Chamber Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you are still here. I still have to do what I can to make it as perfect as possible." Laura said.

Alex walked over to her. "You still are doing what you were asked to do?" he asked. His hand caressed her face.

Laura smiled at him. "Of course. It's just a scratch. I don't need stitches. The band aides are just to make sure it scabs over." she said. "I have no reason not to do my job." she said. He took the waist cinch off of her. Alex picked her up and placed her on the table. Paul came in to clean up the shattered vase. Laura just ignored him. She reached inside Alex's boxers.

He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against hers. His breathing was jagged. She kissed his lips. "You want me after all this?" he asked.

Laura pushed his boxers down far enough for his cock to spring free. She just kept kissing him. She spread her legs and guided him into her cunt. He took it from there. He pushed and pulled from her tenderly. He placed his arm around her waist pulling her closer to the edge of the table. Laura placed her hands on the back of his head, her fingers in his hair. He picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him. He carried her to his bathroom. He pulled from her lips. "Feet." he said. She placed her feet on the floor. He was no longer in her. He leaned down and turned on the water for the sunk in tub. He stepped down into the tub, then helped her in.

He sat down. Laura sat down, after he pulled on her. Her back was to his chest. He kissed her neck. Alex kissed her ear. "Do YOU really want me to stay? Not what Cassie wants, what is it you want?" he asked.

Laura turned her head so she could see him. "I want you to stay." she said. He kissed her mouth.

"If that is the case, things have to change." he said then kissed her shoulder.

"Change how?" she asked.

Alex smiled as she relaxed into him. "No Chamber maid." he said. Laura felt his hand as it cleaned her sticky cunt.

Laura moaned as his fingers played with her cunt as he cleaned it. "I like the role-playing chamber maid so far." she said.

"I want more." he said. She came as he cleaned her. She pushed his hand away then turned so she was facing him. "Chamber maid, just does what she is told." he said. He grabbed her hips and pulled them until she was straddling him. "I promise we can role play while the week goes on. Any role you want." he said and kissed her collar bone. "I want you to be more than just someone to bury my hard cock in." he said.

Laura kissed him, her hands on his chest. "You want a different package?" she asked.

"I want the girlfriend package." he said. He kissed her.

"Only Cassie can approve that." Laura said.

Alex smiled. "I know." he said. "Turn." he said. She did as he asked. He washed her back. "Don't worry I'll talk to her." he said. "Turn." he said. She did as he asked. He washed her chest. "My turn." he said. Laura washed his chest, then moved behind him to wash his back. As he sat between her legs, his back to her chest, she reached down and stroked his cock.

His hands rubbed her legs. "Do you want me to make you cum this way?" she asked in his ear.

"No." he moaned. He turned to her after he unplugged the drain. He pulled her into his arms. His hard cock was in her cunt, and he was fucking her. "I want to cum in your cunt always." he said to her. He kissed her mouth. "I know it's frowned on; I'll pay whatever I have to." he said.

Laura moaned and held him tight to her. "Oh Alex." she moaned as she felt his cock swell and spew his cum into her.

12