Challenging the Succubus Pt. 01

Story Info
Renowned mage Kylian Starshooter investigates a disturbance.
3.1k words
4.63
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always wanted to write erotica as a hobby, but then I just never followed up. After years of lurking as an anonymous poster, I've decided to rekindled my passion for writing erotica and created an account here where more people can read and be exposed to my work. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

Kylian Starshooter had been staring at the same scroll for the past hour. Every night for the past two weeks, he tried to learn the ancient spell that was inscribed on the parchment, but so far his arcane attuned mind could not comprehend the full meaning of the incantation.

Kylian sighed, "Damn you." Carefully rolling the scroll up and placing it in its sealed canister, Kylian got up from his oaken chair and stretched. Working out the stiffness in his lower back, he realized he had been sitting way too long tonight. He almost felt a full attunement to the scroll. Being a mage Kylian could learn almost any sort of written magic given enough time and he had a large collection of spells he had gathered over the years.

However, this particular spell was proving to be more challenging than Kylian expected. He learned a spell for manipulating the weather into a powerful thunderstorm in only two days. The spell on this scroll was psionic in nature and Kylian had limited practical experience with psychic magic. The only useful spells in that field he always assumed were telekinesis and illusion magic, but when he found this scroll in the abandoned ruins, he was compelled to take it and study it.

"Oh well, eventually I will master it. Only a matter of time," Kylian promised himself. "Speaking of time, I should probably get some rest," the mage quickly stripped off his robe and looked in his ornate viewing glass in his rooms.

He admired his toned body. He was of average height for a human, with a strong chest, and narrow waist. He wore his black hair closely cropped and kept his beard well-trimmed. His piercing green eyes looked back at him almost mockingly, "You look this good and yet you never go out and mingle with other people."

Kylian sighed. He hadn't lay with a woman in over six months. The last woman he was with sought to kill him. "The sex was great, but the typical tired cuddling was disappointing," he ruefully thought. Thinking of the encounter made Kylian's loins stir.

"Why the hell not?" He shrugged as he pulled his undergarment down and looked at his cock in the mirror. It was average size, maybe 6 inches when fully erect, but it was thick. He kept his pubic hair neat and tidy, and his balls were free of any hair.

He started to gently stroke himself. At first it was an absentminded stroking as his mind drifted through several thoughts, but finally he imagined a woman he met only briefly. She had amazing curves and beautiful breasts and the thought of fucking her ignited the fire of lust in him. He imagined his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy as she was bent over his table and he stroked his cock in the fast, but consistent tempo he imagined he was pounding into her.

With the image fresh in his mind, he whispered an incantation and the image in his mind came alive before him. The first time he did this spell the feeling of watching an illusionary version of himself having sex was unsettling, but now he felt it was the biggest turn on. Imagining yourself having sex is one thing. Watching yourself having sex is so much better.

He sat relaxed in his chair and began to stroke himself with earnest. Using both hands, he played with his cock and balls and built himself up. The illusion of himself was smacking the ass of the girl until her ass was bright red. It was rough sex, but it was what Kylian needed to see at the moment to get rid of some of the frustration he'd been experiencing.

Kylian let out a whoosh of air as he came. Satisfied, he got up to his washbasin and gently rubbed his body clean. He brought himself over to his feathered bed and exhausted quickly fell asleep.

He woke to the thin beams of the morning sun shining through his window. His trusted servant, Winston, obviously had come only an hour before he awoke to prepare a bath, as well as deliver a tray of breakfast. Grabbing a piece of buttered toast and quickly eating it, Kylian stepped into his copper tub and let the heat of water soak into him.

Being a prestigious mage had its perks, but it also had its responsibilities. Pulling a string next to the tub, Kylian heard the bell ring all through his well-built abode. In moments, a short, stout, middle-aged man appeared.

"Yes, Master Starshooter," the man asked with a bow, "How may I serve you?"

"Winston, I am naked in a tub, I hardly need that amount of decorum," Kylian laughed. He knew his protests would do no good. Winston was a professional, and always functioned with pomp.

"Of course, Master Starshooter," Winston apologized.

"Have we had any letters come in the post this morning," the mage inquired.

"As a matter of fact, yes we have Master Starshooter," the servant answered, "I took the privilege of bringing them here with me in case you asked." Winston pulled out of his pocket several letters addressed to Kylian.

"Well done, Winston!" Kylian praised. "Now go grab yourself something to eat and take the rest of the morning off. I shall read these and see if there is anything for me to do today."

"As you wish Master Starshooter," Winston bowed and left.

Kylian looked over the letters and opened the first one.

"Dear Kylian Starshooter,

Thank you so much for saving our daughter from those trolls. If there is anything our family can do, please let us know. Enclosed is a certificate of credit worth 750 gold coins. It is the least we can do.

Sincerely,

Duke Edwards"

Kylian smiled as he remembered the feeling of reuniting the Duke and Duchess with their daughter who had been kidnapped by a pack of trolls. He had refused any reward and yet the duke insisted. 750 gold coins would go a long way in buying precious materials for research and spell casting though.

He opened the second letter.

"Dear Kylian,

I love you. You saved my papa from that illness and now our family is doing much better. I told mama I wanted to give you a reward, but she said we sadly don't have the coin, but one day I will see you again, and I will give you my thanks.

Lindy."

Kylian laughed and wiped away a tear. Lindy was a young girl of maybe 9 and lived in a poor household. The father was a retired captain in the army, and the mother was a schoolteacher, but they fell under hard times. Kylian saved the father from a magical illness not a year ago.

Kylian looked at the third letter and saw it was addressed from the mayor of Duskvale. Curiously he opened it.

"Master Kylian Starshooter,

Your fame and prestige are renowned all throughout the land, but our town is a poor mining community. We have tried to contact other, more affordable guilds, but they have turned down our offer. We know that occasionally if the need is great and the emergency large that you will waive aside your hiring fee for the good of the community and I beseech you to come out to Duskvale to ascertain that my people are being haunted by a monster that preys on them when they sleep. We have already lost 5 able-bodied miners to this mysterious monster. I beg you, please give us assistance.

Desperately sincere,

Mayor Hornberg"

The mage furrowed his brow with concern. A monster that haunts people when they sleep? That was enough to rouse his curiosity. The mayor of Duskvale was lucky Kylian just received 750 gold coins from a grateful duke or Kylian may not have been able to afford to travel to Duskvale.

Looking at his map, Kylian figured he could use his mage port to the city of Tyrosh and from there rent a horse for the quick ride into Duskvale. Stepping out of the tub, Kylian dried himself and put on one of his better robes. He grabbed his travel pack and started putting in a wide assortment of materials, quills, ink, and several books to help him research this monster terrorizing the town.

Tearing a piece of parchment from a journal, the mage quickly jotted down, "Winston, I am in Duskvale investigating a series of attacks. Will be back in several days."

Grabbing his pack, he concentrated and muttered an incantation. In front of him gleaned a rift and he casually stepped through it. Tyrosh was a large harbor city and smelled like one. Kylian quickly made his way to the bank and processed the letter of credit he received that morning. "35 gold coins should be sufficient for this task," Kylian thought to himself as he pocketed the gold in his purse. The mage then began heading towards the stablemaster.

Several hours later and Kylian rode into the poor town of Duskvale. The first thing he noticed was the dust. The town seemed to be covered in a fine layer of soot and dust. The second thing he noticed was the houses being in disrepair. This town was a backwater place. Once it used to be a major coal mine and Tyrosh must have used the coal to fuel fires. But better, cleaner fuels were implemented making coal mining a poor man's job. Coal still had its uses, but it was so abundant that it sold cheaply at the market. Kylian suspected that many coal miners hoped to get rich by mining deep enough to encounter diamonds. It was a fool's dream, but poverty causes the foolish to dream and take gambles.

Riding through the town several people gave frightened looks at Kylian. It wasn't long ago many mages were looked on with fear and apprehension and in a small town like this, Kylian's mage robes stuck out. Making his way to the town hall, the mage felt the essence of magic lingering in the air. "Curious," thought Kylian. His mind quickly began trying to match the magical essence with anything he had felt before.

Arriving at the town hall, Kylian dismounted his horse, tied her to a mounting post, fed her some oats and proceeded into the building. Despite the disrepair of the rest of the town, the town hall was well kept and clean. He realized most of the town's public funds must be going to this building. It was the court, the school, and the town's gathering center. He sighed as he realized how poor this town really was.

As he entered the building he was greeted by a comely woman with thick, black hair cascading down her shoulders, and a low-cut dress that showed ample cleavage. The woman smiled a warm greeting and Kylian found it hard to maintain eye contact.

"Hello, my name is Kylian Starshooter and I received this letter of correspondence from Mayor Hornberg. I have come to investigate the rumors about this town," Kylian introduced himself.

The woman responded, "Well aren't you a handsome thing! Sadly, Mayor Hornberg is attending a funeral at the moment, but he will be back in a couple of hours. My name is Lizelle; is there anything I can do for you?"

Kylian thought for a moment and asked, "If I could have some water, and if I may sit and wait for the mayor to come back that'd be appreciated, Lizelle."

Lizelle laughed making her cleavage bounce. Kylian quickly snapped his eyes away. "Easy requests, honey. I will be right back."

Kylian sat and allowed the weary tension from riding in the saddle for the past couple of hours to ease out of him. As he sat back his mind began to wander and he found his thoughts focused on Lizelle's beautiful breasts. He felt himself getting hard and cursed himself. He came here to investigate a series of murders and rumors of a monster, not fantasize about having sex.

Lizelle came back with a tankard full of water and proceeded to hand it to Kylian. As she bent over to hand him the drink it provided a clear view into her cleavage and this time he knew she caught him staring. His cock stirred beneath his robes.

Lizelle chuckled and as she pulled away from handing him the water her hand accidentally brushed against his erection. At least he thought it was an accident. Quickly looking up to apologize, he noticed Lizelle had a lustful look in her eyes.

"As I said Mayor Hornberg will be gone for a couple of hours and from the tent under your robes, it looks like you could use a break," Lizelle silkily purred.

Kylian stuttered, "Miss Lizelle, I... uh...you are very beautiful, but I cannot...shit, what are you doing?"

Lizelle removed the straps of her dress from her shoulders and let it pool around her ankles. She was wearing no undergarments. Kylian's eyes drank her in. She had large breasts with pink, perky nipples poking in the air. Her hips were curvy and seductive, and she was completely smooth. She had an aura of sex around her and Kylian could not refuse.

Shakingly, he stood up and she quickly pawed at him and removed his robes. She purred in excitement as their lips met and tongues started to intertwine. Kylian kissed her back and started kneading her bare breasts with his hands. As they broke the kiss, Kylian lifted Lizelle off the floor and placed her on the cushioned seat he was sitting in. Kissing down her body, Kylian found the scent of her sex to be intoxicating.

Placing his mouth over her pussy he licked a teasing lick up her clit and she squirmed.

"Don't tease me," she begged.

Kylian chuckled and proceeded to kiss around her lips, but not touching it. He knew she was getting wetter; he could see more and more moisture pool around her entrance, but he wanted her to beg for it.

"Please, please, I want to feel your mouth. I need this," she squirmed.

Kylian ignored her. He did not hear the desperate tone he longed to hear. He kissed her left inner thigh and gently stroked her other thigh with the lightest touch of his fingertips. He gave one quick flick of his tongue over her clit and she bucked but he proceeded to switch his kisses to her right thigh.

"Oh...my....please, I cannot take it. I need to come. Please. Please," he could almost hear the tears forming in her eyes and he gave in. He lapped up the moisture pooled around her pussy, and he was delighted in the taste. It tasted like salted honey, and he moaned as he sucked on her clit. Lizelle started to buck as he skillfully ate her out. She gave a big shudder and Kylian knew she was coming. As she was going through the shudder, he disengaged his mouth and pulled himself over her and quickly thrust himself into her.

The change in pressure and sensation almost threw Lizelle into a mini-orgasm and she moaned in appreciation. Kylian began grinding his thrusts into her, making sure his lower hip ground into her clit to provide the necessary stimulation. He looked at her face and it was flush in excitement. He kissed her fully and she tasted her juices fresh on his face. It was a sloppy kiss, but it built the passion in Kylian and he uttered an incantation to increase his stamina.

He pulled out and quickly turned Lizelle around and reentered her. He vigorously thrust inside her; she moaned and squealed from the ferocity he was fucking her. He reached up and pulled her hair back and quickly smacked her round ass three times on each cheek. He loved the way his cock slide into her pussy and loved the way her ass jiggled as he pounded her. She felt incredible.

She quickly pulled away and pushed him down and she climbed on top of him. Normally, he liked to be fully in charge, but he let this slide as he knew he could still take control. As she gyrated her hips into him and slowly rode him, he realized she was close to coming. He pulled her towards him and bit her neck and she screamed as her orgasm exploded out of her. Quickly he grabbed her arms forced them behind her back and then started drilling upwards inside of her. Tears started forming in her eyes from how hard he was fucking her, but he knew she was enjoying it. He knew his stamina spell made him stay hard for just the right amount of time for a proper fuck.

Holding her arms with one hand he reached with his other hand and started fondling her ass as it bounced on his cock. Gently he started massaging her anus with a finger and started to enter. Her reaction stiffened, but he continued his assault knowing she was about to get another wave of micro orgasms. Getting his finger knuckle deep, he let go of her arms and started to smack her ass as he assaulted her pussy with his cock. She started shaking violently and he knew she was being rocked with one of the best orgasms of her life.

He moved in a sitting position with her straddling him and together they continued to fuck. He kissed her and nibbled on her neck; he knew he was getting close. Laying her on her back, he lifted her legs close to her head and started thrusting balls deep into her. Finally, he gave one final thrust into her as he exploded inside her. He wasn't worried. The stamina spell he cast made him sterile. Their sweaty bodies disengaged. He looked her in the eyes to thank her, but her eyes were not normal.

Quickly standing up, Kylian cast a shield spell around him, "Lizelle, are you alright?"

"I need more, Kylian," she purred as her eyes glinted red. "I haven't had a lover like that in a long time."

Kylian tried to back away when Lizelle's face contorted with rage, "You think to run away from me?! Was I really that bad?"

His mind was racing and then he remembered the magical essence he felt early. His mind suddenly connected the pieces. The essence he felt earlier was demonic magic and Lizelle's eyes suggested possession. The letter the mayor wrote said five men were killed in their sleep. Lizelle was possessed by one of the most feared and mysterious demons of all:

The succubus.