Chain of Respect F/F Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori screamed between punches, "You're the absolute devil." At that moment she really wished she knew karate or something so she could beat her up, but she didn't. All she could do was throw her arms around like an idiot, and no matter how angry she was, Agatha was still stronger, taller, she couldn't get a single hit on the smirking woman. After a while, Agatha forced her away with a push, and she felt her back harshly hit the wall. She aggressively wiped her snot and tears off her face with her sleeve as she stared at the woman, before she said aggressively between heavy sobs, "You're not gonna get away with this"

"Yeah I will." Agatha nodded calmly.

She shouted, "I'll sue you."

"For what?" Agatha shouted back.

"For emotional abuse--"

"Yeah..." Agatha snickered. "Have at it, test your luck with the Company's lawyers you brainless fuck, watch what happens. What else you got?"

"Why..." She shouted; her tone choked with tears. "Fucking why you sadistic cunt...why did you send Bill the video why did you give me false hope why are you ruining my life?" She asked in loss and only saw satisfaction and pleasure on Agatha's face in response. What did she do to deserve such hate from that woman? She wasn't hurt by the actions themselves as much as all the hate behind them, by the pure joy the woman was clearly gaining from her misery.

"...It just feels so good."

That was enough for Lori to lunge again, but this time she wasn't greeted with a passive defense. Agatha's knee drove through the top of her stomach, punching the air out of her lungs, before two harsh palms slammed on her back, tossing her face first to the ground. She tried to get up, only to feel the sole of Agatha's slipper slam against her cheek, pinning her head to the ground and squashing her face painfully. She didn't try to get up. She was too tired, too much in pain to move and too hopeless to even think about fighting. Agatha sat back in her chair.

"Thank your luck these walls are soundproof," She heard Agatha say, right before she heard the lighter tic. She laid there; her cheeks squashed against the plastic sole as silent tears trailed down her nose. "Listen to me cunt..." Agatha said. "I'll not promise you a new position. I think I'll promote you...eventually. But know this, wherever you go, in this job, you're gonna need my approval. Your bosses are gonna want my recommendation, and even the low-level shits who wouldn't, I'll know how to sway to let you go. So unless you wanna work at McDonald's for the rest of your life, I suggest you get comfortable." The sole of the slipper left her face for a moment, before Lori saw the two slippers hit the ground beside her after Agatha kicked them off. Next, two sweaty socked soles came to rest against the side of her face.

She didn't talk to her, she just flexed and nestled her socked feet against her cheek, grinding it into the ground. Almost a minute passed with no words exchanged. Not knowing what was Agatha's intention behind keeping her on the ground like this, Lori thought it might be simply to deliver a message, to drill the point through her head that this was her place.

"Why all quite all of the sudden," Agatha pressed her socked foot a bit harder, but got no reaction. "Got anything to say?"

Her tears stopped, as she sniffled and said coldly, "I hate you."

"Awhhh," Agatha said like she was touched. "That's sweet." She caressed her cheeks with her toes. "So...you wanna keep working for me or you wanna fuck off?"

"I'll..." She took a deep breath, letting the woman's stench invade her senses. It shocked her how fast she was put back into the same position, how easily Agatha had got her back under her thump, but the thing that terrified her now, that she didn't feel like getting up anymore. All resistance had been stomped out of her, and mentally she felt like she was unable to keep going. Her work didn't even cross her mind at this point, she didn't think about her career, or Bill, or anything; she just...accepted the reality that she was never getting up. Maybe after having had her face stomped and shoved into the ground for so long and this many times, she thought she belonged there. "I'll keep working for you."

Sharp pressure mounted on Lori's skull and cheekbone, as Agatha applied more pressure with her foot, like she was trying to smash Lori's head on her floor, to drive her point home. "Who owns you cunt?"

She gave up trying to understand the woman's motives, and stopped questioning if she deserved what was happening to her. Another woman had taken control of her life, and she didn't have the grit to get that control back anymore. For the first time, Lori believed the words that were about to come out of her mouth. With her cheeks squashed and her lips barely able to move, she whined, "You do."

She heard Agatha chuckle, probably in response to how pathetic and weak the words had sounded, a mixture of sadness, hopelessness and acceptance. The two feet left her face, making the air feel cold on her soggy hot skin. "Up," Agatha said, nudging Loir's head with her toe.

She struggled to her knees, then sat on the ground. Her eyes automatically looked up, already knowing what they were going to see: a satisfied smirk on a satisfied red-headed cunt. Lori returned a hateful look. She didn't need to hide her loath anymore. Nothing was coming her way, no promotion no nothing. Agatha lounged on her chair, dangling her foot in front of Lori, the joy of victory clear on her face.

"So..." Agatha sighed, resting her foot on Lori's shoulder. "What did Bill do when he saw the video."

Lori narrowed her eyes. "...He left me."

