Chamber Maid

Story Info
She decides to help out her friend the madame.
4.5k words
4.57
2.9k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please leave comments. Be kind in your critiques. I know I could use an editor. Job is open if you want to apply for it.

**********************************************************************************************************

Laura looked at the woman across from her at the table. "Ten thousand dollars for a week's worth of time. So, Monday morning to the following Monday. What is it I would be doing exactly?" she asked.

"You'd be a chambermaid to a customer. Meaning that YOU are there when they arrive. You introduce yourself. Put their clothing away. Attend to their every need while they are there. And every need means every need." the woman said. "I know you aren't one of my normal girls. You're my friend. Hence why I am giving you more than I would give them. He asked for you, after seeing a picture of you. The outfits would all be paid for. And let's be honest Laura, you need the money. I wouldn't expect you to do this more than this. I can't tell you who it is, but I can tell you that it would make your week." The woman said.

Laura looked at her. She wasn't wrong Laura needed the money. The woman leaned in closer to Laura. "Besides I can guarantee, the sex would be amazing." she said.

Laura laughed and shook her head. She hadn't been with a man in a long while. "I don't know if I could just sleep with some guy." she said.

Her friend looked at her. "You're a sub, in normal situations. This is no different, it's just not a harsh command." she said.

Two days Laura walked into the large home her friend owned. "Hey." Her friend said meeting her in the hallway. "You will have fun I promise." she said.

Laura followed her up the stairs. "This is the clients room." she said opening the doors. She then walked toward a smaller room connected to the huge suite. "This will be your room."

"There is no door." Laura said.

"No, as a chamber maid, you have to be able to hear him when he calls to you in the night." she said. "Your bathroom is here." she said showing her another room, it was a shower stall, a toilet, and a sink.

Laura took a deep breath. She was beginning to be sorry she said yes. "I don't know if I can do this." she said.

"You can do this. Just give it a little bit." Her friend said and winked at her. She then turned to the little closet. "Every outfit is labeled. When the week is over, he said you can keep the outfits." She then walked back out into the suite. "Remember to say sir with everything said." she said.

"Yes sir." Laura said to her. Her friend smiled at her.

"His dresser, the closet, the bathroom. You may be required to bathe him." she said. Laura lifted an eyebrow. "His bed, you will be required to turn it down. His desk. Unless he says he wants something from it and for you to fetch it. Don't touch. You will be his personal servant. You fetch his breakfast, his lunch, his dinner, and any snacks he wants from the kitchen. He will eat his lunch and dinner in the dining hall. His breakfast depending on what it is will depend on where he eats it. You will eat after he has when he is on the porch with his friends." she said. "Any questions so far?" Laura shook her head no. "Good. Follow me." she said leading her back to the small little bathroom. "He wasn't you completely smooth." she said. Laura took off her clothes. Wasn't the first time the woman saw her naked. "How long has it been since we have had fun together?" her friend asked.

"Too long." Laura answered. The woman helped her into the shower, then turned the water on. She placed her foot on the stool. "Not that it needs to be said but be careful." The woman smiled at her. She spread the whipped shaving cream on the outside of Laura's snatch. She took the straight razor to the sensitive skin. It wasn't like it was overgrown, it may have had a few stray hairs, but clean shaven was clean shaven. The woman stood then watched Laura lift her arms above her head. She ran the razor over the arm pits. She then went back to Laura's legs. Her hands ran over them sensually, looking for any hairs she had missed on her own.

The woman put the razor down on the sink, then grabbed the shower head and rinsed the stray cream from Laura's body. "If there was time, I would give you a good tongue lashing." the woman said, her lips brushing Laura's as she spoke, as she turned off the shower. She kissed Laura as she patted her dry. The two women exited the bathroom. Laura took the Monday outfit off the rack. She took a deep breath. She put the waist cinch on and pulled it tight it pushed her breasts up. She put the top on and laced it. She then slid the skirt on. It was about mid-thigh in length.

Laura looked around confused. "Where are the panties?" The woman walked over to the drawer and pulled the first pair from the line for Monday. Laura walked over to where she was. Laura looked in the drawer, there were 6 panties in each row, divided into days of the week. She looked at the woman.

"No man wants a woman in cum crusted panties." she said. Laura slid the pair on.

"Shoes?" she said. The woman shook her head no. "No shoes?"

"Unless you have to go outside for any reason, No shoes." Laura looked at her and wrinkled her nose.

"He has a foot fetish." The woman looked at Laura. "Ok." she looked at her feet. It wasn't like they were nasty, but the nail polish was flaking.

"No worries. He will be painting your toes in his favorite color." she said to Laura. She motioned for Laura to sit down on the bed. The woman then grabbed a bottle off the dresser and then cotton balls out of the bottom drawer. She cleaned the polish off of Laura's toes.

"He's not going to cum on my feet, is he?" Laura asked grossed out. "Or suck on my toes?"

"I don't know. But I'll throw in another thousand if he does." she said wrinkling her nose. "You really are doing me a huge favor. He's a big client. The girl who normally attends to him, is having a kid. So, she left me high and dry."

Laura looked at her. "Like you said I need the cash, And I could use a good fuck too so." she said. "And hey I get to help you out." she said as the woman looked at her like really. "Just don't think it will keep happening." she said.

"Never." she said to Laura. Her phone went off. "Shit. Ok. He is pulling up. Once Paul brings him in, He will introduce you and you take over. Put his clothing away. remember sir, and just do whatever he asks. He's tame so you won't have to deal with a heavy hand. You know I wouldn't do that to you, right?" the woman said.

"Yes, I do, I got it. Go meet him." Laura said with a smile. The woman rushed out the door.

Laura took a deep breath. She closed her eyes. "You can do this Laura." She said to herself. She heard the knobs on the door to the suite turn. She got up and made her way into the suite. She stood in the middle of the room as a man dressed in a suit came in followed, by two men. One carried a suitcase.

The man in the suit looked at Laura. "This is Laura, she will be your chamber maid this week. I do apologize, your normal chambermaid has left us." the man said.

The man without the suitcase stepped to her. He looked her over. "No need to apologize, I am fully aware that Grace left." he said looking at the man. "I asked for this one." he said looking back at Laura.

"Will there be anything else sir?" Paul asked as the man with the suitcase place it on the foot of the bed and left.

"No, that will be all thank you." the man who requested her said looking at the man in the suite. "Very well Mr. McLean." Paul said then left the room.

The man looked back at her. His hand caressed her face. "My jeans need to be hung please." he said to her.

Laura nodded. "Yes sir." she said then went to his suitcase. She opened it and made sure she started with his jeans. She hung them over her arm, then made her way to the closet. She hung his jeans neatly. Then returned to the room. "Is there anything else you would like hung sir?" she asked.

He smiled at her. "The G.O.A.T. shirts." he said. He watched her bend over the suitcase. "The golf pants also please." he said. He watched her very carefully place the pants over her arm, and then the shirts.

He was sitting on the settee watching her. She emerged from the closet. "Come." he said nothing more nothing less.

Laura made her way to him. He got up from the settee meeting her at the table. She stood before him. His hand cupped her chin, he leaned in and kissed her. His hands then pulled at the lace of her shirt, it fell open, the shoulders fell down her arm. Her breasts exposed. "Pants." he said. Laura undid his pants. She pushed them down to his feet. "Make me hard." he said as she was on her knees. She looked up at him. Her hand grasped his shaft and began to stoke him. "Use your mouth," he said.

"Yes sir." she said softly then took his semi hard cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed; her eyes never left his.

He smiled and pulled her by her hair until she stood before him. His hands hiked her skirt up and he pushed her panties to the floor. He kissed her mouth, as his hand invaded her sanctum. He lifted her until her ass was on the table. He pushed her legs open; he pulled her to the very edge of the table. "You want me." he said against her lips.

"Yes sir." she said breathing heavy.

He looked her in the eyes. He read them, she wanted his cock, more than a little, buried in her cunt. "How do you want it?" he asked as he rubbed the head up and down her snatch.

Laura took a jagged breath. "How ever you want to give it to me." she said. This made him smile. He slammed his cock into her snatch. "UGH!" she cried out. He thrusted into her hard over and over. He leaned her back and watched as her tits bounced as he fucked her. He reached between her legs and play with her clit. He made her cum. "OH GOD." she said as her body shook. He pulled out of her and pulled her from the table. He turned her around and bent her over. He pounded her hard as he could. He felt his balls tighten. He ripped from her cunt, then forced her to suck him off. She didn't fight him, just sucked his cock greedily.

"You enjoyed my cock." he stated more then asked. Laura looked up at him. "Yes sir." she said. He stepped out of his pants. He walked over to the settee and sat down.

He beckoned her over to him. He had her sit on his lap. He buried his face in her chest. She held his head to her tits. she moaned as he sucked, licked, and bit her breasts and nipples. "Oh, you are going to make my week perfect, aren't you?" he asked pulling from her chest just long enough to ask the question.

"As perfect as I can sir. What you want you get." she said.

The statement made his cock swell. Grace did things that made him happy, perfect no. "I get what I want huh?" he said.

Laura looked at him. "That is the rule. You want it, I am to give it." she said. Cassie didn't give her you can say no, she was just to give him, his want no exception. He smiled at her. He pulled her down, so she lay out on the settee. He placed his cock between her tits and fucked them. The head of his cock hit her lips. She just parted her lips and let it enter her mouth as he fucked her tits.

"OH yeah." he said as her tongue licked the head of his cock. He stopped fucking her breasts, he pulled her up to a sitting position. He leaned into her, making her lean back over the arm of the settee. He rammed his hard rod into the wet cunt. His left arm was around her waist. "I love the way your tits bounce." he said then kissed her neck. His right hand groped her right breast. "Your cunt is so tight." he said. "How old are you?" he asked.

Laura looked at him. "twenty-five, sir." she said trying not to moan it out. she was fighting the orgasm. she wanted it to last.

"You like the way you're feeling right now." he said leaning back a little to make sure he nailed her clit as he pounded her.

Laura arched her back. "Ugh yes sir." she said unable to hold back. Her cum rushed over his cock.

He kissed her throat. "Do you know who I am?" he asked.

Laura whimpered cumming yet again. "Yes sir."

"Who am I?" he asked giving her hard short thrusts.

"You're AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys." she said. My favorite male celebrity. she left out. My number one fantasy lover.

"Did you know who I was before you saw me?" he asked.

"No sir." she said. As his thrust became long and drawn out, far gentler.

Alex held her tighter. "Are we going to have a problem with this getting out?" he asked.

Laura looked at him, "No, sir." she answered.

AJ moved, holding her to his hips, so he was sitting with his back against the settee. "Fuck me." he said. He watched this tight little twenty-five-year-old woman ride him expertly. Her hips moving in a fluid motion. Her cunt held tight on his cock. He scooted a little so he could rest his head. "Harder." he said to her. "That's its baby." he grunted as she rode him. "I want to fill that tight little snatch of yours." he said. He watched as she bit her lower lip. He snatched her up and got her on her knees. He watched his cock disappear into the snatch with each thrust. He wanted to cum in her cunt so bad. He was so close. "Fuck." he stated as he pulled from her. "I want to watch your face as I get off inside you. I want to watch my cock disappear in your snatch, until I cum in it." he said breathing hard as he tossed her onto the bed and continued to fuck her. He tore his shirt off as he thrusted into her.

Laura's hand slid down his chest, down to his abdomen. She arched her back raising both of her arms above her head. "OH GOD!" she cried as she came.

The O face pushed his need to cum. He grabbed her leg threw them on his shoulders and plowed her hard and fast. His own orgasm hit him hard. He could barely breath as he filled her snatch with his semen.

He stumbled back from her. He landed in the armchair. Laura got up and walked over to him. She got down on her knees between his legs. He watched as she tenderly licked his sensitive cock clean. He smiled down at her. "Is there anything else I can do to please or get you sir?" she asked.

Alex leaned forward and pulled her to him. He kissed her mouth. "Fetch my phone from my pants." he said. She got up and brought it back to him. He was standing when she got back. He picked her up and placed her on the table it all began on. "Lay back and spread your legs wide." he said. She did as she was told. He held the phone, so the camera lens was focused on her cunt. "Hold you pussy open." he said. Laura opened her lips. He took three or four shots of her cunt dripping his cum on to the table, the cum smeared on her thighs. He placed the phone beside her on the table. He then pushed two fingers into her cunt. He swirled them around then pulled them out. He placed them to her lips. She didn't disappoint him. She sucked them clean.

Alex pulled the bunched skirt from her hips. He tossed it aside. He pulled her to an upright position. He kissed her mouth. "You meant what you said. 'Perfect as you can.'" he said pinching her nipples. The doors to the suit opened. He looked at her confused. He turned to see one of the other women he had seen there. "Who are you?" he asked as she walked in.

"The woman who was supposed to take over for Grace." she said closing the doors. She sauntered over to them. He looked at her in distain. "She is a newbie. you deserve someone who knows how to please you." she said running her hand over his chest.

"I specifically asked for her. And TRUST me when I say you satisfies me just perfectly." Alex said. He grabbed the woman's hand and walked her toward the door. "You need to go now." he said leaving her at the door. He turned and walked back to Laura. "Sorry, where were we." he said fitting himself between her open legs again. He pulled Laura's shirt off. The only thing she was left in was her waist cinch.

"She doesn't have the right to take what's mine." The woman stated.

AJ's jaw tightened. "Hold that baby." he said and marched over to the woman. "There is nothing here that is yours." he said. "Now," he said opening the door. "GET OUT!" he said loudly.

Paul happened to be walking by. "Is there a problem Mr. McLean?" Paul asked looking at the two of them.

"She let herself in, interrupted things. And announced that Laura had no right to take what was hers." Alex said.

Cassie was suddenly there at the door. "Excuse me?" she said with a very upset face. "You went into Mr. McLean's room, without an invite?"

"I am the next in line in seniority after Grace." she said. "Her accounts are to be mine." she said as if she had any say in it.

"No, Ma'am. You get what I say you get. Mr. McLean was informed that Grace had left us. He chose Laura to take Grace's place the week. YOU have a standing client for this week every year. However, if you like we can find someone else to take him." Cassie said.

"Great she can take him. And I will take Mr. McLean." the girl said.

"No, Laura will stay with Mr. McLean. I will have Maddie take your client, and you can leave." she said.

The woman grabbed the thing nearest her and threw it as hard as she could at Laura.

Laura rolled off the table to the floor to get out of the way. The vase shattered against the wall. Laura lay there a moment, trying to catch her breath. She sat up. There was blood beneath her. She looked at her arm. One of the shards had blown back and sliced her arm. Laura got up and went into the small room's bathroom. "Escort her out of here. SHE IS DONE!" Cassie commanded. "Laura?" She called coming to the room.

Laura was washing the slice. "Are you ok? Is it bad?" Alex asked.

She looked at him. "I'll be fine." she said trying to convince herself. Cassie took hold of her arm.

"Annette get me Andy please." Cassie called out to one of the women in the hallway. "Lucky you, we have a doctor on the premises today." Cassie said to Laura. Alex had moved to the small room from the bathroom.

A man entered the room. He pushed Cassie lightly, "Let me have a look." he said. "Hi, I'm Andy." He pulled the slice lightly to see the depth. "Have a first aid kit?" he asked Cassie.

The woman who had fetched him, handed him a kit. He took out a couple of band aides and pair of scissors. He cut strips from the sticky part of the band aide the placed them over the cut. "You don't need stitches. They will make it not bleed. You can take them off after dinner." he said then left the room. "Thank you." Laura called. Laura exited the bathroom to see Alex with his head hung. "You, ok?" she asked. He looked at her. Cassie walked past her.

"I'm so sorry about this Mr. McLean. I will make sure to discount the week." Cassie said.

"Take the discount you would give and give her the money." he said. Alex got up and went into the suite.

Cassie looked at Laura. "I got it." she said to Cassie. Laura walked out of the room into his suite. "Alex." she said. He looked at her. He was fetching his clothes from the closet. "You're leaving?" she asked as she touched his bare chest. He had put his boxers on.

He took her hand, lifted the injured arm to his lips. "I am so sorry." he said. "I got you hurt. I have no business."

Laura pressed her fingers to his lips. "You didn't get me hurt. She threw the vase, not you. She couldn't handle that you wanted someone else. That isn't your problem. That is hers." Laura said.

"I think it's best that I just go." he said.

Laura looked at him. "You asked for me, rocked my world, and are leaving me needing?" she asked softly. Laura leaned into him, so her naked chest was pressed against his. "What if I don't want you to go?"

Alex looked at her. "I'm still paying for the whole week." he said.

Laura looked at him a little hurt. He stepped from her and went to his suitcase. "Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked.

He turned to her. "You're asking me if there is something you can do for me?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

12