Creampie Trapped!

Story Info
Connor is trapped by his internet viewing habits.
3.6k words
4.1
33.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today I was trapped, mostly my fault, but also other parties were involved. But I digress, let me tell you a bit about my self and my wife. My name is Connor, and my wife's name is Alice. I am 43 and have an above average physique but not like an Adonis or anything and I am told I am handsome. (And not just my wife so I'm pretty surer I am I guess.) Alice is 40 and is a curvy woman with a big ass and great breasts with nipples that I love to suck on. Alice and I are are both 5'10". We live in a nice part of North Toronto in Ontario Canada. We have lived here for 5 years and have no kids, no pets, just us. We love the neighbourhood and are friendly with all of our neighbours, but we only hang out with a couple of them. Our best friends as a couple you could say are Adam and Jess who live directly behind us. This is the story of how it happened and how I was trapped!

I was home alone today. My wife, Alice was out of town at her mother's place in Oshawa. We live in Toronto Ontario, and Oshawa is not too far away but tonight I am missing her that's for sure. I was on my computer and decided to surf for some porn. I wdecided to go to a mainstay of mine, which was creampie eating. Man, I wish Alice would let me eat her pussy after I filled it. Or to be perfectly honest, I would do it with someone else's filling as even after secretly wanting to and wishing I could, after I cum the desire goes away. I watched a couple vids and was jerking my just under seven inch intact cock imagining I was doing what the guy on the screen was doing, my tongue making licking motions in front of me pretending there was a creamy pussy there.

Suddenly my phone rang out, I jumped a bit. I settled my breathing and looked at the phone it was Adam from the couple that lives behind us. I send it to voicemail. The phone starts ringing again, Adam and Jess again. Again I flush the call. I put it down and start my video back up, I then get a picture message from Adam's number. 'What the hell do you want? Aren't you in Mexico?' I think to myself. I pick up the phone and open the message.

"You should close your curtains buddy." I freeze, a pit in my stomach at the growing realization that my curtains are open. But they are in Mexico until tomorrow... I turn to look at the window and sure enough there is a light on in their bathroom window. And a blinking red light in their bedroom window. 'What the hell?' I think to myself. Then mhy phone gets a picture message. With dread I open it and there is me in full colour with my eyes closed, tongue sticking out and my cock in my hand while I watch another guy on the screen licking the creampie out of a woman. "Fuck!" I say to myself out loud.

The phone rings again, it's Adam again, but this time I pick up after three rings. "Hello." I say through gritted teeth. "Woah, woah buddy! I'm just calling to talk to you about your fun times you are having."

"What about it?"

"Does Alice know you want to eat a creampie from her pussy? Have you eaten hers?"

"No!" I blurt out. 'Fuck! Why did I say that?' I think to myself. I should have just said yes. Hindsight is 20/20.

"I see. Jess and I were enjoying the show you were putting on I gotta tell you."

"Yeah Connor that was so HOT!" I hear Jess in the background. Jess is a hot number, about 5'5" with a round ass that in some ways looks to defy the rest of her body with the exception of her breasts which were also larger. But they both insist they are real and I have no reason to doubt them.

'Damn it, she knows too?' I thought to myself.

"Connor, you there?"

"Yeah.."

"Buddy that was so hot I mean it. Jess asked me if I would do it, but I just don't think I could. Then she had an idea..."

"Oh really? And what's that?" I asked.

"Well, how do I say this?" he pauses. "Connor, would you like to eat a creampie?"

"Alice doesn't know and she isn't down for it as one time we watched a video and a few minutes in she turned it off."

"Ok but what if it weren't Alice's?"

"What? I could never!"

"Never?"

I was breathing hard and my cock was becoming hard again. I didn't say anything.

"Dude I'm pretty sure you are getting hard again talking about this. I mean you are breathing so hard you sound like Darth Vader."

Damn it, why was I still standing in fron of the window with my pants down?

"Connor?"

"Yes, I'm here."

"Listen Connor, we don't want you to cheat per se. You aren't going to fuck anyone, no one is going to fuck you. You just are going to do a little clean up."

"But... Ummm..."

"You don't want Alice to find out, and Jess is so fucking turned on by the thought of this. It's just a little cleanup job. You helping clean everyhing up after we fuck will be so hot! I know you think it will be hot."

He was right, so fucking right. My cock was hard as steel now and I was breathing hard. I look over to the window and still see the blinking light in the darkness of their bedrrom window.

"What do you say buddy?"

"Fine." I tell him. "How are we going to do this?"

"Come over after you cover up your tentpole there my man." I look down and yes my cock is so hard.

I get my pants up from around my ankles, and head upstairs. I quickly get a shirt on and keep mentally kicking myself for letting this happen to me. I get my shoes on and go outside and walk over to Adam and Jess's place. I was there in a minute and the door opened as I was getting to the stoop. I walked in. In the foyer, there was Jess and Adam both looking like the cat who ate the Canary. "Welcome Connor." Jess said to me. "Ok, are we doing this?" I asked mildly irritated but I was still hard just thinking about what I was going to be doing. "Raring to go eh buddy?" ribbed Adam, Jess giving a sly glance at me.

"A bit I guess. So how are we doing this?"

"Well let's go to the bedroom where can all get more comfortable." suggested Jess. I nodded my ageeement and let her lead the way. "Dude, this is your fantasy come true man." Adam says behind me. It is but I am still not happy about being blackmailed into this. Even though they never said specifically they would tell Alice anything... Did I make myself believe they would tell her to convince myself to do this? No they must have said they would tell her...

Jess turns into the open door of their bedroom and flicks the lights on. The video camera on a tripod pointing out the window and into my house where you can fully see a side profile of my desk and my monitor paused to a spot where the guy has his tongue extended abd just reaching the woman's cream filling. How could I have been so stupid?

"You sit there for now." Jess pointing to an armchair about five feet from the bed. I take a seat, adjusting myself as I sit on the chair. They start to kiss each other, hands roaming over each other's body. She is moaning into his mouth as they kiss, and he reaches between her legs and rubs her a little. He stops kissing her and says to me, "She is so fucking wet right now dude. Not as wet as you are hard though." And he was right, my cock had never been this hard before, betraying me in a sense as I was being made to do this. But was I?

Jess reaches for Adam's belt and unbuckles it and pulls it free of the loops and tosses it aside on the other chair. She then undoes the button and zipper on his jeans, sliding thenm down over his ass and down his legs. He steps out of them as they hit the floor, his boxer-briefs bulging slightly from his semi hard cock still hidden away, but very noticeable. 'His cock must be huge!' I think to myself. I don't have to think much longer as Jess pulls his underwear down and out flops the biggest cock I have ever seen outside of porn. He had to be seven inches and wasn't even hard yet! Jess sees my mouth agape and says "Yes he has a big cock, and a set of huge balls full of cum!" She lifts up his balls and it looks like they have some real weight to them. 'Oh my shit, she is going to be overflowing with cum from those things!' I think to myself, mouth still hanging open. "Close that mouth or we will have to fill it." Adam says with a joking laugh. "Just kidding..." I close my mouth immediately and chuckle.

SHe then lifts his t-shirt over his head and now she is fully clothed in leggings, a loose fitting deep v-neck tee, and by the looks of it commando or a thong. Adam turns her around to face me in the chair and he is behind her. He grabs her C cup breasts through her top and squeezes them. She lets out a little moan. He moves his hands down her sides and grabs the bottom of her shirt and lifts it up and she gelps by raising her arms and it glides over her head and he discards it on the chair with his belt. He grabs her breasts again and piinches her nipples and she let's out a moan as he does. Jess moveds her head to one side exposing her neck to Adam and he knows what she wants. He kisses and nibbles her neck and her hips jolt a bit and I can see her wetness through her leggings and I'm sure she isn't wearing any panties now. Jess's lips, clearly protruding and engorged are visible through the light coloured fabric of the leggings. Adam moves his hands down her sides and slides his hands into the waistband of Jess's leggings and slides them down her hips and legs. He wet, almost hairless with a perfectly shaped heart of hair above her vulva which is so wet I can see the sheen from the light a little bit behind and to the side of me. He is kissing her back and ass on the way down. She steps out of the leggings and does a twirl. "tada!" and giggles a little.

'Fuck that was damn hot!" I think to myself. Her pussy was almost steaming.

She backed up to the bed and sits down and puts her legs up in the air and holds her ankles. Adam leaned down and licked her from her taint to her clit and then looked at me "Just wonderful!"

"Oh my god, just fuck me already Adam!"

"Alrighty." and with that he slid his beefy cock between her engorged lips. With every stroke up he pushed a little more so he was nestled between her lips. "Come on, Fuck me!" and with that he pushed the first couple of inches into her pussy. I was leaning forward on the chair now and my rock hard cock was making it hard to do so. Noticing my discomfort Jess said "Stand up Connor, get closer to see this..ughh... cock fuck me. Soon it will...uggghh...fill me up with cum and you can get get your treat!"

I came within a foot of them fucking and I could smell them and sexual pheramones were intoxicating to say the least. I was mesmerized by their fucking and every so often Jess would moan loudly. I had the suden urge to lick her clit while she was being fucked but I didn't want to do anything uninvited. I was soon just inches from them and I hadn't even noticed I was that close. I came to my senses just then and backed up a little, but Jess grabbed my head and pushed me closer, "I like the way your breath feels stay there." Adam piped up, "Yeah it is how watching you this close." My tongue wanted to reach out and lick her right now, but that would also mean I was licking Adam's cock. I couldn't do that... Could I? I have never found guys attractive or thought about being near a cock before. Ok maybe like once or twice when I was super horny... Fine a few times. Adam put his hand on my head and didn't push me but just rested his hand on the back of my head. "This is fucking hot Connor."

Jess says "Ok I need you to pound me deep Adam. I want you to cum for me so bad please."

"Your wish is my command, and Connor's desert." he chuckled. 'Fuck you Adam" I said to myself, but also 'Fuck yes it is!'

As he started going faster he pushed my head down further for a second before letting my head go. My lips had made contact with the pussy and a split second Adam's cock. 'Was that an accident? Did he do it on purpose? Jess had made that joke about filling my mouth earler. 'I'm over reacting, it had to be an accident.' my thoughts raced through my mind. He picked up the pace even more and was ramming her now, I could see the shockwaves as her body trembled with every thrust from Adam. "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhhhh....i'M CUMMING!" Exclaimed Jess, followed by Adam roaring "I'm filling you!, Arggghhh!"

I saw Adam's huge balls contract over and over. He lifted her up a little and I could see him spurt a couple more times into her and then he was done. She just moaned as he slid his massive cock from her well fucked hole. Surprisingly, when it came out and made a popping sound there was no cum flowing out of her. Then I realized it was because he lifted her ass and hips up so it was keeping it inside. Adam moved aside and motioned for me to get on my knees in from of her splayed open pussy. I did so and looked at her puffy and red pussy lips and inside her hole. There it was, cum from his huge balls that I found out later hadn't been drained for two weeks and he ate a lot of pineapple all the time. I was breathing ragged and my cock was as hard as it has ever been. But I couldn't do it "Guys I just can't! It's cheating and I can't do it. If you need to tell Alice, go ahead. I so want to, this is the most erotic thing I have seen but I couldn't do this to Alice."

"After I set this all up you aren't going to do it?"

'What the FUCK?' That was Alice's voice, but how the hell? I looked to the doorway and there she was.

"Alice what the hell are you doing here? What do you mean you set this up?"

"After we watched the video with the creampie eating I was was so hot thinking about it but was disgusted at the same time that's why I stopped watching. But the next time I went to use the laptop the next day and there were two tabs open with different vidoes of a guy eating a creampie that you must have forgotten to close. Then over the next while I was on the computer and noticed there was always these videos in the history. So I had talked to Jess about it. She was entralled, but I just couldn't get my head around it. Then she kept going on about why I woudn't do it, and frustrated I said "Why don't you then?". She puased and then said, "Wait what if I did?" I told her you weren't gonna cum in her. "No, you said he watches guys eat other guys' cum?" "True"."

"So you just came up with this scheme for this? I was freaking out in my head."

"I did this for you, because I couldn't give you what you wanted. I love you. And the fact that you stopped right before you could and are the hardest I have ever seen you makes me love you more. But I really want you to lick the cum from Jess and I want to watch you! And I love you even more for resisting the blackmail too!"

"Really?"

"Just do it!"

"Yes, just do it already!" Jess said.

I was still on my knees in front of Jess and looked back at her cream filled cunt. Some of the cum had seeped to the entrance of her pussy now. The smell was intoxicating with her feminine musk and the lightly bleachy, mostly sweet smell of Adam's cum. I looked at Alice out of the corner of my eye as I leaned forward and my tongue touched her open lips where the cum had almost made it's way out of her. My tongue touched the first bit of cum, and it was like an electric shock almost to me. I had been wanting this for so long and I was doing it. Alice put her hand in her shorts now at the sight of me doing this nasty act in front of her. I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy and was rewarded with more cum that flowed out and onto my tongue and into my mouth. "Ohhhh god, that feels amazing!" exclaimed Jess. He pussy contracted a bit and more spewed out, soaking my chin with cum. 'Holy fuck he came a lot.' I thought. Adam had brought his cock over to Jess's mouth as she was panting with the licking I was giving her. She opened her mouth and accepted his manhood into her mouth. 'What a cock!' I thought to myself. What the hell, I'm licking a creampie like I have wanted for a long time and I'm thinking "What a cock!"?

Alice was now laying on the bed watching me while she played with her pussy at the sight of me licking her friend and her friend sucking the cock that deposited all that cum inside said friend. She got closer again and saw more cum slip into my mouth from Jess's pussy. "Holy shit how much did you cum? It looks so hot!"

"Go ahead and have some!" Jess said as she took Adam's cock from her mouth. "It's just like college but with cum inside." Alice went red, I perked my eyes up towards her imagining her eating a pussy like I had before but she never told me about her actually doing it! I backed off a bit and said "Be my guest." And as if in a dream, she leaned forward and took a swipe at Jess's pussy. Jess moaned. "That all?" I asked her. She looked at me and then at the pussy in front of her and pushed her tongue into her friend's sopping cunt. My cock was going to burst with how turned on I was in that moment and I still was fully clothed.

Jess says, "So Alice, I have an idea..."

"What's that?" asks Alice.

"Do you remember our conversation from a fwew weeks ago? Ahhhhh, rihght there, lick there..."

"I think so." she replies.

"Well I think it could we would be on board... Uggghh, oh, oh, oh... If y-you ar-are..."

Alice looks at me straight in the face, "Connor do you want to do more with them than just eat a creampie?"

If I wasn't forty I think I would have cum in my pants at the combination of those words. If it was possible, my cock got harder. "Uhhhh, yes!"

"I have one stipulation though."

"And what's that?" I ask.

"If I ask you to do sometihing you do it ok?"

I think, 'Fucking sure, I will do almost anything being this horny.!' "Okay Honey." I tell her.

"Well it involves you sucking Adam."

I am floored, I never thought that was what she would ask. I thought maybe she wanted me to fuck Jess, or Jess to suck my cock, not me sucking Adam! "Uhhh...."

"If you are not on board, let's just forget it." She says.

I think to myself, I was super turned on by seing Adam's cock slide in and out of Jess. I actually said the words "What a cock!" to myself. Do I want to do it?

Me sitting there for a few seconds thinking Alice says "Sorry I mentioned it. Let's forget it."

I snap back to reality, "No."

"Yes I know I just said forget it."

"No that's not what I meant. I meant let's not forget it, I might want to try. But I might chicken out."

When I say those words lets out a low moan, "Oh you saying that made me wetter." I look at the crotch of her tights she is wearing and there is a wet spot where her pussy is.

To be continued...