Challenge Accepted Ch. 10

Story Info
The plot against Jenny. The party. The decision.
10.6k words
4.65
5.5k
7
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Author's Note: This is a long chapter. In an effort to avoid redundant chapters and writing a scene from both Jenny's and Cyndi's points of view, I have interwoven chapters by writing sections from different viewpoints and having a small section in the third person. This enables you to understand what both characters are thinking and feeling at the same time. I leave it to the reader to determine if this was a successful solution to keeping the action flowing and interesting.

Cyndi

"Whatever you do, don't let on that we know each other," Marie says.

"It got this," I tell her as I leave the table.

Now, to call Esther. I've been wondering what happened to Jenny because I haven't seen her in a few months. Both times we partied at Esther's, we had a blast. I was even starting to fall for her. Then that guy showed up and took her away from me, and I haven't seen her since. Well, that's going to change. Marie said that Esther is throwing a graduation party and that Jenny will be there. I need to get invited to that party.

It's Friday night, and if I know Esther, she's either at a party or having one. So, I send her a text.

C: Hey, girl - what's hangin? Wanna get together tonight?

Having no idea how long it will take Esther to respond to my text, I begin walking to her apartment. About halfway there, my phone chimes.

E: Sure! Come over to my apt.

Perfect! When I get there, I hear music playing behind the door. Knocking loudly, I wait for someone to answer. It doesn't happen. I turn the doorknob, and it opens. What I see is spectacular. Esther and a couple of girls that I don't know are dancing around in their underwear, pretending they are strippers or something. This, I can work with.

Esther sees me when I walk in and slithers over. When she begins grinding on me, I grab her hips grind right back. She's drunk. Esther pulls my shirt over my head, letting my tits flop free. One of the other girls comes over, gets behind me, and the three of us grind together. Reaching behind Esther, I unclasp her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her nipples are hard, pink, and inviting. Leaning down, I take one of them into my mouth and suck on it. When it pops from my mouth, I swipe my tongue across it before sucking it back between my lips. Esther grabs the back of my head and pulls me into her chest as my hands roam down her back to her ass. Her panties are gone, so I tuck my fingers into her crack, looking for her pussy. Found it. She is wet beyond belief.

The girl behind me has unbuttoned my pants and is worming them down my legs. As usual, I'm not wearing any underwear, and the cool air hits my cunt, giving me a shiver.

I lean into Esther's ear and whisper, "Let's take this to the couch."

She nods, and we dance our way over to the couch, and Esther falls back onto it. Leaning forward, I plant my lips on hers and kiss her hard. When I open my mouth, her tongue meets mine, and we wrestle. I kiss my way down her torso until I find the prize I'm looking for. Her wet cunt. Spreading her legs, I go in gently. First my tongue, and then my fingers. I give her everything I have to make her come. There's something about pussy that drives me wild. Esther's is good, but the one I really want is Jenny's.

The last time I partied with Jenny, she gave me the mother of all orgasms. She's a master at eating yoni. She knows what I like, and I haven't found another woman that can do that for me. Not even Marie or Sandra, though they've come close. And then she disappeared.

Esther's party goes for a few hours, and when it ends, I smell like pussy from head to toe, and I love it. The only people left are Esther, her roomie, and me. Esther and I are making out when a guy walks into her apartment. He's cute, but he's a guy. Esther breaks away from me, leaving me on the couch, and goes to him. I'm not jealous when she kisses him deeply, just disappointed. I have a plan, and I'm hoping he doesn't ruin it. Esther brings the guy over to the couch and introduces us.

"Cyndi, this is Fred."

"Hey, Fred. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Cyndi," he says. "Esther. I only have about an hour before I have to get back. Do you want to do this another time?"

"Fuck no. Get those clothes off."

I feel a bit awkward sitting on the couch naked in front of a guy I just met, but it makes it easier when he removes his shirt. His muscles have muscles, and his abs form the perfect washboard. When he drops his drawers, he's packing a surprise. I haven't seen a cock this big in a long time. Esther drops to her knees and takes the tip of it into her mouth. The monster is hanging down, and she's breathing life into it. Not wanting to be a spectator, I get on my knees on the other side of it and suck one of his balls into my mouth. Fred reaches down and caresses my boob before pinching my nipple. This could be fun!

When the snake comes alive, Fred lies back on the couch, stroking his monster. Esther hovers over him and slides down his rod slowly, letting her vagina stretch to accommodate his pole. I'm still on my knees, so I hold his shaft and wiggle it around to work it into Esther. I don't want to be left out, so I perch my pussy over Fred's face and sit on it. His lips and tongue are divine. Leaning forward, I kiss Esther while holding her tits. She bounces and gyrates with her head thrown back, and when she's had enough, she leans into me and kisses me hard.

"Do you want a turn?" she asks.

"Shit...yeah."

Esther pries herself away, and I move into position. I know this will hurt initially, but it will be worth it once I push past the pain. His shaft is well lubed from Esther's cum which makes it easier to get him inside me. Once he's as far as he will go, I move my hips in a circle, like I'm dancing the hula. He feels so fucking good. Unfortunately, I can't take him all the way, even though I desperately try. I want to see if I can get him to come because, with his balls, there must be a gallon of it waiting for Esther and me. It's a good thing I'm on birth control, or I'd be in trouble. I give it everything I have, but he doesn't even come close. I collapse when I climax because I'm completely worn out. Esther helps me get off Fred and begins jacking him as she licks and sucks. That's when he comes.

It's like an erupting volcano. Sperm shoots everywhere. Esther captures what she can, leaving the rest for me, but it's too much. I like cum as much as the next girl, but I can only take so much...and he has too much. Esther grabs a towel and cleans up the mess as Fred pulls his jeans back on.

"Thanks, Esther! That was awesome," Fred says.

Esther stands and kisses him deeply. He doesn't seem to care that her mouth was full of his white goo a few minutes ago. When they stop kissing, Fred grabs his shirt and slides it over his head as he leaves. Fuck! I didn't get a thank you.

Esther's smile goes from one ear to the other when she looks at me. Looking down, I'm a mess. I have cum dripping off my tits and down my stomach. Esther hands me the towel, and I wipe the cum off.

"Wanna take a shower with me?" Esther asks.

"Do I ever!"

We take our clothes to her room before getting in the shower. First, Esther washes my back and then reaches around to cup my tits before squeezing them. Next, her fingers glide to my areolas, and she stretches my nipples out, just far enough to send pulses to my pussy, and then releases them to bounce back into place. Fuck, that feels good! She then gets on her knees and washes my butt, her fingers paying particular attention to my asshole and pussy. When she stands, she turns me around and pins me against the wall, and kisses me hard. I kiss her back, letting her know that I like how she's making me feel. Then, it's my turn to wash her, and I mimic her actions to a tee. When we're done, we dry off and go to her room.

Looking at the clock, it's two in the morning. "I don't know if it's safe to walk back to my apartment," I tell Esther. "Would you mind driving me?"

"Why don't you stay here? That is...if you don't mind sleeping in my bed."

"Mind? Hell, I would love that!"

We throw our clothes off her bed and climb in. Esther leans into me, and we kiss. This is a softer, gentler kiss than before, one with emotion and feeling. But unfortunately, we are both tired, so we don't make out for very long before falling asleep.

***************

When I awaken, Esther is still asleep. My main goal of seeing her last night was to get invited to her graduation party. Sadly, that didn't happen, so I need to look for a way to bring it up before leaving this morning. Esther seems so peaceful when she sleeps, her breasts rising and falling with each breath she takes. I fight the urge to crawl between her legs and eat her out. Instead, I opt to cuddle next to her with my arm across her belly and fall back asleep.

I wake up again when Esther wiggles away from me. She's looking at me when I open my eyes.

"Hey, sleepyhead," she says to me.

"Hey. Thanks for letting me stay here last night. You sure know how to show a girl a good time."

"It was my pleasure. I'm glad you came over."

Crawling out of bed, I see some notes on her desk that appear to be a list. I wonder...

"Are you ready for graduation?" I ask her.

"Yeah...it won't be long until we're officially grown-ups."

"Grown-ups. Hah! I don't know if I'll ever grow up. I kind of like being the irresponsible party girl."

"You are a good party girl, that's for sure! Oh! Hey...speaking of parties. Jenny and I are throwing a graduation party; do you want to come?"

"Jenny?"

"Yeah. You know. The tall blonde that you hooked up with at a couple of my parties?"

"Oh...yeah. She's hot!"

"Yeah...but she's taken now. She went and got herself a boyfriend."

"A boyfriend? Ech. Oh well, easy come, easy go. So, a graduation party, huh?"

"Yeah. It should be fun. Beer, dancing, a pool, and a hot tub. It's at a beach house, so the ocean is fair game too. You can come if you want to."

"You know me, I never turn down a good party. And if you're throwing it, it'll be good!" Perfect! Mission accomplished.

"Awesome. I'll text you the details later."

"Sounds great. Thanks!"

After getting dressed, I walk home and eat some breakfast. Now it's time to plot how I will get Jenny away from that guy...what's his name again? Josh...yeah...away from Josh.

***************

Jenny

Spending the day with Mom and Dad is fun. Dad is quieter than usual, but he seems to be enjoying himself as much as we are. We take them to the Observatory and on a couple of studio tours, which they get a kick out of. Tomorrow, they're going to a taping of a game show. Since they are leaving Wednesday afternoon, we want to spend as much time with them as possible.

When we get home and walk in the door, my cell phone rings. It's Esther, and she wants to nail down some final arrangements for the party tomorrow. The celebration begins at four in the afternoon, giving us plenty of time to eat, drink, and play. Josh and I flop onto the couch as I finish my call with Esther.

"Shouldn't we go to the store to buy food for tomorrow?" Josh asks.

"Don't need to."

"Really? I thought we were grilling and stuff."

"We are, but we assigned the food to our friends. Yours are bringing the kegs. Mine are bringing the snacks and salads, and Esther's are bringing the meat."

"What about dessert?"

"If you want, but I don't think people will be interested in dessert with all the other stuff we're having."

Josh yawns as he slides sideways to lie down. Resting his head on my lap, he looks up at me. I can't help but run my fingers through his curly hair. Damn, he's cute. Josh closes his eyes, and before I know it, he's asleep. I undo a few buttons on his shirt and slide my hand inside. My fingers disappear into his hairy chest as I caress his pecs. His nipples are hard little buttons, so I play with them, which wakes him up.

"C'mon, Sweetheart. Let's go to bed," I suggest.

Getting off my lap, Josh stands and then helps me up. Taking my hand, we climb the stairs side-by-side to go into our bedroom. After taking a shower, we climb into bed and snuggle. We're too tired to have sex, and it doesn't take long to fall asleep.

***************

Cyndi

Esther asks me to bring a package of hot dogs with me. I guess we have to carpool or something because there's limited parking where we're going. She said there will be only about fifteen people at the party. Small and intimate will be a challenge.

Esther is driving, and in the car with us is her friend Jo who is in charge of the music. This sounds more like a potluck rather than a party, but whatever, I'm dressed for the occasion. I'm wearing a thin sundress over my string bikini.

It's a beautiful beach house in Malibu that takes about an hour to drive to.

"Whose house is this, Esther?"

"A friend of mine."

"Anyone I know?"

"I don't think so."

Security is over the top. Two guards check to see if we are on the list before we can drive in and park, and then two more recheck us before we are allowed near the door. Esther doesn't knock; she just walks in. The place is impressive. Whoever owns this place has money. We arrive about an hour before the party starts, which I'm not used to. I like to walk in late and make an impressive entrance, but I guess this is a sacrifice I'll just have to deal with.

***************

Jenny and Cyndi

Stepping down into the living room, Cyndi spots her prize. She's in the kitchen slicing carrots into thin sticks. Damn, she's hot!

She remembers Jenny being pretty with a body that doesn't stop, but she forgot just how sexy she is. Jenny's hair is in a ponytail that sways, causing Cyndi's cunt to clinch and her insides tremble down low as she watches Jenny move about. She has to be careful to not give her plot away, but she's determined to have Jenny by the end of the night, one way or another.

"Hellooo? Hellooo? Earth to Cyndi...hellooo!" Esther says to Cyndi as she waves her hand in front of her face. She was so distracted by Jenny that she didn't hear Esther. She realizes that she needs to focus and not let her desires give her away. "C'mon, let's get those dogs in the fridge, and I'll introduce you," Esther continues.

Following Esther to the kitchen, Cyndi's nervousness grows as she nears Jenny. She wants Jenny to remember her, but it doesn't appear that she does...or...she's playing it cool.

"Jenny, this is Cyndi, and you know Jo," Esther says.

"Cyndi. Nice to meet you," Jenny says quietly. Her heart flutters, and her stomach churns because Cyndi is the girl she's been fantasizing about. Cyndi is the one that she's been missing. Having Cyndi standing right next to her, her yearnings are more intense than ever. Looking at Cyndi's thin dress stirs Jenny's imagination of her perfect tits, and the desire to suck on her nipples fills her. Her sudden fantasy switches to Cyndi's pussy. I bet it's freshly shaved...just for me! Jenny's mouth waters with lust. Taking a deep breath, she lets it out slowly so that nobody will notice how worked up she is.

Jenny gives Jo a hug as she greets her. That lucky bitch! Cyndi mentally groans.

Putting the dogs in the fridge, Cyndi and Jo follow Esther out back to meet Josh. She can see why Jenny grabbed hold of him. He's tall and not just an average six-footer...he must be at least six-four if not taller. With his broad shoulders and biceps that stretch his short sleeves, he is a hunk, that's for sure. He has too much hair for her taste, but whatever. Doubt creeps into her mind that her plan may not be as easy as she thought.

After their introductions, Cyndi returns to Jenny. She's alone in the kitchen, so now is the time to strike.

"Hey, Jenny, I've missed you," Cyndi says quietly. She needs to gauge her carefully to see if she remembers her.

"You have?" Jenny asks coyly. She desperately tries to hide her longing desires for Cyndi, but there's a twinkle in her eyes that gives her away.

Cyndi forgot how green Jenny's eyes are but does remember thinking how unusual it is for a blonde to have green eyes...especially the hypnotic green that Jenny's eyes possess.

"I have," Cyndi says as she gets close to her. Gazing deep into her eyes, she gently touches her hand to see how she'll respond. Jenny flinches. Looking at her chest, her nipples push through her top a little more than they were when they first walked in...which gives Jenny away, and Cyndi now knows that Jenny does, indeed, remember her!

Cyndi doesn't know what Jenny is nervous about, but Jenny does. The second their fingers touch, Jenny feels what seems like a bolt of electricity shoot from her hand...to her nipples...and then to her pussy. She's afraid to return Cyndi's gaze because she doesn't want to give herself away, but she can't help herself. Jenny has a hard time collecting her thoughts as she's drawn into Cyndi's deep blue mesmerizing eyes

"I...I...uhmm...I," Jenny stammers.

"It's okay, Jenny. Esther told me you have a boyfriend now. It's too bad because I was hoping we could get together sometime. You know...like we did at Esther's parties?"

Cyndi's desire for Jenny increases fourfold when she blushes. There are tiny beads of sweat on Jenny's forehead. She's nervous, all right. Jenny glances outside and then back at Cyndi before looking down at their interlaced fingers. Cyndi gives her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Uhmm...I...Uhmm--" Jenny is so shaken that she can't form words...only sounds. She's embarrassed that she must seem like some kind of idiot who can't form a single word, but she can't help herself.

"Shhh...It's okay." Now is the time to pounce. Leaning in, Cyndi kisses her on the lips.

It's a good thing I set the knife down, Jenny thinks as she immediately stiffens and panics. "No...I can't, Cyndi. I want to, but I can't."

Cyndi kisses her again, and this time, she opens her mouth and uses her tongue. Then, placing her hand behind Jenny's neck, she pulls her in. That's when Jenny melts, and Cyndi knows that Jenny is hers.

Jenny wants Cyndi more than anything right now. She struggles internally because, on the one hand, she loves Josh with all of her heart, but on the other hand, she wants Cyndi. She wants to taste her pussy, she wants to consume her, and she wants to make out with her. But, more than anything, she wants to make out with her.

"That's more like it," Cyndi purrs.

"Cyndi...look...uhm...you know how much I like having sex with you--"

"No, but I know how much I like having it with you."

Unexpectedly, Jenny takes Cyndi's hand and guides it under her dress. She pulls her panties to the side to let Cyndi feel her soaked pussy. Damn, girl. You have missed me! Nice! Cyndi thinks excitedly. Sliding her finger into Jenny, Cyndi presses against her g-spot while she thumbs her clit. Then, Cyndi pumps just enough to get Jenny to involuntarily gyrate her hips, letting Cyndi know how much she likes being fingered. Jenny's pussy is now wet beyond belief, and Cyndi has one desire left...to taste her once again.

"That's the girl I remember. That's the girl I want," Cyndi whispers into her ear. Then, Cyndi sucks her finger into her mouth, causing her taste buds to go wild as Jenny's nectar coats her tongue. Fuck, she's delectable.

Jenny unconsciously licks her lips as Cyndi succulently sucks on her finger and when she draws it out.

Cyndi wants to throw Jenny on the ground and attack her, but she knows she needs to control herself and continue to play it cool. She knows that Jenny is on the hook, and all that's left is to reel her in. So, Cyndi kisses Jenny again, knowing that it's now just a matter of time.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers