All Comments on 'Chained'

by Valkyrie897

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

PleSe please please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a suggestion

You should watch "Dr. Marston and the wonder women" cause "d.i.s.c theory" might interest you

sluttykitty98sluttykitty98over 6 years ago
Constructive critism

The dialogue is a bit robotic, unless that is what you were going for, and i think you could use a bit less detail about mundane things, such as the food. for example, i don't think it adds to the story to have him eat boiled asparagus instead of carrots.

avengilineavengilineover 6 years ago
Why the killings?

She was threatened...so breaking necks was the way to go? That's just creepy. Why did he need to kill 4 people? That's not sexy or cute or even remotely attractive.

Passionflower74Passionflower74over 6 years ago
Please add more!

Sexy story! Was a great read. Enjoyed myself very much! Thank you!! Breathlessly waiting for it to continue! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unsure

All the killings were just creepy. I don't understand why you would even include those in the story. I also didn't enjoy the constant shift in personalities in both the characters, it left me a little confused. But some parts of the story were great. This is my first time reading your work, I can't wait to read the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

Bit of a 50 shades rip off to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Keep it coming please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Utter Bollocks

Before I quit the story I made it as far as the weirdo kidnapper killing a random stranger?? WTF? I noticed in the other comments that there were multiple killings....again I wonder WTF?

Perhaps if it had a different setting, a post apocalypse environment where killing to survive wouldn’t be amiss, instead of a guy having a long weekend off work. I find it hard to believe that a woman goes from my weirdo supervisor kidnapped me, drugged me and stripped me to hi handsome lets fuck. I can get behind the idea of cooperating in a bid to escape alive but FFS she’s happily fucking a mass murderer without any concern that (a) she could be next or (b) she’s officially an accomplice.

One thing seems clear this pair of sociopaths deserve each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValkyrie897@Valkyrie897
I'm just an amateur writer that likes to do erotic short stories. My stories are written to appeal to Kinksters, and uploaded to Fetlife.

story TAGS