Challenge Accepted, or Just Revenge

Story Info
My reply to my wife telling the whole world I'm Bi.
1.2k words
3.44
4.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers

Hi Friends, Have you ever returned from a fishing trip to find your innocent (said lightly) wife just informed the world you've sucked cock and bottomed for a guy? Honestly, I'm a bit surprised but not mad, l seldom get mad at my wife but l do get even far more and often.

So with that in mind allow me to convey a time myself and to make it fair l will use the same topic of our "Roman Days" l guess it would help if you read her post but l assume this will stand on its own.

So this takes place earlier than what my wife wrote but after her bisexual display. And quickly for those who don't know, Roman Days was a game we played with another couple where one couple would be the Masters and the other their slaves.

We were the masters this time, but l enjoyed both. It was an extremely hot day so we put it off for a bit later in the day, say the early evening. We of course had them strip down as soon as they walked in the door, then together undress my wife and l in that order. Not that it was a big deal but l had a little surprise for all of them. My chest was what l would say average hairy as my arms, but my legs were bare for the most part (naturally), and of course, l had hair above my penis. l would keep my balls free of hair as requested by my wife, but this day I was sporting a completely clean-shaven neither region.

Anyway, after the big, well-average revile, we did make use of the pool twice with a stop at our sauna between. The Sauna was in the shade garden and it was the only place in the backyard where neighbors could see our backyard freely unless they used a ladder or something. When we walked over to that area l could hear voices coming from the other side of the fence, they had their spa close by. So that meant a change in plans. Instead of them joining us we made them stand outside stark naked and holding our towels. l can't for sure say if they ever looked over but I like to think so. And they seemed to wave hello far more often so...

A second dip in the pool to cool off before going in and beginning the real fun. By this time the girls were always the opening act and honestly, the thing l miss the most. l can't say it was the power of the master because they would happily do just about anything to each other, but fun all the same. After a bit and both got the other off l mentioned that my wife's pussy did not look satisfied which l am pretty sure my wife was thinking a nice cock was coming her way, well kinda.

l looked at (slave) Jack and asked him if he was up for the task. Besides his rather large hard-on, he caught on and said "sorry master, l fear I'm not". With that l got up and went to our bedroom as we were in the living room at the time, l returned with my wife's strap-on and a new and larger dildo l had refused to let her use on me, by that time (oops). I handed it to Jack ordering him to place it on Jill. The look on Jill's face l didn't believe she had done such before yet eager to try. Maybe because it didn't look as big on her as on my wife it piqued my interest too.

If you've never seen another woman fucking your wife l highly recommend it, far more exciting than another guy with me and l guess because there is no competition in it, not there was much between Jack and l. I could have let that be our night and watch them for hours but l knew how exhausting it was for my wife so l assumed the same for Jill. l told her to stop and for my wife to show her gratitude, no more than that. l wasn't surprised when my wife removed the Harness from her and then gave her oral pleasure until Jill came, it didn't take long sadly.

Both of us guys were more than ready and warm sloppy pussies which were the perfect answer for our need. l came far faster than usual but there was a reason, not saying l didn't want to last longer... Understand we had a system and if one of us was interested in something new we would reach out ahead of time to avoid doing something unwanted. Normally via the other spouse so as not to offend the other one in question. long story short and come to think of it we didn't ask but Jack mentioned to my wife that Jill would like for me to enjoy her ass, and like l mentioned if my wife had a problem with that she simply would not have told me. But she did and l now had condoms at the ready. Maybe now you can understand my quickness earlier, but luckily l rebound quickly.

As a last-minute confirmation l handed my wife the condom which she quickly ripped open using her teeth. As she rolled it down my pecker my eyes were already on target, that round ass of Jills. I let experience take over, meaning l did as l would have with my wife. l first was at her side, my hands skating over your back while saying how much l wanted her. Slowly the area enlarged now slipping down her backside and then back up again, ever-expanding and adjusting my focus. It wasn't until she had no jump left as l touched her back button, that's when l moved in. l wet my thumb by rubbing it across her swollen clitty which had also turned very hard. Then l inserted two fingers inside her honey hole until she began to push back wanting more and that is when l placed my thumb on target and began to pass back and forth over it.

Part of the fun with Jill was she was very orgasmic so after she came and her body relaxed again l returned where l left off. But now l began to lightly apply pressure, very light but increasing. l saw her back raise taking a deep breath and as she exhaled l pushed my thumb into her.

She quickly took another breath in and then she relaxed her body welcoming me in. l might have continued longer with my wife but a guy doesn't get offered a new ass every day, so l lubed up by plastic-covered cock and went to work. l looked over to my wife to judge her reaction, her finger quickly going from rubbing to slapping against her love box was a big green light in my books.

Jack moved and now was feeding Jill his cock, the game out the window but was not missed one bit.

That evening was a rare one when we stopped our play and just hung out together for a while, which was great. We rested up and had a second heap of fun afterward.

l would tell you about that but the Roman Days game had ended so... I will say later that night and after they returned home, the last thing my wife said to me was "l love you, and when is it my turn. Sorry Honey, but play with the bull and you get the horns."

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers