Chains Willing Ch. 08

Story Info
A new girl is made...
7.9k words
4.31
6.9k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight: The Red Letter and The Monster in the Mountain.

I know...

Tales of love take turns for the worst. Bad people bring bad things like shadows and strange omens of apocalyptic events. But, what if?

What if the tale was about simply loving girl-cock and tentacles?

And so the Red Letter remained unopened. The Monster in the Mountain stayed asleep. Because, this tale took a turn towards a boy that felt much more like a girl. His name was Rinheil Verhausen, and he called himself Rin when he wore his mothers clothes out in town...

Chapter Eight: I Was Made Into An Anal Birthing Breeding Slut By Slimy Squid People!!

I felt more myself wearing a dress, I suppose. I grew my hair out at an early age and had women envious of its density and shine. I had the blondest hair in my village. Everyone knew me as Rin the Boy-slut, and I didn't care. I was the prettiest girl in town in my opinion.

"Going out in your mother's clothes again?" Grunted my father as I hugged a basket of flowers tight to my chest.

I sneered at him, of course. Mother didn't care if I wore her dresses and such. He was just, as a big burly man, obligated to make me feel bad for liking girly things. I was an alchemist. I liked flowers. I liked making potions and such. I was good with runes and very weak white magic.

And, with alchemy, I made makeup. I had special blends of colors I thought were the most lavish yet simple. My blush applied smoothly and felt clean. Using an old recipe I found in the library, I formulated an eyeliner that didn't run or smudge and wiped away cleanly with a deactivating essence that smelt of red lavender. The women of my village hated me, haha. They never bought my brand.

"Cursed, twisted boy magic, that one," they'd say.

Whatever. My brand was exported to the neighboring towns and the like. I made enough to keep at it. But, eventually I had hoped to have my own home somewhere else. I wanted a garden full of my favorite flora and herbs. I wanted to free myself from this place, this village that smelt of fish from the sea. This village of folk who thought boys shouldn't pick flowers and just fish like a man should.

Fucking bullshit village.

I packed up my bushel of flowers and headed to my little watchtower in the woods. It was an abandoned guard turret from an ancient war. I didn't know which war it was. My village was full of fishermen and housewives. The town library was incomplete. Nothing but fish stuff. Boring ... fish ... stuff.

I loved my little secret base. Ivy nearly covered the whole thing, stretching up and into each brick until it touched the tree tops. The inside, cluttered with shelves full of sun dried flowers and herbs. The scent was too otherworldly to explain. In the center, etched into the stone floor, was my Bonding of Ferdun rune. I used it to craft all of my essences and potions. I grinned at it with my eyes closed.

"Time to work," I said to myself.

As I set down the basket of flowers next to my work station, I caught a glimpse of myself in my mirror. Well I suppose I would always catch of glimpse of myself in that mirror since I put it there for that purpose. My body, so perfectly hourglass, soft and pale. I was indeed destined to wear a dress. I thought that every day, running my hands down my body to trace my shape. The tradition of which would always inevitably lead my hands to cupping my privates.

I didn't despise them. I thought they were adorable. Honestly, I thought that a female frame with male privates was rather attractive. My mind though...

I was indeed addicted to cock.

Large excessively veiny ones, uncut ones, small girly ones, even hairy ones too ... I didn't care. My mind always drifted to thinking about them that I'd waste a whole day's work touching myself and inserting slippery phallic things into my butt. Today perhaps? Only for a little bit? But that always rounded up to it just being the entire day. Oh, me.

And there was my fault, my unsurmountable barrier. I couldn't ever, for the love of the ever luminous goddess of light, have sex with a man. I would be forever stuck with myself for the remaining duration of my life. And, although I would always bring myself to the point just before having a real cock inside me, I was okay with never experiencing it. I was okay with myself. Being called a sissy, or a false whore, didn't matter.

I was Rin.

I was the virgin sissy girl-boy from a forgettable fishing village on the edge of the Kingdom of Litteuvania. Goddess save my soul and send me somewhere else.

If I could have retracted my wish to the goddess...

I would have asked to do it all over again in one of her twisted hells for eternity.

