Champion of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, "They went after the wagon instead of us to get the horses and gear from it."

He looked at Blossom. Blossom sighed, "We will take you with us to the next inn. You follow my directions. That includes his teaching of us. The party is mine to lead. He will let me know if there is a problem."

Raven nodded and looked at the rogue, "You better make your way over to that camp and find a fucking bow. You will be practicing with it for two hours every morning and night. Targets at a hundred feet to start. Now MOVE!"

He ran off to the camp to scrounge around for a bow. The arcane looked at Raven, "Who are you hooked up with?"

Mary smiled, "All of us. He is a fantastic fuck and lover."

He looked at Mary, "This is not about that, You have blur, mirror image, and those kinds of spells?

She nodded, "My third level is a fireball."

He looked at her, "Get your spellbook and meet me at the back of our wagon, You got a couple of spells to add."

She looked at Raven, "Like what?"

He smiled, "Snapdragon and diamond spray."

She looked at him, "Why those?" He looked at her and explained all of the utility things she could use it for.

She nodded, "The Raven knows magic."

He nodded, "Arcane archer last life and never died. I have played every class at least once. What they considered a life here runs about three months to my mind. That is four lives a year. I played for a dozen years. At some points, I played in two or three different campaigns at the same time. I ran hundreds of games.

I know a lot of tricks for this game. All of this is a suggestion. You can take it or leave it. I am just doing what I can to keep people alive. Unfortunately, you cannot fix stupidity!"

She nodded, "I will go and grab my spellbook, I will see if I have anything that might interest you as well."

He looked at Mary, "I do not need another bed partner right now."

She looked at him, "Unless she asks, and then you are pretty much obligated."

He headed to the back of the wagon and he pulled out his spellbook, "Some spells are Magus but those two I know you can cast. If you have questions on a spell in my book let me know."

She nodded. She looked through it, "You have a lot of spells."

He smiled, "I trade with a lot of wizards." She smiled and went through the book and copied spells.

She handed his back with hers, "You are missing invisibility."

He smiled, "No I am not, it is at the back of the book. I got it out of order from another already. Check those spells."

She nodded, "I took the liberty of copying a couple of others, I will look at the ones in the back." He smiled, "That is what this little exercise is about. Sharing knowledge."

She chuckled "Then tell me how you keep 7 women satisfied?"

He looked at her, "I can fuck for hours, I never go soft unless I want to. I cum like a horse. I know how to make women cum so hard they ejaculate. I know every pleasure zone upon a woman. Once I find the most sensitive spots on her I use them to bring her higher and higher.

I talked about my game experience let me talk about my fucking experience. My first life when sucked into this fucked universe the goddess took a liking to me. She was a sadistic nymphomaniac who had me playing house with her personas for 20 fucking years. Fucking multiple women every day; all her of course.

Finding new ways to fuck every damned day. I learned a lot about sex but I was not gaming. That part sucked. I killed her and her world. That was how I ended up in this world. It is how I have been able to effect change."

She nodded, "Do you teach sex?"

He smiled, "I have given instructions. There are 4-5 who were in the graduating class I taught in this group. Two of them I fucked pregnant as part of the practical demonstration. Except for the halflings all the ladies are carrying my children."

She looked at Raven, "How many children do you have?"

He shrugged, "Over 400. Mostly players, some personas. Like the last inn, the cook's wife is carrying octuplets. I found out from the goddess that persona was supposed to have been infertile. No infertility item stops me."

She nodded, "So your cock is a dangerous weapon."

He laughed, "I once joked with someone who wanted my sword. That would leave me my cock to fight with. Now I might be able to fuck a succubus to death I would not want to try. It is not a weapon."

She looked at him, "What if I wanted you?"

He looked at her, "You into women?"

She shook her head. "Never so inclined. I would want you to myself."

He sighed, "NOT to destroy party dynamics."

He looked at her, "Go and spend quality time having sex with all 7 women. Know I am not exclusive. Else you would be the first woman in the game that I have turned down."

She looked at him, "What if I could get you to change your mind?"

He looked at her, "What is your name?"

She looked at Raven, "Vanessa."

He nodded, "Mary come here."

Mary walked over. "Something wrong?"

He looked at her, "The lady you talked with wants me exclusively and is not into women."

She laughed, "She could not handle it alone."

She looked at Mary, "What do you know of what I can handle?"

He interjected, "Here is the deal. If the goddess agrees to it, I will give you a shot to prove your point. As soon as you admit that you cannot handle it. You will have sex with the one lady of my choosing."

Vanessa looked at Raven "What if I win?"

He looked at her, "That will not happen. I am calling you Vain because you are vain. You win by getting a shot with me. What happens after that is up to me. The thing is it will be in the dream state if the goddess agrees. So, you better start praying."

He walked Mary away, "She is a caster, talent questionable, but I will prove you right."

She looked at Raven, "You giving her to me?"

He shook his head, "The Goddess."

She laughed. "Alright. I will be more careful about pushing a woman into your arms."

He nodded, "Next time I might push a male halfling into yours. You realize your toy is once again off-limits because of the male halfling we got saddled with."

She looked wide-eyed and groaned, "Fuck, I got the message."

He smiled and she gave him one of her fake angry smirks. Vain walked up, "Be seeing you in my dreams."

He thought, "I want my companions to be able to watch this if they wish."

He heard laugher, "I might even have them with drinks and refreshments while we play and watch you."

He walked over to Blossom, "I need to get more rest to get my spells back. I am sure Vain is in the same boat."

Blossom looked over, "Vain?"

He nodded, "A name she has earned. We will rest and you can talk to Mary about her. We camping here?"

Blossom nodded, "Was hoping to get further. Given the situation, this is where we will camp tonight."

He nodded, "I will eat some smoked food and fruit then rest."

He looked at Vain, "Eat and sleep in the wagon. I will be under it in a few minutes after I eat."

She nodded and they separated. He ate and laid out his bedroll and whispered to Mary, "The goddess will let my companions watch if you want to get rest. She will entertain you during it. Tell Blossom and Rhonda. Rhonda will likely be needed when she gets awake."

She smiled, "I will let the other two know what is going on."

Mary handed him a scroll, "Never heard of this one."

He looked at it and added frigid ray to his spellbook.

She smiled, "They said this was a wand of it as well." He added the wand to his belt.

He smiled, "Somebody's research."

Mary and Rhonda joined him as he headed off to sleep. He heard, "Where do you want her?"

He thought, "The schoolhouse. She is going to get schooled."

He heard her laugh. He found himself near the altar at the schoolhouse. He thought, "I get her pregnant here. Does that mean she will be sore in the morning from our activity?"

He heard, "If you overdo it here, then yes. You, planning something?"

He thought back, "No I was just wondering how many different ways I could fuck her tonight. I have 20-30 ideas from the simple to the extreme."

He heard her laughing, "She would feel that."

He thought, "Keep her hydrated and her ass prepared with a little extra because I won't have any at times."

He heard her chuckle, "Those I can do, my love."

He smiled, "Thank you, my love."

A woman not unlike the one in-game appeared, "You do not have a very different body appearance."

She smiled, "When I play human I have her make some adjustments. Like increasing my breast size."

He walked over to her and she looked at him, "You are half-elven?"

He smiled, "Sort of. When I came to this universe it destroyed my body, she built me based on my first character. Now there are some issues they have found with always getting someone pregnant to some energy levels. Then there is free will which I have but others would lose. Now they know a few other things and all other champions will be human in other worlds. I am unique."

He looked at her and placed her hand on his cock. "You wanted this exclusively. I need to know how much you want. I tell every woman it is two in every hole. I am in charge here. I could fuck you for hours. I just need to know what you want."

She looked at Raven, "I have never let a man in my ass but I am willing to try."

He nodded, "Answer?"

Vain looked at him, "Unless I say otherwise only the two in the ass. You can fuck my cunt for hours if you can do it."

He thought, "If I can do it."

He heard laughter.

He looked at her and leaned over and kissed her. He ran the palm of his hand over her nipple. She moaned into his mouth. He backed away. "Our children will be born with elven traits."

She looked at Raven, "Really?!"

He nodded. "You will see soon enough."

She laughed, "Alright let us get started."

He looked at her, "Ready for the first ride?"

She nodded. He grabbed her and flipped her over. He put her legs up on his shoulder and attacked her cunt. She starts sucking his cock.

He kept going until he launched 12 jets into her mouth. He flipped her back onto her feet, "Myssara, please clean-up her face and tits."

She looked, "The goddess responds to your requests?"

He smiled, "When you relent, she will come and clean you up. She is the lady who you will be servicing and who will service herself between your thighs."

She looked at him, "So she likes the ladies?"

He laughed, "Lusts and loves them. She is completely tri-sexual."

He thought, "When I am done with her, she is going to need a royal cleaning. Send me back and clean her up yourself for an hour or two."

Myssara laughed, "That I can also do."

He looked at her, "She will visit with you later."

She looked at Raven, "I have never been with a woman and I have not relented."

He smiled, "You will be with a Goddess."

She looked shocked, "You can speak to her mentally?"

He nodded and got her seated on the altar, "I designed it and she built what you are on right now. The same goes for that toy you got in the last inn. It is modeled after my cock. My human cock this life."

She looked down. "Are you going to fuck me?"

He nodded, "I will be fucking and keeping you from cumming. Then when I decide you are ready you will cum like you never have before. Look at the wall. Those are images of you from the inside. You can see what I am doing to you as well as feel it."

He slid into her and she moaned, "Bigger than I expected."

He got all the way in and she starts a humming moan. He sucked in one of her nipples and then the other. They were super sensitive. He tried her earlobe and neck. She moans out and climaxes and clamps down on him.

He looked at her, "I only tried a few and you are already climaxing. You keep count of all of them including the ones I gave you orally."

She laughed," I do not know how many I had."

He looked over at the wall, "Myssara can you put an orgasm counter for her and me on the wall."

Numbers appear, "That will keep track for you. I expect the goddess will try and match it if not beat it."

She looked at it and he leaned her back.

He did a few long strokes with medium speed and she yelping, "Oh fuck." She was close to cumming. He went deep and short.

He stayed that way for 30 minutes and she whimpered. He looked at her, "We are getting closer."

She moans out, "Please make me come." He looked at her, "Beg me."

She looked at Raven, "I am begging you to....OH FUCK I AM GOING TO PEE."

He started fucking her G-spot, "Look at the wall."

She looked and he went faster and harder. She was gasping and then went, "AHHHH FUCK I AM CUMMING!"

She blew a wave over him and then another. He kept it up until she stopped. He slammed forward and gave her 20. She climaxed again and again. With each jet, she clamped down on him. She stopped.

He pulled back and started fucking her again and she looked at him wide-eyed. "You were not joking about hours."

He nodded, "I do not joke about sex." He pulled her up. He sped up on her and she climaxed again and again.

He tweaked nipples and sucked earlobes. Rubbed her back with his fingertips. Up her sides. He laid her back still jackhammering into her cunt.

He grabbed her legs and handed them to her, "Hold on to those." She nodded as she climaxed once again. He started rubbing the bottom of her feet and she climaxed again.

He leaned back and rubbed up and over her G-spot. She wailed out and shot a wave up and over herself and then another. He kept that up until she stopped ejaculating. Then shot forward and Gave her 50.

She wailed and thrashed with each orgasm she had. She clenched and clenched again. Finally, it ended and she had cum pouring out of her. He walked around. "Ready to suck me off again?

She looked up. He looked at her, "I could go back to your cunt now?"

She sucked his cock into her mouth like a starving woman. She had a hold of both of his ass cheeks. She tried to get it down her throat and had a problem. He pulled out. "If that is what you want to do."

He turned her on the altar so her head was hung over the edge. She sucked him back in. Now she got it into her throat which was nice and tight. He began fucking her face and he warned her, "I am going to cum in your mouth in three, two, one."

He shot 12 into her stomach. He pulled back out, "Back to your cunt, or are you ready for your ass?"

She looked at him, "Fuck my ass right now. My cunt is still vibrating."

He rotated her around. "The goddess has been nice enough to prepare your ass. Your ass and bladder do not accumulate anything. They were clean as a whistle when we started."

She nodded. He slowly entered her ass and sawed back and forth slowly.

She clamped down and came again. He waited for her to relax. He started up again and got three-fourths of the way in and she clamped down and climaxes again.

He shook his head. He slid back and forth slowly and got buried. He looked at her, "Somebody seems to like anal sex. Let me see how many more I can get out of you in the next couple of hours."

She looked at him, "Hours in my ass?"

He looked at her, "Look at the number I have come 4 times. I still owe you two in the ass. I just got fully in."

She looked at him, "You are trying to kill me."

He smiled, "No chance of that."

He started stroking her ass. He did not care when she clenched. He kept going. That went on for 45 minutes before leaning back into the top of her ass and stroking it and She wails out and sprays all over him and he slid forward and gave her 30 in her ass. She wails out and she passes out on 18 so he stopped.

He pulled her head toward him and kissed her awake.

He pointed her head at the scoreboard. He looked at her, "One more in the ass and then I will go back to your cunt for the hours we discussed."

She looked at him, "Seriously?"

He nodded, "I am fulfilling your request on the matter. If I am attending to 7 women and I have those requirements, you have to be able to do that every night I need it; for 7 women."

He started stroking in her ass again. She moans out. He went another 40 minutes and fucked up into the upper wall. She moans and she shot another wave at him. He slammed into her and gave her another 30. She moans out but this time she took it all.

He pulled out of her, "Now I am going to need you to suck me clean. Before going back to your cunt."

She reached over, grabbed his ass, and pulled his cock into her. She got him good and clean.

He looked at her, "Ready for a couple more hours."

She shook her head, "I am not sure I can walk. I relent."

He walked down between her and pulled her to a sitting position. He looked at the number, "You are 11 away from a 100.

I will stop after 9 and we will work out the other 2 in another manner."

She nodded, "Alright, I can do that."

He slid back into her cunt in one easy stroke, "In the morning my wife Rhonda will come over and lay a little cantrip on you. You will feel much better. He gave her nice and easy strokes. He got them up to a good rhythm.

She climaxed for a few. He laid her back at seven and Started fucking her G-spot again and she fought if for about twenty seconds and they just gave up and shot a wave of ejaculatent over him. He slid forward and came and watched the board until it hit a hundred. He pulled out and shot another 100 ropes across her whole body.

He looked at her, "The goddess will be along to clean that up. I left it for her but if you are lucky, she will share."

She chuckled, "You are a great fuck and a funny guy. But I could not handle this more than once."

He nodded, "You climax way too easily and so many points on your body. My human one is slightly larger and wider."

She looked at him, "They are not all the same?!"

He shook his head, "That was the middle one. You are barred from talking about this with anyone except, Mary, Rhonda, Blossom, and myself IF we are alone. Also, Myssara when you 2 lovers have a little pillow talk."

He thought to Myssara, "She pregnant?"

She laughed, "Fuck yes. She has a set of triplets and three sets of twins. Five girls and four boys."

He looked down at her, "You are another first for me. You have a set of triplets and three sets of twins. First, I have put 9 into. I have one with 8 and another at 10.

She looked at him in shock, "NINE CHILDREN?!"

He smiled, "What did you expect fucking the Champion of the Goddess of Love, Lust, and procreation?" She laid her head back. "I better go before all of that dries."

He thought, "Myssara, Bring me there while you are here. Be sure to give her a fist in each hole as well for challenging your champion; maybe even at the same time. Let Mother know I need to speak with her."

She responded, "She will do that. This will be fun."

He found himself in the inner sanctum and the pool and falls were all shielded. He chuckled. Mother showed up, "Just a precaution."

He looked at her, "What did you do to me? More specifically to my genes? My multiple births and ninety-nine percent!"

She nodded, "I have been monitoring and I will take a moment to look at what changes the pool did to you and if needed make an inquiry."

It seemed like hours and she came back, "It is a combination of things as near as we can tell. You have some human genetics associated with that.

A part of that deals with multiple births. Well, when it expanded your genetics to twenty sets each of your swimmers is a different genetic marker. Your family on Earth has a few twins and triplets. So did the lady you fucked tonight. Combine that with your genetic changes, the power of the pool on procreation it will continue to happen. Nothing we can do about it."

He looked at her, "Except stop having sex."

1...1011121314...19