Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gestured out with his hands. "That night we danced. Laughed. Um, we actually kind-of teased some back and forth, before I left."

Gant glimpsed Ellen, and while he only saw her briefly, he knew she did look like she was feeling guilty.

"Listen," he emphasized, "this is all me. I think I took all this in this direction. I did."

Ellen softly spoke up. "I don't know."

He flinched at this, and was still taken aback while Gant tried to re-focus him. His mom wanted to avoid his eyes.

"Tom, what else happened?"

"The next day, I kept thinking about her. About how close I felt to her. I wanted to see her again. So, I called her up. I talked her into going to a museum exhibit with me."

Gant took more notes.

He drew a breath and pushed on. "At the museum, we talked even more. I shot straight with her about a guy, Gary, I didn't think he was right for her."

Gant shifted some in her chair. "You don't like Gary."

She knows about Gary? "I wouldn't say I don't like him. I just don't think... he can make her happy."

"I see." Gant was writing on her pad.

"I could see where you think this might be some 'son jealous about his mother' kind of thing."

Gant peered up at him from her notes.

"But it's not." He sounded more defensive than he wanted to.

"It's not?"

"No."

Gant wanted all the facts first. "What happened next?"

"I took her home." He struggled with how to put the rest. "With what was happening between us, the closeness, I wanted to show that. Wanted to be with her. I kissed her. We embraced."

Gant stared down at her pad but didn't really write. She was trying to make it easier for him. He noticed her head barely nod, as if to signal him to keep going.

His words came slowly. "I started kissing her more passionately. She was in my arms. We were moving against each other."

"Moving against each other?"

"Um, I was, like, grinding against her as we kissed."

Ellen's voice broke the air, barely above a whisper. "We."

Both Gant and Tom turned to her.

Ellen's voice stayed low. "We both were... um, grinding." Her eyes diverted down to the floor.

He tried to shield the focus off his mom. "It just happened. It was intense."

Gant needed a bit more. "Did it go further? Did either of you... touch the other?"

He searched for the right words. "Well, our, uh, crotches rubbed. But other than that, no."

"So neither of you undressed or anything?"

"No, no." He instantly regretted the 'of course not' vibe he had added to it.

Gant took a deep breath, and it cued Tom and Ellen who did likewise.

"Well," Gant hit that reasonable professional tone, "there's a lot more to be discussed. Clearly. But, where we start is observing some boundaries. I mean, Tom, I know you mean well, but this kind of thing just isn't healthy. In fact, it's harmful."

He stammered. "Generally, I guess--"

"No, it just is." Gant looked him in the eye. "You can damage your relationship with your mother. Seriously hurt it, like this. You may think you feel a certain way, but there are things that can't be undone."

"My intention is not to harm her at all. I love her. I would never hurt her."

"No question you love her. None at all. But listen, once you have a physical-- a sexual relationship--then everything changes. You know that. And where would that lead? Eventually, you think that kind of thing can just be forgotten or put aside?"

"No. I don't. But this situation is different. I--"

Gant held her hand up. "How much of this do you think has to do with your fear of losing her? Of losing her to Gary?"

"That isn't it. It just isn't."

Gant shifted her attention over to Ellen, no doubt ready for the prudent, parental take.

Gant prompted her. "We should talk about coping mechanisms."

Tom reacted harshly. "Coping mechanisms?"

Ellen made her words clear, distinct. "Ava, I understand what you are saying. And all of that is true. This kind of thing is dangerous. I get that."

Ellen's eyes turned to Tom, she smiled, and then she went back to Gant.

"It's hard to explain, but things really are different with us now. They've changed."

Gant shook her head. "Ellen, Ellen." Her tone softened. "This kind of thing... it can't happen."

Gant looked back and forth at each of them as she continued.

"Things can seem so much different now. You're both older. Your circumstances have changed. But you are still family, and you have family roles. These are roles you don't want, or need, to damage. Even if you don't intend to, you can damage them."

Ellen leaned forward. An energy came from her. "Our feelings have grown. They really have."

Another quick glance to Tom, and then she was back to Gant.

"Now, I see this... this man. He's strong. Reliable. Does what he says he's going to do. And, and... ." Ellen scanned the room and seemed looking for more words.

Gant interjected. "Attractive." From his seat, Tom could see Gant's foot sway underneath her chair.

Gant smiled to Tom, who smiled back. Ellen also grinned, but she only let herself glimpse Tom before agreeing with the therapist.

"Yes, attractive. He is. But," Ellen leaned forward, her emphasis unmistakable, "I also have such respect for him. I mean, total respect." Her hand gestured to Tom as she shared this.

A warmth rose in his chest at hearing this from her, and he couldn't begin to articulate for himself just how much this mattered to him. They shared a smile before both facing back to Gant.

Tom joined in. "I look at her, and I see a smart, beautiful woman. In every way. No one, and nothing, comes close to making me feel like I do when I'm with her."

Gant did a double-take, and Ellen exhaled hard.

He decided to put it all out there. Be absolutely honest. His chest grew with his breath and he spoke.

"I don't want to just love her. I want to show her how much I love her. I want her. ...Yeah, I want to make love to her. I also want to fuck her. I want to make her feel like she's never felt before."

Gant blanched and shot a look over to Ellen.

Ellen abruptly raised from her chair. "We have to go."

Gant gawked up at her, not at all sure what to say. "Well--"

Tom jumped to his feet, and at once started leading Ellen out. She clutched her purse with both hands and paused when she reached the door. He thought she might be about to say something else, but she didn't.

Opening the door, he nodded goodbye to Gant, who just stared back, open-mouthed.

...

10.

Tom left Dr. Gant's office dazed. The session had been like some sort of dream that he wasn't really part of. Talking about this and how he felt about her... threw him.

They marched to the elevator, and of course, it was crowded. At least it made them have to be close. Standing this close, he couldn't miss just how thin her white dress actually was. He liked how her small hands clutched her purse in front of her, her red nails perfectly painted.

Leaving the building, no words passed. And, as they approached the parking deck, one thing screamed inside him. DON'T LET THIS END HERE.

She angled to go towards the back of the deck and her car, and he quickly put a hand to her back to redirect her. She'd come with him. His car was close and at the front.

She started to explain. "My car is--"

He simply took her hand, and he walked them towards his car. He kept her hand in his. She didn't let go. Not letting himself look to her, he followed the one course that had always felt right for him, and he headed in the direction of what he wanted.

She didn't hesitate, didn't miss a step. But she also didn't say anything. Any moment he expected some opposition from her.

At his car, he made sure to open her door for her, and he was still watching her dress gather at mid-thigh when her hands swiftly moved to stretch it back down. As he closed the car door, he saw her eyes had been on his having watched her get in. He should have felt embarrassed.

The Porsche revved and he got them out of the deck. Streetlights and gleaming lights from some traffic now and then lit the front seat. A couple of times, he started to say something, then didn't.

She didn't either.

He pushed the drive home urgently. He had no idea how her mind must have been churning. These last few days had whipped him about inside. God, how she must be rocked.

The closer he got to his apartment building the better he felt. No protest so far and nothing looking like guilt. Maybe.

His pulse raced with an idea that stirred him. Maybe. That intensity at her place when she was in his arms. Her sudden reaction to leave when he came clean with how he felt in the session.

Just maybe she wants this. Or at least, open to it enough to see how it goes. Fuck it, I'm going for it.

Finally, he glanced over to her. It drew her look back to him.

Her face was unrevealing, but her eyes darted on his. It lasted only a second, and she looked back forward.

She stared ahead, but he sensed she was aware of his still noticing her. Her face tilted just up, but it didn't hold. Instead, her attention flitted about, like she couldn't find anything to focus on.

He didn't want her nervous and spoke up with the only thing he could think to say. "I love you."

Her eyes shot over to his and softened. "I love you, too."

The turn into the apartment building parking brought them from darkness to bright, artificial light. But everything stayed quiet. The time for any doubts or questions had passed, from leaving the therapist and then driving home.

He took that to mean she felt as he did. Or, at least close to it.

He had brought them home and now she was going upstairs with him.

Things had forever changed between them.

...

11.

As they entered his apartment, a heavy silence hung over them. Normally, he appreciated the peacefulness, but tonight it intensified things. He worried that at any moment she might balk.

Immediately he realized how sparse his place would appear to her. She had come over only a few times. He just usually went to her house. His apartment was a great place, but he'd only bought a few pieces of furniture.

Once inside, she mussed at her hair, and slowed her steps. She faced towards his living room, while he stood just behind her. No telling what was running through her mind.

He didn't hesitate, and headed to where the living room opened into his bedroom. He took her hand and led her with him.

With concern, her voice barely sounded behind him. "Tom. I don't know... ."

He felt her come to a stop, and by the time he turned around, her hand left his. She backed away, and drifted about his living room. The dining room off to the side seemed to catch her eye, and she veered in that direction.

Her words came weak into the quiet of the high-ceilinged apartment.

"Come talk to me."

He bucked himself and determined that he wasn't going to be deterred. And he wasn't going to let her back out. She's got to have come over here for a reason.

He walked over to where she stood beside his long dining room table. Big, sturdy high-back chairs lined each side of the table, and she had come to a stop, resting against one of the chairs.

The white dress wrapped her well, and he marveled at the slim look of her. A slight grin emerged from him that registered with her. She grinned slightly back and instantly tried to suppress it. God, she looks so sweet.

Within a couple of steps of her, he struck a teasing tone. "Come talk to you."

Her eyes stayed on his as he walked to where he was almost touching her and directly in front of her. He heard a small gasp from her at his being so close. Her face seemed so delicate.

Gently putting his arms to her sides, he lowered his voice since now they were almost in a hug.

"Come talk to you?"

His hands then did ease her to him, her torso meeting his stomach and middle. Her eyes darted between his eyes and mouth, and then peered about his chest at her eye level.

"Uh huh," she murmured.

He put his face besides hers, and he softly put a couple of slow kisses on her cheek. He glimpsed her eyes drift lower and her body relax, and he planted a couple of more. His hands firmly moved up and down at her sides, and he took his lips from her cheek to where he could whisper at her ear.

"I know what you want."

At first, she stayed silent. His face brushed to her hair, and he loved it when she responded in kind, moving her head so her hair rubbed back. His hands inched up behind her.

His lips went back to her ear and caught part of her lobe, a kiss and pull that sent a jolt through her.

His mouth left her ear and moved right for her throat, starting delicate kisses to her skin there. All while bringing one hand higher to her shoulders with the other left at the base of her back. His hands steadied her in place, while his lips traced sensitive skin exposed at her throat.

He noticed a soft pant from her, and decided to ramp things up.

He whispered at her ear again. "I know what you need."

Her throaty reply tried to be mocking. "You do, huh?"

Now he brought both hands up to where her zipper started at the neck of her dress. One hand held the dress and the other started the zipper down. Her eyes clenched a bit and looked downward. Her face came enough forward so that it met his chest.

Her zipper kept sliding downward as his lips were close enough to her so she could feel his lips graze her ear.

"You need a good fucking."

Faintly she responded. "Oh Tom."

Her hands went flat to his chest, and he readied for some sort of protest. Some effort to stop things. The zipper was almost at its end just above her waist. The back halves of the dress were splaying open.

Her hands circled about his chest, and her face tilted so she could be heard but not to glance up at him.

"Are you sure about this?"

Blood surged to his crotch at this. That's her question? "Absolutely."

His hands went to pull at the shoulders of her dress while his mouth kissed to her upper chest being revealed. He felt one of her hands go into his hair and stroke, and it drove him to kiss and suck more of her delicate skin above her breasts.

Her words quietly again. "I don't know."

When her hand stayed in his hair and her other went around to rub at his back, his cock grew thick. His mouth and lips savored more and more of her chest as he slid down bra straps and pushed it all away. Her breathing grew harder.

A couple of passes back and forth on her wide bosom put his mouth onto where he felt the luxurious fleshiness of her breasts and then hard pointed nipples. Each one he licked and then sucked fervently. Flicking his tongue on them and making her jump.

She snapped out loud. "Oh god."

After a couple of more draws on each breast, he switched his attention to where he was backing her up. She took short steps back between the chairs at the table where he guided her. His hands pressed to place her butt right against where the table was behind her.

He lowered in front of her and his hands worked straight up her dress. The top of it had gathered down, and now he worked the bottom of it up, straight to where he draped it at her hips and left handfuls of it behind her. Thin white panties displayed in front of him and he went about taking them off.

"Tom!" Her hands took handfuls of her shirt in her grasp but no other words came.

Peeling down urgently, his eyes shot straight to the tuft of brown hair that sat at her mound. His hands finished pulling away the panties at the same time he put his lips to where he could kiss her swollen mound.

"OH!" She flinched back taking herself from his contact.

He stood straight and furiously undid his jeans.

Her tone grew frantic. "Are you sure about this, Tom?"

Two yanks down at his sides freed himself from his jeans and his boxers. His heavy dick strained into the air and bobbed. He watched her stare and didn't wait for a reaction before moving forward again. She was still staring as he got close enough to raise at her hips. Her hands went to his shoulders as he propped her onto the table.

A fretful groan sounded from her as he first took one of her legs to the side to rest a heeled foot braced in one chair, and then did the same for the other to another chair, putting her legs wide open.

They both looked down to where his cock jutted toward her exposed crotch. To him, her narrow hips make him look overwhelming for her. He looked back to her face, and she didn't look up at him, instead pressing her face onto his chest and her hands onto his shoulders.

He kissed to her again, wanting to soothe, but he also reached between them. He gripped his base and closed the distance between them. Quickly, he found her lips. I'm actually touching her there.

Soon as he did, she squealed at the sensation of him making contact there. It hit him as well with his cock pulsing in his fist. He couldn't believe how slick she was there.

He moved himself back and forth against her, and sure enough she was soaked. Yeah, yeah. She damn sure wants this, too.

Her hands swept around on his shoulders with one going back into his hair and the other gripping hard the back of his neck. Now her panting was obvious. Her tits jiggled with both their movements.

Keeping control, he concentrated on slowly dragging his head back and forth at her lips. Her juices lathered him, and he loved how pliable they felt. He heard his own pants of breath spurt, too.

He struck a firm tone. "Tell me. Tell me."

She moved her face to where she could make out his mumbled words better. "Huh?"

He lowered himself just a bit and slightly let his cockhead press the center of her lips.

"Tell me you want this."

She flinched at this and paused. Then faintly, "I want it."

He brought himself up straight and his cock wedged past her lips.

"OH TOM!"

Warm and drenched, her pussy held a good part of him. He was surprised how snug she felt to him. He stayed still only a moment before he backed a bit. She moaned loudly.

"Oh god."

He embraced her tight and then thrust again, this time pushing a lot of his shaft inside her.

"OOHHH!" Her hands squeezed his hair and shirt. Her breasts pressed flat onto his chest. She draped onto him.

Moving himself back out, he couldn't believe how exquisitely wet and hot she felt on his dick. He had to be careful or he'd never last for how he wanted this to go. Her juices trickled over where his fist still held his base.

He'd known how he much he wanted to do this. Feel it. How he wanted to make her feel. He hadn't counted on just how strongly this would make him feel, and how sensually she'd feel this close against him.

Hi expectation had been he'd take his time. Vary it. Taunt her. But hell, he'd be lucky to last at this point. No other woman had ever felt like this inside. Never.

He drew almost out of her and then paused. Soon as he waited, she shocked him. She pushed back at him.

Her arms held him tighter and she plunged him almost completely deep inside her. This time they both moaned out loudly. He was close to cumming already, his cock as tight as ever.

He pulled and pushed strongly and she jolted back and then forward. Her face twisted as if pained and for a second he got worried. But at once, he felt her thrust at him. She made him sway about.

They rocked together with his hands holding her tilted to the table, and her arms wrapping her against him. Gradually they fell into a rhythm of pounding back and forth. He knew he was grunting out loud himself, but he heard her groaning wildly near him, too.