Challenge Accepted Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had you fuck her? It takes two to tango, Josh...well, in this case, three. Cyndi asked if you objected, and you didn't say anything. You sure as hell didn't turn her away...you fucked her like a train plowing into a station. I didn't have you fuck her, Josh. You did that. Granted, I didn't mind; I mean, how could I? In fact, I got off watching the two of you. Don't ask me why, but it turned me on watching you fuck her."

Josh shakes his head. "Having sex with her wasn't right. That's on me. I shouldn't have done it. I was mad because you were okay with me fucking another woman...and it's not okay. It's not okay with me. Jenny...you're the only woman I want to be with. I love you, Jenny...you and only you."

"I love you too, Josh, but it was only sex. It was no different than the parties we used to go to. It didn't mean anything, Josh. It was just sex."

"I wasn't committed to anyone when I went to those parties, Jenny, but now...I am...to you. I can't fuck around and be committed to you at the same time. That's not who I am. The only person I want to have sex with is the woman I love. That's you, Jenny. You may not feel like I betrayed you, but I feel that way, and it's tearing me up inside."

"So, you're telling me that I can't have sex with Cyndi and be with you at the same time? Is that what you're saying, Josh? I love you! I love you more than the world, but are you making me decide between my urges to be with Cyndi and the love I have for you?"

"I'm trying to explain that I can't be in a relationship where I have to share you with someone else. If you want to be with Cyndi, then be with Cyndi. But, if you want to be with me, then be with me. I know you can swing both ways, and it doesn't mean anything to you. I can't do that, Jenny. I just can't."

The man I love has given me an ultimatum, and I have to choose. Am I willing to lose Josh forever to be with Cyndi? Or do I make a final commitment to be with Josh and never have sex with Cyndi again? Do I sacrifice my urges for Cyndi for the man I love? Am I willing to surrender my love for Josh to fulfill my sexual desires for Cyndi? No matter how I look at it, I will lose one or the other...which person means more to me?

Looking at my watch, we have to get my parents to the airport to avoid missing their flight. So, I ask Josh if he wants to go, and he does. Thank God!

All the way to the airport, I think about the decision I have to make. But, in the end, there are only two questions to answer: Do I give up the only person in my life that I love beyond measure for a sexual adventure? And, do I love having sex with Cyndi so much that I give up Josh? At first, I struggle, but my answer is clear when I think about losing Josh.

We get my parents to the airport, help them with their luggage and say goodbye before they go through security. Walking out of the airport, Josh doesn't look at me; he doesn't even reach for my hand. He doesn't smile. Once we're alone, he becomes distant...I need to find a way to pull him back to me...to us.

"Josh, are you mad at me?" I ask.

"No."

"You won't talk to me. It's like I'm not even here."

"I'm angry with myself. Okay? I'm pissed at the way I acted this morning."

"How you acted? You mean when we had sex with Cyndi?"

"Fuck, Jenny! Yes, yes! When we had sex with Cyndi."

"I don't understand."

"I'm mad because I acted on impulse. I let my emotions take control of me, and I messed up."

"You didn't mess up, Josh. I was right there. We were in it together."

"No. You don't understand. When I was screwing, banging, fucking, call it whatever you want, Cyndi, I was mad. I was mad at her, I was mad at you, I was mad at myself for letting things go too far."

"I'm more to blame than you are. I didn't tell her to get out of our bed. I'm the one who enjoyed having sex with her"--when those last words come out of my mouth, Josh's face turns red, and he grimaces--"Don't be mad at yourself, Josh. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Jenny...Gawd! Jenny...I didn't have sex with her to enjoy it. I did it to punish her. I could have hurt her...fuck, maybe I did, I don't know. What if she accuses me of raping her? And what if I got her pregnant? Jenny, what will happen to us if she's pregnant?"

"Josh...she's fine. You didn't hurt her, and you certainly didn't rape her. If anything, she liked it, and you didn't get her pregnant. You pulled out, remember? You sprayed your cum all over my face, which I didn't appreciate, by the way."

"Yeah...sorry about that. I know I pulled out, but some may have still gotten inside her. Fuck, Jenny. If she gets pregnant...I'm in deep shit. What if she's a gold-digger and comes after me? Damn it! I should have used a condom. I know better."

He knows better? Wait a minute! "Josh, the first time we had sex, at Esther's party, you didn't use a condom. You came on my back, remember?"

"Uh...yeah...I remember. But that was different."

"Different? How, Josh? How was that different?"

"You're on the pill."

"But you didn't know that, Josh. So, how was it different?"

Josh's face turns red again. I know him well enough that this time it isn't out of anger; it's out of embarrassment. I don't take my eyes off him while waiting for his answer. It's not that I'm angry at him; I just want to know why he's mad for not using a condom with Cyndi but isn't upset about it with me.

"Jenny...you don't understand...it was different."

"Then enlighten me, Josh."

"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?"

"I'm not planning on it."

"Jenny...the first time I met you, and we kissed, I fell in love with you. I didn't believe in love at first sight until the night we met. There...okay? Now you know. I've loved you since we first met. Because of that, I didn't think about what would happen if you got pregnant. All I knew was I loved you, and I wanted to be with you."

My breath hitches as Josh confesses this. My heart flutters, and my insides are incredibly warm. "You've loved me since the night we first met?"

"Yes."

"Josh...Josh, I love you so much," I breathe out heavily. When I take his hand, I realize that he's shaking, and his palm is sweaty. Usually, this isn't an attractive thing, but considering the moment, I feel closer to him now than ever before.

Knowing this makes my decision ironclad. The answer is clear. I don't love Cyndi, and I don't want to lose Josh for some fling that will probably go nowhere. I want to be with Josh. I love him. It's not going to be easy, but I'll do anything for him...to keep him in my life.

"Josh, the only person I want to be with is you. Not Cyndi. You! Come hell or high water, I won't let this happen again."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"What about Cyndi...I'm not sure she feels the same way."

"I'll call her."

"Jenny?"

"Don't worry, Josh. I'll take care of it." He drops his head into his hands. I don't know if it's because of guilt, shame, disgust, or what, but he is definitely not happy. I vow to myself that I'll never let him be this unhappy again...no matter what. I can't lose Josh; I just...I can't.

Pulling into the hotel parking lot, Josh gets out of the Subaru, and without looking at me, tells me that he'll see me at home. Then, slipping into his car that we lent to my parents, he drives away.

I have to fix this, and the only way is to make sure that Cyndi understands that she and I can never be together again. Deep inside, I'm unsure about turning Cyndi away, but the alternative of losing Josh is unbearable. I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. Taking a few deep breaths, I try to figure out how to break the news to Cyndi. Fuck! Sexually, I'm drawn to her. We fit together like a hand in a glove. She can get me off almost as good as Josh can. Almost, I say to myself. I'm drawn to Josh too, but differently. When I examine my feelings about Josh more carefully, the way I'm drawn to him is emotional, physical, and spiritual. The times when we are together and the world dissolves around us are euphoric. Being with him makes me happy, joyful, and satisfied. Cyndi satisfies me sexually, but Josh fills all of my needs. The fact that Josh loves me seals my decision. That's another difference between Cyndi and Josh...she doesn't love me. She loves being with me, but she doesn't love me.

I take a few more deep breaths and dial my cell phone.

***************

Cyndi

Sitting in a booth at the restaurant where Marie and I are meeting, I think over the events of the last twenty-four hours. I'm giddy with excitement because I not only had sex with Jenny, but she agreed to see me later this week. Come to think of it...having sex with Josh wasn't too bad either. Maybe instead of taking Jenny away from him, I'll talk with her about becoming a third wheel. I'm getting wet just thinking about eating Jenny's cunt while Josh fucks me.

I jump when Marie asks, "Hey, Cyndi...how'd it go?" I didn't see her slip into the seat across from me.

"Oh, hey, Marie. It went great!"

"Yeah? Tell me every dirty detail."

I explain how I approached Jenny in the kitchen when she was alone, and we made out. Marie is especially interested in how Jenny placed my hand in her crotch, and I gave her a quick finger-fuck. Of course, she doesn't want to hear about how I sucked Josh's cock while Jenny fucked him by the pool, but her ears perk back up when I explain how I snuck into Jenny's bed.

"You slept with her last night? What about Josh?"

"He was out cold. He didn't even wake up when we orgasmed together.

"You came at the same time? Sweet!"

"Yeah! And after we had sex, we made out for a bit before falling asleep in each other's arms. It was the best thing ever, until this morning when I opened my eyes, and Josh was staring at me."

"Crap...he caught you? How did you worm your way out of that one?"

"It turned out that Josh wasn't upset about it at all. In fact, after giving him a blow job, he gave me the fucking of my life. I didn't know I liked it rough until this morning. Shit, it was awesome. My legs are still a bit wobbly, but it was worth it."

"You let him fuck you? Ewwww!"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it, sister."

"Pass!"

"Whatever."

"Strange though. After I gave him the blow job, the look on his face gave me the impression he was mad about something. But then he fucked the shit out of me. Damn, I could use another fucking like that. I thought he was going to ram my vagina up into my throat. I had no idea how good a rough fuck felt. And when he came...he sprayed it all over Jenny's face. I wanted to lick it off her, but she wasn't happy about having cum in her hair and eyes and wiped it off before I could get to it. He's definitely a man!"

"That's not necessarily a good thing, Cyndi."

"In this case, it is. Anyway, after breakfast, Josh went out back to finish cleaning it up while the four of us did the dishes. That gave us some quality girl time. Before we left, Jenny and I made out, and she told me that she was dying to eat my pussy again. I'm supposed to call her to see when we can get together."

"God, I envy you. We should set it up so that Jenny and the three of us get together after she stops seeing Josh."

"Three of us?

"Um...yeah...I wouldn't leave Sandra out."

"Oh...yeah...Sandra. That sounds like fun."

Our meals come, so we chat about what we're going to do now that we've graduated and how our lives will change. I'm in mid-sentence when my cell rings. Looking down, I see that it's Jenny, and I can't help but smile.

"Who is it?" Marie asks.

"It's Jenny...I guess she couldn't wait for me to call her. This should be good."

Reaching down, I pick up my phone and answer it. "Hey, Jen...long time no kiss. Did you figure out when we can get together? I miss you already!"

"Hey, Cyndi...uhm...Josh is worried that he may have hurt you this morning and that he may have gotten some cum inside you. He's afraid you may get pregnant.

"Hurt me? Hell, No! In fact, I can't wait for him to fuck me like that again...it was awesome! Tell him not to worry about me getting pregnant either because I'm on the pill."

"I'll let him know. Thanks."

"No prob. So, when are we going to get together again? I have a few itches that need to be scratched."

"Uhmmm...yeah...well...we're not. Josh and I have decided to be monogamous."

"Monogamous? What the hell? Why?" I crinkle my nose while looking at Marie. She wants me to put the call on speaker so she can hear, but I shake my head.

"Josh and I had a long talk--"

"But, this morning? We agreed--"

"I know...I know--"

"C'mon, Jenny. Don't let him dictate what makes you happy. Don't tie yourself down to just him. I mean...we're so good together."

"You're right, Cyndi. We are good together. And Josh doesn't dictate what makes me happy. I do. Josh and I love each other, Cyndi--"

"What's love got to do with it, Jenny? I'm not saying anything about love. I just want us to be together...we can have so much fun...together, Jenny...together."

"That's just it, Cyndi. We can have a lot of fun together, but I want more than fun. I love Josh and want to be with him...only him."

"Why? He had fun this morning too. Why don't the three of us get together again? Maybe tonight?"

"No, Cyndi. Not tonight. You see...Josh didn't really have fun--"

"What are you talking about? He loved the blow job I gave him, and he gave me the best fucking of my life."

"Yes, he came when you gave him the blow job. And yes, he fucked you. But he didn't love it. In fact, and I should have recognized it, he was pissed. He was mad about letting things go as far as they did and upset with me because I didn't care about him fucking another woman. He was mad at you because he thought you were trying to take me away from him."

"That doesn't make any sense, Jenny. What man doesn't like getting fucked by two women. Do you know how many guys would kill to be in his shoes? Sure, Jenny, my cunt is a little sore, but I'm dying to be fucked by him again."

"You'll have to get it somewhere else, Cyndi. It won't be from Josh."

"But, Jenny--"

"No buts, Cyndi. The decision has been made; we are going to be monogamous from now on."

"Why, Jenny? Why? This doesn't make any sense."

"Cyndi...Josh and I are getting married."

"So...married people fuck around all the time." Marie's face turns pale, and her jaw drops. She mouths the word 'marriage' while shaking her head.

"Not us, Cyndi. We aren't like that. It's him and me...and only him and me."

"But, Jenny...but--"

"No, Cyndi. No. It's over, finished."

"Let's have lunch and discuss this face-to-face, Jenny. There must be something I can say to change your mind."

"There's no point in discussing it further, Cyndi. The decision is written in stone."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. A herd of wild horses won't change our minds."

"Fuck, Jenny. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Cyndi. Be happy. I'm getting married!"

"Yeah...happy...sure. I'll talk to you later, Jenny."

"Thank you for understanding. I'll let you know when we set a date."

"Yeah. You do that." Bitch!

Setting my phone down carefully, I look at Marie.

"They're getting married? Did you say they're getting married?"

"That's what she said. I don't fucking understand it. I just don't. You heard me, I tried to change her mind, but she wasn't having any of it."

"Fuck, Cyndi. Fuck!"

"You're telling me."

After finishing our meal, we pay the check and leave. Marie goes home to Sandra to give her the bad news, and I go home to sulk.

***************

Jenny

When I get home, Josh is on the back deck watching the waves pound against the sand. Walking up behind him, I wrap my arms around him and bury my face into his warm back. Josh takes one of his hands off the banister and holds my hands that are grasping his chest. His heart pounds through his chest; I can hear it with my ear pressed against him and feel it with the palm of my hand. Maybe it's my beating heart that I hear. I love this man so much that I will do anything to make him happy...and I need him to know that.

"I spoke with Cyndi on the way home from the hotel," I say softly.

"And?"

"And you didn't hurt her. She's a little sore, but she's fine. She isn't going to get pregnant either. She's on the pill. And...and she knows that neither of us can have a relationship, of any kind, with her again...ever."

"How did you convince her of that?"

"I had to tell a little white lie, but I didn't think you'd mind."

"Why? What did you tell her?"

"That we're getting married."

"That's a lie? I thought you wanted to get married."

"I do, Josh, but...and this is important"--I pull myself away from him and turn him around. Placing one hand behind his neck, with my fingers buried in his curly hair, I hold his cheek with my other hand and pull him down to me, and we kiss. Tenderly. It's a much-needed kiss that we haven't shared all day. Staring into his hypnotic hazel eyes, I continue--"you still haven't proposed to me."

"Oh yeah...the proposal. I guess I'll have to get on that."

"Sometime soon would be nice, Josh."

"It would, wouldn't it."