Champion of the Goddess Pt. 05

Story Info
Myssara works to force her will over Raven. Raven lashes out.
43.4k words
4.81
3.5k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Champion of the Goddess, Part 5

Synopsis: This is a continuation of the New Game Master and Next Game Master series. The premise of the story will be lost to those who did not read the previous version. After Raven 'schooled the goddesses' he decided on a different tact for the next quest. Leading the party from the front, but worked to remain unknown to the general population. All while working on new ideas and challenges to keep Myssara and Mother learning.

***Inspired by multiple fantasy environments. Not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm September 2020. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Author's Warning: This section includes fantasized incest. People playing sisters who may or may not be actually related. Due to the nature of this world, the main character could never rule that out as occurring as siblings or parents are generally unknown to each other.

Authors Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer.

I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them.

---

Raven completed his champion run and then brought his other character out of temporary retirement in order to get those who fell behind to level 20. He did that by unloading as only a gestalt champion could against the enemy. At first, this upset the goddesses. He explained his actions and set a framework for Myssara to stop looking at every quest he was involved in as being her against him.

Instead, he showed her by working together they could build better quests. She just needed to learn to take some advice from him in matters. In order to make this next step, he wanted a nearly new party of first lifers coming into the game with no successes or failures. He would lead and teach from the front for a change.

---

Raven handed her a sheet of paper; "The starting background. Might even be a new starting point in your world."

She read through it.

"Name: Garran'shia Eclipsing Moon

Classes: Sorcerer, Cleric, Arcane Archer, and Divining Scion.

Status married. Open relationship due to tenants of faith. Cleric of Myssara. The Goddess shall provide. Born in a small Elven border village where trade is common with outside races, he has been given a multipart mission from the head of the church. First to deliver a message to the Elven Queen from Raven, Myssara's Champion.

To return a package to her and provide a gift from the goddess herself. May she rule wisely. Second, to escort a caravan to the Human Capital, posing as caravan guards but to deliver a package to the human King on behalf of the Goddess and the Elven Queen.

Then to seek out Myssara's church in the King's Capital city and pick up the next assignment, unless another quest has developed before then. Having been raised in the church and tenants of the Goddess he has read the elven equivalent of the Kama Sutra and is tasked with a wandering cock to add to the goddess's population.

He has been given a defined set of people in the know of his mission. His wife, his lover, both of their twin sisters, and two couples who are not to share his bed or those of his companions. To show some restraint. He is tasked with teaching about nature, hunting, and magic.

While being the hidden champion of the goddess this life. To try and not to draw attention to himself or his group with the masses or any over the top abilities unless forced into an impossible situation. Restricted to light or no armor by the mission and the Goddess.

Appearance: Tanned skin, amber eyes, and black clothing suited to the tenants of the goddess in hunting. Black hair tied in a ponytail. Long black cloak A mace with a mithril head to it depicting the beast with 2 backs on each side.

Glamour effect to be animated people fucking on each side. Different sexual positions on each of the 5 sides of the head. No other magical qualities (could use as a starting weapon on all your cleric faithful. Hint, hint.) A composite longbow, red cedar.

Sorcerer bloodline, celestial bloodline. Bracers, a holy symbol, and 12 gold pieces. Horse, an eleven riding horse.

Plan, Divine Scion level 8 and start arcane archer at level 10. (feat progression, Dodge (first level), weapon focus longbow and iron will from bloodline feat (third level), point-blank shot (fifth level), and (seventh level) precise shot and bloodline feet mobility in order to open up both prestige classes.

Myssara read through the parchment and smiled, "I like the mace, it is inspiring. Elven riding horses. Riding horse, as we have no eleven horses in this world. Nice thought though and I may consider putting some in place in the future. They would be more lore-friendly and not over the top."

He nodded, "You should do it, just to add more flavor to the world, another color for the pallet if you will. A black horse of course."

She smiled, "Of course and you are avoiding using the Raven this life. You have it but you are trying to prove a point. I take it."

He thought back, "I leave that to you to decide. We need another slight change, in my familiar. The smoky grey eyes are great for when I WANT to identify myself but they should be normal otherwise. Else your persona bandits and others will spot me as well. The announcements have made me too well known for it to always be the case."

He heard back from Mother, "That is a small cosmetic change and is like camouflaging your bow. Though you are not using that bow at the moment because you are in town at least. What you do on the road might change some of that as well."

Myssara laughed, "I like that but you would have to dismiss him and re-summon him to switch his eyes. I like the bloodline for this combination. It plays well for ranged healing at first level, which you are counting upon. I will have your magical version of the bow match your non-magical version so it is less obvious unless you store and recall it to show it off for some reason. Another telling sign."

Mother read it over and nodded, "I will let you know which ability gets enhanced after you start. Two new starting classes. I see many options."

He nodded, "I will use bracers to start, keeping the armor hidden until needed. Cantrips, prestidigitation, a ray of ice, and jolt. On the arcane side. With the cleric side cantrips, I got detect magic, read magic, and of course the ever-popular 'about last night' if you will. First level arcane spells Magic missile and snapdragon for the arcane side. Healing spells loaded on the clerical side for now."

Myssara took his hand and he found himself in the schoolhouse. The room went quiet and they did not watch the goddess as much as they watched Raven walk forward. He nodded, "I will assume you all know who I am."

There were a few laughs from the crowd. He saved time and had her play the discussions on player vs character and player concepts. He looked across as they finished. "This is only the second time the goddess has asked me to address a graduating class."

A girl up front raised a hand, "We were shown your images from 2 level-20 fights recently. Including one where they said you completely unloaded on the enemy. Why did you not do that in the previous run?"

He sighed, "I try to work with Myssara on certain things. After the first one, I realized she was playing the encounter against me to the detriment of the party at large. When we worked to end raids as a standard, they ended.

The end fights were not adjusted correctly to account for the smaller parties. That is a game mechanics issue I have worked to address with her. This was especially true if I was in the group and the quest was designed for me being in the group.

I proved this point in the second one and all of those players completed that life and have moved on. The player who gained the most from that, besides the Goddess who is more than a player, is Ersa or Mary.

The same player and she is with me as is Blossom who waited and ran the second one with us after dying in a frozen blizzard of a dragon's breath weapon during the first one. Ersa finished 2 separate level-20 characters with me now and has not died since getting attached to my hip.

I want you to look at the numbers 19 characters from level 3 inn onward across those two runs. 12 out of 19 completed a life. 64% success rate. On my ancestral world, that number would be considered a D- in school, if not an F.

Poor or Failure if you will on a final exam depending on the teacher. I told Myssara I consider any run with 70% or higher survival to be successful. That is known as a 'C grade' and average. 9 out of 9 is 100% and consider an A grade or perfection. The exception and not the rule to the game unless everyone is extremely talented or lucky.

These 2 will join me within the new party I am forming. Another proof of concept will be coming out of this party as I will be leading it from level 1 forward. Teaching from the front if you will. I am not worried about telling you about this because the other 6 players for that party are in this room.

As soon as we identify them, I will take a group of first lifers from levels 1-20 if the stars align. Ersa is my second in command in this and Blossom is her backup in that regard. They know how I like to work on things. They will help to teach others in this run. Something I am assessing in future party leaders I help to train.

They have seen me do some crazy things. I wanted to remove the joining other players and getting stuck with 2 players going after the same quest and only picking one of them up and annoying the hell out of Myssara in the process. I train players but I also help to train goddesses and not just Myssara.

A few hundred goddesses reviewed those quests and what I did during the second quest. I offered to help improve the gaming experience to Mother Creator when she brought me into Mysssara's world. To ease some of the challenges she has faced by having a Champion working for and with Myssara, but also for Mother Creator.

Myssara is new, compared to a lot of goddesses, who have been doing this for centuries. Champions are new to these gaming worlds and we are introducing additional challenges even to the experienced goddesses. We are working through some growing pains.

This was expected and I had not expected you to see both of those quests. I would ask that the second one where I unloaded is skipped for future classes. That should not happen, but it is something I can do to correct a flaw I see in the Quest.

When we both looked at the problem, instead of arguing, we discussed how to make it better. Last life I was human. I worked with the initial party leader in training and we overcame and adapted very well and quickly. We crushed the big challenge for levels 1-5.

What should have taken days we completed through a major shortcut. We spent time in the question box. It is an interrogation room really. She wanted to know how and WHY I decimated her quest.

The 'why' was simple. Not 'because I could.' Wrong answer. The fact was the quest had too many red flags, too many creepy vibes if you will, we spotted them. NOT just me but everyone in the party. Then too many resources available to allow us to break the quest.

We succeeded by thinking our way through the problem and not fighting our way through it. She had to make changes to that entire questline and details are off-limits. Some of you might be facing it. I know I won't be facing it again."

They laughed and he smiled. "There are 74 of you here and I, last time, gave a practical demonstration on sex education. The right way to deal with a virgin. Mainly the women but it helped some gay males as well to understand anal sex.

It enabled them to have a memorable and not a traumatic experience associated with losing their virginities. Something I have fought for. Especially for you ladies. Clerics will have heard about the cantrip called 'about last night.' I named it and designed it to help new players.

Even a good night of sex can make you sore. Especially first-timers. I wanted you all to have positive memorable first times. Last time Blossom was sitting where you are, she was 1 of 2 ladies who sat there dripping on the seats watching me deflower another player, the Black Orchid who you saw in that video.

You did not, likely, see everything as I had a sex party with the survivors of each of those right in the middle of the battlefield after everything was down. I put up a mansion spell in the second one. The first one, I actually had crazy sex with the barbarian Lirana while on the back of that dead white dragon! We beat it and we had sex the barbarian way if you will."

They laughed at that. "Two extremely difficult quests and I took control of the second one to try and get everyone through; all 9 players survived. I should never have to unload like that. The situation dictated it and the simulations ran with players from this world and using other gaming Grand Masters across worlds showed I was right in my analysis.

I do not slight Myssara by saying that. We are constantly making adjustments, fine-tuning different things, and aiding her with working with some of my craziness. Let me start with heroically stupid if you will. Myssara, be sure they hear you asking me what the fuck during this. Then in your sanctum with Ravanna, Mother and you all saying 'what the fuck.'"

They laughed and they watched the dragon battle. A few gasped as he jumped off the side and slammed into the dragon. She showed the sanctum conversation showing from Tarzan to zip-lining from Earth.

He waited for it to finish. He smiled, "I have all of that stuff to draw from and the dragon did not know what hit it or how to respond to the situation. You heard my conversations on that issue."

Raven looked over, "Dwarven barbarian bomb."

She laughed and she played that encounter of the barbarian cutting off the griffon leg that held him thousands of feet in the air.

Raven looked over, "That was a, "YES, I am free...OH SHIT, I am freefalling."

They laughed at that. He smiled, "The barbarian did not catch up with us for the 15-20 attempt I did with the others. If he had been there, I would have taken him along, if only for the entertainment value."

They laughed at that. He smiled, "To start with I want everyone to stand up. I want everyone to break off based upon what race you plan on playing. Then we will get into sexual orientation." He played the clip of that previous discussion on what defined orientation.

Myssara had them broken up, "Show of hands for those who are one man and one woman only relationships are what you are looking for."

He had only 4 people and 3 of them were women. He pointed. "The 3 ladies should talk with the one man. Find out if there is a connection with any of the 3."

He looked over, "Guys who are only into males?"

He had four hands go up and two were halflings groups. He pointed at the other two, "You 2 know each other?" They nodded. He smiled, "Probably brothers but possibly not. Regardless, Myssara, show me the ladies and guys, bottom 6 of each in-class ranking."

He saw them highlighted so only he saw them. He looked over, "Ladies show of hands of those who are only into women." He saw 30 hands go up on that. He pointed, "Show them all bi-curious Eve or Black Orchid if you will on the screen. Just what I did with her."

They all stood and watched in shock as he demonstrated the right way to take a woman's virginity. He looked over, "Now I was asked to provide a practical demonstration in this class tonight. I would break it up across two women and I only want those who are strictly into women who are interested in that or who are bi-curious but definitely into women.

If you feel you qualify for that then you will walk over to Myssara and my 2 ladies and have that discussion now. The 2 gentlemen who said they are gay and playing humans can move over to the left. Did the one man find a woman to spend his first life with?"

The guy nodded, "I spoke with all 3 of them and I found 1 I really hit it off with."

Raven nodded, "Take your future lover by the hand and join the 2 males. Over to the left."

It took almost an hour for Mary to finally speak up, "We narrowed it to 4. 2 couples. They are at the same place in class ranking."

He pointed, "If the other ladies would move over to the main group. The 4 remaining, 1 at a time kiss each of my 2 ladies and Myssara.

They all did that. He looked at them, "Which one is playing the elf and which one is playing the halfling."

The 2 couples talked for a second and he saw them divide off in front of his ladies. He looked at Blossom, "Blossom, find out which of the 2 halflings is ready and willing, in front of this audience to lose her anal virginity. Mary same question but vaginal."

The four ladies went to talking and 2 of them went and joined the other ladies. He nodded, "Myssara strip everyone naked in here. I do this for 2 reasons. One it lets everyone stay on an even playing field, second in a camp everyone is eventually going to see you naked. Love lust, and procreation.

I am only requiring the two ladies that will be joining my ladies and me to have sex in front of the class. Between what I do with these ladies everyone will get an education in the right way to deal with sex. Mary, you have 2 of the level 5 female rewards now to keep. Show them to the ladies in the group and explain the differences and the blasted warning on page 2.

You have to get to the second inn to get one and you only get to keep it into your follow-on lives by completing out to level 20. They are based on the race of the champion when you reach level 5. If I have switched races the new one will be different.

Now she has one for a half-elf and one for a human version of me. You will not be able to tell anyone but this life I will be elven so a new model will be available. I designed the toy with Myssara and it has been a big hit for the ladies and gotten some gay men to go bisexual or tri-sexual.

Try anything sexual. To the gay males, this is the closest you will ever get to having my cock in you and only the ladies can use it on you. Any of you think you could turn me, gay, please remember I destroyed a goddess and her world.

That was BEFORE I was made a champion. Keep the thought to yourself because it is never happening. Myssara did not turn the last vocal gay man into energy over it but she did send him to another world with no knowledge of me or this meeting. She will not suffer insolence. I do not begrudge people of their sexual preferences.

When I say things like lesbians and gays should consider being bisexual there are reasons for that covered in the video you already saw. Especially for any aspiring goddesses or champions that might be in the crowd. Children are required for advancement. The toys will help the ladies to a point.

They do not, last I heard, move to other worlds when you move to another world. With one possible exception. The world is run by Ravanna who is my daughter. The world where my other adult daughter Violet, who is also Myssara's daughter. Both of my daughters are in a relationship with the champion in that world this life.

They have relations with each other and they are half-sisters and know it but do not care. I worked the champion interview for Ravana with Myssara and a few others to find the right Gaming Grandmaster for her world."