Chains Willing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed.

Her perfect fucking daughters. How hilarious it was that Beadrieth was born a boy that wanted to be a girl and was now a slave to an Orc with the cock of a horse. I laughed deeper. How hilarious that the other, Heren, born a girl that carried herself as if she were a man.

I propped myself back up and sighed away my aggravation. I knew what I wanted to do...

"Feathers, talons, eyes, and maw. Come hither now, serah," I said.

It was the spell, Messenger. I learned it a while ago. A moment after I casted my summon, a black bird flew through the window and landed in front of me. I grabbed a quill and a scrap parchment from K'Oren's dresser and arranged something grand. I was far too cranky from morning sleepy grogginess to be meddled with by the chains of my past.

Someone was going to pay dearly for my existence...

-That Evening-

I had been reading all day, it seemed, although I woke up midday. My tummy growled. I was still grumpy from earlier. I was alone. I hated it. Where was my Mistress!? Gah, my boredom sent me into a raging fit of complaints. I rolled onto my back and laid on the soft fluffy side of my cloak, and played with my nipples.

Twirl, twirl, twirl my fingertips went around and around my nipples. I was so damn bored. I sighed out loud. Fuck it. I stood and threw my cloak over my shoulders and sauntered out to the balcony. A chilling breeze swept over me and I took in a breath of crisp fresh air. Looking out over the darkened valley, the remaining purple light from the evening faded into night. Lanterns from the camps littered the meadow and forest. I smiled at the vista. Such beauty, the Court of Worms had. There were so many lanterns their collective light caused the towering rocky walls of the valley to glow with a warming orange. I leaned against the balcony and propped my head up with my elbow. The view was just too blissful to ignore.

Down below, within the closest camps I could hear someone being fucked relentlessly, probably a slave. I hoped it wasn't an Elven one. I wasn't trying to watch an Odrean walk out with a dead body and throw it somewhere.

Some tribes chained their slaves outside their tents. Some had cages for them. I thought, what would my younger non-slave version of me think? Oh, poor slaves. Such a horrific thing to be treated that way.

I giggled at myself. Slaves of the Kingdom of Whalhuun had rights, spite the belief that they didn't. They had food. They had protection. The harder they worked, the faster they became worth of reward. Slaves were prohibited from using magic unless the the Lord of the tribe granted them a special rogue-stone pendant to wear. I noticed a few slaves wearing them proudly.

Slave mages used Agricultural magic, a variant of White magic. Like, they could use a water spell to raise water up from the soil to irrigate the farmland. They could do more than that, I was just saying. There were also assassin slaves too. Most slaves had no issue with their stature. There were rebellious ones, yes, but in the end a little rebellion would just get wiped out by massive Odrean warriors. And that was okay, the Odrean loved killing things and displaying the skulls and bones of their winnings all over the damn place.

Slaves could earn freedom. If they did, they could even stay in the tribe and marry to one of its members if they wanted. A home was a home. They just weren't considered as equals to their masters. Whatever. I was a slave. I couldn't wear clothes to cover my breasts, my butt, and my lewd little cock. I wore a collar. I had slave markings on the side of my head. I walked around with an anal plug in me, showing the whole realm how much of a dirty slut I was. I was beaten, thrashed, wrecked by cock, worms, and other mistresses. I shrugged. Oh, poor slaves, I thought sarcastically, poor poor slaves.

Just in front of the Castle in the Wall's entrance I saw K'Oren having a conversation with a fellow Oro'keen. I burst with glee.

"Mistress!"

She paused her conversation and waved at me with a smile. I giggled with joy. Finally, I could do something other than read. I rushed back into the bedroom and grabbed a well of Dead Man's Ink and a little paint brush. With the tails of my cloak chasing behind me, I ran down the stone paths and stairwells to my Mistress.

"Hello, Liana," she said.

"Mistress!" I yelled, with a smile.

"What is it love?" She asked.

The Oro'keen Black Mage nodded to her and walked away like a mysterious stranger wearing a big hat. I paid no attention to him.

"Can I show you something? Please? In private?" I asked, biting my lower lip at her, fluttering my eyelashes, being as adorable as I could.

She laughed through her nose. "Okay."

I smiled so damn wide, grabbing her hand, and then leading her around the corner to the side of the Castle in the Wall. Hidden in the shadows, I looked around to see if anyone could still see us.

"What do you want to show me, love?" she questioned, putting her hands on her hips. "I was sort of busy. Not really busy, but still."

I kept my smile as if it were permanent. I dipped the tip of the brush into the well of ink and wrote a focus rune on my left palm. Focus runes were so easy. With Dead Man's Ink, a focus rune helped the user cast dark magics. The rune was just one circle, a Primary Circle. Within the circle, the primary Alchemical Symbol for focus was a triangle with each corner touching the inner edge of the primary field.

While the Ink was still wet, I set the brush down and slapped my hands together and kept them held palm to palm. That let me copy the rune to my other palm so I wouldn't have to sit there drawing on my hands like a dunce all night. Also, I thought it looked impressive.

I stared up at Mistress. She smiled back at me. I then turned and faced the stone cavern wall of the valley, about thirty paces away from it. I closed my eyes. I knew what I wanted. I read a book about it. I decided to impress her more than once. I hoped she'd notice I didn't verbally cast my spell. I said my incantation in my head.

Horin and Rei. Thither er thou...

-The Eternal Realm-

Passed out on a mess of pelts, surrounded by a harem of lesser-daemon woman of varying sizes and colors, the giant Orc daemon Horin B'gal was roused awake.

"Mmmm," he grunted, "Yeah, sure."

With just a lift of a finger...

-Liana and K'Oren, the Mortal Realm-

Fall forth and raid.

I thrusted my palms out and faced them at the Wall just in front of me, locking my arms straight in front of me. A needle worm shot out of the dirt and struck the rock, penetrating it and sticking in place.

Needle worms were like self-propelled arrowheads made of meat. Yes, gross, but deadly as fuck according to the book. They also contained a paralyzing toxin that eventually caused death, if the victim didn't die first by being struck by one.

My smile remained. I looked at her and saw she was smiling too. I threw my hands out to my sides with a laugh. "I've been tormented by your worms for so long I've developed your ability," I said, as adorably as possible.

She walked up to me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist. She walked us over to the smooth stone wall of the Castle and pinned me against it with her big glorious breasts.

After a quick peck on my lips, she combed my perfect white hair away from my eyes with a finger and grinned at me playfully. "You can't fool me, trickster."

I gave her my frowny face and she giggled with an adorable snort at the end. The two of us laughed together in the darkness like two miscreants sneaking around in the night.

Mistress Koren gave me another kiss on the lips and then stared at me. "Watch this," she whispered.

She extended her palm out towards the same rock I had struck with my needle worm. She could use Worm Call without verbal initiation, with cognitive initiation, as I did with my spell. She could do it without even trying though. Several needle worms shot out of the ground behind her and pierced the rock around mine. I squinted to count them.

"Ten? And you barely put any effort into it," I said, "I guess I have to practice more."

She laughed. "Look closer. Which one is yours?"

I glared back at the cluster of worms sticking to the wall of the cavern. I couldn't tell. They all looked the same. They were the same worm. I didn't get it. But then, I focused on their auras and I knew. Mine was the one that emanated the greatest amount of dark spirit, so great that it had the same energy as the ten of her needle worms combined.

"Oh," I chirped, "I did good then?"

She smiled and kissed me softly. "Yes, you did good, Al'nuun."

When she looked at me, the expression on her face told me that I was the greatest thing that ever happened to her. When she kissed me, the soft pressure of her lips against mine told me that she would never let me go. Right then, I realized that she never took me hunting because she didn't want to put me in danger. She didn't want to lose me to some unfortunate happenstance. I wouldn't beg to go hunting ever again. I got it. I was the only thing keeping her anchored to this realm. I was the other half of her soul, her life. I smiled at my realization. But then again, surely, she had to know that I just wanted to be with her as much as I could. Eventually, we became inseparable. But till that time, I had to get better at my Mage-craft. I wanted to fight next to her...

As her little bow-maiden.

In our room we laid by the warming hearth, cuddled against each other over a soft bear pelt. Our nude bodies intertwined, as she held my cheek in her hand and kissed me gently. I ran my hands slowly up and down her body, grabbing her breasts, giving her nipples a slight tug, and then tickled her thighs with my fingertips. It seemed we cuddled endlessly into the night.

"Are you exited?" She asked me.

I smiled. "Yes. I can't wait to be your wife."

"I can't wait to be your wife, Liana," she giggled, "I can't wait to tie you up on the bed, and do our naughty things."

My mouth hung open with a smile. "Oh my gosh, I can't wait for that either!"

As the night went on, we continued to embrace each other, making small talk as we kissed. Eventually, our conversations evolved into sex and she fucked me until I couldn't move my legs anymore.

-Wedding Day-

Lady Everaen woke me up gently. I roused to the sounds of birds singing their morning songs. It wasn't chilly, nor too warm, but oddly perfect. I stretched away my morning grogginess with a yawn. Lady Eve readied a cup of tea and a wash basin for me, with essences white lavender and desert primrose. Its sweet scent stung my nose with a waking suddenness. After I washed myself, Lady Eve combed my long white hair. I hadn't cut it in so long. I thought I had so much damage to tend to. But I guessed whatever K'Oren and I bathed with made my hair strong. Or, perhaps the worms made my hair so lush and perfect.

"I have a new collar for you. K'Oren had it made and wanted you to wear it today," she said.

"Thank you," I replied, then sipped my tea. It was then that I realized that there wasn't a difference between my tea and the water I bathed with. I chose to see it as me bathing in tea, over me drinking bath water ... whatever.

She combed my hair over to my left. On the side of my head, by my ear, she separated a lock as if she was going to braid it. I hadn't braided my hair before. I wondered how cute I was going to look. But instead, she tied it off with a thin line of string and then cut the lock off with a blade, leaving a third of its length left. I gasped. She smiled.

"I'll be back, dear." She stood and left the room with my lock of hair.

She just cut my hair. My ... hair ... looked ... stupid. I crossed my arms. This had better be good, I thought. It was far too early to be playing mean pranks on me. I sighed so loudly the entirety of the Eternal Realm must have rolled their eyes.

She came back shortly after she had left. In her hand was a length of black rope. I glanced at it with a tilted head and many questions in my eyes. As she knelt down to me, I realized what it was and I smiled with warms cuddling my chest. She was going to braid a length of K'Oren's hair into mine. The moment was simply too joyous to bear. I bit my lip at her as she wove it into the short length she had left. At the base, she bound it tightly with a length of scarlet thread.

"You must take care of it, cherish it," she said.

"I will," I said.

I brought the end of it to my nose and smelt my Mistress'. I carried her scent with me wherever I went, and I did indeed cherish it.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

She smiled at me and nodded. "Sure."

I grinned and blushed. "Did you ever, like, name your plug?"

Immediately replying with laughter, she covered her mouth with a slight blush. "Well of course," she said, "Its name is Ay'Lynn. After my wife."

I blushed deeper. My plug was named after the Queen. Oh, dear me.

"You can give it a new name. It's not that big of a deal."

I shrugged. "Forget I asked."

She took my cheeks in her and smiled at me. "You're so cute. You know that?"

I smiled back, forever blushing.

My makeup consisted of Dead Man's Ink, as usual. She gave me little wings at the ends of my eyes, and darkened the waterline below. The ink gave my lashes some density too. It was a universal makeup, simple and lavishing. Some powder to my cheeks was all I needed after.

"This lipstick was crafted by the Elves of the Worren Forest. The dark red color comes from the roots of the Red Thorn Crown. If you bite an adversary and draw blood. The essence will turn the victim's blood into dust in three days."

"Oh?" I chirped. She had so many weird assassin tricks. I wondered, perhaps she delved into the art itself at some point in time. She seemed as such. Maybe she was the Queen's secret assassin. And I thought, maybe I could be Mistress Koren's secret dark assassin too. Someday, perhaps.

My new collar was smaller than my older traditional one. The was crafted with softer leather on the inside, with dark blackened leather on the outside. It fit perfectly snug to my throat too, and it didn't prevent me from rotating my head since it was thinner and lighter. It had an empty yellow rogue-stone setting with gold embellishments, and a gold buckle to complete it.

I stared into the mirror over our vanity with as much surprise as awe. My dark red lips accentuated my white hair, runes, piercings, nude pale body, everything. For a moment, I thought that maybe I was the embodiment of Ik Kan'tok, the Goddess of Death. I kept to my modesty. I was just a girl who carried her daemons with her everywhere she went. I was just the girl who went back into the forest to get enslaved by Orcs.

My anger burned within me. It foamed at the brink of my soul. It raged like the clouds and swept like the rain. Because, someone was going to pay for my existence. I smiled and faced Lady Everaen. A dark pulse of energy sank through my chest and I felt the need to faint, but I kept to my modesty. My smile persisted into eternity. My guests had arrived. My gift.

"There are guests at the southern entrance," I said.

She tilted her head at me. "What do you mean?"

"We must tend to the barricades," I continued.

"What have you done?" said Lady Eve, concerned.

I didn't bother answering her. I grabbed Starbringer and walked out of the room, down the stairs with her following me, bickering about my practical jokes. I wasn't laughing, just smiling away like a naughty girl. My plans had worked. My little raven had delivered its message. The Hollenbrooks couldn't resist getting payback after being meddled with. Oh, Mother, thank the Goddess she was so reliable to claim her dominance.

"Oh, dear, what madness is this!" screamed Lady Everaen.

I leaned against the open door to the Castle and observed my madness, with a smile. Knights clashed and bashed and slashed against the Ogrekin. Blood beset the green grass as if it were rain. Death sounded like the song of the era as warriors scowled and screeched. More knights poured through the tunnel entrance as the Ogrekin of Whalhuun defended our sacred home, the Court of Worms. Mages sent forth flame and ice as curing spices lit the air with faint blue light and nose-stinging aromas.

I scanned the battlefield. Most of the Knights were Spellswords of Roengraf. They casted magic through their swords, mostly element types, but healing as well. I could see blue spiraling wisps of healing aura zipping across the meadow. It took four knights to take down one Oro'keen dark mage, more for a warrior Odrean. The Ogrekin were so full of angst and feral tendencies. Of course, they would begin eating the dead in the midst of battle.

I walked forward, into the fray. I was unnoticed, an observer from another realm. With Starbringer at my side, I kept to my modesty. Even Mistress Koren didn't notice me. She sent needle worms and tree roots screaming towards the oncoming knights, killing many. I wouldn't tell her, ever, that I saw her before the wedding.

She had her hair braided into a mohawk, with smaller braids streaking down the sides. Her gown was made of tight black leather leading down to a black linen dress. My pussy wettened looking at her. She wore lipstick for me too, bright red lipstick. Oh dear, I didn't want to ruin the moment by touching her.

Mai fought next to her, barely clothed as usual. She had her axes out, slashing and bashing in faces and skulls. I hadn't imagined seeing as much blood as I thought I would. There was indeed, too much for me to handle at the time. I stopped in the middle of the meadow, in the middle of the battle. Those around me, fought with all of their might. Knights died. Ogrekin died. Even the Queen and Lady Everaen sent their most powerful spells into the enemy. My Mistress scowled at the enemy like a beast. Mai groaned with a blood lust as her face became painted in blood. I wished Bead was safe. I hoped she wasn't in the middle of all the commotion. The non-combat slaves would have fled to a safe area. I hoped they did.

"Oh, Liana. Poor thing," said Mother.

I turned, slightly frightened, mostly calm. I wondered how she could have seen me. But then again, she was an Eternal of Light. I guessed they could do anything they wanted in terms of magic resistance. I stood, naked as usual, in front of her and I smiled. She wasn't perfect. She was seeing everything she was supposed to. She was wearing a shining set of female battle dress. Her breasts were huge and nearly fell out of her breast plate. Her long greying blonde hair was tied into a regal bun of braids. With her insanely piercing blue eyes, she scanned my lewd naked body with disgust.

"Hello Mother," I chirped.

She jolted her head back. "I did not will you to speak, thing."

I choked on a short laugh. "Oh jeez, Mother, your so cruel."

Heren stepped next to her. Oh dear, the two of them were going to kill me. Stress began to well in my soul. But that was okay. I prepared for it. That and stress turned into hate and hate increased my magic. By simply existing, I was the end of many lives. Heren glared at me such as Mother did, with utter distaste for my existence.

"Where's Beadrieth?" she demanded.

I laughed. "But you've only just arrived. It's my wedding today, you know."

They gritted their teeth at me. Mother, one of the great ruling Eternals of the Kingdom of Litteuvania, stood before me demanding my death. I wondered what spell she would use on me. Maybe she would erase my entire body with her light, or maybe she'd cast so much healing aura on me that my heart would pop. Mmm, I didn't know. I never gave her a chance.

I readied Starbringer. I readied my soul.