Challenge Accepted Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josh?"

"Yes."

"You mean more to me than any job, any person, or anything. I love you more than I can express."

Warmth explodes from within me.

"I love you too, Sweetheart. I'm yours, now and forever."

Silence falls between us. The love exuding around us is palpable. There is nothing more important to me than the two of us being together. Jenny's breathing gets shallow and steady, and she twitches, so I know she is asleep. My mind wanders through the possibilities we have before us, and before long, I fall asleep too.

⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖⬖

Epilogue

Jenny is lying uncomfortably on the couch. She's due any day now, her round belly protruding as large as I've ever seen it. We are ready for when she goes into labor; everything is packed and ready to go.

We've been married for two years, and we're finally having our first child. It's a boy. His name is Logan. We built a home in the hills of Burbank because we like the school district and the area. We still have the beach house, but we use it as a vacation home more than anything else.

Jenny's mom is flying out next week to help us with the baby. Jenny misses her a lot. We've been able to go back and visit a few times a year, but it's not nearly enough for them or for her.

We're excited to bring a child into our lives, as are our parents. This will be their first grandchild, and they are all ready to spoil him.

"JOSH!" Jenny yells.

Jenny sounds like she's in a panic, so I run to her. Her water has broken, and it's time to go to the hospital. Trying to stay calm, I gather what we need and help Jenny to the car. We've timed it...twenty minutes in heavy traffic. It's nine at night, so hopefully, traffic will be a lot lighter, and we will get there quicker. It's finally time to welcome Logan Bearran into the world.

12