Champion of the Goddess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven thought back, "True meaningful change. GOOD!"

Mother laughed again, "You two are in rare form tonight."

He got up and went to the room with four ladies following him. He handed the bracers to Vina, "Medium enchantment."

Vina put them on and he took the lightning bolt wand and she took an ice storm wand. He took the proof against poison necklace and put it on, "Don't want your cleric poisoned. I have to take care of the rest of you. He dumped the bag of holding and there was more intelligence in there that Cresna read through.

Cresna sighed, "Worked for that Duke's wife. Collection and assassination. Poisons here for you Tonya."

Raven looked at them, "Never use poison while hunting it will kill you or make you sick."

The others nodded. They distributed the rest of it. He slotted his wand into his bow and stored it. He looked around, "Ladies pair off how you wish or better yet get in a line. You got your toys and I got Tonya's cunt as the rest of you can use it in any hole. Cresna you take the last position and we will have one big double penetration on the ladies fuck session."

Cresna laughed and guided the ladies in the use of the toys and got everyone prepared. He took Tonya's cunt and let Cresna control the speed and angles from the other end until they all started wailing, he launched off in Tonya.

He then had them all switch places and had Tonya use a fist on her cunt he did all four of them that way. The new ladies were wiped out again.

He had a knock on the door. He dismissed the Raven and went to the door with his mace behind his back and looked out. There was a slew of royal guards he sighed, "Yes?"

The guard looked at him, "Your presence is requested at the palace."

Raven sighed, "Mine alone or mine and my ladies."

The guy shook his head, "We were told to come and get you alone."

Raven nodded, "I will wash up and be right out then to get my horse."

The man nodded. Raven walked back, "Get the ladies dressed then get the others."

He used the cantrip on the 2 relatively new girls and then the other 2 as they about begged for it. He was dressed and washed up but was waiting for the others to arrive. She was back, "They are in the hall and the guards do not like that fact."

Raven nodded, "He walked out with his bow in hand and the man looked at him, "You won't need weapons."

Raven nodded, "We will see. I spoke with the elven Queen. I am still one of her couriers and I have my protection detail hired by her to watch over me. I have reason to trust they have my best interest at heart. I do not have that with you and you want me to go unarmed. That is not happening."

The guard looked at him, "You countermanding the King's orders?"

Raven shook his head, "Following the Elven Queens orders as I am subject to her Empire here on official business. You read the treaties associated dealing with diplomats and couriers between the Kingdoms?"

The man looked at him, "Fluently, I have them memorized."

Raven looked at him, "Elven section, section 12 paragraph 19, in elven what does it say?"

The man looked at him, "I don't read elven."

Raven looked at him, "Then do not lie and say you have it memorized. A lot can be lost in translation. Now move, my detail will accompany me to the palace. They will wait outside if needed but I am not trusting my security to a liar."

The man looked flustered and walked out and he whispered to Tonya, "Fake guards if I had to guess. Keep weapons ready and warn the others."

He called out, "Protection detail, weapons at the ready."

The guards moved further out. The paladins took the lead and there were 20 guards outside as they went for the horses. The guards drew weapons and one of the casters started casting while Raven used spellcraft. It was a fireball, "SCATTER!"

They all scattered, they hit him head-on but got most of them out of the line of fire. He launched an arrow into the caster's throat. They turned to run as he lost speech to cast again. The others formed into a line. He started hitting the ones hurt with ranged celestial healing spells.

He then started burning through the wand on a couple of those that got hit. The wizard got an ice storm off on the opposing group. Raven rolled off to the side and sent a lightning bolt down the mainline from his bow and hit 8 of them with it, followed by another. Some came toward him. He fired another that had 5 lined up. And the melees cleaned them up as the casters had weakened the shit out of them. Guards from the gate started coming out to the battle site. He sighed and yelled out, "THESE guards were imposters who attacked us!"

One of the guards looked at Raven, "Drop your weapons."

Raven looked over, "I am an elven courier. My protection detail and I were attacked. Take that back to your King! I will be getting in contact with the Elven Queen over this blatant attack!"

The guard was taken aback while the rest of the group formed a line in front of him. They healed up and healed up the others while they stood off against each other. They currently outnumbered the gate guards and Tonya was going through the dead bodies while Ox pulled them back and did the same.

Soon another squad of guards arrived and looked at the scene. "We were en route to the stable with that caster back there, with an arrow through his throat, hit us with a fireball. He attacked an elven diplomatic courier.

They wanted me without my protection detail and they did not know the treaty covering it when questioned. You have a serious fucking problem here and I will get the Elven Queen involved because this is the fucking human Capital for fuck sake!"

Tonya handed him a piece of paper. He read it and cursed, "Fuck!"

Raven thought, "So much for having my cover not blown!"

He heard Myssara growl, "I have left them on free will to see what happens."

Raven thought back, "Great idea. I already proved your personas are brain dead to handle free will. Let's leave them with free will they do not know how to use."

Raven pointed at the lead guard. "Hold out your hand Guard, you appear to be in charge! Do not read this out loud or your King will have your ass!" He sent his raven over in black and dropped the paper in his hand." The raven flew back."

He walked into the barn, "Join me, guard. Everyone else waits here."

He got to his horse and started saddling it up. The guard came in with his weapon at the ready. He dismissed his raven and summoned it again on his horse's saddle with the smoky eyes, "Do not say a fucking word."

The guard looked at it and nodded, "You take that piece of paper back to your King with these bodies and find out where the fucking problem lies. Let him know we will be gone by morning if I have not heard back from him. He will know what that means."

The guard left and took the rest of his patrol with him. He left the saddle on the horse and dismissed the Raven. Tonya came back with more gear.

She sighed, "We got a trove of money here. Someone paid good money for you to get killed."

He walked everyone over to the DIE store and bought his cloak out of the store. He then bought a cure moderate wand for all four people who could use it. Then minor displacement cloaks on everyone else."

They walked out and went back to the inn. He finished burning through the cure light wand he had on the other others to top them all off and it crumbled away. He sighed, "I have another 10 charges on that lightning wand, you are almost full on the ice storm want." Tonya went through and distributed the rest of the gear to the others including a ring of wizard tier 2 to Vina as he refused it. She smiled, "Thank you."

He nodded, "Only have so many arcane spells and you need it to be an arsenal."

There was a knock on the door and the 2 paladins opened the door with swords at the ready and loaded bows pointed at the messenger. He gulped, "The King would like to see you and your protection detail at the Palace."

Raven nodded, "Lead the way, our horses are already saddled." He nodded and walked down and was nervous because they all still had weapons at the ready.

They got outside and there were only 6 guards he mounted up but kept his bow ready to fly. They rode up to the palace district and he put the arrow way. The guard tried to disarm Raven and he looked at him, "Grab my weapon and I will crush your nuts! I have been attacked once already by guards wearing your uniforms and I work for the Elven Queen. Get the fuck out of our way!"

The man stood fast. Raven called out, "Protection detail weapons at the ready!"

The guard did not know what to do when faced with 4 melee types ready to split him open. He backed into the palace, "Sheath weapons."

They sheathed them and they walked right past the guard. The King seemed surprised they were all armed and he brought the full complement this time, "Your Majesty. That information could have only been leaked from here. Someone talked."

The King sighed, "I spoke with the head of my guard detail, standard procedure."

Raven walked up toward the Queen which was a break in protocol, "From our uninvited guest at the meeting, your Majesty. Includes maps of your living quarters, they carried poisons, guard schedules, guard patrol paths, and those they have already recruited plus more of the same information from earlier."

The Queen took it all and looked at her husband, "Meeting room now!"

She looked at Raven, "Wait here please."

He bowed to them as they left. They were not quite as she shouted at him several times. It went quiet and she came back and walked up to the paladins and handed them papers, "For you to carry out immediately."

Raven looked at the orders and took them from the Paladins, "Might I have a word with you in private, Your Majesty!"