I decided to lay out in my garden and touch myself for the day. I know, such a pervert I was slipping my hand up my dress and under my panties to play with my little pretty penis. The scent of daisies and lavender sent me into another realm. I dreamt of ball gowns and tea parties with rich women with large cocks under their dresses. A tea party that eventually led to orgies while our husbands were busy doing whatever rich men do with horses and mallets and stuff. Just us girls and our absurdly smooth dicks with nothing else to do.

A pleasant dream.

I sighed out loud at my second little thing I had. I thoroughly enjoyed bringing myself to the brink of having an orgasm and then stopping myself. The entire day was spent in such a state. The longest I had gone without coming was whole month and a half. I had a journal full of little etch marks for every time I edged myself. The Book of Marks, I called it.

I felt that, even though coming felt amazing, I would much rather keep my dirty little thoughts going instead of bringing myself to sobriety. I'm a dirty little slut.

In my head, of course.

I mean, my anxiety about openly being a cock-whore always prevented me from, like, doing anything. I guess I was edging myself to edge myself in a shitty fuck-circle called reality. Oh well. I'll just look pretty then. I'll be a dress-maiden for a princess someday. I swear it on my father's soul.

I sighed again. I really needed to at least get something done today. At least one thing needed to be done, even the smallest of tasks. With a displeasingly lazy groan, I sat up. To my surprise...

My soul sort of jumped, sort of questioned reality, as I stared into the large beady black eyes of four Squidmen. Well, I assumed they were men. I didn't know. Squid People didn't, like, have a sex. Nor did they intermingle with humans, so I was left confused. There were no scary stories about Squidmen.

There was just, "Oh, look, a Squidman. Cool ... I guess."

And, "The Squidman bartered two crates of Red Tail for a few bottles of wine. Didn't even say a damn word either."

So there I was, hand up my dress cupping my privates, being stared at by four Squid People. Like, whatever. They weren't naked or anything. They wore robes, like mages robes. To hide their tentacle feet/arm appendages, I assumed. Each of them, all alike as if they were copies of one another.

The typical Squidman had a large smooth head that was covered mostly by a large floppy hood made of whatever their slippery skin was made of. Designed for the sea, I guess. They had large eyes, multiple eyelids, the body of a thin feminine man, and tentacles for arms and legs. Their faces lacked an actual nose, just two little adorable breathing holes where nostrils would regularly be. Under their nostrils they had a strange flap that looked like a mustache made of tentacles, which I assume hid their actual mouths. I heard they didn't have teeth, but smooth cartilage for biting and skinning sea creatures. They were all just smooth blue and purple Squid People, kind of strange. I read that the typical Squid Person was rather easily killed.

Village folk have been spooked by them at some points in the past and a few Squidards have been killed. Nothing ever came of it. No army of Squids invaded the beach. No mass Squid People extinction. Just, whatever.

So I didn't feel threatened by them. They just glared at me with their big black eyes, almost—

Hypnotizing me.

The magic, faint, but still I felt it. It never crossed my mind that I read a codex of foreign beasts that stated what type of magics Squidmen used. But again, I felt no threat from them. Strange, but I felt fine.

I retained my posture, sitting on the ground propping myself up with one arm, casually fixing my dress with the other. After I finished smoothening out the wrinkles in my clothes, I waved at them with a smile.

"Greetings?"

They didn't respond. Silence between us sent a bit of anxiety through my chest. The birds sang their happy songs. The wind combed the trees. The air was as sweet as ever.

I didn't want to move and startle them. So I remained still and kept to my gentle harmless demeanor. I really wanted them to kind of just, fuck off so I could keep touching myself. Honestly, I was probably just going to end up doing nothing but perverted things to myself anyway instead of making potions for the shop. I had at least ten more tick-marks to add to my book today. My goal was twenty-five times edged to the brink of ejaculation!

Time stretched on and I sort of needed to pee. Oh, goddess, what do I do?

I didn't have to do anything. They crowded around me and I just sat there on the ground and let myself be surrounded. Looking up at them with the most harmless adorable expression I could, inside I was bursting with a strange fear.

I didn't know they were so silent, especially being out of the water. I mean, I figured they lived in the sea but they wore people clothes and they looked content with being dry. Interesting that they—

An arm wrapped itself around my neck and I immediately came to the consensus that they were going to kill me. I reached up and tried to grasp on to his arm but two other Squidmen wrapped their floppy tentacles arms around mine and pinned me to the ground. I cried, like, instantly. I wasn't one to not cry about something. I would cry immediately about any minuscule detail.

Oh goddess, save me! I screamed in my head. What the fuck did I do!?

The one in front of me lowered himself a bit and looked into my eyes. A wave of calming numbness flooded my head and my tears ceased. My breathing returned to normal. Everything was fine.

The birds sang their happy songs. The wind combed the trees. The air was as sweet as ever. And while I was pinned to the ground by three Squidmen, a fourth lifted my dress up over my flat bare chest.

I wore nothing but some silk panties under. My ability to cry about anything overcame whatever magics the Squidman used on me. I didn't want this.

Please take it back.

"Please don't," I begged, "Don't hurt me."

The more I said, the more I made it worse for my soul.

"I don't want to die!"

I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die! Endlessly, into a tear filled oblivion.

I cringed as he slipped his smooth broad tentacle-hand under my panties and pulled up on them. The fabric tightened up into my buttocks causing some pain. He pulled tighter and tighter, causing them to just rip off leaving me nude from the chest down.

They looked at me in my state of vulnerability. I could feel them staring at me. I hadn't realized that I could have used my legs to kick him away from my crotch until he grabbed my ankles, lifted them up, and handed them to the two holding my arms. I was displayed so lewdly to him with my legs over my head, privates and butthole out in the open waiting to be toyed with.

And honestly, I made myself hard. I don't know why. I cried deeper about it too. I cried about my pee pee making itself hard to being displayed so lewdly out in the open.

Glaring disappointedly down at it, "Why? Why are you embarrassing me like this?"

The Squidman kneeling in front of me looked down at it too, and then back up into my eyes. I didn't know why I was being so odd. I assumed they were all silently scoffing at me. My nude body was being bent into a strange position and stared at by clothed Squidmen.

I closed my eyes and attempted to—

It was no use escaping into my mind. He wrapped his weirdly smooth tentacle hand around my cock and balls, constricting the whole thing tightly. I winced and gasped and cried as my cock got harder and harder.

And harder...

My noises pleased him, causing him to tilt his head at me as if asking if I wanted more. I truly didn't. But I did at the same time. The texture of his smooth slippery skin sent shiver up my spine cause my little butthole to wink at him.

Oh goddess, please.

I shook my head at him and begged him not to, with words I couldn't say out loud. He seemed to will some sort of lubrication from his skin, some sort of wet slimy clear sweat. With his other tendril, he slid into me with such ease.

The girth of his arm stretching me open sent a rush of pain from my butt into my soul. I was being fisted by a Squidman. I was being fisted while my cock and balls were wrapped up and constricted tightly. I hadn't fit something of that size into me before. My butt felt like it was going to burst and I was going to die of it.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head from the pain.

I'm being dominated by Squid People. I'm being displayed lewdly and tormented by fully clothed Demi-humans. I groaned so loudly from it. My mind seemed to just let me fall into some strange realm of hellish inter-species fuck. Damn it, why was I weirdly fine with it even though it hurt so much.

It was because...

I wanted it, even if it hurts.

"Oh goddess!" I screamed, whorishly, as he began stroking my cock slowly with his self lubricated tentacle hand.

Faster. Faster.

The birds sang their happy songs. The wind combed the trees. The air was as sweet as ever. And the sounds of wet slimy meat slapping together echoed through the forest.

They covered my mouth as I moaned like a bitch. The two Squidmen held my arms and legs with one tentacle and spanked the five hells out of my butt with their free one. All while I was being pulled off and fisted. My virginity was taken by Squidmen. Wasn't it? Was I no longer pure?

I wasn't pure for a while now. The things I had put into me. I suppose I had lost my virginity to an attractive cucumber. And to think about that while I was being violated only proved to my inner most self that I was destined to wear girly clothes and act like a complete fuck-hole. Fuck me.

They wouldn't stop. They spanked me, jerked me off, and fisted me until I couldn't feel anything. I had grown tired of moaning. My throat was sore and my back as well. But my cock was still having the time of its little life down there, being berated incessantly by an incredibly smooth Squidman's tentacle arm.

