as for sex and the issues that brings up leave that for the couples counseling exclusively.

And Laura should let him go on a few dates in that time to see if he can find someone else that fits his new reality better.

They need to put a timer on the relationship. If they can't legitimately turn the ship around in that year then they need to agree to end the marriage amicably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yet the cuck didn't out George to the wife. Wouldn't tell anyone, why not? I guess the author wants it in a nice little bubble so his raac will wrap it up nicely with a bow on top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Terrible situation, terrible dialogues.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 month ago

Well Laura is kind of an irredeemable piece of shit now isn't she?

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 month ago

I am enjoying this so far, and want to respond to all the commenters that are livid about John not cutting ties right away. Those comments make me wonder if those people don't have kids, or are just not used to thinking about one's kids first. If this was a childless couple, I totally get the BRB sentiment. Kids change the relationship math. I am not saying people need to tough it out for the kids, but consideration for children is a pretty normal thing to affect decision-making.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 month ago
Excellent!

Wonderful dialogue. Great characters.

Most of the terrible criticisms you will receive, as you well know, come from men who’s only reason to be here is to see women get hurt, and enjoy the vicarious thrill of crushing the spirits of other people. Usually because they’re inept in their own lives, but that’s another issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm not afraid to say it, but once they've cheated it's over. There is nothing but Contempt and no trust for the cheater. Been there, done that. It's just time for a divorce..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What she done with John the oral. That was how I discovered that my wife was having an affair. We were sitting on the loveseat. The children napping and we were started making out. She never really liked it when I would go down on her. That day she pushed me down there. Of course I went all out. Later just after we were laying there I asked what had brought that on. She tensed up. I knew we had a problem. We worked through it. I asked that if she wanted to save our marriage and if she did she was never to be alone with that SOB again or we would be done. To my knowledge she hasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

By making the MC pathetic, this has got RAAC written all over it.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 1 month ago

Such a sad situation. The harm we do to each other is often to deep to recover from. This is all on Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She should have slept in the guest bedroom. Seriously, how long can you keep a divorce from the kids?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You're an idiot Ruttweiller. Just because you are morally bankrupt doesn't mean your view should be universal. I know you would like anarchy on the streets, orgies galore, but we live in a society with rules so that we don't destroy ourselves. That includes conventions about marriage and relationships. Unlike you suppose, most men are not motivated by hatred of women. We just have expectations of ourselves and our spouses based on the agreements we've entered into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a couple with real and large problems. I sure hope the kids are getting some benefit.

Good writing about a tough sitch.

"she who had done things with her lover so many times, and with himself never. "

"... with HIM, never."

"Himself" is reflexive, HE needs to be BOTH the subject and the object to use "himself." Because the wife ("she who had done...") is the subject, "him" is correct usage.

silentsoundsilentsound1 day ago

Laura is still just a piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES