Chained to Submit Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of a young man's leap into heavy bondage.
1.9k words
4.47
11k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been into bondage for as long as I can remember but never was able to really fulfill my desire. My interests got more extreme and I was always craving more, self bondage could only accomplish so much. There always had to be a way out, a release, I was never really completely helpless.

I had decided to try my luck on the web so far I had wound up with Zip. Most sites were full of robots, scam artists, or anyone wanting to hook up. I had chatted with a few men but their interest in BDSM or bondage of any kind consisted of throwing some cuffs or duct tape on my wrists and a gag if I was lucky, then simply put, getting to business. I was craving more, I didn't need or even really want sex, I wanted to be tied down, chained up, encased, abused, tortured, and more things a normal person couldn't even fathom.

That was until one night I was horny as ever browsing around on sites and found one called Recon. I thought what the hell and made an account, posted some photos, wrote a paragraph for what I was looking for, and then went to bed.

I awoke later in the day sleeping in as there was nothing to do and opened my email hoping there was maybe just one message in the inbox. To my surprise, there were many that had come in and I spent the next hour or two combing through them, looking at profiles and images as well as sending a few replies but nothing was what I was looking for until one Gentleman messaged me as I was browsing the site.

He simply sent me some photos of boys locked away in a cell. In a small cinder block cell, there was a slave locked in a straightjacket, hood pulled over his eyes, and a heavy collar around his neck. A spreader bar securing his ankles and chains running all over his body connected with padlocks to the wall and forcing him to stand. The small outline of a chastity cage protruded from under the tight strap running between his legs holding the jacket firmly to his chest.

More photos followed of boys in every type of gear imaginable, irons, sleepsacks, mitts, hoods, medical restraints, and cages. These were followed up with one simple line "Could be you tonight". I felt my cock rise as I studied the pictures and imagined myself as that boy, truly helpless for the first time in forever and all of my dreams come true. I sent a message back as quickly as my fingers could type while still trying to be professional I certainly didn't want to blow this, so I listed my interest and how we shared many of the same, Complemented his photos, and exclaimed how I would love for that to be me, and simply told Sir that he was exactly what I was looking for.

I was checking his profile and noticed he was only 2 hours away. I couldn't believe my luck when he sent me another message. He asked me for a photo, I was to be naked, kneeling, and have my hands behind my back. I quickly complied and sent him the desired photo and to my relief, he stated he would love to have me for a night. We spent the rest of the day messaging back and forth and every hour waiting in anticipation for the next message. Finally, I worked up the nerve to ask If I was allowed a visit and If he would have me as a slave, to all my greatest dreams he said yes and we arranged a date for the upcoming weekend.

I spent the next few days checking my phone alas no new messages. Maybe it was too good to be true, he had not been online since we last spoke and I had wondered if maybe it was all too good to be true. However, on Friday morning I received a message. It contained his address and below it instructions. "You will be smooth with no hair below your eyebrows, locked in chastity and you will bring the keys with you. You will arrive at exactly eleven pm and park in the driveway, enter through the side door there you will receive more instructions". I was over the moon as I eagerly hopped into the shower and made sure every inch was shaved. I then with some difficulty managed to capture my swelling cock into a cage and locked it away putting the key in my pocket for later.

I sat around until It was time to leave and spent the whole drive deep in thought. This was everything I had ever wanted and it's only an hour or two away but at the same time, I was terrified. I had never met his man and only chatted online, hell I didn't even know his name and here I was going to let him lock me away for who knows how long.

But horniness prevailed as an hour later I pulled into the dimly lit driveway, tucked back at the end of a dead-end street I parked in the driveway as the clock hummed a late 10:58, I was two minutes early. I caught my breath as I opened the door and stepped out into the damp summer air, I walked around to the side door and opened expecting to be met with someone inside but the garage was silent and empty, I closed the door behind me and looked around sitting on a bench against the wall was a plastic bin and a paper with more instruction.

I was told to place my keys including those for the cage, phone, wallet, and clothes as well as anything else I had on inside the bin. I read the message at the bottom of the page and my cock groaned against the plastic cage between my legs. "Go to the back of the garage and go through the door there you will find a cell. You will put the hood on followed by the restraints, there are wrist, ankle, and neck, they are tethered to the wall. You will lock yourself up and await my arrival. I have gone to bed for the night and If you wake me you will be severely punished in the morning. It took me a second to process.

He wanted me to restrain myself and essentially seal my fate which was so god damn hot to me but more pressing I was going to have to wait for him even if he woke early say at six I would be locked up for a good seven hours. I put the paper down and stripped, placing everything in the tub and made my way to the back door, my bare feet sliding along the cool concrete as I opened the door.

I was met with a set of stairs. A dim bulb hung overhead at the bottom of the stairs, I closed the door behind me and made my way down the steps. What met my eyes was more than I could have hoped for, a small cinder block cell with three sides no more than four or five feet wide and deep, filled with bolts attached to the floor, wall, and ceiling for restraining a prisoner. A door to my right closed the room off, I dared not open it for fear of disobeying rules, I looked down, and lying on the floor of the cell was a mess of chains and irons.

Hanging from the wall trickling down the floor to a large pile. After picking up one of the irons and moving around a few I deduced the pieces and figured out an interesting point. The chains were locked to the wall with a heavy padlock and the large metal collar hung on the chain about four to five inches below the padlock. I was not only going to be locked in this cell overnight but I would be forced to stand as well.

The chains locked to the wall wouldn't provide enough length for me to sit down or even kneel. I placed the hood over my head making sure to not pull it down all the way so I could still see what I was doing. I picked up one of the ankle cuffs. It was heavy steel, the kind of restraint you would never forget you were wearing no matter how long you had it on. I knelt down and pressed it against my ankle as a shiver ran up my spine. This was it I could back out now but I had come all this way and was so close to getting my dream bondage experience to be truly helpless but once I locked this cuff my fate was sealed, It didn't matter if I didn't lock and of the others, once that first one was on I wasn't going anywhere.

Before I could think I locked it shut as the cold steel encased my ankle. I grabbed the other only a foot of chain or so, maybe a bit more was led between them, not like I was going to be walking anywhere anyway. I pressed that onto my left ankle as it latched with a snap. I then focused my attention on the belt. A heavy leather belt with a large D ring in the front and a lock on the back. The kind real prisoners wear when being transported, I lifted it up to my waist and wrapped it around looping the metal loop through the hole in the back making sure it was snug. Adjusting it a bit so the ring was in the front I took the open padlock that was on the floor and looped it through the hole and the back and snapped it shut. Two metal shackles dangled from it, both heavy steel like the ankle bracelets.

In fact, it was a very nice and very expensive set from the looks of it which also meant once this was all on I wouldn't be going anywhere. I took a step towards the wall and faced it, I pulled the hood over my head as I was plunged into darkness. The heavy leather hood was padded and had a small hole at the mouth for breathing but cut out all sound and light and left me in total darkness. I reached forward and felt the heavy collar as I brought it up to my neck, I pressed it against my throat and reached behind me as I locked it around me, I was collared now a true slave and submissive. All that was left were the cuffs.

Without a second thought they were around both my wrists, and my hands were immobile. Heavy chains all over restricting my every move, alone, naked in a clod cement cell locked up like a true prisoner, my cock felt like it was going to explode in its cage as precum dribbled down onto the floor of the cell. This was everything I wanted and it was now a reality whether I liked it or not I was stuck there until morning, left alone there was very quiet, except for the occasional rattle of the chains as I shifted around I was plunged into darkness and forced to wait for who knows how long and forced to wait for what would come in the morning. I had never been more excited.