Chained to Submit Ch. 02

Story Info
Encased in the dungeon.
1.6k words
4.39
7.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there in total darkness, the cold steel pressed against my skin. How had I gotten here? I was sitting at home scrolling hot bondage profiles and pleasuring myself and now I'm chained up, naked in a basement three hours away from home.

My legs were already getting tired and the weight of the shackles forced me down while the chain held me steadfast to the wall keeping me upright. I shifted my weight back and forth trying to get comfortable but in reality, no way was going to happen. I was not going to be comfortable for my entire stay here.

The time passed and I started to daydream, slip in and out of reality with no idea how much time had passed. My body ached and begged for release but I had no way out.

Finally, I heard the creak of the door open and the heavy sound of boots clambering their way over, whoever it was stood right at the front of the cell. I was hooded but I could still tell he was a large man and very fit by the way he suddenly grabbed the chain attached to my collar jerking me forward as I tried to stay on my feet with the little amount of hobble chain between my ankles. He unhooked the lock and without saying a word pulled the chain down forcing me to bend over, he then started walking leaving me no choice but to hobble after him with the clanging of my chains along the rough concrete floor.

He took me through the open door slamming it after we entered. Its cold metal vibrated the room as it closed behind us. What I would later learn was a large room or his dungeon as he called it. The room was a basement that had been sealed off to the house; the only entrance was through the garage and the subsequent cell room I had just been held in.

It was a large cold space where along the left-hand wall he had added an isolation cell in the corner, padded to keep prisoners who liked to fight back in an effort to break their spirits. Along the rest of the wall was a heavy-duty metal cage, two in fact one that resembled a dog kennel and another that stood upright forcing the slave to be on his feet and not even allowed a slight bend of the knees.

Both were made of heavy steel, anyone locked inside was not going anywhere or even attempting to for that matter. On the right wall every type of gear imaginable hung on racks, an assortment of cuffs, chains, and shackles. Hoods, gags, muzzles. Whips and cords upon cords or rope. On the far right items like armbinders, straightjackets, and more heavy-duty gear.

Enough to keep anyone he wanted from going anywhere anytime soon. Against the front wall in the center was a large metal four-poster bed with a cage underneath a small opening with a lock that would keep and prisoner secure underneath. As well as a padded bench at the foot of the bed, with plenty of tiedown points all over enough to keep a slave spread eagle or hand him from his wrists.

As I was still hooded I couldn't see any of this so I had no clue what I was in for but eventually, I would come to realize the fate I had sealed when locking that first cuff. He pulled at the chain forcing me to where the bed was and with a gruff and demanding voice shouted "Kneel". I quickly complied, doing my best to steady myself on the way down with all the weight of the shackles already pulling me to the floor.

The locks were undone as he pulled the chains from around my waist keeping my hands in the rigid cuffs and unlocking them from the chain. Bringing them above my head he attached them to an anchor on the poster of the bed keeping me facing away from him. My hands restrained high above my head and my ankles still locked with a short chain ensured I was not in a position to resist.

I then felt his hands work their way all over my body. Caressing my legs and arms, squeezing my thighs as he muttered to himself. I was inspected head to toe assuming I was as fit and smooth as I had described myself in our detailings over messages. I had stated I was physically agile and able to withstand stress positions and harsh punishment, maybe I had gotten myself in over my head.

After he was satisfied I heard him walk to the wall and the rustle of fabric followed, he walked back over to me, and my hands were lowered down in front of me and my right arm was then freed from the metal shackles. It was then immediately thrust into a leather sleeve, tight and slim. Taking some work to fit it in. The same was then done with my left arm, unmistakably being wrapped in a heavy-duty leather straightjacket. The rest of the restraints were removed and I was ordered to keep still, I dared not disobey seeing as how he was capable of much more than I had originally thought.

"Kneel, cross your arms in front of you" He barked as I hesitated I received a harsh slap on my right buttock forcing me to the ground with my ass stinging and a nice red handprint. "Slaves don't get to think here they just obey". I nodded my head and kept quiet. I crossed my arms in front of my chest as he guided them through the loop in the front of the jacket and around the back. He then wrenched the straps tight forcing my arms against my chest.

A strap was fed between my legs and as it was pulled up slammed my sore caged cock against my body as I jerked forward from the sharp pain. His hand reached around my throat and held me still. Another strap was tightened around my neck and the metal collar that I had previously worn was replaced with a heavy posture collar. He pulled the cords forcing my head up and forward and eliminating any movement of my already encased head.

Without warning, I was shoved forward falling on my chest with no way to stop myself. My legs still free could feel the cool latex sheets I laid on, however, they were quickly clasped as he latched a tight buckle around them forcing both legs together. Placing straps around my ankles and working his way up, one below the knee, one above, and one below my hips. All were then locked with a padlock and I heard the click of each ringing in my ears one after the other. I was now a mummy lying on the bed, With no movement allowed except a small wriggle from side to side I was truly immobilized even more so than before.

However Sir was not done there I was then slid inside what was a sleepsack, made from leather even heavier than the straightjacket encasing my upper body he worked my legs in, upper body, and then my upper body. It was zipped up stopping at the top of the positure collar leaving my double hooded head exposed and allowing me to breathe. I felt like a mummy being buried alive. The sleepsack had a sort of drawstring system almost like a shoelace, as he pulled the whole sheath of rubber and stuck itself to my body pressing against every inch of my exposed and covered-up skin. He then locked the mechanism with the sound of one last padlock of a much larger variety as I felt the weight of it on my chest.

I lay there in darkness, it was dark before in my cell but this was deeper in a way. It seemed like I could only see black as far off as I could look, I couldn't move a muscle yet I felt so safe and secure. It almost distracted me from my throbbing cock still caged pressing against its prison. A smack to that exact area a second later made my body tense up and tighten attempting to throw my head forward and pull my legs up to protect my covered and yet still exposed and sore privates. With no luck I was met with two more smacks to my crotch as my head exploded with pain hearing the thudding of my pulse in my ears as I gasped for air from inside the hood.

I tried to catch my breath as I felt Sir's hand on my throat, even with the posture collar he pressed down causing me to gasp for air. "Have fun in your little predicament, here boy. Thought I would give you a chance to get some sleep after all I'm sure you had a very restless night last evening. Even though my head was encased under layers of leather and rubber I couldn't have heard him more clearly. I couldn't go anywhere, I was trapped and he knew it.

How long was I to spend like this? I spent all night isolated and now I was to spend all day the same way. I was more horny than I had ever been in my life while at the same time, my cock hurt more than It ever had. I was a slave encased in leather and rubber locked away in the basement of Sir's house and not going anywhere until he said so. Had I made the right choice coming here? I guess it didn't matter cause I wasn't leaving anytime soon. I relaxed as I finally drifted off to some well-needed sleep.