By the goddess, I sounded like a slut with my girly moans and squeals. Rin, the slutty pig-whore who makes dirty piggy squeaks from being punished in the butt. What the fuck was I turning into. Was that them? We're they making me think like that?

It wouldn't matter if they were or were not. At the point that I was at, I was already content. I was a dirty girl, addicted to phallic things. I couldn't actually go a day without the feeling of being filled. Having something slip in and out of me was the best fucking feeling. And I groaned and moaned and nodded my head at him asking for more.

Faster!

Weirdly, they got the picture and berated my ass with all their might. Yes, it hurt so damn bad. The slapping was so intense. The speed at which he fist fucked my butt was so insane I couldn't think. The thick part of his tentacle wrist area slammed against my prostate with such force I lost feeling in my legs. I was a limp fuck sack. It felt as if I was experiencing a constant orgasm, a never ending burst of warm numbing ecstasy inside my tummy. I was taken to the heavens. This was actually what I wanted to feel. I truly desired this for so long. I didn't care anymore.

Just as I was about to cum. Like, I didn't think I would have even been treated like that, honestly. He gave me the biggest reward possible...

He quickly pulled his arm out of me and squeezed so hard on my cock that I failed to have an orgasm. I was so fucking happy I couldn't use words. I just moaned and shivered like a little bitch. Yes, stop me from coming. I don't fucking deserve it. I'm such a fucking bitch. I'm nothing. I'm just a hole.

It was then, after I had gotten over the fact that I was edged so incredibly well, I looked down and noticed that I relieved myself all over the place.

I know ... it's gross. I won't get into it.

And I noticed they too didn't appreciate the mess. So the three of them that were holding me down, picked me up and carried me away. They kept me in the same position, curled up into a ball with my legs over my head and my privates open for the world to see how perverted I was. They carried me off into the woods further away from my village. I said nothing. I just let them do whatever they wanted.

And to my surprise, again, they had horses. Also weird, I never figured them to able to tame and ride horses. And again, I never figured them to be into violating sissy sluts like me. An all around strange day it was. They set me back on the ground and used rope to keep me in the position they originally put me in.

I was now bound in an extremely compromising and lewd position while being stared down on by four Squidmen. As I looked up at them, half satisfied, half still worried about my safety, I began to realize that my expression was only feeding them. Even though their faces were completely expressionless. I could feel their hunger for humiliation.

I assume the one who fisted me was the leader. He reached over to the closed horse and pulled out what looked like a leather wine skin from the saddlebag. I guess I sort of just waited and let them do whatever. I laughed at myself in my head. What the fuck was I doing? Why was I okay with this? I felt so embarrassed. What if they just left me like this and some old hairy hunter found me and made me his meat toilet?

Like, what if that ended up happening? Rin, the Meat Toilet that's gets fed hairy old man dick all day. Fuck.

I should have focused. The main Squidman inserted the nozzle of the wine bag into my butt and filled me with, I really hope it was, cold water. I mean I had douched before so it honestly felt like it was just water and not anything else. Regardless, my tummy was so full it ached really badly. Just after he finished squeezing the whole damn thing into me, he removed it from my hole and replaced the absence with his hand tentacle. Immediately, and rapidly, fisting me again I lost my mind.

The pain was too much. I was going to burst. Again with the pressure on my prostate. Again with gripping my private parts and using them as a handle to increase the leverage to fist the ever loving fuck out of me. I wasn't even holding back anymore. I screamed as loud as I could, like a beast being mated. My eyes rolled back sending me into darkness. I was fucked.

And I was just perfectly fine with it.

After a short fisting, he pulled his tentacle out of me and I shot the contents everywhere. It was so humiliating having my bowels cleaned out by four Squidmen. Having them watch me shoot it all out like I wasn't responsible enough to do it myself. I had to be cleaned out like a little useless fuck-toy. The feeling of being looked down at, completely naked, by non-humans wearing clothes was so incredible. The embarrassment was oddly pleasant. A second time...

He filled me with another one and my tummy was going to burst again. But this time, they just left me there with my butt full of water as they fiddled with their horses or something. Like, whatever, let's just leave the fuck-toy just sitting on the ground with it's fuck-hole full of water. I let myself go at that.