Cumming of Age

Story Info
So, maybe it's not just the muscled aesthetic I'm into...
8.8k words
4.77
24.4k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved into my first flat the summer before I started Uni and by sheer luck I was the only one there for about a month. My other flatmates, whose rich parents were footing their bills, were still away with families for summer holidays leaving me a whole house to jack off in. Because honestly, that's really all I wanted to do. I mean I was 19 and horny as hell, not to mention I shared a room with my little brother right up to moving out and masturbating was always a frustrating affair that often left me unsatisfied as I quickly tried to stuff my dick back into my pants before someone came in without knocking.

I had been fucking my girlfriend at her house which helped let off some steam, but she'd broken up with me as summer started to find herself to find someone more serious. She wanted someone more mature, she said, someone who had a future. It didn't really bother me. I liked Jen, but I could live just as easily without her. I'd spent the summer at the gym instead of fucking her and was starting to really fill out. It was probably a good thing she'd left me, I thought as I watched myself in the mirror. I was starting to look really good.

I compared myself against the other guys I saw in there. There was a core group of us who attended almost daily. We never spoke, but we exchanged nods and watched carefully to see who could improve the most. I definitely stepped up my game seeing how weak my bench press was to theirs. I played rugby and never skipped leg day so my quads were decent but I always thought I lacked a bit of upper body strength. I would watch, fascinated, as the other guys would perform lifts. I liked to watch their muscles contract and their veins pop out. I even started to sport a semi sometimes. I thought it was just the adrenaline. No one could tell, or if they could no one minded. We were all just here to work out.

Yeah I know. He wairangi ahau. I'm kind of a dumbass.

—-

It's kinda gross but I'll be honest. I couldn't keep my fucking hands of myself in the flat. I was just horny all the time, and there was nothing stopping me from watching porn while I made myself dinner or did the laundry. I started with pretty average porn. Maybe I found myself searching for more muscled men, but I just liked the aesthetic.

I noticed when I had hit upon a particularly hot muscled stud I wasn't even watching the woman anymore, just the huge guy plowing her. I blushed as I came, watching his abs clench as he lost control. I looked in the mirror. It had never really occurred to me that I liked men. I mean, I dated women. We did all the things couples did. I'd always checked out guys but I thought I just did it in a checking out the competition kind of way. But maybe I was wrong.

After I worked out the next day I lubed up and tried something different. I couldn't see any reason not to try gay porn, no one was around to make fun of me and if it worked it worked. I clicked on pretty much the first link I saw that made my dick twitch- muscled stud takes twink, I dunno, something like that. The video was 30mins or so but to my surprise I blew my load about ten minutes in.

Fuck me.

I'd never been a quick shoot, kinda the opposite actually. I lasted hours with Jen. It used to annoy her that I could make her cum a few times and sometimes wouldn't even finish myself. At the time I just thought I was that good, but it was starting to become obvious it wasn't my natural prowess.

As I lay there panting covered in my own cum I gently teased my nipples. Huh. Ok. Well I wasn't quite ready to call myself gay but even I could admit I was into men.

This immediately made the gym trickier to navigate. I had always stared absentmindedly at the other guys but now I knew I wanted to fuck them I felt weird about it. I tried to focus on music instead, and count the tiles on the wall, I even tried watching Parliament TV as I worked out- I thought maybe the dull content would quell my raging desire. Inevitably though my eyes would start to drift and I would find myself watching someone, admiring them, and starting to grow hard. It was a nightmare.

My stamina wasn't improving either. I thought masturbating a lot was meant to make you last longer but I was finding the opposite. Since I'd discovered I liked dick I'd been cumming faster and faster. It made me nervous, I wasn't sure if I could last in real life. I usually came within five minutes now, but I had shot even faster. Luckily I was ready to go again pretty quick, and I could keep doing that for a couple of hours if I felt like it. It was kind of fascinating how much watching men plough each other turned me on. I couldn't believe I hadn't realised it earlier.

—-

Eventually I noticed a guy watching me at the gym. It wasn't the aimless staring I had been doing, he was intensely watching, eyebrows raised. He grinned as I caught his eyes and sauntered over to me.

"Hey kid." He said. I was in the middle of a deadlift and I grunted as I lowered the bar.

"What's up?" I wiped the sweat off my face and tried to seem nonchalant.

"Seen you in here a bit." He said.

"Yeah I'm in most days." I avoided his eyes as I shook my arms out and reached for the bar again. He stopped me, touching me gently at the hips.

"You want to turn your hips in a bit." He said, directing me.

"Uh. Thanks." I stuttered. He slowly moved his hand down my thigh and squeezed it.

"You're causing a bit of unnecessary stress here." He looked up at me and I blinked uneasily. He smirked. "I've seen you watching me." He said. I felt my face grow red and my throat go dry.

"I ... I ... uh..."

"It's ok." He patted my thigh gently. "No harm in looking." I swallowed. "Some of the guys will mind though. You should think about being a bit more discreet. Maybe try Grindr." I cleared my throat, still blushing.

"Is it that obvious?" I said quietly. He shrugged.

"To me, yeah." I tried to shake the tension out of my shoulders. "Don't worry about it kid. It's flattering. A young thing like you checking out men twice his age. I just thought you might not know there's a whole scene out there. You don't have to get your kicks at the gym." I nodded.

"I guess I should uhhh... be a bit more careful.." He shrugged.

"Unless you want old guys like me perving on you as you get changed." He muttered, rubbing my shoulders and easing some of the tension. I could feel myself growing hard, and I wished I'd worn something other than sweatpants. They were hiding nothing. He noticed and smiled. "Maybe that is what you want?" We made eye contact in the mirror and he raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Maybe." I said eventually. He smiled and patted me on the back.

"What's your name kid?"

"Jack."

"Mitch." He said. "I'm a personal trainer here. I'll give you my card." He disappeared and found a business card which he gave to me with a squeeze of my shoulders.

The rest of my workout was fucked- I was too worked up. I didn't even bother showering, just biked home and threw myself on my bed with my hand down my pants. I imagined Mitch, and the other guys at the gym watching me shower, admiring my physique and the semi that I almost always sported now. My dick was pretty decent. It hung down roughly four inches totally soft and grew to 6-7ish hard. It was girthy and veiny. I'd always been pretty proud of myself. I squeezed my balls as I imagined Mitch kneeling before me, getting me really hard with his mouth before turning around and presenting me with his- shit. I grunted as I came. I was even cumming prematurely in my fantasies now.

I lay in bed, gently touching my body and waiting for my dick to wake up again. I wanted to imagine diving into Mitch's arse, fucking him with a hand on his back to keep him steady for me. I took a shower, playing with myself until I became erect again. I started the fantasy later this time. I was already deep inside him and he was moaning my name. He was my bitch. He looked over his shoulder at the young stud with his cock seven inches deep and bit his lip. I smacked his arse on his muscled cheek.

"Arch your fucking back, karihika." I ordered. He obeyed me with a moan. He loved being told what to do by a cocky young stud-

Albeit a cocky young stud who couldn't control himself. I whined as my dick started shooting again. I didn't know what the fuck was wrong with me. I finished my shower, still horny, and changed into a t- shirt and jeans. The friction on my dick was annoying, but I had to stop wanking at some point. I tried to ignore my aching balls and get on with housework, I wanted to make sure the place wasn't a total mess when the guys arrived again. As soon as the house looked ok I sat in the living room and downloaded Grindr, playing with myself through my pants.

I set myself up with a fairly honest profile. I did think about hiding my face, or lying about who I was but I figured the worst that could happen was someone who knew me found me. Which just meant that they were also on Grindr thirsting, so really who gave a shit. Besides, if I was gay I'd have to come out eventually. Wellington is a pretty liberal city, no one I knew would care- although they might be a bit surprised. I shuffled my pants down a bit as I started chatting to people. Mostly the conversations were inane. Hi. U horny? I want to fuck ur ass. I rolled my eyes, but it was the most stimulation I had from anything other than my own hand and imagination recently so I kept at it.

Eventually a profile I was into messaged me. Kieran was twice my age, and toned like a swimmer, slim and hairless. He was taller than me and his dick was bigger, which for some reason I really liked. I wondered if I might be into getting fucked after all but I closed my eyes and all I wanted to do was rip his arse in two. His profile said bottom. Mine said top. Match made in heaven right?

We started chatting about music- he'd spotted my flatmates guitar in the background and asked if I played. Not well, I admitted, but I can serenade you with Santeria if I'm drunk enough. He joked about getting me drunk and retracted it, saying I was so young he would drink me into a coma without realising it. I felt a little affronted, but I admitted it sort of turned me on that he was older. I didn't even know why. He told me it was because I was a cocky young stud trying to prove I was on top of the world. I paused.

Maybe.

I said.

Although, I feel like I gotta be honest here dude.

??

I only worked out that I'm into men a couple of weeks ago- and my dick kind of went crazy.

You're young dude, it's natural to masturbate a lot.

Na it's not that- although, yeah, that... I uh. I don't really last long these days.

I grew really hot as I typed the words. Fuck, I was blowing my chance with this hot piece of meat before we had even got started. No one wants a fucking premature ejaculator. Especially not one who claims to be a top. Kieran didn't reply for a minute and I tried to walk away from my phone, make a cup of tea or some real food even- but my eyes were glued to the screen. I needed to know.

Lol.

He said

You're young, you can work on your stamina. Besides... It's kind of hot when a guy can't control himself.

Ha ha. Is it?

Yeah dude. The biggest compliment I ever got was when a guy blew his load before he was inside me.

My dick grew rock hard.

Can I come over?

I sent it before I could think about it. What was the worst that could happen? He said no? Or he said yes and I get murdered and my dumb face was plastered across the news, and my parents had to be told by the police I was a fucking idiot who went out to fuck a man I didn't know because I was horny and bored with my hand. He didn't say no. He sent me his phone number.

Call me

I dialled immediately. He picked up after a couple of rings.

"Kieran here."

"Hey it's uh- Jack- from-"

"Oh hey kid." I blushed. I guess being 19 you get a lot of 'kid' but I wasn't used to it. His voice was gentle, a little lilting. He sounded gay I guess, in a way I didn't. "So I want you to fuck me." He started. I touched my dick and quickly pulled away, I didn't want to cum while on the phone to this stud. "But you know, as the one with his brain functioning, I think maybe you should meet up with me in public yeah?"

"I did think that." I said. "Sometimes I let my dick do the talking." Kieran laughed.

"Jack off tonight Jack, let's grab a coffee tomorrow, Cuba St Deli. 4pm. If you decide I'm not a creep or a murderer we can go back to mine."

"I mean- a creep or a murderer probably wouldn't be talking me through this." I reasoned. "And I kind of want to bury my dick in your arse tonight."

"It's one night kid. What would your mum say?"

"She'd ask me what the hell I was having coffee with a man twice my age for when the only thing I really know about him is that he's a drummer." Keiran laughed again. I liked that I could make him laugh.

"She sounds like a smart woman." He said. "Smarter than her dumbass son."

"That's true."

We talked for a bit, he was a teacher although we didn't dive into what. I told him I was starting my first year of Uni and had no idea what I was doing. We talked about my hobbies- a pretty short list at the time of gym and thrash metal. He had a little more to offer, but I loved that. I loved being a fucking big dumb jock around him. He made me feel so young, so inexperienced, and so fucking hot for him. I think he could hear my breathing growing shallower as we talked.

"You jacking off kid?" He asked.

"Uh... sort of..." I muttered.

"Alright. Hold on." He murmured. I heard him groan. "Give me a head start." he muttered. "If you're such a quick shoot." I moaned and took my hand off my dick.

"Ok, thats fair," I said, embarrassed.

"Alright stud. I'm thinking about you. You're at the gym, lifting weights, Bicep curls. I'm on the other side of the room. I'm watching you. Fuck, you're so young but you can lift so much more than me. Your biceps must be three times the size of mine."

His breathing hitched and I grinned. I knew if I so much as looked at my dick I'd blow my load, so I held my breath, with my eyes closed, listening to him talk. "You glance over at me with a cocky fucking smirk. I look away. Shit. You knew I was watching you. I feel like such a pervert, but I can't help it. I'm hard. I glance at you. You're hard too." Kieran moaned and I moaned in response, lifting my hips as though I could hump the air. "You barely acknowledge me, you're used to being watched. I can't help it though, you're gleaming with sweat, and I reach for my dick. I can't believe I'm jerking myself off in the gym. I'm trying to be discreet. I close my eyes..." He moaned again. "And I feel you brush my hips with your big hands..."

"Fuck you're so hard," I muttered. "I can't believe how fucking hard you are for me. And I'm not even doing anything. I guess guys like you just get really hard for my young muscled body." Kieran started moaning on the other end, assenting. "Such a big fucking dick too. It's bigger than mine. Such a fucking waste when all you want to do is take me up the arse."

"Oh yes, fuck me."

"Fuck you? Fuck the guy who's jacking off in the corner watching me? You think you deserve my hard young dick up your arse?" I was getting really into it. I had to clench my fists not to touch myself. Even my nipples were a no go at this stage. I gritted my teeth.

"I think you'll enjoy yourself, stud." Kieran breathed. "I think you're gonna like an older man like me down on his knees in front of you, spreading his cheeks..."

"Ok, dude you're gonna have to stop." I panted heavily. I didn't know then it was possible to cum hands free, but if Keiran had kept going I would have. I heard him chuckle on the other end of the phone.

"You close stud?"

"Yeah I'm way too close."

"Cum for me." He said. "Pretend it's my arse and you're unloading a huge-" I grunted as I gripped my dick and wanked myself to a climax in seconds.

"Fuck. Fuck. I'm sorry."

"Its ok" Keiran panted. "I'm not far. Just keep moaning." I could certainly comply with that as I felt myself up, twisting my nipples and pumping the last of my cum out of my dick. He groaned on the other end of the phone as he released and we panted in synchronicity.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked eventually.

"Can't wait. And apparently neither can you." I could hear him smirking.

"Fuck you." I laughed.

--

I arrived late, and I am well aware of the irony. I saw him from across the room and felt my mouth grow dry. I think that was the moment I truly knew I was gay. He was fully clothed, kind of twinky I guess, and holy shit he was hot. I couldn't believe I'd never realised I liked men before, I was so hot for him and his sandy hair and beard.

He looked up and our eyes met. He smiled widely, and his eyes involuntarily swept over my body. I'd hit the gym- I wanted to have as much as a pump as possible. I was wearing a Slayer t-shirt that Jen had bought me- slightly too small now, which I knew. I liked the way my muscles looked underneath. I strode over to him and sat down, brushing my hair off my face.

"Jack." He said. "Hi."

"Hey dude." I smiled nervously. A waiter showed up with water for us and took our coffee order. Keiran shook his head as they disappeared.

"Fucking hell, Jack. I could be your father." I grinned at him and allowed my eyes to wander over his body. He was dressed in a white mandarin collar shirt and a cardigan. His jeans were exceptionally tight, showing off his calves. I shrugged.

"Well. Apart from the fact you're not Maori. You know I think that might be my type." Kieran raised his eyebrows at me questioningly. "An older guy thirsty for a dumb kid like me." I clarified. Kieran laughed and leant back.

"You're very sure of yourself." He said.

"Not really." I admitted. "But I know what I'm working with. You gotta play to your strengths."

"Well your strengths are pretty obvious." He grinned. "What are your weaknesses?" I felt my face grow red.

"I uh... think you got a sneak peak of that last night." I mumbled. Keiran chuckled.

"That's right." He said.

Our coffee arrived and I avoided his eye as I sipped on it and burnt my tongue. "You're cute when you're embarrassed." He said. I looked up at him.

"You're cute and you don't even need to be embarrassed." I replied. He rolled his eyes. "Too saccharine?"

"Big word."

"I'm not a total moron." I grinned at him. "So I think I've decided you aren't going to murder me."

"You didn't take a lot of convincing."

"I never do." I sipped on my coffee again and rubbed his calf with my foot. He closed his eyes briefly in pleasure. I sighed as I looked at him. If he didn't mind my dumb dick he might be ok with anything.

"Hey Keiran.' I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "I just think you should know, I don't want to fuck this up but... I'm a virgin." Kieran blinked and looked me up and down again. "I mean, I've had sex with women- but you- this..." I trailed off. "I feel like I'm a fucking virgin again man, I don't know what I'm doing." I admitted. He smiled slowly.

"You have no idea how hot that is, do you?" I blushed again and laughed.

"I feel so embarrassed. But I wanna do this." I looked at him. He put down his coffee. We held eye contact for a second before we both began to stand up to leave together. I reached for my wallet but he placed a firm arm on mine.

"It's ok kid. I'm on salary." I felt my ears grew a little pink but I kind of liked him taking control. He smirked as I nodded and let him pick up the coffee. The cashier's eyes flickered between us. I mean, we didn't look anything alike with my dark, stocky build and Kieran's sandy hair and lithe body. He raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything.