All Comments on 'Chamber Maid'

by Maddie_Madison

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushireabout 1 year ago

Excellent premise. Well conceived and written.

I picture you at a keyboard, typing away a mile a minute, your fingers vainly trying to keep up with your brain.

Your comment about needing an editor is correct. Trying to keep up, your fingers skip right over some words they should have typed.

After you finish a story, go back and read it out loud to your self in a voice using exaggerated enunciation, making sure to carefully pronounce every sound in each word. You should hear the missing small bits your fingers skipped over.

That said, I'd love for you to continue this story line. Does it end like Pretty Woman or do you have something more sinister in mind?

Keep up the good work and thank you for posting your stories.

Angus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stopped around the blowjob. Too many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"He wasn't you completely smooth."

You completely suck. Also, is the name mentioned?! NOT a celebrity story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaddie_Madison@Maddie_Madison
I'm taking a chance and putting myself out there. I do this in hopes to make someone entertained with something I wrote. I don't mind suggestions, or asks for a certain type of story, if I can write I will.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES