Chains Pt. 08

Story Info
Matthias goes to the river with Buc.
998 words
4.75
893
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

There had been an ethereal mist rising from the river that disappeared as it flowed out over the farmland. The sun brought out a golden brightness over the countryside, occasionally disappearing behind big soft pillows of clouds and allowing yellow-gold to turn a brazen-silver for a few brief seconds. The day was very warm with an occasional cool breeze reminding you of the circular seasonal changes. But the weather of the day was like memory: in the present, it was at the center of our attention; only to be later forgotten, maybe occasionally remembered as life happened to us. But mostly, just forgotten forever.

Matthias sat naked on the pier. He was closer to the mesmerizing chthonian river than he had ever been. He pulled his knees in and rested his chin on them as he watched Buc swimming in the dark cold water. He shivered as a chill ran down his spine as Buc swam farther out. Matthias gave him a wave and a smile, but he really wanted them both on solid ground under the big, protective oaks well away from the river. He couldn't remember what it was, but he knew the river held a very bad memory for him. He didn't ever want to retrieve the memory from the dark place where it was stuck inside him.

Buc climbed up the wooden ladder onto the pier. Matthias watched his beautiful wet form as he approached, taking it all lustfully in. He craved Buc with the sense of happiness it gave him to have someone who loved him so much. Buc's baby blue eyes outshone the river, even as the blue flowing river sparkled with drops of sunlight. Water dripped from the man's hairy muscled chest; the long hair on his head laid flat as water streamed from its tips. With a big grin, Buc shook his head causing water to fly away in droplets like a dog after a bath.

"Stop! When you swim way out, it terrifies me. Quit it," Matthias yelled with a laugh, throwing a towel at his lover.

Buc missed grabbing it and it fell into the river, disappearing just under the surface and drifting away.

"You know you've now got to dive in and retrieve it, right?" he teased as he sat down beside Matthias., leaning in close to him and pulling at the other towel Matthias was holding.

"Don't even joke like that."

"I'm sorry," Buc told him, putting a wet hand on his cheek and giving him a quick kiss. "I'm starving!"

"Kissing me makes you hungry?"

"You taste like strawberries, mmmmm."

Buc stood up. The red head of his long cock contrasted with his white, untanned crotch. Matthias reached out and ran his hand over the head softly, making the wet coolness to leave to be replaced by a fire. It nodded a couple times at Matthias, the round-flared head blushing to dark crimson warmth.

"I think I want a strawberry myself," he said, looking up at Buc. He squinted in the sunlight and flashed a big grin. "Would you share yours?"

Buc grabbed his hand and pulled Matthias up to him. He tightly hugged Matthais and gave him a deep sensual kiss. His hands ran up and down Matthias' sides in gentle caresses. His hands ran to Matthias' back, dropping down to the mounds of his ass. His hands explored the crack of the warm cheeks, knowing the pleasure he gave his partner with every touch there.

"I'll give you anything you want if you feed me," Buc whispered as he broke the kiss. "Deal?" He gave a little laugh as his finger tapped at the hot center, pressing against the tight hole. "Yes?"

Matthias took his hand and led him back to the blanket under one of the giant oak trees. He sat down on the blanket, pulling Buc down after him. Matthias moved Buc onto his back and then straddled him. He kissed Buc while his hands ran over his muscled chest. Buc's hands explored his lover's body excitedly as his cock became wedged in Matthias' asscrack. Streams of precum leaked from Buc's cockhead, making Matthias slick and ready. Buc grunted as Matthias guided the red cockhead into his hole. They both gasped for air as Buc thrusted hard up into Matthias.

"I love having dessert first, baby," Matthias cooed as his hands kneaded Buc's chest. His thumbs pressed into Buc's nips roughly, flicking them to hardness. "I love you filling me up, baby. Give it all to me!" He cried out, his wet eyes wide as Buc rammed deeper into him.

Buc pulled Matthias to him and rolled them both over. Matthias raised and spread his legs as Buc began his thrusts into him again, pistoning in and out of the tight ass now under him. Buc growled as spit ran from the sides of his mouth, his teeth gritting with the intenseness of the fuck he was giving his lover's tightness. Buc could feel the rising signal in his groin.

"You want some cream, baby," Buc said as his rhythm got more shallow and faster, his eyes started to tear up and his brow got furrowed. "I wanna give it to you, baby, You want it?"

Matthias couldn't speak as Buc hit the sweet spot. All he could do was whimper and nod his head. The whimpering stopped and his eyes got wide, pleading for the pleasure of his lover's orgasm. Buc's thrusts got faster, then abruptly stopped as his body went rigid. Matthias grabbed at his chest as Buc cried out, his hands pulling at Matthias' body trying to spear his cock deeper toward his lover's soul with every thick volley of cum. Matthias kissed his chest until he finally relaxed.

They lay together silently, feeling each other's warmth in the bright sunlight. This really was true happiness, Matthias thought basking in the comfort of his lover

He never wanted this to end. He'd remember it forever.

to be continued...

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers