All Comments on 'Chained to the Floor'

by turbocs37

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cum filled

haveing that many guys ejaculate on me would be amazing. I would definitely have to swallow the odd load as I love the taste of sperm as well. I want to meet a bunch of guys into cum fetishes. Like you, I can't get enough cock.....I am reading all your cum filled stories and am almost ready to cum from masturbating mmmm

jamiesuejamiesueover 12 years ago
learning

I loved your story. I almost cam several times reading it but I am trying to learn that My body is not mine. I need to find a master to own it and teach me to be like to guy in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yes before AIDs

the book stores & Glory holes used to be great places. One time in South Breezewood, PA a man was putting notes in the booth for the yearly gang bang of his wife. I was lucky as I was the first one and before the night was over I had fucked her cunt and ass as well as his ass as he cleaned her up! It was a very good year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love those glory holes!

Brings back great memories before AIDS shut down adult book stores and the internet had not come of age. I loved to go into a glory hole booth, strip naked and act out all my fantasies as a cock-sucking boy slut. I still get hard thinking about those days. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userturbocs37@turbocs37
My journey as a cocksucker began 20 years ago. It took me a while to suck that first one after I knew I wanted it. Once I did though, I haven't looked back; sucking thousands of cocks and swallowing thousands of loads. I have 3 main ways I like to suck cock. One is through th...

story TAGS