Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't know how long he shook and screamed himself but it took him a long time to return to anywhere close to reality.

She collapsed forward and he dropped right beside her. He gathered her to him as they both collected themselves.

"My god." He mumbled.

"Wow." She purred.

Through panting and some petting, they both slowly calmed down.

She snuggled close and he knew. Their attraction and the forbiddenness of it all had rocked them both. She thrilled him and pleased him more than any woman had come close to. He hoped maybe the feeling was the same with her.

And as much as he had trouble admitting it, he had changed. He no longer just wanted her. Wanted to see how he could make her feel. He now loved her. Was in love with her. He wanted her as much as he could possibly have her. He was certain.

And the way she pressed her face tight to his chest, her hand stroking his stomach, he sensed she might feel the same.

But... she was engaged.

And, the world saw them differently.

He spoke intimately. "I knew your waters ran deep. But... I felt it generally. I didn't have any idea you were capable of this."

She laughed sweetly. "Yeah?"

Then she managed to surprise him again.

"Listen. I don't know about out there and what all happens with everything else," she drew a deep breath, "but in here I'm yours. I belong to you."

They kissed passionately.