"Oh..." She recoiled. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well." She shrugged. "Can't really blame him now can we," she said as her toes toyed with Lori's ear. "Who'd want an ass-eating dyke like you for a girlfriend." She gave one of her aggravating smirks, with her dimple showing through her sharp cheeks.

Lori shook her head in loss, before asking the question she'd been harboring inside her, "...Why did you send it Agatha?"

"...Agatha?" She raised her eyebrow. "You forgetting your manners now?"

"Does me using your fucking title really matter by this point..." She chuckled despite herself. "You're literally using me as a footstool right now."

Agatha pouted with narrowed eyes in confusion, before she nodded, "Fair enough." She sighed while opening a drawer. "What was your question?"

"Why did you send him the video?"

"He deserved to know." She took out her bottle then started pouring a glass.

"Did he?"

"Sure he did...You gave me a fucking rim-job," she snickered as she brought the full glass to her smirking lips. "That's cheating."

Lori's brow wrinkled in confusion. It was probably the wrong thing to focus on right now, but she couldn't resist asking. "Rim-Job?"

"Yeah..." Agatha nodded. "When you...lick someone's ass..........." She gestured with her hands. "Rim-job."

"...Why not just refer to it as..." She said, genuinely confused. "Licking...ass."

"...Well..." Agatha frowned, like she was searching for an answer. "...I think--" for some reason, and for the first time since she'd met her, Agatha seemed nervous. Foot-job...she knew that one...and it was easy to make the connection.

"You get off on this don't you." Lori said accusingly. "You actually get...fucking sexual pleasure..." she said, unable to hide her disgust. "From making me miserable."

Agatha's show of nervousness didn't take long to disappear. "Yeah..." She raised her eyebrows. "So..."

Lori could only stare with fuming eyes. She was glad that she at least had something to criticize that woman with, but she couldn't risk pushing it.

Agatha said. "You think I'll take judgment from a cheap whore who sells herself for rank."

"I didn't sel--"

"Yeah you did...you offered, I bought."

"So what..." She said, admitting what was already obvious. "That doesn't make it right for you to abuse me."

"Bitch do I look like I give a fuck about right?"

She didn't give an answer, not that Agatha was waiting for one. She looked down at the ground.

"I mean...look at you." Agatha said. "You don't even know for sure if you're gonna get something out of this anymore, and yet you're still here, down on your knees at my feet," She delivered a light kick to Loir's stomach. "Just for the slight possibility... that one day I might let you off the leash."

Lori thought about that. Moving forward, she'd lose an extra small bit of her dignity, her self-respect, and her love for herself, things she didn't have that much of anyway. But the road backwards, she wouldn't lose bits, she'd lose everything. Within seconds, she'd be back at zero, unemployed, and with no chance to work in the industry she loved...or had once loved anyway, with nothing to show but the mental scars of her abuse and with no one on her side to ease the pain. Would Agatha one day let her off the leash? She had no idea, and it didn't matter. She'd probably be better off being Agatha's full-time bitch, with getting belittled and humiliated as her only responsibilities, rather than trying to find and fight to keep a job that she had zero interest in keeping.

The door knocked, interrupting her thought. Agatha lifted her foot from Lori's shoulder, then jumped to her feet, before pulling Lori up by her collar. "Sit on the chair." She nodded to the chair as she made her way to the door. "You know, act human." She opened.

"Hey honey." She said.

"Hey mom," Emma said, "Just going to hang out with Lamia, that alright?"

"Thought you're trying to catch up on your midterms." Agatha said, kindly reminding her of her most used excuse.

"Yeah..." Emma chuckled nervously. "We're gonna...study together."

Agatha paused for a moment, probably thinking whether or not Emma was lying again, and if Lamia was really her sister Elia, before she said, "don't be late okay."

"Affirmative, bye." She heard Emma say then leave.

"Bye," Agatha said as she closed the door then made her way back to her desk. She sat on her chair, propping her socked feet on her desk, her cold face obviously harboring agitation. "What?" She spat at Lori after she noticed her starting.

"Nothing." Lori shook her head, then watched Agatha light a cigarette and grab her glass. She couldn't help but think about the obvious opportunity to hurt Agatha back. The woman was a millionaire, a successful woman, pretty, too confident; but her personal life... her personal life was a mess.

"Let me ask you something," Agatha said, seeming hesitant.

"Yeah?" Lori said.

"......You ever spend time with your ma."

Lori's mother died when Lori was five years old, and Lori had very faint memories about her, if any. She looked up, like she was giving her answer some thought before she said, "Yeah...a lot actually. She was like...my best friend."

"..." The woman tilted her head, obviously not that thrilled with the answer, before she continued. "...even at that age, at...Highschool, college?"

"Especially at that age..." Lori chuckled, like she was stating a fact. "We were...basically inseparable."

"I see." Agatha nodded with an indifferent face, losing interest in the conversation.

Lori smiled, then continued, "...She was so involved in every aspect of my life, I remember one time when sh--"

"Good for you," Agatha said, a bit firmly, as to shut Lori up, so Lori shut up.

12