She sighed and walked back to the room and Raven followed. He looked at her, "These will not be carried out by them. The Duke and the Duchess yes.

Marna and her children. No. Else you will suffer my wrath in this matter. You only know of this because of me opening your fucking closed dimwitted eyes. Don't force me to have to close permanently just as quickly!"

She looked at him, "You just threatened a Queen!"

He looked at her, "You just challenged the Champion of a Goddess. I am a champion for all of her subjects. Not just human subjects. You have the proof for the Duke and Duchess which I gave you. You go to attack my children and I will do the same! I saved your life earlier; you see who they were targeting first! Ask yourself why?

Because with you out of the way the bitch could marry your husband after killing her ball less husband. Then she would have gone after your daughter after getting hers recognized because you were not there to defend her. Why did I give you those and not him? Because it was his security that allowed my identity to be leaked.

I told him no advisors. Fuck his standard procedures, especially when dealing with the champion of the Goddess. Why did I offer to give you more children? To get revenge on your brother/husband for his infidelity. How many other children does he have out there? How many of them are older? You go off like you have dwarven explosives shoved in your fucking cunt.

The other royals are going to smell blood in the damned water. Start using your head for something other than holding a worthless crown! I will send your husband back in and you fix this. Anything happens to them and I will be back to hunt you and your family line down."

Raven walked out of the room, "Your Majesty, your wife would like to see you again!"

It was another hour then 2 before he came back out with the new orders. He looked at Raven, "You caused me a world of grief."

Raven looked at him, "We will leave in the morning."

He asked Myssara, "How many other children does he have out there?"

She sighed, "58 but I am not giving you names."

He looked over, "I know the number of other heirs from you is 58. How much more do I know given who has my back, Your Majesty?"

He looked at the Queen who was wide-eyed at that number, "Deal with your security, Your Majesty. I will see these 2 are taken care of. You have more issues than he has admitted to you apparently. More lovers and one-night stands on the side. Apparently, he fucks anything that moves. You can bet some of those are older issues and far more of a threat to you, Your Majesty."

Raven walked out with the papers giving them to the paladins. They got mounted up and headed back to the inn. He thought, "Show them all the exchange with the Queen."

Frank looked over, "Fucking hell you went off on her."

Raven nodded, "Roleplaying, that was a promise."

He thought, "Your personas are fucking brain dead without you guiding them it appears. They think they can challenge you even."

She groaned, "I am now with them attempting damage control. Letting them know they fucked up by the numbers. The mother is in town at the same inn you are staying at, the royal suite which is on a hidden floor. Take care of that one here."

He looked at them, "Stay armed. They got to the inn and Raven walked up to the barkeep, "The royal suite. I need access to it now."

He looked at Raven, "There is no royal suite. He brought forth both paladins with their paperwork, "That gives us the right to kill anyone who stands in our way. That is a royal writ for execution now get us to that fucking floor asshole."

The guy watched as his people all drew weapons. He looked at the paperwork and accessed a lever to a hidden staircase. They went up a dozen guards in the hallway. Vina dropped an ice storm in the hallway, the fighter, barbarian, and Paladins killed anything coming toward them while the rest fired at range until the hallway was cleared.

Raven walked down and kicked open the door and got hit with a poisoned crossbow. He shot the bitch in her forehead. The paladins went forward and took her head off. They cleared the room and the guard's bodies as well. He found two communication crystals. He activated one and it was the King, "You need to go into hiding. The Raven was here and he has an order to kill you."

Raven looked at the crystal, "You will find her head outside the gate. You signed the order. You can look into her dead eyes and beg for forgiveness you cowardly fuck."

He heard the man break down crying, he activated the other and heard Lars, "What do you want?"

He looked at the crystal, "I have this crystal and directions to contact Duchess Marna."

Lars groaned, "Why?"

He looked at the crystal, "Direction of the King. Shall I put him on this crystal to get your cooperation, Duke Reinhardt?"

He groaned and he heard him walking, "Get this back to me in the morning someone wants to talk to you from the capital."

He heard her, "Hello?"

Raven sighed, "Get to someplace private. We have much to discuss."

She sighed, "I am in my room alone."

Raven sighed, "Send your girlfriends away."

She gasped, "How did you know I was not alone?"

Raven smiled, "I was there the night you found out you liked the touch of a woman."

She gasped and whispered, "Raven?!"

Raven sighed, "Yes, things are a mess in the Capital. I told the Queen I was not going to tell you this information but she fucking pissed me off so all bets are off. Lars is not your father. The King is and has been your mother's lover for years."

She sighed, "I knew she screwed around with him. I did not know I was his daughter. Does that make me a princess?"

Raven laughed, "Only in the loosest of terms. He has an older daughter who is legitimate and older than you. The Queen wanted you and your children killed along with Lars and your mother."

She moaned out, "Oh Gods, what do I do?"

He sighed, "Your mother was in the Capital, she is already dead. She made the mistake of firing a poisoned crossbow at me. The King signed her death warrant under the duress of the Queen. Lars is next, he is not even biologically a Duke. His mother had an affair with a half-elf. Gives you an idea as to why he also hated half-elves."

She was sobbing, "You killed her?"

Raven sighed, "I shot her but a pair of paladins had orders to take off her head and did so. It will get put on the wall outside the capital for treason. She was plotting to kill the Queen, get you recognized after she killed Lars. Lars was also working to kill the King in league with her not realizing she was going to kill him instead so she could marry the King.

Then she would have killed the Queen's daughter to make you the heir. The problem is the King has 58 heirs, illegitimate and most of them are older than you. Not a headache you want. Lars will die, it is just a matter of time. I got her to back off of you or I would kill her and her daughter myself. Myssara is talking with her and him. Was talking with them.

He just tried to warn your mother to flee me, I let him know where to find her fucking traitorous head. You will be Duchess over that land. You will send a message to the Queen letting her know I informed you of your precarious situation and you have no intention of trying to become Queen.

You are simply content with being the duchess over that area raising Raven's children who are of royal elven blood. An elven prince and a human Duke before he became the goddesses champion. That you know there are those ahead of you who are far older than you. They would have a more rightful claim over you. They are a far greater threat to her daughter than you ever could be."

Marna sobbed, "What do I do about my father?"

Raven sighed, "If you have guards loyal to you keep them close. As many as you have. Do not let anyone know you know he is going to die. When you hear that an elven courier named Garren'Shia Eclipsing Moon is there with a protection detail, give them directions not to disarm them as they are also carrying orders from the King."

She sighed, "Alright. Thank you for letting me know. Thank you for watching my back."

He sighed, "You want more children while I am there I and my quartet of ladies traveling with me will be sure to give them to you. I am in an elven form for Myssara at the moment. We will be leaving the capital in the morning and headed in your direction."

Marna sighed, "Alright. I will be on the lookout for you. Is your 'equipment' the same?"

He laughed, "No it is still bowed, thinner, and much longer. Myssara likes some variety."

Marna laughed, "You still able to shoot off as you did?"

Raven laughed, "No we got that fixed two missions ago. Regardless, you're a sweet woman who is destined to rule that dutchy as you followed my advice. I heard you were pregnant and seemed to be holding court with him taking the back seat in things."

Marna laughed, "When was this?"

Raven smiled, "I was with a group who dealt with the Quarry explosives but Myssara sent me on my way before I could look in on you. The party leader said you were very commanding. She broke up our group because I taught that woman extremely well and extremely fast. Myssara wanted me to take on another broken situation in another part of the world and let my new trainee tackle things on her questline going forward."

Marna chuckled, "I remember her, she did not mention you but said she had a more experienced member of her group who was mentoring her and she was a quick and eager student. She had a lot of information. You did well with her. Did you get all of that information?"

He smiled, "No. I made her work through the process of collecting all of that. She was a smart woman like you with a great head on her shoulders to be a leader. I just had to get her framed and focused on the right things and she blossomed into the leader you met."

She sighed, "I am still sick about my mother."