Challenge 02 - Heather and Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand gently urged her on or eased her pace a little as she worked. Nothing else mattered at that moment. She was here to please her man and, for tonight at least, George was her man. She sucked and licked and stroked and strove to be as good for him as she could. She varied her pace and her actions, put her whole self into satisfying him.

"Oh yeah, thass good." She heard the edge in his voice and felt his cock give a little twitch in her mouth. At that moment she felt his hand on her head ease her back and she obeyed, pulling off him. She didn't quite understand, she knew he had been close.

"I ain't gonna cum till I've seen them fine white titties." Hs eyes were blazing with lust now as he pushed his hands onto her barely-obscured breasts. "I've seen plenty I'm liking but I want to see them all."

She leaned forward a little and exposed her back to him. His hands moved and then she felt the tug of the strings on her micro-bikini top. A second later and the material was dropping away from her. His hands grasped her body and pulled her upwards onto her feet.

His mouth found hers and she tasted the beer on his lips. His hands found her breasts again and his thumbs teased her already erect nipples. Their tongues met - a moment more intimate than any that had gone before. She gasped as waves of pleasure coursed through her. Then his mouth dropped to her right breast, his tongue teasing her nipple as his mouth sucked on her pale flesh. Then he repeated the process on her other breast before standing back up, his hands working on her sensitive nipples.

"You are so fucking fine girl, know what I been thinking since you come out in that little tiny bikini?"

She shook her head - there was an obvious answer but if that was so she wanted him to say it.

"Just how much I want to fuck them ripe white titties of yours. You given a brotha a titty-fuck before girl?"

Well of course she hadn't and of course he knew that she hadn't. It seemed he just wanted to hear her say it.

"No sir - can we try?"

That seemed to do the trick. George smiled and moved her into position. He pushed his hard Black cock between her breasts and then paused.

"Spit down there," he instructed.

She did her best, felt the warm wetness and then saw it lubricate his shaft as he pushed it up between her breasts. He took her hands and showed her how to push her breasts around his cock. She felt the motion, felt his cock and balls moving up and down against her skin. His hands engulfed hers and again his thumbs found her nipples.

It was new for her and it was strange. His play with her nipples felt good but that wasn't what was happening here. This shouldn't have felt as good as it did, her body shouldn't be reacting to this in the way that it was. George was using her body to get himself off and she was helping him. So what was in it for her? She couldn't analyse that just now all that she knew was that it was exciting and that she needed to make George cum. She wanted to see that beautiful Black cock shoot and she wanted to know that he was shooting because of her.

She looked up at him and knew he could see the excitement in her eyes. "Cum for me sir, cum for me." The words escaped her mouth without any real fore-thought. She simply knew that they were what she needed to say, to tell him.

He didn't answer vocally. Instead she felt his cock quiver between her breasts and then looked down just in time to see him shoot. Three, four, five heavy spurts of cum up onto her chest, even onto her chin.

She thrilled to see and feel his cum. That didn't lie. When a man came like that he had been really excited, had really enjoyed all his woman had done for him. George was an older man but he had shot a load that put to shame the watery dribbles of her white boyfriends.

A realisation flashed through her mind. 'That's because they wanted my money and my name but this man desires me for being me."

"Shit - sorry girl, I done made one helluva mess." His words were contrite but his low laughter wasn't.

She took his cock and stroked it, easing out the last of his seed onto her breasts, her white titties as she knew he would call them. Then she used a finger to scoop up a little of his cum before sucking it clean with relish. Her second boyfriend had come in her mouth once and she had spat it down the toilet. Weren't you supposed to do that?

She used her finger to pick up some more cum and then sucked it clean again. Its taste was distinctive and not an immediate favourite but she knew what was expected of her. She found some more cum and transferred it to her mouth before carefully swallowing. You didn't reject a tribute, you cherished and enjoyed it. She repeated the process knowing that all the time he was watching her, enjoying her. It felt good, really good.

She took his cock into her mouth and carefully cleaned it with her tongue. Eager to catch every last bit of his cum, suddenly relishing that distinctive taste. Finding that when he was clean she regretted it. Pleasing him had brought her such satisfaction. She felt sure that she had pleased him but as she looked at him she started to doubt.

"Was it good?" She asked.

He nodded. "Real good. You ain't gonna catch me complaining!"

She shook her head "No, I'm serious. My boyfriends didn't..." She shrugged.

George looked at her with a concerned expression. "There's some white boys will never cease to amaze me. Firstly, how the fuck are they letting themselves end up an ex-man of a honey like you. Should be crawlin' over broken glass to keep you on side if necessary. Second, you ain't seeing too many Black guys turn down a BJ if you're the one offering. We ain't such fools." He looked at her carefully, saw the uncertainty in her. "Mostly the secret is the connection. You both up for it and its gonna be good. My first tour was out at Clark a few years before it closed. Girls out there could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and they was working covered. They were artists but they hadn't got that connection you know. Girl can learn technique but not so much the connection. I'd take you over them any time and in a heart-beat."

"You think I could learn - I mean if I had a man of experience to tell me just how to please him?" She gave him a teasing little smile. "I mean if he brought my parcels round here each week I could take lessons. Just so long as we kept this between us."

George stiffened a little and not in the good way. "You mean you ashamed. Same as that mask there - you hiding who you really is?" There was hurt in his voice.

She grasped his hand and held it tight. "No, that's just... easier. I don't mean that. I mean on the site. You mustn't tell them who I am, who my family are. I want them to want ME and not all of that other rubbish."

She saw him processing that and then he nodded. "May be many things, er, Monica but I ain't no fool. Any secrets are safe with me - you got my word on it. Now you want to ask me that question properly?"

She felt that little thrill deep inside and found the words came quite naturally. "Please sir will you take your white slut and teach her how to suck your beautiful Black cock properly?"

"Could take a few sessions to get you up to scratch. You up for that girl?"

"Yes please sir."

"Some Black guys gonna really want to use that pretty mouth of yours - what me to get you ready for that too?"

"Yes please sir - I need to be ready."

George Fitch couldn't help but think that this sort of thing just didn't happen to old brothas like him. Seemed ungrateful to look a gift as pretty as this girl in the mouth but a man had to protect himself. He reached for his jacket and found his phone. He pointed it at Monica. "Let's make it official so that everyone knows what this is."

She was surprised but immediately understood. "Please sir, please George, can I be your little beck-and-call slut and will you teach me how to please a real man? Will you let me suck that beautiful Black cock of yours and will you help me to be just as good a cock-sucker as those girls out at Clark. Will you get me ready to please real men, Black men? Even if you have to be a little rough? Will you do that for me?"

George didn't really need to answer her. Frankly it surprised him that his cock was growing again so soon. This little piece just had it where it counted and he wasn't just talking about them fine-assed titties and that premium whooty. He reversed his phone camera so that his own face filled the screen.

"My name's George Fitch and having a member of the graduate body sucking my cock is most surely a sackable offence but fuck it - sometimes its worth it! Gimme your number Monica." She obliged and he let her see him send her a copy of the video.

"Now we ain't got to worry about none of that crap," said George, "now we got an understanding." He put his phone down and then looked meaningfully at Monica.

Indeed they had.

Monica looked at his stiffening cock and smiled. She dropped to her knees and then took him back into her mouth, again savouring the taste and presence of him.

"Use your tongue around my head and try to look up as much as you can. Man likes to see those beautiful eyes of yours when he's getting his cock sucked."

Monica looked up and once again their eyes met.

Her new education was just beginning.