Challenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Co-eds settle a challenge on the reality of hypnosis.
2.1k words
4.62
17.7k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Shayla squeezed her soft brown tits together and slid down Kyle's cock again enjoying the pleasurable friction that is caused. His pale twitching shaft disappeared and reappeared from the deep canyon of flesh that the young girl offered. Each time that his cock head reemerged she licked the tip savoring the addictive taste of his precum eager to get the chance to taste even more of it when he came. Her thoughts swirled around as she tried to rationalize the deep burning need to taste him again.

Kyle tried to keep eye contact with the ebony beauty that was straddling his thighs as she titfucked him with heated desire. He could tell that she was wanting a creamy reward and willing to put all of her effort into it. Only his recent orgasm was keeping him from exploding and even that was almost at an end.

"Fuck I don't know how you did it so fast but I need to taste you," Shayla panted as she worked him faster between her tits. "Please tell me you are close."

"Oh I'm close," Kyle moaned feeling the pulsing sensations building in his cock.

Shayla slid his shaft from between her breasts and eagerly took him in her mouth sucking him deep in a single fluid motion.

Kyle thrust his hips up at the warm sensation of her soft lips and warm mouth unable to hold back any longer. He gripped the bedding underneath him balling up the blanket in his fists as he flooded her mouth again.

Shayla gulped down the salty treat and continued to suck sliding her lips up and down his shaft. When every last drop had been extracted she let his softening dick pop from her mouth as she moved off his legs and slid up beside him on the bed. "In one night you turned me into a cum junkie. I am not sure if I am more scared or turned on by that fact."

Kyle rolled onto his side and slid his arms around the smaller black girl pulling her close against him. "Well that is something that you are going to need to decide. I've hypnotized you and I have certainly enjoyed my 'anything' reward so anything forward is open territory."

Shayla looked intently up at Kyle and then pressed her cheek against his chest, "Ok, I decided."

Kyle waited expectantly for an answer until finally pressing. "And what would that decision be?"

"Oh you can keep doing anything."

Kyle chuckled lightly waiting for the sarcastic follow up response to kick in. When it didn't he frowned slightly at the uncharacteristic behavior. "What do you mean keep doing anything? I know you said you enjoyed it but this goes deeper than that."

Shayla sighed and propped herself up on her arm. She looked Kyle in the eyes and finally spoke, "Ok I guess you deserve more of an answer than you've gotten so far. But damn you know how to kill the after sex bliss." She smiled at his reaction and continued. "I have always had this fantasy about being controlled. Now I don't know exactly when I realized what it was or that it was a sexual thrill so don't go all psych on me but the thought of having control taken away from me is hot. Like super hot. Like pussy melting hot."

Kyle grinned at her, "Yeah I get that its hot for you."

"No its more than that. People have fantasies and they use them as ways to get off. But this is more than that. Its not like enjoying getting tied up or spanked or any shit like that. I fucking want to be controlled. Like someone tells me and I do it. And not just I do it but I can't stop myself. And then I discovered hypnosis. It was like somebody turned on this thousand watt bulb in my head. It was literally every fucking thing I wanted, no I needed, wrapped up in one shot. But now that I found it how do you go about getting it? All through high school I kinda probed around asking 'those' questions and dropping 'those' hints so see if I could get a bite."

Kyle nodded having had some of the same experiences. Although he had at least gotten a little response out of his subtle inquires.

"I got bites all right but it was because I was developing and guys wanted to see my tits. At first it kind of fed those control urges but not enough and not for long. 'Hey blow me' or 'hey fuck me' wasn't the kind of control I needed. I was getting clearer on what turned me on and made me melt and it just wasn't what I was getting. So that was when I started wearing the baggy sweatshirts to hide my body. And then I discovered more of my kink and I knew I was fucked and not in a good way."

Kyle listen and waited for Shayla to go on but she remained quiet just looking at him. Finally he broke the silence. "So what happened?"

Shayla blinked and refocused on Kyle's face. "Not yet. I'll tell you but just not yet. Ok?" She looked hopefully into his eyes.

"Sure," Kyle replied. He was curious but he could tell that there was a lot attached to these memories and he figured she would tell him when she was ready. "In the mean time I think that I am recovered enough and calm enough to enjoy that ass the way it should be. But first a bit of control for my little control junkie. Close your eyes and picture the flame for me, Shayla."

Shayla smiled and closed her eyes her body already visibly relaxing.

"Now listen to my voice and follow me down. Stepping down deeper and deeper into sleep. Sleep for me Shayla. Now feel my words becoming part of you. Whenever I and only I penetrate your ass it will have the same pleasurable sensations as if I was inside your pussy do you understand?"

A slight intake of breath was the only reaction that Shayla gave at first then replied slowly, "Yes."

Kyle had her repeat the command several times taking her deeper with each repetition. "What does it feel like when I penetrate your ass, Shayla?"

