Ch 2 - Unpantied Raiders

Story Info
Y'Jaan and the Captain try out some Imperial tech on Deck.
2.4k words
4.71
1.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen hours!

On a small tactical ship with seven hot chicks, at least one of which definitely wants to fuck me and another who was licking my balls just hours ago. And I'm still fucking horny! Why am I so fucking horny?! After the last load I blew planet-side, I was sure I'd be able to function at least a few days undistracted by a horny cock. And yet here I am, trying to figure out how not to cum for eighteen hours.

Fuck!

I push myself out of the briefing room and into the galley. I stop at the recycler to toss in my used kava bulb and food wrap. I pull the spare cup of kava out of my pocket and suck on it while I wait for Y'Jaan to drift into the room.

"So," I ask as she flips deftly through the connecting hatch, "where can a guy take a nap here? I'm fucking beat!"

"I'd be more than happy to show you to your quarters, Commander Deck!" She smiles at me sweetly, still with more than a hint of naughty behind it. At least she got my name right this time! She jackknifes her nimble body and pushes off the ceiling to drift through the hatch to the lower deck. I take a moment to admire her firm, shapely posterior, and then follow.

She leads me to the forwardmost starboard module just before the piloting bridge. The hatch dilates at her touch. "It's keyed for you," she says, ushering me in to my new quarters.

It's about four meters on a side. Plush -- swanky, even - by normal combat shipboard standards. Soft mattresses fill most of all six walls. The eight corners all have gimballed storage and service carts that can reorient to ship's vector. Soft amber light fills the space from strip lighting mounted along all twelve corners. All of the walls have acceleration strap attachments. At least two walls have attachments that I'm not immediately familiar with.

"It's all yours," Y'Jaan says, "Make yourself comfortable. Bar's on the top forward edge," she says, pointing it out.

"Fuck! I could do with a drink," I say.

"Me too," she says with a chuckle. "Why don't you pour me one? I'm just going to freshen up real quick."

With that, she disappears through the hatch. Damn. I wasn't planning on hosting a cocktail hour! I just need to sleep. Well, really, I need to figure out how not to blow a load in the next eighteen hours, and sleep seems like as good a solution as any.

I make my way to the bar and set to figuring out the controls. I manage to coax it into dispensing me an Aldebarran rum soda. That should do the trick. I've no Idea what Y'Jaan wants, so I don't draw anything for her. I'm half-way through a cool bulb of smoky sweet rum and feeling a pretty good buzz when Y'Jaan returns.

She's stark fucking naked.

Fuck.

"All fresh," she says by way of greeting.

"Y'Jaan," I sputter, "Um... Did you... Were you... The Captain clearly said..."

"Oh, Yes," she says, "No ejaculation. Period. Not for eighteen hours. Not until you report to the doctor. Yes, Sir!' She just grins at me.

"So... um... that's gonna be kind of hard to do if you're parading all around in front of me naked like that!"

"Oooh," she coos, "I'm so flattered you think so, but I've got that covered," she giggles, brandishing a small universal remote.

"What..."

"Captain said you couldn't cum until tomorrow. She specifically didn't say anything about not having sex! And it looks to me like you're ready for some sex! Are you not?!"

I instinctively cupped my erection, vainly trying to shield it from her hungry stare.

She floated towards me, holding up the remote. Her tail frisked anxiously behind her.

Wait!

"You've got a tail?! Of course you do! Fuck!"

"More about that later, Sweetie," she says, reaching for the magnetic strip securing my ship-suit.

"Y'Jaan," I say, trying to be diplomatic, "don't get me wrong: There's nothing I'd rather do right now -- possibly excepting sleep -- than fool around with you, but If I do that, then there's no way I'm not gonna..."

"Have you ever masturbated and not been able to achieve orgasm or ejaculate," she asks.

Fuck.

She waits while things fall into place for me.

The answer is 'yes'. Every time. For the last three years. Since... Since Annalise went away.

"It's an ejaculatory inhibiter. Imperial tech. It worked for them for all that time, Aylen. Let it work for us now! I so want you right now!" Her hand knifes down the seam of my ship-suit and fishes my cock and balls out of their mesh hammock.

"You're sure there's no way..."

"She's sure. It's tested and proven tech," the Captain says from the doorway. "Or else I wouldn't have given it to her."

Frak! Fuck! Frell! Is there no way to lock the fucking door?!

"As you were, Master Sergeant," the Captain, instructs, hooking one naked foot around a toe hold.

Y'Jaan takes my cock in both hands and massages me deftly. I'm so close to cumming! But I'm not. Fuck! It's delicious torture having her manipulate my cock and balls so expertly and knowing -- now -- that I'm not going to be able to cum!

The Captain glides closer, one hand slipping between her ample, pale thighs. A ridiculously full bush of blond pubic curls tops her round mons. I stare. She sees me staring. She drifts closer.

Y'Jan has me out of my ship-suit and pushes it towards a nearby wall where it sticks, from Velcro or surface tension I don't care. I'm out of it and free for her to explore. Which she does. She engulfs my cock in her hot, lavender mouth and starts to do such things...!

Before I can come to grips with what her mouth is doing to me, the Captain has wrapped her hot thighs around my head and is pulling my mouth towards her thickly-forested cunt meat.

She smells so fucking good!

Damn! She mashes her cunt against me. She tastes so fucking good!

Distantly, I sense Y'Jaan opening her throat to take in all of my throbbing, hot cockmeat. But I can't process that right now; I'm coming to mouth-grips with Captain Kimma's delicious cunt-puzzle. Fuck! She's so fucking delicious! And so fucking wet! And so fucking meaty! My tongue thrashes her lips aside as her thick pubes caress my nose and lips. Her intoxicating cuntsauce drips out, sliding along my cheeks and boiling off into dozens of little globules that float free in zero-a. I coral a bunch of them and scoop them back towards my lips. This brings my fingers along her thick, swollen cuntlips. She sighs and pulls my mouth to her cunt.

I respond dutifully, plowing my tongue between her lips and screwing my fingers against her hot entrance and her gooey taint. She moans and presses her cunt against my mouth. I slide two fingers into her swampy cunt and rub a pinkie against her wet taint until she tilts her pelvis just so, swallowing that pinkie straight up her tight asshole. Wow! I work her cunt with my mouth and fingers, almost oblivious to wheat Y'Jaan is doing.

Only I can't ignore when she pulls me out of her mouth and tugs on my cock, using it as an anchor point to reorient herself. Moments later, I feel a tight wetness clamp around my cock and I can only imagine that I'm being swallowed up into the first Bethnian cunt I've ever enjoyed. Fuck is she hot! What's the normal body temp for a Bethnian, I wonder.

Fuck that! Is my next thought. Fuck! She's so fucking tight! And supple. I feel her cunt muscles massaging me...

Until Kimma brings my awareness back to her hot pussy, grinding and gyrating against my mouth and fingers. She's gonna cum soon; I can taste it! The sweet scent of her juices takes on an acid tinge that's so fucking delicious!! Next thing I know, she's fucking my mouth for all she's worth and crying out, "fuuuuuuckingfrakfrelldickcockballsi'mfuckingcummmmmmmming!!!"

She grinds her orgasm out against my lips and tongue and fingers. It goes on and on. When she finally pulls away, I see the wet, lavender tip of Y'Jaan's tail slide out of Kimma's taut anus.

I barely have time to consider the implications of this before I feel Y'Jaan's thighs clench around my torso as she reverses herself on me. She grips me with her cunt and fucks and fucks and fucks my hard cock. I feel the moist tip of what must be her tail playing at the pucker of my anus and it makes me feel like I'm gonna cum right the fuck now.

"Fuck," I plead, "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Yeah. You might," Kimma says, flatly, "but you're sure as fuck not gonna ejaculate. Enjoy."

Y'Jaan's tail pushes against my asshole. I remember seeing it glistening wet as she withdrew it from Kimma's ass. Slim and tapered at the tip, but with a cluster of round little bulbs arrayed like the down of a pussy-willow. That's what she's pushing up into my asshole right now...

"Fuuuck, Y'Jaan," I cry and she does: She shoves that fat violet nest of whatever right up into my asshole and starts fucking against my prostate with it. It feels fucking glorious! Fuck! Y'Jaan's cumming all over my cock! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! I'm so fucked! I'm cumming and cumming and cumming as Y'Jaan's tail jets hot liquid all up inside my asshole and her cunt grips and fucks my cock.

Shit!

