All Comments on 'Chance'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Different

Well written story about a couple with nothing to loose. Almost all the couples I have met that are into swinging or dating were in the same boat, nothing to loose. Don't think you would try any of this with a great marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed it very much. I look forward to reading your other stories. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You've done it again.

Another great story..

aniceguy67aniceguy67almost 15 years ago
Nice, Very Nice

Oh how I was frustrated with the start but once I got into it...well...it was nice, very nice.

I like the solid characters and very believible situation.

Another "keeper".

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Real relief. I was really afraid all four would die in a multiple car collision or something. This is not especially erotic, but is a great story of starting over or ''Making Love out of Nothing at All''. You should do more of this type of story. You know, this story could use a little more. Discussion and tears. Resolution to make a new start. Finding a way to begin and plan a path to take. Light at the end of the tunnel. Great sex, even explore Susan's and Bill's lifestyle to see if thats in their future for playtime. An Epilogue to catch us readers up (years later,of course) to how it all worked out, what their history has been like, do they become good parents and kids to be proud of, and are they anticipating grandchildren. Yes, a little more to give our young couple an opportunity for some good ole' make-up sex and a final wrap-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking women are the worst humans on earth. unbelievable. damn whores all of them. bitches. just one faithful wife would be nice. fucking women. they just suck at life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous