The Coffee Shop Pt. 01

Story Info
A coffee shop owner celebrates the life of their late wife.
2.2k words
4.45
5.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have dabbled in just about every kinky device or contraption one could think of over the years. Collected and tested every vibrator, bondage set, new and old, made my own toys, became a designer of tools, creator of techniques, etc. My engineering background has done well in the world of BDSM. But as time has gone on so must I. I am not the Dom I used to be, after my wife passed away a few years ago and my life's work has gone unused since then.

No need to feel sad, we made the most of our time together. Today specifically is our anniversary and it's special because I'm doing something we had always dreamed about.

We always dreamed of owning our own coffee shop. Well more accurately a coffee shop with a kinky ascetic. An homage to our sexual escapades over the years. As inviting and bright as any coffee shop, the smell of freshly ground beans and a morning brew. However, there is an apparent difference from a local spot or Starbucks.

Along the walls lines tokens of our adventures, an outfit, a dildo, a pair of handcuffs, etc. All tasteful, but with a hint of what you might call sexual liberation. Each item, outfit, device, contraption, they all had their own story. Attached to each is a note of the adventure that was had, for those intrigued enough to look and inquire only joy awaits them.

Giving off the opposite visage of a dungeon it was bright and inviting to newcomers. Which was perfect as today was the opening day! A shop named after my wife, precious coffee.

The coffee was free for the opening and the patrons were kind and inquisitive. Nothing was inherently sexual about the coffee shop but the topics and discussions surely were. The crowd was a mix of those who came to read erotica, who wanted coffee before work and those who just came to look.

Customers came in with wide eyes, wondering what the story behind each item was, some clearly knowing and others with a look of wonder. No signs of nudity and nothing for sale other than coffee made this more of a kink museum than anything.

It was about half way through the morning before I finally was approached with a unique question by a kind young woman.

"Hey, are you the owner?"

"Yes, I am. How can I help you?"

"Well, I was wondering about the thing hung up on the wall.

She point up to where it rested

"It seems interesting. But there is no note attached?"

"Oh...that was one my wife...she ummm never got to use it..."

"Oh I'm sorry!"

"No worries, life goes had hoped to see the note she would write for that one, but not everything works out"

A brief pause befell her...

"If it's unused....do you think...I could...borrow it?"

"...For what purpose?" Knowing full well the implications but testing her resolve

"I might have a note of my own to write"

Having not heard such a direct answer reminiscent of my late wife in a while, there is no way I could say no.

"Well it's not for sale and this isn't a library, but if it goes missing by the end of the day it wouldn't be an issue. As long as it's returned, clean, and with a story."

Her eyes grew wide with excitement. She must have initially thought I would turn her down.

Sure enough when as I was closing up for the day cleaning the display cases, I noticed one thing was missing.

She had absconded off with a peculiar one as well.

A week later...

Business had been steady and as I was opening up for the day when I noticed that the device had been returned. But attached was a note detailing some adventure that was had with it. I opened it slowly and it began in the same format as the others within the shop.

I was beyond curious, this was the only note in the shop I had never read. Curiosity overwhelmed me. What adventure did this stranger have?

Its started off similar to all the other notes, an introduction that painted a picture of scenario:

I followed the instructions to a T. I'm currently out as naked as the day I was born, along with this magic wand. That says it actually is magical. Along with the toy is a small tent and tent bag.

The only instructions were to remove the tent from the bag, place my clothes inside the bag and set up the tent to get inside. However the location should be some place like a park or trail.

I went to one of my favorite hiking trail heads that had campsites right next to the trail and made sure I was in a decent location. Still unaware of what exactly would be going on other than enjoying myself with this toy.

I let myself relax and get comfortable. The tent had spots for both my ankles to be locked forcing my legs open to either side. I was intrigued so of course I put them on. I had driven the tent stakes pretty deep and wasn't actually able to pull the tent in like I was expecting.

Some peculiar specialty locks were in the bag specifically for this which further increased my curiosity.

The final instructions were to "enjoy myself". I didn't think much then but as I write this note now I see how true those words were.

I flipped the switch to the wand and all the pieces came together. Immediately. I felt secure in my tent ready to enjoy my time, but as the toy was buzzing I realized this tent was not ordinary, it was something scifi.

The sunlight which I was previously shielded from began to envelope my body and the outside of the tent was slowly coming into view. Like it was fading slowly the tent was going from opaque, to translucent, to clear.

"How?!"

I panicked as I realized my nudity was coming into view next to a busy trail head. I was locked into place with little in the way of freedom. What could I do!?

"Enjoy yourself" were the only words that sprang into my head. I did what seemed stupid at the time and jammed the wand between my legs, letting out a moan of pleasure shortly after. Soon the tent returned to its former state. I was shielded! But only for now.

Shop Keeper:

"In actuality, neither the tent nor the wand were actually sci-fi. It made use of PDLC film, pressure sensors and Bluetooth. The special film can go optically clear when a voltage is applied. But to someone who wouldn't know that I'm sure it seemed like magic"

I wasn't sure how so I let the wand leave my pussy and after 3 seconds the tent again began to return clear. I now fully understood my situation. I held it back in place to keep myself covered, unsure how long I had signed up for. The vibrator luckily is not on the highest setting so it was manageable. But as the thought crossed my mind it went up. To a point that would actually push me over the edge.

I tried and struggled not to cum too quickly, I would surely need a break but it was too much. I went over holding the vibe in place trying to ride out my orgasm. I held out for as long as I could but then had to take a break. This time quicker the tent began to let in light. The trail came into view and I was unable to do much. I tried putting a vibe on my leg, stomach's arm,etc. It would not let me cheat! Then I heard a voice of some hikers off in the distance getting out of a car.

There is no way they wouldn't see me if they walked this trail. I grabbed my wand dreading the over stimulation and pressed it into me. I was now covered once again, not sure when they would pass. I held it. Thinking the orgasm torture would somehow out weigh the humiliation of being seen. One hand holding the wand and one hand over my mouth suppressing my moans. I endured as the pleasure kept sending me from one orgasm into the next. I was nearly in tears when I heard the crunch of the leaves on the trail!

Someone was walking this way, and now was not the time to relieve myself. I kept it pressed tightly out of impulse not to be seen, My next orgasm was growing as the risk of being seen only heightened all my senses. I climaxed right as they crossed in front of my tent, holding on for dear life to not let out a sound. I began squirting, which was not something that happens often. After that passed I had to take a break. I removed the toy and accepted that the tent would put me on display for nature once again.

Now bathed in sunlight again I took a moment to gather myself before deciding how to deal with my predicament. I had no idea how much longer these locks would keep me in place and this trail would only grow more busy the longer I stayed. I knew my pussy couldn't handle much more, I was already at my limit of orgasms and enduring more would be impossible.

But the familiar crackling of the leaves started once again! Not leaving me much choice. I turned on the vibe again, this time it was at an even higher setting than before. I gently pressed against myself and it was like lightning shooting through my body. It was too much to endure, and I had to pull away yet again. I took a few seconds to pause before I heard the steps growing closer and went back to the pleasure I was dreading.

I was more mentally prepared for the jolting sensation and kept it in place as my muffled moans of pleasure were drowning out any other sounds of nature. However I noticed that I was still uncovered and the tent had not begun to cover me anymore than before. I assumed my break must have been too long. I surely was hoping that was all it was as I kept the toy in place hoping my chance at dignity would soon return. Each orgasm becoming increasingly unbearable, I pressed even harder to see if I was not pressing hard enough. It soon reacted to that and I was covered once more, but I was growing sore. I have never experienced such pleasure and stimulation. It was good but too good. I had lost count at this point the number of times I came, over 20 at this point? Only becoming more difficult as time went on. I was fighting to keep the tent at its current opacity, but the pressure I had to hold it at, the increase in the setting and hearing the crunch of the leaves next to my tent again made me explode in the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Making a mess in the tent, me letting out a deep moan and the tent revealing me to the world once again to see that right in front of me was a deer...not a person but wild life. The dignity I was trying so desperately to cling on to during this ordeal all because of a grazing animal. It darted off due to my heavy breathing leaving me an exhausted mess! I had no energy to continue and passed out in the tent. I woke up some time later my locks undone and the tent concealing me once again, vibrator off. I was finally free, I packed everything up and dressed again to head home with my new memories. An adventure I'll never forget about but one I might need more practice before attempting again. Still I think back to each moment fondly despite how intense it all might have been.

-P

Intensity 8

Creativity 10

Fun 6

The note ended like all the others in the shop. A rating of the experience that was had. I never asked my wife to elaborate on her rating only to give me the numbers. Taking it as a challenge to get a perfect score the next time. Only a few items in the shop had she ever given a full 30/30. It was always a rare sight to see from her. Seeing the numbers lower than what I expected awoke my competitive spirit. I'll show her, I thought. I went down to the basement and pulled out a few unfinished devices, dusting them off thinking of the memory of my wife as I cleaned them up. I placed them in the shop before opening much like all the other display pieces. However, like the one before without a note.

I waited a week, but they all still remained where I left them, the mystery girl would probably never return. But the next day at closing one of them was missing yet again. I could only assume it must be her again. Like a moth to a flame she took the piece I expected her to. Now I was anxious with anticipation of what story she would return with this time.