Chain of Respect F/F Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha kept her doing that for a while, rubbing her sweaty socked-foot on her face while Lori kissed the sole with her eyes closed shut, waiting for it all to end. After what she supposed was about five minutes, the foot left her face, so she opened her eyes, to see Agatha rise to her feet.

She watched her press something on her mobile, probably pausing the record, before she unbuttoned her pants. Lori kneeled motionless as Agatha let her pants fall to the ground then kick them to the side, then stand there with her shirt and black panties.

After giving her one final smirk, taunting her silently about what she was about to do, the tall woman turned, giving Lori her butt.

"Slide them down." Agatha slurred, with a heavy breath.

Lori gulped, reminding herself that it was almost over, then did just that. She inserted her fingers between the woman's panties and her waist, feeling a cold shiver down her spine. She pulled them down, slowly revealing Agatha's naked ass.

"Now I don't want to remind you..." Agatha warned. "Give it your best effort. Your career depends on how well you manage to eat that ass you got it."

Lori only hummed in response, trembling at the sight in front of her.

"Part my cheeks and dig in, ass eater." Agatha mocked, chuckling, her heavy fast breaths a testament to how much she was enjoying all of this.

Lori took a deep breath, then put her palms on Agatha's smooth asscheeks, feeling a chill run down her body from having to touch another woman that way. She parted them, and quickly realized what a big mistake it was to keep her eyes open, as the sight that greeted her made her gag. She hadn't even started yet, but her eyes uncontrollably started reddening, as she shivered with fear and felt light in the head, "I--I--I can't...I don't want to I can't...I don't want t--I can't--" She stuttered, feeling genuinely scared.

"I--I--I, ca-ca" Agatha mocked, not pleased. "Shut up and get it over with..."

"It's too sexual--"

"It's my asshole not my pussy..." Agatha spat, then giggled. "Don't worry...Bill won't mind would he. Actually...pretend I'm him...that should make it easier for you."

"Why the fuck would that make it easier."

"I don't know just do it already." Agatha sighed, emphasizing by kicking her heel into Lori's thigh. "Eat me...come on...lick my ass lick your way up the corporate ladder come on."

Lori closed her eyes, mustering up her courage--or whatever needed to be mustered to do something so degrading--and shoved her face in. Agatha's cackling laughs rang in her ears as she poked her tongue out and licked. She licked once, then gagged from the taste. It wasn't that...bad, it tasted surprisingly sweet. The smell was surprising too; if anything, it smelled like a sweaty armpit. Fuck my life that I have to know this information. She unscrewed her face, forced herself to lick again, then kept licking, rubbing her tongue on the wrinkled hole.

"That's my good girl..." Agatha propped herself on the sofa with her hands, amused by the sound of Lori's lapping tongue. "Acting like you're all high and mighty...look at you now slut...look at you now." She shouted with excitement.

Lori tried to ignore the words as much as she could, and just focused on shoving her tongue deeper; her best efforts right. Withb her face squashed hard against the woman's buttocks, and with her tongue nestled deep in her asshole, she heard Agatha moan in delight.

"That's it slut...suck my asshole..." Lori winced as her hair was pulled, shoving her face tighter. "Suck your fucking promotion out of my ass you ass eating whore."

She did. She pushed forward, sealing her lips around Agatha's butthole and sucked, keeping her tongue lapping viciously.

It went on, making Lori feel like it wasn't going to end. Her tongue was aching, her arms were getting numb from having to part Agatha's cheeks, and her neck sored from being painfully bent backward, as Agatha was almost using her face to prop her ass, at the same time pulling her closer in with a harsh clutch on her hair. The taunts and the awful names didn't stop, as Agatha stopped blistering her with her degrading labels only when she needed to take a breath and moan and chuckle at her misery. Her face was coated with sweat so much she felt it trickle down the sides of her face. She was in hell but she didn't dare stop tonguing her boss's asshole until she'd order her to. This was her ticket out of this nightmare, and she gave it all she had.

At last, the grip on her hair loosened, as she heard Agatha's moans trail off. She collapsed back on her back, her hands instinctively shot to cover her red face in shame as she started sobbing, and let one of her arms cover her exposed tits. She heard Agatha sit back on the couch, then heard her lighter click, as Agatha lit a cigarette. Next she heard the sound of what she supposed was bourbon being poured.

She didn't want to open her eyes, she was too ashamed to even rise to her knees, so she stayed on the ground for a while, burying her face in her palms.

The long, relieved sigh Agatha gave only tormented her further. "Any chance I can keep you for an extra month." Agatha snickered. "You're something else Lori."

She forced herself to say with a chocked-up throat, "Just please tell me what I want to hear..."

"Relax...I'll write the recommendation as soon as you leave, I'll send you the number you should call."

Lori nodded, then forced herself to her knees, to see Agatha lounging on her couch lazily, a cigarette in one hand a glass in the other, like she didn't have a care in the world. She got to her feet, snatched her bra then put it on. She put her shirt and blazer on, happy to be in the safety of her clothes again, then looked down at Agatha, who started at her like nothing had happened. "Can I have my phone back please?" She whispered, unable to meet the woman's eyes. She suspected it would be a while until she'd manage to look into Agatha's eyes again.

Agatha smiled teasingly, then gave it to her, and she responded with a cold stare. She walked to the door, slid on her sneakers, then left.

1...456789