College Spring Break Pt. 01

Story Info
She wants me to sexually dominate her! No problem!
2k words
4.23
13.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are coming up on spring break next week at college. My girlfriend, Romena, has been hinting at me that she wants our spring break to be "exciting!" But not in a "taking a vacation" kind of way. More of a "take our relationship to the next level" kind of way.

Romena is 20 years old, 5'5", about 115 pounds, with D-cup tits, nice ass, and healthy feminine curves. She has long black hair. She works out routinely to keep her feminine figure! I know, because I am her workout buddy!

I also work hard to keep my 6'2" masculine figure. I'm not super buff, but I have muscles and I stand up straight! Legs are toned too, but my chest and biceps are what I and my girlfriend consider my best physical features! My erect cock can stand at 6"! Now that I got our physical features out of the way, now about our relationship!

Romena and I met our sophomore year last year! She is a finance major and I am a business management major. I play football and she's a cheerleader and on the dance team! I thought she was so sexy, I had to ask her out before some other lucky guy snagged her up! We went out on a few dates and became official about a month later. Since then, we have gotten into an off-campus apartment near the campus. Rent was cheap, but it was a safe apartment. We both work part-time jobs to pay for it. She's a waitress and I work at a sub sandwich shop.

About a month ago, Romena approached me about sex. Of course, as a man, I was waiting for her to bring this up! I was so excited that she felt safe with me to discuss this! Our conversation was about each other's kinks and any sex toys we needed to buy. We both share the kinks for bondage and orgasm denial! To add icing on the cake, she was fully sexually submissive! This was my ideal girl! Sexy, smart, funny, hardworking, and sexually submissive! She's the whole package!

We both have been working overtime a lot, so we are both taking the whole week off. No homework, no jobs, just sweet relaxation. About a week before spring break, she approached me about sex again.

"I want you to........sexually dominate me! I want you to 'train' me to be your sex slave! You need to have total control over me! I just don't want permanent marks, no extreme stuff like needles, or breath play, or pissing, or shitting, or any of those things! Also, no ejaculating in my pussy. If you're fucking me, pull out before you cum and you can cum on me or make me suck you off. I'm not risking pregnancy! Everything else is open for discussion. You pick my safe words and reactions to let you know to stop." She wanted me to have complete control over her! I used my overtime money to buy the best toys!

Though I know she has four pairs of handcuffs, a vibrator, and a dildo, I'm going to get a few more things. First, I'm buying a low-waisted chastity belt. And it locks and unlocks with my phone. It also has an attached dildo that vibrates and I can set it to idel, tease and denial, or orgasm mode. Obviously, it will either be idle or tease and deny her! I also bought some shackles, padlocks, chains, spreader bars, ball gags, dildo gags, ring gags, egg vibrator, feathers, lube, and some arousal gel! I even got a butt plug! I also got a collar and a leash! I even ordered a bondage chair. This chair has restraints behind the back, on each leg to keep her spread wide open, her torso, and above and below her breasts. I'll have a special use for that! Oh, and a blindfold!

A week before our sexy spring break began, I showed her all that I bought. I had set up the 2nd bedroom as a dungeon. She was impressed. I then laid out the details of her week-long ordeal as my sex slave.

"My dear Romena, you asked me to train you as my sex slave during spring break. I, of course, will gladly do this! Now, it's time to discuss what is expected of you." She shifted in her seat, wondering what I was going to say. "First of all, all of your limits are respected and you can tell me if you don't like something you didn't know you didn't before. Second, your safe word is 'red.' If you are gagged, you just shake your head 3 times and say 'uh uh uh,' 'mph mph mph' or whatever grunting sound you can. 'No' is NOT a safe word! Though, I encourage you to use it. Those are your safe words! Understand so far?"

She replied, "yes, sir! I appreciate you honoring my limits and giving me safe words. I feel very safe!"

Hearing this made me feel good! Of course she's sexy, but I also care about her well-being. I like feeling like I can protect her, just like I can dominate her! It makes me feel good knowing she feels safe with me!

I respond, "thank you for telling me this. Now, onto the nitty-gritty details! You will address me as 'master.' Such as 'yes, master, 'no, master,' 'thank you, master.' I will call you whatever I wish! You will be in some kind of bondage all day every day! You'll still be allotted bathroom, eating, drinking, and feminine necessities, obviously. But, it is still under my eye! During the night, you will sleep shackled to the bed. Shackles and chains will keep you spreadeagle, as well as spreader bars to keep your legs open. Your hands will be away from your pussy. I will rub arousal gel on you every night and every morning to remember your place!" Romena began to bite her lip and shift in her chair even more. She was excited! She couldn't wait to start! "You will be wearing this chastity belt all the time, except when I allow you to be free of it. The dildo will either remain idle or it will tease your pussy to keep you horny for me! And it will be random; whenever I feel like you should be teased. The dildo vibrates and pulsates! You will not cum! You will spend the whole week in a state of utter sexual frustration and helpless to obtain release! I will tease you, fuck you, lick you, use feathers, but you will not cum! AT ALL!!!"

Romena looked at me and said, "oh my........you mean......I can watch you cum, but I cannot get release until you grant it...if you grant it?"

I replied, "you're catching on quickly! And you'll see me cum a lot! You'll even feel it when I squirt in your mouth!" She squirmed even more. This was turing her on like nothing else.

"Oh my....I......I......I can hardly wait!" She said.

"I'm not done!" I said. "You will wear this collar too as I lead you around the apartment on this leash! During the mornings, after you have breakfast, which you will eat in chains, you will be shackled to the bondage chair! I will take off the chastity belt, but I will insert an egg vibrator into your pussy while you are forced to watch porn for about 4 hours! And the vibrator will be on low or pulsate just to keep you frustrated! The porn will consist of women getting many orgasms in bondage while you just sit there humping away in frustration with no chance to release that itch between your legs! During that time, you will also wear the dildo gag, which you will wear after I fuck and edge you with it so you can taste your arousal! This will insure you are horny and ready for a good fucking at any moment!"

"I....oh.....that's so......hot........frustratingly hot!" Romena commented.

"That's the idea," I replied. "You in a constant state of horniness and be ready to sexually pleasure me at any given moment. Oh, and when you are not in use, you will be shackled to the bed or chair with the chastity belt teasing you. And watching the same kind of porn as you were in the morning. Your legs and knees will always be spread so you don't rub your legs together to get extra friction to try and make yourself cum! I know how you girls operate! When you suck me off, you'll be on your knees with a ring gag! Oh, and during showers, I will clean you! Your hands will be cuffed behind you and I will clean you! I might even fuck you, because I can. When that's done, I'll chain you to the towel rack, hands behind your back (your hands will only be in front when eating) and a spreader bar for your legs. You'll watch me cum in the shower while I watch that denied pussy drip like crazy and your hips humping the air!"

Romena could barely contain herself. "Will I be naked?"

"Unless I decide you wear something or we go out, yes! You'll still wear your chastity belt, of course. But, it will be hidden by your clothing. But if you wear something, it will be a sleeveless crop top, a skirt, and 4-inch heels! Your chastity belt will be covered by the skirt!" This was all I could think of until I remembered the feathers! "Oh, and the feathers will tease your pussy at night as well as your nipples! Just to give you different stimulation to keep your body guessing. Oh, and the butt plug will stay in unless you need to take a shit. Do we understand?"

Romena couldn't sit still. "Yes, master! I want to get into the habit of saying that."

"Good girl," I said. "This next week, orgasm all you want, because as soon as midnight hits on Saturday, you're pussy and the rest of you belongs to me until the next Sunday at midnight! Oh, and if you tease me wearing sexy outfits this week, I won't be very kind to you during spring break. I will up the frustration!"

During the next week, Romena came so much just so she could get it all out of her system. Of course, she wore sexy clothing to tease me this week. She must really want me to be mean. No problem! She's going to get it for teasing me! But that's okay! I'll enjoy it! I'll give it to her this week to get it out of her system!

Finally, Friday arrived. Classes were done and we are both off work for the next week. She was starting to orgasm tonight. She was trying to get one last orgasm before her slavery started. It was 11:59pm. She should hurry. Then midnight struck. She didn't cum one last time. Oh well. I physically grabbed her off her desk chair and she was begging me to let her finish.

"Please, master! I was sooooooooo close!!! Will you let me finish? PLEASE!!!!"

"Shut up, slave girl! You know the conditions! I will now chain you down to this bed and I will prepare you for your week in slavery!" I loved hearing her beg, though.

I put the dildo chastity belt on her as well as the butt plug. I shackled her wrists above her head at opposite ends of the bed as well as elbows. I finally moved down to her legs and knees. She tried to close them, but I am much stronger than her! Once she was all shackled down, she was begging again!

"Please! Just one more orgasm befmph," Romena tried to say before I ballgagged her.

"Much better! You had your chance! Get some sleep! You wake up at 6 this morning and we begin!" I put the blindfold on her and she was already gyrating her hips! "Keep humping, baby girl! That will get me very hard! See you in the morning!"