Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah, YEAH!" Her cry was coming from her core, and he couldn't believe how she'd push all the way down each time on him. She wasn't holding back.

They both worked furiously, and he could feel his balls swell. Her cries got higher and more pitched and he couldn't hold back either.

"Oh, god. OH GOD!"

Her pace livened even more, and she started screaming and shaking. His look down at her could glimpse her feet digging hard into the chairs and quivering. Her whole body bounced against him.

Suddenly it felt like his dick exploded and everything felt lighter than ever. Stars shot in the slits of sight he managed with almost-closed eyes. Waves after waves of ecstasy washed about him, and he convulsed uncontrollably.

The spasms kept up and he worried about keeping his stance. His cock still jerked deep in her, and he knew his cum must have been dripping down her thighs. He had never cum this hard.

They were both slowing to a stop when he opened his eyes to hers. She stared back longingly with half-closed eyes. No words came at first from either of them.

Finally, she huskily spoke. "Wow."

He smiled and chuckled. "Yeah. Wow."

She grinned broadly back at him.

Still resting its length inside her, his cock had only slightly softened. He liked how she held him there. Neither tried to move away.

He brought his face to hers. The kiss first was simply their lips joining, but they stayed together, and in a moment his lips moved with hers. Their mouths played against one another's, and before long, his lips separated hers. He put his tongue past her lips where it met hers. Then her mouth sucked tightly to bring his tongue more.

They both hummed into their kiss. His hands cradling her ass pulled her tight, and she grinded to keep his half-hard dick fully inside her. They kept kissing.

...

12.

Five am came early the next day. She was the first thing he thought of.

I actually fucked her.

Tuesday tested him.

Over and over, he thought of her. The slope of her breasts. Her erect nipples. That swollen mound. How her pussy clung to him.

For the first time in months, he seriously considered taking-off work. Trades in Europe made it impossible.

He never sat still, and he kept his phone within reach. To his delight, she matched his excitement. Part of him had worried she'd get remorseful. Become aloof.

Maybe at first she was restrained, but it didn't last. Early morning texts from him teased about their new relationship. Her texts back began with some skepticism whether he could be serious, but they ramped up just as his did. By midday, he talked about how hard thinking of her made him.

A couple of texts from him pressed her about how she thought of last night.

Finally, he had to hear her voice. It rang only once.

"Hey," she used the playful voice and immediately he was glad he rang her.

He made his word muted. "I'm over here trying to figure something out."

"Yeah?"

"Last night, what would you say surprised you?"

She half-giggled. "Everything."

While he smiled into his phone, she turned the question right back on him.

"What surprised you?"

A deep breath as the thought warmed him. "You being able to let go."

She sighed.

He slowly asked again. "Well, what surprised you the most?"

There was a long pause before her husky reply.

"That I didn't regret it this morning."

Her words rocked him. First, a surge went through him that instantly extended his dick in his trousers. Next, his fingers flexed, needing to hit keys on his computer; nerves gripped him.

She'd just given him something so hot, but so unexpected, that a giddiness also stirred him. Searching about the office, he took in all the things he thought he cherished, things that all showed his success and some money. This side of her reduced all that.

I love how wild that was.

"Tom?" Her voice reached out to him.

Someone else might think his absorption now was insane. This was her. But he didn't care. He'd already had strong emotion for her, she was attractive, and now deep down, she could go this far.

"Uh," he tried to respond, but he hadn't a clue how to explain to her just how enthralled this made him.

"Hey," her tone lifted back to a higher, "I just got a text from Beth. Says you're on it."

He was. "Yeah. Reading it now."

Reading it over a couple of times oriented him. Beth was spreading the word that she wanted everyone coming over Thursday night after work. She was very excited. She had an announcement to make.

Ellen broke away to call Beth, and he quickly tried to get back into what he had going on in front of him with work. The European trades had turned hot. It didn't take long, and Ellen was calling his cell.

"Hey," his voice tried a playfulness of its own.

Her quick smirk told him she picked-up his mood, but it yielded to concern.

"She wouldn't budge. Wouldn't give me a clue what this is about."

"I'm sure she's fine."

Ellen had her doubts. "Tom, this could be anything. Maybe she's moving. I hope not. Guess it could be something with Martin." A potential boyfriend?

He couldn't resist. "Or maybe, Martin's actually Martina."

"Great, I just want her to be happy."

"Me too."

"God, I'm going to worry until Thursday now."

"Well don't," he teased, "let me help take your mind off it."

Soft laugh. "Yeah? You got something in mind, huh?"

"My place tonight. I'll relax you."

"I'm sure you would... but Gary's over both tonight and tomorrow night. It's like he senses something."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Really wish we could."

Good.

"Yeah. Well, let's see each other Thursday."

His mind already started conjuring how to get her away a moment on Thursday. He was going to thrill her.

She said goodbye. "See you Thursday."

I've got to have her again.

...

13.

A great workout tuned him up perfectly for going to Beth's place. The whole time he thought of how he could get alone time with Ellen at the party. The bathroom. The apartment's spare bedroom. Maybe just take her outside for a bit.

Beth showed him inside with this beaming look that told him this should be interesting. A quick hug from her came and she said she appreciated his coming over. He noticed her dressy slacks and blouse, and wondered if perhaps he should have gone for more than just his jeans and casual linen shirt.

Entering the living room, he soon had his answer. A variety of people chatted and enjoyed drinks, all smartly attired. Some looked to be Gary's friends from the college, and a couple may have worked with Ellen.

Gary and Ellen approached him from the back of the living room, and even Gary had sharpened up his normal professorial image. Gary cut to Tom quickly, grabbing his hand for a shake. Being closer, Tom saw how Gary's jacket and trousers combination appeared to be some expensive wool.

Turning to Ellen, her bright eyes danced with his and made his blood surge. They hugged tightly, and separating, he loved how her eyes stayed focused on his. Wow, she looks great.

Ellen had on some worn designer jeans and a thin, pink blouse, and thankfully she seemed more casual like Tom. His mind raced already wanting to get her by herself.

"Tom," Beth had come up beside him, "I've got some beer or wine, and some munchies in here."

Gary and Ellen already held their drinks, and Tom went with Beth over to the dining room.

"Don't they look great together?" Beth asked it with some giddiness Tom didn't quite get.

"Well," Tom helped himself to a Heineken, "she does. And it looks like he bought a new suit."

"You're being asinine again. I think she's happy. It looks like it."

"I hope so." Tom couldn't help himself. "What's up with you? What's the big surprise?"

"You'll see." She got a little more serious for a second. "I want you to be supportive, okay?"

He nodded. "For you, absolutely. Count on it."

She hugged his neck and pulled him back towards the living room.

Mingling politely, he struggled showing interest and in any way faking it. He glanced about, and soon realized Ellen wasn't around. Why waste time?

A few steps away and down a hall led him to the bathroom for the downstairs. His timing still impeccable, Ellen emerged just as he walked up. Her face lifted to his, and seeing it was him, a broad grin spread at her mouth.

Not wasting a second, he grabbed her hand, and started walking them further down the hall. He brought them around a corner, and they were outside a spare bedroom, the hall very dimly lit.

"Tom!" Her eyes arched high and the smile stayed, but she fretted about his risk-taking.

He hooked an arm around her middle and started to pull her close, when her face turned to the sound of steps coming around the corner toward them.

His arm loosened and his hand rested at her hip. Maybe the person coming in their direction was only going to the bathroom. But their steps kept coming.

Beth rounded the corner. Her face tensed at the sight of them, and she looked back and forth at them.

"What's going on?" She shook her head.

He was at a loss. "I--"

Beth didn't want to wait.

"C'mon. It's time." Her face showed she didn't know what to make of them, but she backed on around to get them to the living room.

Tom and Ellen followed Beth back, and Tom shot a devious look over to Ellen. Ellen was blinking and shaking her head, no doubt stunned at how close they came to being found by Beth at the wrong time.

Back in the living room, the whole scene seemed off to Tom. The brighter light in the living room struck a contrast to where they had just huddled. The people all seemed to face towards him and Ellen. It all felt strange.

Then, a series of actions unfolded that he would think of later as being all one big blur.

Beth thanked everyone for coming. She said the time had come for the news.

Then Gary came forward from the crowd. Stepping right up to where Ellen stood beside him and Beth. Gary sported a goofy grin and reached for his jacket's inside pocket.

Time seemed to stop and all sound hushed, as Tom watched Gary pull the small box from his pocket, get on his knee, and face up at Ellen. Gary's lips moved, but Tom wasn't listening to his words.

Still struggling to hear or process what he was observing, he did sense Ellen sway and then her shoulders shaking. Beside her, Beth put a hand to her shoulder with the first words Tom could finally make out.

"Oh mom, that's so sweet. I can't remember the last time I've seen you cry. Congratulations."

On instinct, Tom felt the need to act. In his mind, to lead. His gut clenched, but his hands clapped in celebration. The rest of the crowd followed his lead.

His stomach still churned as he saw Gary and Ellen embrace. After a short hug, she turned to Tom and threw arms around his neck. During their hug, he heard her mumble in his ear.

"Oh Tom."

He forced a big smile when they broke their hug and he led a toast.

"To Ellen and Gary."

Everyone joined in.

Tom shook Gary's hand. "You're a lucky man."

Gary vigorously shook back. "We need to grab a beer sometime."

Tom chimed right back. "Let's do that."

Gary and Ellen started accepting everyone's kind words, and Tom headed to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of water. Everyone was getting their turn to talk to the engaged couple, and Tom tried slipping quietly away.

Before he could reach the door, he heard Ellen's voice behind him.

"Tom." She hugged him goodbye. Held him tightly a long moment.

When they pulled apart, she looked up at him and tears formed again.

She strained to make her words audible. "I love you."

He put on his biggest of smiles. "I love you too, mom."

Kissing at her forehead, he added, "Everything's going to be fine."

He left, his stomach flipping.

...

14.

He drove home in a daze. Now and then, he chuckled to himself. After all, he'd been foolish. About the whole situation. He started to figure he had set off an adventure, and had almost wrecked his mother's relationship.

Back off. He should let this play out on its own. If he'd been right about how she was and what she truly needed, it'd work it out on its own.

Entering the dimly lit apartment, it'd never felt so quiet or so desolate. He had some great things and made money. But he wanted a woman like her that attracted him deeply like she did. Something about the outer poise of her and the inner hunger of her thrilled him like nothing else had before.

The truth also was that he loved being with her. Loved listening to her. Wondered how she would react to certain things.

Throwing his keys on the counter, he dragged himself to the living room and plopped onto the sofa. He considered getting a beer and putting on some music. The better thing would be to crash.

Maybe Gant was right. Now that they had fucked, deep down he really didn't want to let go of this. And if he didn't, then how could things not, at some point, get crazy. Open and public crazy.

Sitting alone in his mostly empty home, he fought feeling hollow. This will work out as it should. This may be some shit, but I am not going to wallow.

His phone pinged. It was her. "Are you alright?"

He struck his most reassuring tone. "Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine. Enjoy your friends, your evening. I've got an early morning tomorrow."

"I feel so weird about everything. Maybe... ."

"Don't feel weird. Everything's fine. It'll all work out. Now, go celebrate. You have to." He laughed.

She nervously laughed back. "Okay."

He hung up and laid his head back.

Slowing his breathing and telling himself not to think, he grew drowsy. More and more, he drifted.

...

15.

Next thing he knew his phone was ringing again, and waking him up.

The display said, "Mom Cell."

"Hey," he mumbled. Glancing back at his phone he saw it said 11:00 pm. He'd fallen asleep for quite a while.

"Is now a bad time?" She spoke softly.

"Uh no. What do you mean?"

"Um, I'm downstairs. Can I come up?"

"You are?" He sat straight up. "Yeah, of course."

In the moments it took for her elevator ride to reach his floor, he anticipated how she might try to let him down gently. Bring things to a halt. It was coming.

He ought to take the high ground, he knew.

When she got upstairs, he was surprised at how good it was to see her. She looked stressed and tired. But it stoked him she had on fresh lipstick.

They embraced for a quick hug and he got her on inside the apartment.

They walked towards the living room, but she stopped him in place.

"I've been worried about you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good."

"You didn't stay long. Sorta left abruptly."

"Everything's fine. I have an early morning. No big deal."