Frell!

After long, throbbing, hot moments of intense orgasm, I feel Y'Jaan slide her cunt from my cock and her thick, hot, wet tail from my asshole.

I'm spent.

Only I'm not.

I haven't ejaculated.

I came gangbusters, but I didn't pump out any semen. What the fuck?!

"Zero effluence, Captain," Y'Jaan says, cupping my cock and balls and probing around them with some kind of instrument.

"Good. All the more yield for Doctor M'Raathaa tomorrow, then," she says with satisfaction. Then, "Welcome to the team, Commander."

Before I can protest, she slips from the room.

"You want to grab a shower," Y'Jaan asks.

I think of the huge water cabinet that I saw earlier. I think of how sticky I am with two species' worth of girl juices smeared all over me. I think of scrubbing off in the shower with Y'Jaan.

"Yes," I say, and let her lead me out to the fresher alcove.

We slide into the generously large cabinet and Y'Jaan closes the door seal.

"So. How does this work," I ask, floating beside her.

"You've never had a ship's shower," she asks, smiling so deliciously that I feel my cock and balls stirring again.

"Not with water," I admit, "I was just a poor grunt, not special ops."

"Well," she says, curling her long, supple, prehensile tail around my backside, "we get wet." She pushes a button and warm water sprays all over us from every side. "Then we soap up," she says, rubbing lathered hands down my back. "And then, when we're ready, we rinse off."

"Hmm, I say," reaching for the soap dispenser behind her, "this could be fun!"

She turns on the jets and we hose down, then for long, sweet moments, we explore each other with soapy hands. I knead her plump breasts, slather her smooth belly, grip her firm ass cheeks. She fondles my bum, then my pecs, then my cock and balls again. "Mmm! That feels nice," I admit.

On a whim, I grab the base of her tail and she gasps. Encouraged, I run my hand down its length, from fist-wide at the base to just a couple centimeters at the tip. She purs and sighs into my neck as I do, crying, "Oh! Fuck! You're so fucking naughty!"

My hand curls around the tip of her tail, just below the plump swell of the bulbs at the tip. I bring it slowly towards my mouth.

"Gaaah! Frak! No! You... Frell me dead! You..."

"What," I ask, innocently, as I flick my tongue against the base of the bulbs.

"Fuck! That's... So....! So fucking naughty! You don't know..."

"What," I ask.

"We... that... It's..."

"What?" I slip one hand behind her thickly muscled neck and lock my eyes on hers, still holding the end of her tail in my grip.

"It's for... washing, For cleaning. For elimination. It's not... It... Oh! You can't put it in your mouth!" She seems so adamant that I refrain for a moment.

"So, is this just a taboo, or something I should ask the doctor about?"

"We... it secretes... well, several things," she says.

"Yes?"

"Well. Things filtered from our blood, for one," she admits.

"So, like urine?"

"Sort of, yes," she admits, "but also excess sexual secretions, and some other beneficial exudates.."

"So, you're telling me that you just pissed in my asshole with this? And came in it at the same time?"

"Um... sort of. That's a crude...."

I suck the tip of her tail into my mouth and run my tongue against the round little clusters. I feel them spew a delicious brew of exudates into my mouth and I suck on them hard, coaxing even more liquids out of them.

"Huh! Oh! Fuck! Nobody's ever... Shit! That feels so fucking good! Damn you're such a naughty fucking..."

"Tail-sucker," I offer, pulling my mouth off of her for a moment.

"Fuck! Yes! Suck my tail, Deck! Suck my naughty fucking chute-cleaner!"

I do. And I reach down to find her labia at the same time. There's a huge clit nestled between them and I massage it firmly between two soapy fingers as I drink her excess sex juices and urine-analog from her thick, bumpy tail.

She clutches me tightly as she comes. She comes for a good long time. I figure out that I can make her cum last longer by sucking her tail harder, and I'm rewarded with a flood of tasty juices. I don't even care that part of them is urine analog, I just keep sucking and swallowing.

Finally, she floats free, exhausted, satisfied. I reach behind her and trigger the rinse cycle.

Cleaned off, I help her back to my room. She's mostly limp. She came long and fucking hard. I don't think she can make it back to wherever her bunk is, so I Velcro her into one wall with some blankets and settle in beside her for a long-overdue nap.