All Comments on 'Chain of Respect F/F Ch. 02'

by EggWhites

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Dude. I don’t know what Lori did to you in real life; but you need to let it go.

As for this abortion of a story: let’s start with the fact that at no point was Lori angry….and she should have been. She should have been furious that Agatha abused her, betrayed her and then went and ruined her life. Just because she could.

Instead, you made Lori be a whiny little bitch because real life Lori broke your heart.

Well no fucking wonder you passive aggressive little bitch. She already has a pussy, she didn’t need you to be the another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best Story Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i love your stories and have purchased some on gumroad. you are a great writer. this is my favorite story of yours. my only complaint is that you never finish any of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

will Emma come to the rescue? will Lori continue a meaningless job? Will Agatha finally breakdown over the lost of her daughter's attention? will the owner of the company find out what's been going on and gives Agatha a lesson in the "chain of respect"? Hopefully we will learn the answers to these question as we watch the continue down fall of Lori. Greta job. Thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

servemistservemistover 1 year ago

This is really one of those stories that goes from one moment to the other, and it is all just a waste of the reader's time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it

john3105john310510 months ago

Wonderful story! Thank you!

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo4 months ago

Seems like an interesting start of a great piece of work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEggWhites@EggWhites
Link to Gumroad and Patreon: https://allmylinks.com/eggwhites I publish the second parts of my stories there before months of posting them anywhere else. Everything will eventually be made free on here and other public domains, but if you like my stories and want to support t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES