Chains and Canes Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel shows me around the studio.
1.2k words
4.31
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a soft bed. I was still naked, but I was clean and I was covered by blankets. I examined my surroundings. I was in a small room with not much furniture. There was the bed I was in, and next to it was a wooden chair that had all my clothes from the night before neatly folded.

I got out of bed and put on my clothes. As I did so, I heard a knock at the door.

"It's me, Daniel." Said the voice on the other side. That asshole. He fucking drugged me. But I guess I did give him permission... "can I come in?" I thought about it for a second, then told him to come in.

"Yeah, I guess." I said. He opened the door.

"It's good to see you're awake, that shoot took a lot out of you." He said

"No fucking shit," I said, "what the fuck was the chloroform about?"

"We find it's a much better video when our actors are actually in the headspace of the character." He said. "We also find the actors tend to enjoy it more." He winked at me. He wasn't wrong. It was the best thing I've ever experienced.

"I guess that makes sense..." I said. "Do I get to see the video?"

"Of course," he said, "I came here to get your consent to post it. We need it for every video." The contract I had signed essentially gave continuous consent for anything on it while I was in a shoot. If they asked consent for something then it had to be a matter of company policy as opposed to law. After them drugging me, I found it weird what they felt warranted explicit consent.

Daniel pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened up a video. It was me in chains, begging and shaking in desperation. It was really fucking hot. I got wet just from seeing it again. "Holy shit..." I said.

"You were incredible, the begging was just amazing." he said. "You can also make an account on the Chains & Canes website, it's free for actors. Use this code" He took out a slip of paper and handed it to me.

"So how much do I make for this?" I asked, taking the paper.

"With your consent to post it? $1400" he said, taking out a roll of cash. My eyes widened.

"That's incredible..." I said. "I consent 100%"

"Excellent," he said, smiling as he handed me the cash, "I'll call you when we have another shoot that aligns with your comforts." He gestured to the door and opened it for me. I walked out and followed him down a long hallway that was lined with rooms just like the one I was in.

"So you have rooms for all your models to recoup after shoots?" I asked as we walked.

"Yes," he said "the actors are welcome in these rooms for up to 12 hours after the shoot." I realized this meant I had been asleep for the entire time. "We also have permanent rooms for actors who choose to work here full time."

"Wait, people live here?" I asked.

"Yes. Many actors choose to live here. Some to avoid the commute, others just really enjoy their work." He said as we got in an elevator. "And then there are some directors who live here, like me."

The whole situation was bizarre, yet I for some reason found the idea appealing. Living for pleasure and being pleased for a living. It seemed so pure.

As we exited the building I saw that the park really was only a few blocks up, so I knew how to get home. I turned to Daniel and thanked him, then I walked home.

As I walked I couldn't help but think about the prospect of living at Chains & Canes full time. "Don't be stupid," I told myself, "you have college, a life, you don't even live here." Despite these thoughts, I still felt a strong pull towards the dungeon where I had felt more pleasure than I had in my entire life. After all, it was amazing, and so was the money.

-------------------------------------------

The next day, I opened my laptop and went to the Chains & Canes website. There was a pop up that told me I had to make an account to use the website. I pulled out the code that Daniel had given me and typed it in. The website opened to hundreds of videos. People chained up, tied upside down, even some were shot underwater.

I clicked on a video whose thumbnail showed an overhead shot of a girl tied to a table. She looked to be around my age, and she was incredibly hot. She had long blond hair that spilled off the side of the table. Her tits were small but perky, and she was completely shaved.

I watched as she struggled against the rope, clearly disoriented in the same way I had been.

"Be a good girl and hold still," said a man's voice from off screen. The girl whimpered and did and she was told. The man's dick entered the frame right above where her head was. It was a thick cock that looked deliciously veiny. "Suck me," the man commanded. the girl took him in her mouth, struggling to find the right angle. Crack! The man slapped her in the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek. "Do it right," he said, beginning to shove his dick down her throat.

"Woah," I said. I felt my panties getting wet from watching this. I imagined laying there, helpless as he shoved his thick cock down my throat. I pulled my skirt up and slid my hand into my panties.

"You like that, bitch," the man in the video said, still fucking her throat. I slid my finger into my slit, rubbing back and forth while watching the video. "Hey Danny, come get a piece of this one." The man said. Another dick appears from the bottom of the frame, lining up with the girl's pussy.

"With pleasure," said a familiar voice, groaning as he put his dick into the helpless girl. I froze. It was Daniel. I had no clue he was an actor. My pussy seeped as I thought about what it would be like to have him inside me like the girl on the table. Fuck, it was hot. I continued rubbing my pussy, feeling myself tense as the pleasure rose.

Daniel and the other man kept fucking the girl on the video, making her moan and gag. I rubbed faster, letting out a moan as I got closer to orgasm. The girl in the video let out a muffled scream as she thrusted her pelvis up and came on Daniel's cock. I let out my own moan as I climaxed, writhing in my seat.

As I caught my breath I noticed my phone buzzing. It was Daniel. I picked up the phone.

"Hey, we've got another shoot for you if you're interested." He said

"I would love that." I replied. I hung up and smiled to myself. This was going to be the best summer ever...