Chained Desires Bk. 01, Ch. 01

Story Info
Vixen, a young Slaveblood, is taken and prepared for auction.
1.3k words
3.81
4.5k
1
1

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fear.

I could feel it. My heart thumping heavily inside my chest. Sweat, dripping down my forehead. Every thought in my head rushing by a mile a minute. All these sensations mixed into one explanation: I was afraid.

There I was kneeling in a metal cage, my hands cuffed behind my back, a bit gag firmly placed in my mouth, and my red collar locked around my neck. I could feel the vehicle I was riding in moving along the road. Its tires occasionally hitting speed bumps, rocks, and other things as it speeds towards our destination. One that I have no idea where it is or what to expect from this.

I suspect that it was only a few hours ago that I was back at my Birth Master's Stable. I was safe, cuddled up to my sister slave and doing our daily duties and training sessions. Then, without warning, I was ripped from my bed and trussed up and caged before being placed in a truck.

No goodbyes, no clothing, no nothing. I was just taken. Just like that my whole world changed.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, despite it being almost completely dark in the cargo area of the truck, I looked around as best I could. Trying to see if there was anything to tell me what was going on. The truck had finally stopped moving with a lurch and the engine turned off with a creak and groan.

There was silence for a little bit before a loud thud occurred, signaling that the driver of the truck left the front cab. Loud boot steps on pavement echoed off what I'm guessing was the walls of a building and traveled into my ears. Suddenly, loud clangs started in front of me in the darkness and through some slight lighting, I could see shadows at the bottom of the door.

"All right pretty girl, let's get you checked in and ready for auction," A man with a scraggly beard and a tall, muscled figure said as he threw open the cargo door. A large metal contraption, a dolly I think they're called, was wheeled in front of me and my small, confining cage was loaded onto it.

'Auction!?' My eyes widened and my breathing quickened as I realized that today was the day that I was being prepared for my whole life. The day I have been dreading since I was first told my future tasking as a Red Girl. A whimper escaped my mouth, muffled by the gag of course.

There were guys all around, most of them stopped and looked at me as I was wheeled further into the building. A chip reader scanned my cage and the guy pulled my cage off the dolly.A jingle of keys later and the cage door was opened. Another man walked over holding a chain leash, which he clipped to my collar and led me out of the cage.

'This is hard, climbing out with my hands cuffed behind my back,' I grumbled in my head as I stumbled and wobbled off my knees and out of the cage. The new man then proceeded to drag me over to a poll that had attachments hanging above for my wrists. Which he promptly secured. Since I was short it caused me to lean upwards on my tip toes. With a click, my leash was released and my collar attached to the pole with a hook. I was officially awaiting check in into an Auction House.

"Now, let's see here, 'Vixen Claire', this is your name?' The man asked me, his piercing golden eyes watching me as he awaited my response. I had no choice but to nod my answer as I was still gagged. With a smirk on his face, he turned to a computer he had pulled over. He then began to type away at the keys and produced a hand scanner and reached over for my tag on my collar. A beep later and my SLV# was entered into the system.

"Alright, I'm Sir Chase, you'll address me as either Sir Chase or just Sir," He said to me all while taking a good look at my entire naked body. I gave a nod in response and watched as he turned back to the screen. "Now, you are tasked as a Red Girl. Good thing too, otherwise your body would just go to waste," He continued on with questions and statements that I could either answer with a nod yes or no.

After a while of this, I was obviously getting tired, I had no idea how long it'd been since I last got any sleep. Sir Chase however, did notice and turned around to face me. He shook his head and let out a sigh before moving to unhook my collar and cuffed wrists. He clipped my leash on again and silently led me away from the pole.

I was confused, but a glimmer of hope swelled that I was going to get my wish and actually get to get some rest. He stopped at a gate and with a quick code entered into a keypad, he lead me into a room of large kennels with four beds in each. After unlocking one of these kennels, he pulled me in, uncuffed me, took out my gag and pushed me onto the bed.

A click later and my leash was attached to a pole at the head of the bed. This was followed by recuffing my wrists and ankles and then attaching them to poles at each bed corner. After I was fully secured he blindfolded me and I heard him quickly walk away.

As he was locking up the kennel door I heard him speak to me, "Get some rest pretty Vixen and we'll continue your check in the morning,"Then he walked away and I was left alone once again.

I woke up to an alarm bell going off and somebody standing over me taking off my cuffs and releasing my collar. My blindfold was ripped off and a young women who was obviously well muscled was leering down at me. She quickly grabbed me and pinned my arms behind my back before cuffing them again and leading me away.

"Stay silent. I don't want to hear a little Red Girl speak to me," She snapped before leading me back over to a pole like the one I was attached to last night. After securing me she gave me a nod and a look before turning to walk away "Your Sir will be back soon, don't make a peep or I will whip your ass, understand me?"

"Yes Miss," I responded softly. Suddenly, I was slapped across the face and a whip lashed me on the leg. I let out a bloodcurdling scream and tears began to stream down my face as another lash came upon me

"Silence bitch!" The women screamed at me while a look of anger, annoyance, and hatred were clearly showing on her face and in her eyes. "Not. A. Sound!" I quickly nodded as I struggled to control my breathing and tears as well as to try not to let out any audible whimpers or sobs.

"Luna, you didn't have to whip her for answering you," the voice of Sir Chase said as he walked into view. He confidently strode over to me and gave a shake of his head at the women next me With a huff she walked away and I was left alone with Sir Chase once again.

He began to open up the computer and scanned my chip tag again and then continued where we left off last night. He finished up pretty quickly and then turned to release me from my bonds. As he let me give some slack on my leash he gave me a command that I was dreading. He quickly dropped his pants and underwear and then stood directly in front of me. I knew exactly what he would say next

"Kneel and let's see what you can do, pretty Vixen."