She looked into his eyes, and he could see she really was concerned. At the same time, her captivating eyes again made her seem some new version of herself to him. An older woman as alluring as any he'd ever seen and not the doting parent he'd known forever.

She spoke tentatively. "I know it's late, but I thought maybe we should talk some. I mean, this —-this situation—-is pretty twisted, I guess."

He smiled reassuringly. "We can talk some. Um, I'm kind of beat though. I gotta be up early."

Slowly she nodded and gave the briefest of looks over his shoulder to his bedroom.

Even though it felt off to suggest it, he mentioned what he really wanted.

"You're welcome to stay here. We can talk as we turn in."

She gave him a questioning glance. "Well... I didn't come over here to do anything."

"I understand. We won't." He shrugged. "And I also understand if you don't. We can talk tomorrow. I'm fine either way."

"I'm tired, too. Plus the couple of glasses of wine."

"Yeah, you should stay. We can crash."

He didn't wait on her to respond. He just turned and headed back to the bedroom. He really needed some sleep.

As he got into the bedroom, he was relieved she was right behind him. She peered about uncertainly. Seeing his walk-in closet, she walked over and into it.

"Is this your closet?"

He laughed. "Yeah."

She wandered about it curiously, eying the rows of shoes, and then the numerous suits and dress shirts. Most of them white and crisp, her fingers traced about them as her voice lightly wafted back to him.

"I'm going to need a tee or something."

He walked inside with her and went to a chest of drawers. He retrieved one of many extra-large white t-shirts and handed it to her. As he left the closet, he passed very close to her, and it affected her. She froze and stared. But he kept going.

Getting to the bed, he sat and started tugging off his shoes and socks. As he did, he glanced back over to where she was moving in his periphery. What he saw stopped him place.

She had undone her jeans and was shedding them off. She laid them carefully over on a stand. Off came her blouse. It left her in a pink lace bra and thin bikini panties. Turning from the stand she faced out towards the bedroom.

Paying attention to the snaps of her bra and not looking at him, she undid the bra, freeing her wide breasts to slope down and about. Their shaking did nothing to hide the erect reddish nipples protruding out.

His dick sprang to life, and his eyes stayed glued to her.

She didn't look his way, and simply bent at her waist. Her fingers had hooked the sides of her panties and worked them downward. There wasn't a clear view of her middle until she stood straight.

Staying posed right before him, she stood still and took a long moment. Not looking his way, instead her head tilted back and her hands ran up and through her hair, with an elaborate expression of exhaling.

It wasn't lost on him. This deliberate unveiling and pose. The large dark nipples and brown patch of hair at her pussy was displayed for him. His cock jumped in his pants.

After her slow pose, she picked up the t-shirt, and in one smooth motion, she brought it over her head. Her hands helped smooth it as it fell to completely cover her.

Smiling straight at him, she came from the closet and headed to the other side of the bed. The end of the tee went to mid-thigh and her legs looked smooth. At her chest, the two points sticking out on the tee were obvious.

She got into bed, and he stood up. He casually unbuttoned his shirt. He was acutely aware of his throbbing cock that went towards the left leg of his trousers and flaring them.

A sweet chime sounded out in the bedroom. It caused her to jump. She reached to her purse and pulled her phone. Awkwardly, she cradled the phone and held the sheet to her.

"Hi, everything's okay."

Her voice gave calmness into the phone, while her eyes danced watching Tom's face, then to his hands at his shirt, then back at his face. He could only imagine Gary's tone on the other end of the call.

Tom stripped his shirt back and off, and wasted no time doing the same for his t-shirt. He stood straight in front of her, unabashed. He watched her eyes take in his broad chest and solid abs. He let her gaze as her voice tightened on her call.

"I know, I know. Yeah, it's late. I'm just going to crash over here tonight."

Tom could hear intense chatter rumbling from Gary's end of the call, and he couldn't help a small grin. He put his hands to his belt, and undid the trousers in short order. He was taking them down with her full attention and her tone turned husky on the call.

"He's got a spare bedroom. I'm tired. It's late. It's just what I'm going to do."

With the trousers off, he stood in only a light blue pair of boxer-briefs, his bulging cock curving as it strained just underneath. Her mouth fell open, and her hand slightly lowered the phone from her mouth. He casually laughed.