"Mmmy pussssy," Shayla slurred out.

"Good," Kyle said smiling and easing himself out of the bed. Now repeat it until I tell you to stop. Each time you say it you will feel it becoming more real." He padded out of the bedroom to the erotic sounds of his willing hypnotic thrall and headed for the kitchen. He opened a cabinet and took out a small bottle of cooking oil. "Not exactly sexy but its going to have to do this time." With bottle in hand he made his way back into the bedroom hearing Shayla repeating her mantra over and over. "Stop. Now when I count to five you are going to be wide awake for me. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Wake."

"Hey where did you go?" Shayla asked looking around at the suddenly empty bed. "I went under again didn't I?"

"Yes you did," Kyle said with a half grin. "Now up on hands and knees. I want to see that sexy ass."

Shayla rolled onto her stomach and then looked back. "Are you sure that you want me like this? I mean I could..."

Kyle swatted her on the right ass cheek with just enjoy force to cause a jiggling wave of flesh.

"Yes, sir." Shayla said hopping up onto all fours presenting her ass back for Kyle. "I mean hey take it easy," she corrected herself thankful that he couldn't see her blushing.

Kyle cupped his hand under his nearly hard cock and poured oil over it rubbing a good coating over it stroking it as he hardened more. He then spread Shayla's knees further apart and then touched them, "Bound, bound." He slid his oil slick hand up between her exposed cheeks giving her asshole a light coating of oil as well.

Shayla shifted feeling the strange way that she was bound to the spongy surface of the bed. Now matter how hard she tried she wasn't able to bring her legs any closer together though. Although it wasn't the object of attention she felt her pussy moisten more and hung her head down hating and enjoying how her own body betrayed her.

Kyle slowly rubbed his slick shaft back and forth over Shayla's tight opening just rubbing over the surface. "You are going to have to relax a little bit or oil or not I'm not making it in there," Kyle teased. He could have made her entire body limp but there were certain things he wanted the sexy ebony creature in front of him to make on her own. And this was certainly one of them. It was one thing to offer up her nether opening in the heat of arousal but quite another when she was thinking clearly.

Shayla took in a deep breath and then let it out slowly. She felt her body relax some although the sensation of Kyle's dick rubbing back and forth was extremely distracting. "Ok. I think I'm ready. Just...just do what ever you want please? I know it sounds crazy but please just take what you want. I need that."

Kyle shifted upwards and placed the head of his cock against her puckered hole. Slowly he increased the pressure feeling her opening giving in and stretching around him. He pushed forward until the head fully seated inside her. A sharp intake of breath let him know that Shayla was suddenly feeling some new sensations her ass never had before.

"Oh. My. God." Shayla gasped feeling a fullness and pleasure radiating from her rarely explored opening. "Please more."

Kyle smiled and pushed in further taking his time and letting her body adjust to the invader. It may have felt like she was having her pussy fucked but it was still an ass that was being intruded upon. He slowly worked his cock in and out letting the slight movements send pleasure through the girl underneath him. Each thrust in he pushed just a bit deeper but was soon finding Shayla eagerly pushing back against him wanting more inside her. Gripping her narrow waist and resting his hands on her hips he took control of the wanton girl and continued the slow steady assault on her ass. What seemed like forever later he bottomed out buried deep inside her back passage just holding there feeling her writhing under his hands.

"Oh god its never felt like this. What did you do? So close. So close." Shayla panted and tried pushing back. "Please."

Kyle shifted back sliding his cock back out of her ass resting just at the opening. Once more he slid back in his full length burying himself deep in her ass. Reaching around with one hand he felt how soaking wet her furry mound was. Slipping in fingers through the wetness he rubbed over her engorged clit at a furious pace.

"Oh fuck!" Shayla shouted bucking against Kyle's hand. He was rewarded with a warm flow across his fingers as she orgasmed from his ministrations. "Please fuck my ass. Please."

Kyle moved his hand back to gripping her waist and began building speed with his thrusts. Shayla responded arching back into him pushing him deeper as she rode the waves of pleasure he was sending into her. The pace built up faster as their bodies collided into one another and soon Shayla was panting and moaning as yet another orgasm ripped through her body. As she tightened up it sent Kyle over the edge himself and he groaned as he came into Shayla's tight opening.

"So tired," Shayla panted as her arms gave out spilling her fully onto her ample breasts. She struggled weakly to shift her legs but found them still firmly bound to the bed even in her exhausted state.

Kyle slowly eased his deflating cock from the smooth brown ass in front of him and touched the backs of her legs. "Release," he said before flopping down on the bed next to the small worn out girl. "Want to spend the night?"

Shayla smiled as she moved in closer to Kyle, "I'm glad you asked cause I don't think I could stand right now even if I wanted to. And you do owe me another trance tomorrow. Just to be sure I went under."