All Comments on 'Challenge'

by DeepTrance3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I sure hope there's more to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not a huge fan of this category and I've seen better written stories, but this is possibly the most entertaining hypnosis tale I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THANK YOU!

Thank you! Finally someone that writes about how Hypnosis could work subliminially this is such a nice breath of fresh air compared to the modern ones of "oh you're horny" "oh you want to have sex with me"

non awareness ones are sleeper hits

ty ty for writing this

KnitepoetKnitepoetalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

I hope you post more stories SOON

Timtom12Timtom12almost 6 years ago
Awesome story

I totally want more. I find it amusing how he gave her a 'choice' to get the cum craving removed, but because of that craving, there was no chance she would actually want it removed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is so fucking hot!

I know this is a few years old, but I really loved how you had her spiral into submission, and how eager she was for it after. All in all a delightful story.

DeepTrance3DeepTrance3about 3 years agoAuthor
More on the way

The next part will be posted as soon as approved. Glad to see those that waited for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not just hot

Your story is impressive because you took a couple of people and could have made either one of them the usual asshole but you went the decent respectful route and while other stories are hot, you made yours better for changing it up where it makes it seem like more of a possibility of being real life. Let’s face it, if you offered to hypnotize someone these days then they would most likely decide against it based on stories or movies they have seen where the person has no control over their own lives. I would tend to believe that the ones who would accept your offer would either have a hypnosis fetish or they knew you well enough that you wouldn’t screw with their lives although I tend to think only the fetish crowd would go for it. Well done story and looking forward to reading the next chapter.

cat833942cat833942almost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this, I like the fact that she is in denial about what she wants, fighting against it since it is to close to her desires. I also really like the careful and respectful approach he is taking to the power and control he has here, a much better method to get something positive out of a friend and someone he enjoys spending time with :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous