Challenge Accepted Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are two things that Jenny thinks about when they kiss...the taste of her own juices on Cyndi's tongue and wanting to bury her face between Cyndi's legs. Her desire to fuck Cyndi is overwhelming.

Finally remembering where she is, Jenny pulls herself back to the here and now and focuses on what she was doing before Cyndi interrupted her. She doesn't want to but knows she must.

"Cyndi...we have a lot to do...I...uhm...can we talk about this later? Please?"

"If by talk"--Cyndi slides her finger back inside of Jenny and pumps a few times-- "you mean fuck...then yes!"

Removing her finger, Cyndi puts it back into her mouth before saying, "Yum. You are delicious!" Then, winking at Jenny, she twirls around and puts more than her usual hip action into her walk as she returns to the back deck. She wants Jenny to know the treat she's in for later tonight.

Jenny's lustful desires burst from within as she watches Cyndi's perfect ass stroll away.

***************

Jenny

A few minutes later, Josh comes inside and wanders over. "Are you okay? You look flustered."

"We need to talk, Josh...like right now." I grab his hand, and we hurry upstairs.

"What's so urgent? Is everything okay?"

"Josh...you know I love you, right?"

"Of course, Sweetheart! Of course, I know that. What's wrong?"

"Well...uhm...yeah...uhm...does Cyndi look familiar to you at all?"

"I recognize her from somewhere but can't quite place it. Why?"

"Josh...Cyndi was at Esther's parties we went to." I wait for the light bulb to ignite before trying to explain further. And it does.

"OH! Yeah, right! Is there a problem? Do I need to talk to Esther about her?"

"NO! No...well...uhm...yes, there is a problem, but Esther doesn't need to get involved. Josh, sweetie, she wants to have sex...uhm...uh...with...me." When the last word escapes my lips, Josh smiles.

"And I can't blame her one bit. You're hot! I want to have sex with you too."

"Josh...the problem is...uhm...I want to have sex with her too."

"You do?"

"Uhm...yeah...remember...the whole bi thing...yes, I do. We were just talking, and well...we kind of...well...kissed."

"OH! Uhm...I don't know what to say, Jenny."

Lifting my skirt, I slide my panties to the side and invite Josh to touch me...to feel how wet I am.

"This is just from Cyndi and me talking...and kissing. Josh, I don't know if I can control myself. You don't know how bad I want her. You wanted me to be honest with you. Well...this is me being honest."

Josh pulls me into him. Having him hold me in his arms helps...it reminds me of his love for me. Then he kisses me, and the world around us dissolves. Nothing else exists except for Josh and me. When he pulls away from my lips, I'm a little dizzy.

"Sweetheart, I promised to let you make your own decisions. I don't own or control you. Of course, I prefer that you don't have sex with Cyndi, but it's not something I'm going to forbid. If this is something you need to do, then I won't stand in your way."

"But...Josh...you do own me. You own my soul and my heart. I love you!"

"And you own me too, Jenny. I love you more than anything in the world. What do you want me to say? Do you want me to tell you not to have sex with her? I don't feel comfortable doing that, but if that's what you need from me, I'll do it. Whatever you need, I'm here for you."

"No...Josh, that's not what I'm saying. I know that you would never do that. It's just my urges...They're so strong. I haven't had to deal with them in a while, and they're returning in force. They are overtaking me...controlling my thoughts...causing me to act before I think."

"Jenny, you are an independent, strong woman. If you want to fight these urges, then do it. If you want my help, then just let me know what you need from me. But, if you want to indulge in them, well...I don't know what to say."

"Of course, I want to indulge in them, Josh! That's my problem; I want to give in. I want to ravage her body. It's not love, Josh, it's pure lust, and I want to swim in it."

Tears form in my eyes. I'm so confused. I want to have sex with Cyndi...badly, but I love Josh and don't want to be unfaithful to him. I bury my head into his chest and sob while he holds me. Then, taking a deep breath, I compose myself and lift my eyes to look at him. His eyes are closed, and his face is relaxed, but his heart betrays him. It's beating hard and fast.

Pulling away, I dry my eyes and face with a tissue. After reapplying my makeup, Josh pulls me back into his arms and kisses me hard. Having him hold me and showing me how much he loves me is what I need to get through this.

"C'mon, Josh. We still have a lot to do," I tell him as I gently take his hand and lead him down the stairs.

It's almost four, and just about everybody is here. Josh goes out front to check with the security detail to make sure everything is okay, and when he returns, he's with his roommate, Dave. They haul the kegs to the back deck and tap one. That's everyone who's been invited; everyone except Marie and Sandra. It's my guess they're not coming. Once everything is put in place, Esther steps to the middle of the room and whistles to get everyone's attention.

"Okay, everyone...here's the deal. This place belongs to a friend of mine, so it's imperative we don't trash it." Esther hands out some bright orange wristbands. "Everyone put one of these on. This will let security know that you're a guest here. The only liquor allowed is the beer in the kegs. We can use the beach, the pool, the Jacuzzi, and this floor of the house. If you're not wearing a wristband and go out front or down to the beach, you will not be let back in...no matter what. If you do go down to the ocean, remember that it's a private beach, so be mindful of the neighbors and your actions. We are here to have fun, not to disturb the neighbors...too much."

"I'd like to make a toast," Josh yells as he raises his red Solo cup. Everyone grabs their cups to get ready. "To our college years. To graduating and moving on with our lives. To adulting. May each of us look at our pasts with fondness and look to our futures with determination. Let nothing stand in our way of becoming who we want to be!"

There's a roar of agreement, and everyone takes a swig of beer.

"Let the party begin!" Esther yells out. "Jo...music!" Esther's friend hits the play button, and the music blares.

The party is great. Everyone is dancing, swimming, playing in the ocean, and eating. Dave lights the grill and begins cooking some dogs and patties as the sun gets low in the sky. Everyone is hungry, so the smell of the barbeque draws them to the patio. Josh takes some plates to the security details to make sure they are taken care of.

I'm sitting on Josh's lap in a lounge chair when the first bit of excitement happens. A guy lifts one of the girls out of the Jacuzzi and sets her on the edge. He slides her bikini to the side and begins licking her pussy. There's a loud whoop as she removes her top off and unties the sides of her bottoms. That's all it takes for everyone to start shedding the little bit of clothing they're wearing. Most everyone has already seen each other naked before, at one party or another, so it's not a big deal when tits, ass, and cocks emerge. A few people dancing inside didn't get the memo, but when they see everyone else, their innocent grinding becomes...well...not so innocent.

My pussy clenches when I see Cyndi kissing Esther. They are all over each other in a lounge chair off to the side. Josh's cock is swelling, so I reposition myself to have it nestled between my ass cheeks. I lean back as his hands roam up my belly to my breasts. We're both still wearing our suits, but I quickly remove my top when he squeezes my nipples. Turning my head to the side, I kiss Josh deep and hard. Speaking of hard... Standing up, I let my bottoms fall to the warm concrete, and Josh slides his trunks down. I grab the hems to pull his shorts off and fling them to the side. Facing Josh, I straddle him to sit on his lap. He holds my ass as my hand guides his stiff shaft into my wet hole. Fuck! Yes!

Josh is buried inside me as I lean forward into him. His hairy chest tickles my nipples, getting me wetter than I already am. Pumping and gyrating my hips, it's not long before I come. I get up and turn around before sitting back on Josh's rod. Closing my eyes, I lean back and slither my body against his like a snake as his hands roam my body. I'm about to come again when I feel a tongue against my clit. My eyes fling open to see who it is...it's Cyndi. Looking down, her tongue travels along the underside of Josh's exposed cock and up my cunt to my clit.

I know Josh notices because he grasps my tits firmly. He can't see what's going on; he can only feel it. He must like it because he shoots a load of cum inside me. Cyndi is right there to consume the white cream as it oozes. Some of it drips onto Josh's balls, so she guides her tongue down to lick and suckle until she gets every last drop. Watching her sends me over the edge, and I climax. During my orgasm, I lift a little too high, and Josh's cock pops out of me. Cyndi engulfs his shaft between her lips, sinking her mouth to his base. Josh moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Cyndi's mouth. When she pulls her mouth away, she sticks him back inside me.

Josh pumps wildly, ramming his cock into me as far as he can while Cyndi sucks on my clit. Every now and then, she releases my clit and flicks it with her tongue before wrapping her lips back around it. It can't get any better than this...I get my cake and eat it too. Eating. That reminds me how much I want my tongue in Cyndi's pussy. The fleeting thought escapes me, though, as Josh comes again. He jams his cock all the way into me and holds still as he pulses his cum into my waiting vessel. Cyndi slides up my body, her nipples sending jolts of lust through my body each time they touch my skin. Our lips touch, and we make out. I bet Josh knows what's going on now....

Josh's hands are wedged between us as Cyndi, and I kiss. He manages to pull them free and wrap them around the both of us. This is encouraging. Cyndi fights against his hold and stands up. Sliding a finger inside her pussy, she gets it wet and then puts it in my mouth. I love the taste of her nectar. I suck on her finger, trying to hold it inside, but she pulls it out with a loud pop. Then, she leans down and gives me a peck before walking away to the other side of the pool, where she engages another couple.

Getting up, I turn around, sit back down on Josh's lap, and kiss him hard, using plenty of tongue.

"Mmmm...your mouth tastes--"

"That's Cyndi," I tell him.

"Really?"

"Really."

I don't figure there's enough of a reason to keep explaining, so I kiss him hard again. The only time we stop is to take deep breaths and then continue.

Before we know it, it's one in the morning. Our friends have slowly trickled out, leaving Esther, Cyndi, Jo, and us alone to clean up. When we finish, Esther asks if they can spend the night because she's afraid of falling asleep while driving home. Looking at Josh, he nods, so I show them the guest rooms. Josh and I take a shower to remove the sweat and sex from us before going to bed. I'm super horny as we climb between the sheets, so I ask Josh to fuck me one more time. I never have to ask twice. After we both come, we collapse into each other's arms and fall asleep.

Sometime during the night, I'm awakened by someone kissing my back. When I turn over, it's Cyndi, and she wastes no time locking lips with me. Her hand slips down to my crotch, and she rubs my clit as we kiss. Her mouth has that familiar taste of pussy that I love so much. Sliding away from Josh, so we don't wake him, we get into the 69 position and eat each other out. She tastes magnificent, and before long, we orgasm together. This is what I've been craving; being with Cyndi. As she flips around to face me, I look at Josh and notice he's still asleep. So, I roll on top of Cyndi, smashing my tits against hers, and make out. Cyndi moves me to my side and fingers me some more as we continue kissing. After I come again, we stay like this, nipples to nipples, and fall back asleep.

***************

Sunshine flooding the room hurts my eyes as I awaken. Squinting, I try to capture my surroundings. Cyndi and I are spooning, and I'm facing Josh with my arm around him. He's on his side facing me. I worry about getting Cyndi out of our bed before he wakes up, but when I look up, his eyes are open, and he's watching me.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," he says quietly. Cyndi is still asleep.

"Uhm...good morning?"

"I see we have a visitor in our bed."

"Uhm...yeah. She crawled in sometime during the night. We uhm...we sort of...well...had sex."

"I gathered as much. Do you want me to stay here or leave you two alone?"

"Stay. Please?"

"Of course. Anything for you."

It blows my mind how he can be so loving at a time like this. I didn't invite Cyndi into our bed, but I didn't exactly kick her out either. If he were to have done this, I would be outrageously jealous and probably pissed. That's when I realize that I'm some kind of hypocrite. On the other hand, I wasn't mad or jealous when Cyndi was sucking on his cock during the party. Is it because it's her, or would it be that way for any woman? After a long argument with myself, I come to the conclusion it's because it's Cyndi. There are only a couple of girls Josh could be with that wouldn't upset me...as long as I was with them. Cyndi is one of them. As I finish fighting my internal demons, Cyndi stirs. When she comes fully awake, she sees Josh watching her and turns pale.

"OH! Uhm...sorry, Josh. I...uhm...oh shit!" Cyndi spats.

"Cyndi, Jenny already explained. I understand."

I don't know why but sudden, deep guilt descends on my conscience.

"Uhm, well, in that case...Jenny, do you mind if I give Josh a blow job? He looks like he could use one," she says as she points to his stiffening cock.

Mind? No! Will Josh let her? That's the question. "Uhm," I look into his eyes. "Josh?"

The only response I get from him is a blank stare, like a deer caught by headlights.

Cyndi climbs over me to get to Josh's stiff shaft. Wrapping her lips around it, she grasps his base and jacks his rod while bobbing with her mouth. Cyndi's ass is in the air, and I can't help myself. I position myself behind her and lap at her moist opening. Cyndi pushes her hips against me, forcing my nose into her asshole, so I grab both of her cheeks and hold onto her as I eat her cunt. She tastes so fucking good! I take the opportunity to experiment by licking her asshole. It pulses when my tongue swipes across it. I do it again, and again her body responds the same way. I stick my tongue inside her, not knowing what to expect, and she pushes against me again. I guess she likes it. I finger her pussy while tongue fucking her ass. This causes her to moan on Josh's cock, which in turn causes him to moan too.

Josh's noises get louder and steadier before his body stiffens. I know what that means, and in a few more bobs, Josh thrusts his hips in the air, forcing his cock all the way into Cyndi's mouth. I stop what I'm doing to watch. Josh's cock pulses, and Cyndi's cheeks cave as she sucks hard. I crawl up to the action, and Cyndi pulls her lips away to kiss me. She has a mouthful of cum, and she pushes some of it into my mouth. We swap Josh's warm cream back and forth until it's gone.

Cyndi looks at Josh and then at me and says, "I could really use a good fucking. Anyone object?"

Josh looks at me, and I look at him. He appears upset, maybe even mad, which doesn't make sense. I mean, this beautiful, sexy woman just gave him one hell of a blow job, and now she wants to fuck him.

Getting on her hands and knees, Cyndi swings her hips around to face Josh. Fuck! She has the most perfect ass I have ever seen! Josh has wilted, so I suck on him to get him hard again. It doesn't take much.

Josh positions himself behind Cyndi, grabs her hips, lines himself up, and plows into her. He doesn't start slow and easy as he does with me; he gives it to her hard and fast. I slide under Cyndi, so I can suck on her nipples as she gets fucked, but her tits keep slapping me in the face. I'm unable to hold on to her, so I figure this isn't going to work, and turn around. Putting my head between her legs, I watch Josh slam the hell out of her. Thank God he doesn't fuck me like this!

I rub her hard clit, which causes her to gasp and then come. White cream coats Josh's cock, so I stick my tongue out to try and lick some off as he continues to jackhammer her. Cyndi is out of breath now...she's had her fun, but Josh isn't stopping.

With one final shove, Josh forcefully slams himself into Cyndi's cunt. Then he does the most unexpected thing ever. He pulls out, jacks his cock a few times, and points it at me. When he comes, he shoots his white goo all over my face and hair. Shit, Josh! What the hell?

Josh falls backward, and Cyndi collapses. When I crawl out from under her, I discover that we have company. Esther and Jo are standing in the doorway watching. Fuck!

"Damn...that was brutal," Esther says to Jo as they walk away.

Josh gets off the bed and goes into the bathroom, leaving Cyndi and me alone. She hasn't moved since she collapsed, so I ask if she's okay.

"Hell yeah! I've never been fucked like that before. Shit, that felt good!"

Grabbing a t-shirt from the hamper, I clean Josh's cum from my face. When I finish, I look at Cyndi, and she has a 'come hither' look on her face. I can't resist that vixen, so I fall into her arms, and we make out. She ravishes my body and licks my cunt until I come...again. My orgasm isn't the strongest of the morning, but it's pretty damn good. Cyndi crawls on top of me, and we make out some more. Damn, she's a good kisser! She crawls off me when she hears the water turn off from Josh's shower.

"Want to take a shower together?" Cyndi asks.

"Sounds like fun."

Josh comes out of the bathroom and gets dressed while Cyndi and I walk into the bathroom to shower.

When we get downstairs, Esther and Jo are still cleaning up the last bits of the mess left behind from the previous night while Josh makes breakfast. When everyone finishes eating, the four of us wash the dishes and put them away while Josh goes out back to ensure no 'party favors' were left behind.

When everyone leaves, I go outside with Josh. He's been quiet all morning; in fact, he hasn't spoken to me since Cyndi woke up in our bed this morning. I wonder if everything is okay. I mean...why wouldn't it? He got a great blow job from Cyndi and then fucked the hell out of her.

"Josh? Is everything okay?"

"I guess."

"You guess? What's wrong?"

"Jenny...we can't ever let that happen again. We just can't."

After sex regret?

Josh gives me a serious look. More serious than I have ever seen before. His eyes are wet, and I can tell he's emotionally distraught.

"Jenny...I swore I would never give you an ultimatum...I hate this...but I can't do it. I thought I could handle it, but I can't stand the thought of you being with someone else. What happened is tearing me apart. You look happy with Cyndi, but I can't be with you if you're going to be with her...I...I--"

"Josh. NO! There is no Cyndi and me. It's you and me. All we did was have sex with Cyndi, Josh. I thought you enjoyed what we were doing. Didn't you like it?

"At first, yes. But when I saw how happy you were with her...how satisfied you were...I got jealous. I'm still jealous, Jenny. It's almost as if she was trying to take you from me. And then you had me fuck her--"