Chains Pt. 07

Story Info
Jacopo is running the bar and the dancing boys.
2k words
4.79
1.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
303 Followers

The bar was quiet, but that would all change when the evening meal finished and men hit the streets looking for a bit of fun. Sailors would get shore leave, soldiers would get their rest and recreation, and businessmen would get a chance to unwind. It was a party every night in this part of the city and everyone mingled in a spirit of wanton pleasure. That was when a big muscled beast like Jacopo got to also release some tension; hopefully tonight, everyone would behave themselves and Jacopo could release his tension with some hot-assed whore instead. But it rarely worked out that way. By midnight tonight, he'd probably be icing his hand and talking to the peace officers.

Ovid knew everything was under control with Jacopo in charge. He was spending most of his evenings out at some place in the country where he had built some small barns to warehouse his liquor and whatever else happened to be "falling off trucks" nowadays. The rural idyll had become the center of his shady endeavors. Ovin called it his "farm", but even Jacopo knew money didn't actually grow on the trees there.

Jacopo sat at the bar watching patrons bargaining with dancing boys as they drank and smoked themselves silly. He understood them; they wanted...no, craved...the anesthesia of it all: the alcohol, the drugs, and the sex.

"I need you."

Jacopo looked at the figure standing beside him. It was Kurio, one of the establishment's dancing boys.

"And what exactly do you need, dancing boy," Jacopo answered with a stern look.

"I need to get loosened up. I've got a little group coming who want to be entertained."

"I think you could actually accomplish that on your own or with one of your many buddies," Jacopo said with a wave of his hand indicating the slew of dancing boys milling around the bar. "They seem to be pretty free and eager at the moment."

"I've got a small group of big sailors coming from The Vanguard. They've all got huge cocks, and I've got to be ready. I suck 'em until they're hard and they want to spin me around to push right on in, one right after the other. None of those little sluts have what I need to help me tonight. You're the biggest guy here...in all the ways that matter," The dancing boy paused for a second and ran a hand lightly up Jacopo's thick arm. "Plus, I know you like sinking it into me; otherwise, you wouldn't get such a stiff boner when I cuddle up to you at the bar." Jacopo could feel Kurio rubbing over the prodigious mound in his trousers. "You love my tight hole and aren't too rough on it."

Jacopo shook his head and turned away. Kurio moved closer to him. Jacopo tilted his head away when he felt the heat of Kurio's breath on his neck.

"Imagine pushing the big head of your cock into this tight boypussy, You know I'll take it all and beg you for more. Stretch me open so those mean sailors won't hurt my sweet delicate perfect little hole."

Jacopo pretended not to hear him.

"Oh, c'mon," the boy pleaded. "They'll be here in an hour. That gives us plenty of time. And you could kinda say it was part of your job." He hung on Jacopo's broad shoulder, letting his spicy sweet perfume fill the big man's senses. He leaned even closer to Jacopo's ear. "I know you want your big cock inside me," the boy purred softly to him.

Jacopo couldn't turn him down really. His fat cock had started to get hard the minute Kurio had walked up to him. Jacopo had had a bad experience with one of the little whores, but they still ticked all the boxes that made him want all of them. He loved their lean tight bodies and soft skin untouched by hard rough manual labor. He liked their perfumed torsos and juicy round asses. He wanted to fuck all of them every day. But Kurio had really enchanted him. He reminded Jacopo of Matthias with his perfect ass, muscular body, and short dark hair. Whenever Jacopo pushed into his hole it felt like it was molded for his cock, just like Matthias'.

"Okay, let's get this done. Meet me in the restroom stall, I need to do a walk-around first," Jacopo said gruffly, as if it was going to be a chore. But, his cock was obviously aroused inside his trousers. "Be ready when I get there, Kurio."

The dancing boy winked and gave him a cheeky smile before twirling away from the bar.

Jacopo waited a second, thinking about anything that might give him a brief reprieve from a full-on hard-on as he toured the bar. He was the security for the place now and tried to give everyone the impression he wasn't fooling around. His presence demanded order. The patrons knew that even if he wasn't around, the dancing boys could let out a squeal and someone would be kissing his fist and the pavement outside instead of them.

Dancing boys, the euphemism everyone used for the pampered ubiquitous male prostitutes serving all the soldiers, sailors, and businessmen invading the city, were always a part of the bar scene; but now, you literally couldn't turn around without bumping into one -and even that might cost you a coin or two. They were one of the perks of the job Jacopo had access to as their guardian. Without the war, these boys would be college students or working in little dainty shops, but they wouldn't be pulling in the money that being a whore did. Everybody needed money right now, especially the city; and the dancing boys spent it as hard as they earned it.

Since everyone seemed to be behaving so far this evening, Jacopo made his way to the restroom. He walked to the stall and Kurio was ready. His pants were pushed down, his shirt pushed up, and his palms flat against the wall. Jacopo patted the sweet round ass before pulling off his shirt and hanging it on a hook. There was a mirror in the stall and he could see his broad hairy chest flexing in it. He could see his hand as he grabbed the boy's fleshy asscheek while releasing his big meaty cock.

The restroom door creaked open and a second later there was a strange young guy holding the stall door open. Jacopo could tell he was wealthy little shit from the perfectly-fitted white-emboidered shirt and slim black trousers, as well as the loose jacket and jewels as was the current custom among the wealthy. His hair was long, just past his shoulders. Black kohl around his eyes was definitely an affectation the rich aristocratic boys were known to have copied from dancing boys.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jacopo growled, unashamedly displaying his meat to the stranger.

"Well, what do we have here?" the guy asked in a high-toned voice. "Can I suck you off? That's the biggest cock I've ever seen. I want it," the stranger slurred, hanging onto the door.

"No," Jacopo spit out, his hand gripping his hard eager cock, ready for the boy's tightness.

"Well, fuck it all, dammit. May I watch you at least take the young whore's delicious looking ass?" The patron made a lewd licking gesture and gave them a clumsy wink. "My cock has gotten so hard."

"If you pay the fee, darling," Kurio told him, turning his head and smiling at the newcomer.

The guy fished in his jacket pocket and pulled out several banknotes which made Kurio gasp at the sight of such plenty. The boy grabbed at the banknotes and balled them into his fist.

"Showtime," Kurio sang, pushing out his ass and holding out a tiny bottle of lube to Jacopo. "Take it slow. I don't want my ass to be all red and sloppy, but I don't mind a bit of blushing-pussy pink --sailors love it a little pink."

Jacopo let the lube drip between the asschecks, then used his fat finger to push around and into the tight pucker. He rubbed his cockhead into the lubed crevice before wedging it into the opening. He pressed forward and felt the hole stretching around the head tightly. Slowly, the tight hole swallowed the plum-sized head of his cock.

The newcomer had pulled his own cock out and was playing with the drops of precum leaking from it.

"Fuck that's a big horsecock," the guy muttered as Jacopo pushed further into the dancing boy's chute.

Kurio was breathing slowly and deeply as Jacopo opened up his tight hole, sinking past his sphincter made the boy groan loudly. The new guy groaned in response, his hand sliding up and down on his slick cock.

Finally, Jacopo had sunk down to the hilt and rested there for a bit. He knew he wouldn't have time to really fuck the boy. This was just about preparing the boy for the rough thick cocks he'd have to take in a bit, but Jacopo was really enjoying his duty to the boy.

"Pump me a few times. I know you want to. Open my fucking hole up," Kurio begged.

The guy watching was bewitched by the scene, his tongue almost hanging out as he jerked off. He gave little grunts as his hand slid over his own leaking cock.

Jacopo pumped a few times before pulling out of Kurio's ass which was now gaping open slightly.

"It's ready to get pumped by those sailors now," Jacopo said, running his finger around the slick redness of the hole. "You know I need to breed that hole too very soon."

Kurio was putting his pants back up and smiled at the big man as Jacopo stood there holding his still hard cock in his hand.

"I want to do that too," piped up the new guy. "I'll give you both a thousand to watch the big man breed you...and, of course, if I can too. I've got to put my cum up that perfect ass. I'm staying here in the big room on the top floor." He had stopped jerking his cock and it laid against his pants' leg, smearing them with a shiny film of precum.

"I think we have a deal," Kurio said, glancing over at Jacopo. "I'll...we'll be there later," he said, his fingertips brushing across the guy's chin coquettishly as he walked away.

Jacopo stood there bare-chested and sweating, one hand around his hard cock and the other pushing his wet hair out of his face. He shook his hard meat at the strange patron.

"You want this, fucker?" Jacopo asked the guy. "I can't go out there with this hard-on. I'd usually just give it a good bate, but you've been so generous. I thought I might be the same."

"Don't you want to save it for the boy later?"

"That's the thing, these huge nuts just keep making more and more jizz. I don't know what to do with it all, except spread it around as much as I can." Jacopo pulled out and cupped his big hairy balls so the guy could get a good look. "Uhm, so? You going to get on this big cock or not? Either way, I've got to get back out there."

The guy dropped to his knees in front of Jacopo, grabbing and encircling the large cock with his hand.

"My name is Theseus. Everyone calls me 'Theo'."

"Theo, I'm Jacopo; and right now, I'm your fucking god. Now use that mouth for more than just talking, cocksucker."

Theo sucked Jacopo's fat prick into his mouth with a loud slurp, swirling his tongue over the head and shaft better than any dancing boy had ever done. Jacopo knew he wouldn't last long, especially thinking about cumming in Kurio's tight hole later.

"I'm going to breed that sweet mouth. You want my seed, boy?"

Theo grunted and continued sucking on the fat prick.

"Theo, I didn't fucking hear you. Do you want this fuckin' muscle god seed spurting into your little pussy mouth?"

"Yes, Sir! Breed my sweet pussy mouth!" Theo groaned hoarsely, pulling off Jacopo's cock for only a millisecond.

Theo was about to literally get a big taste of this seedy side of town.

to be continued...

TAHammer
TAHammer
303 Followers