Ch. 5, Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, good. I wouldn't have to hit her." My Laura.

"Thank you, honey." Can I call you that?

His fingers were moving back and forth across her scar again. After watching him she put her own hand over his to hold him to her. Then she looked up in the mirror to his eyes and they looked each other in the eyes through the mirror. She moved a hand behind her back and took John's cock softly and stroked it up and down and felt it grow more. They weren't talking anymore, but he turned her toward the bed and walked her there. He lay her down softly and they sexed. It was almost like making love. Just about exactly. Slowly. For a while he had her spread her legs and used his hands on her, going back and forth between her thighs, being careful with her bruises, then up and down through her vaginal lips, softly and slowly, then faster, and finally he entered her. Who knows? he thought. And Laura? When they were finished, she held him and cried and wished she could undo all the hurt. She'd flood the world if she weren't careful.

When they were calm again, they held each other and John touched Laura all over. "We'll figure it out somehow." He thought a minute while he caressed her face, then continued, "And we need to get you a therapist."

"You mean the marriage counselor?"

"Someone more specialized. Maybe she can recommend someone. You're too fragile. We need to get you stronger." Then, "Maybe get me a therapist, too."

"Why?"

"When I punish you, I like it too much. And when I think of you and George together ... well, you shouldn't be around. I'd like to hurt you."

"You're being nice now."

"I'm not focused on you and George right now."